rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up girls in vegas this hard???

36 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq6LcJJE_HM

I though vegas was supposed to be easymode???

And you felt like this low-value bullshit artist deserved his own thread because....?

did he just hit on a 40 years old with Justin bieber like hair? dafuq

Also with that accent nowhere is probably easymode, he doesn't really look or sound German lol

Is he actually trying to pick up the bartender at the Chandelier bar at the Cosmo? I didn't have to turn on the volume to see how it would go - her GFTO body language said it all. What an asshat....

Why is he telling her that he's from Germany? Not trying to be a dick, but he clearly isn't from the US with that accent he has. It's not like any American he's talking to won't realize right away that he's not from around here.

Also not trying to be a dick, but what German talks like that? I've never heard a German speak with that accent before, that's not what Germans sound like when they speak English as a second language.

Him coming out right away saying that he's German makes him look like a try-hard. When he tells people he's from Germany, with an accent that clearly isn't German, people are thinking "ok........................" as soon as he says that.

I didn't watch the whole video. I can't imagine that the rest of the interaction went good though.

This isn't PUA Hate.