rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women with victim mentality...

How do you guys handle these, even as plates?

I have one who every relationship she has been in (she said 3) the guy has cheated on her. Of course, it is all their fault each time.

Do you keep these red flag girls around to pump & dump, or ditch altogether?

Women with a victim mentality are toxic. Their constant pity parties and negativity will eventually lead to you being miserable when they are around.

Don't let that toxicity bring you down. Associate yourself with women that are positive and bring joy to your life.

Your time is valuable, spend it with women that make you happy.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

ALL women have victim mentality.
No exceptions.
The only thing that differs is how much she has.

Thats ALL women, just game as usual.

You can add entitlement to that if you are in the west as well.

Quote: (12-19-2018 08:27 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Women with a victim mentality are toxic. Their constant pity parties and negativity will eventually lead to you being miserable when they are around.

Don't let that toxicity bring you down. Associate yourself with women that are positive and bring joy to your life.

Your time is valuable, spend it with women that make you happy.

Seconded. Any girl that tells you about a bad ex/multiple bad exes should not be taken seriously for an LTR. Notice I said "tells you about" and not "has" - I had a gf in high school that had a past LTR that cheated on her, but the way she spoke about it showed that she did not see herself as a victim. 8 years later and I understand the power of that sentiment more and more.

I think I have run into 3-4 women in a row aside from the plate I mentioned in the first post who do nothing but complain, bitch, and moan about drama on their job, or how men in their past did them wrong, etc.

Side note - I think every woman I have met this year has told me they were cheated on, every one. Lol.

Women?

Please guys. You are not saints.

Even me, I must confess I used to play as victim sometimes with my girl in turn. It's easy and works, and this is why it's Easy to me to figure out when girls play it as well and then I can argue with them. I dont lie myself (maybe yes [Image: icon_lol.gif] )

Just try to avoid the worse ones and to learn to handle the less drama ones.

Just ended my engagement with one. She is a great girl but victim mentality is one of her flaws, all her ex´s have lied to her, cheated on her etc. She self sabotages our relationship periodically, this time I had enough. I have no one to blame but myself, I should have seen this coming. Its been escalating for a while now, I thought I could deal with it and fix it, how stupid of me. Its the 3rd one in a row, a gf that I had to let go because of a similar issue. Every single time it seems to be something spun around me fucking my baby mama, which I am not by the way. It wears a guy down having to fight of made up charges every few weeks. If I talk to the baby mama or see her, it must mean I´m fucking her. I have kids with her so not meeting or talking is pretty unavoidable. I don´t get it.

So........ I think 2019 will be year for a hard reset. #1 Self improvement. #2 Just plates, no more LTR´s. #3 Time for that SA flag

Lunchy dont you have anything else to do? These are energy vampires and why would you want people like these (male or female) in your life?

Don't handle it. Ditch them. A mid-size city already has within it more women than you will ever realistically have time to meet or deal with in a single lifetime. Now imagine how many there are in the rest of the world. There are too many women and not enough time to bother trying to endure female toxicity.