rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was Sent To a Stripclub To Be a Bouncer. Was Wondering How To Bang These Strippers???

Was Sent To a Stripclub To Be a Bouncer. Was Wondering How To Bang These Strippers???

So I got sent to a strip club to work there as a bouncer. I was wondering how I could end up banging some of the strippers.

They didn't talk to me unless it was for work reasons.

The only guy that is not a customer that seems to talk to the strippers was a head of security and the promoter.

Would love some game advise on my situation.

Quote: (12-16-2018 10:01 AM)Stargazer Wrote:  

So I got sent to a strip club to work there as a bouncer. I was wondering how I could end up banging some of the strippers.

The only guy that is not a customer that seems to talk to the strippers was a head of security and the promoter.

I don't know why talking to strippers would be something to aspire for. They see you as a co-worker at best, likely beneath them as they have betas throwing money at them on a daily basis. If you try to talk to them, and they feel creeped out by you, now you have a potential issue on your new job.

Did you take the job just to be close to strippers? Hopefully no.

Don't Stargaze, I mean shit where you eat.

Quote: (12-16-2018 10:18 AM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

I don't know why talking to strippers would be something to aspire for. They see you as a co-worker at best, likely beneath them as they have betas throwing money at them on a daily basis. If you try to talk to them, and they feel creeped out by you, now you have a potential issue on your new job.

Did you take the job just to be close to strippers? Hopefully no.

In addition if you really want to bang them it's gonna take a while. You will need to be stoic and pretty much ignore them. You also need to get in good with the other bouncers and the DJ as social proof. It would help if you had a pretty girl randomly stop by and see you at work to validate raise your SMV. Sounds like a lot but it's really isn't

Ignore the naysayers. Banging strippers can be fun if you're prepared for some drama. They are notches worth getting and then moving on to a different phase. Don't hang there too long. Just don't try to make them your girlfriend. Most of them already have some poor sap somewhere worried about where tonight's "after party" will be and who's she's going with.

I went through a phase in my early forties for a couple of years where I hung out in a strip joint and became an insider. After that it was easy. There's always a highly sexualized culture within these places that only someone in the in crowd can see.Always wear a rubber though, there are no nuns in that crowd.

You're already an insider, and presumably since you're a bouncer you are relatively young and in good shape. You shouldn't have a hard time figuring out how it works. Most of these girls have issues of one sort or the other, that's not just a meaningless stereotype, it's absolutely true. I bet you can make a girl or two feel "real safe" in your arms while she complains about the "jerks who try to cop a feel" for as night once in a while.

You Gotta Talk to @Hank Moody for this OP! Search through his Post History since he wrote a mini manual/post about it.

Stripper bang recipe

1. Be cool

2 Keep a 1/4 oz of good to decent blow at home.

3 Invite a couple over for an "shift drink"

4. Do a little blow with them

5. Sit back and wait as word gets around and you'll have all hanging at your crib

6. Bang a couple

7. Prepare for drama shitstorm

8. Look for new job

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote:Quote:

You Gotta Talk to @Hank Moody for this OP! Search through his Post History since he wrote a mini manual/post about it.

I read that thread but it talks about it as a customer perspective. I'm talking about it from a workers perspective.

It looks like I'm going to open them cause they haven't opened me.

I need a game plan from a guy who works there perspective.

I've worked in a stripclub before (I was a bar-back), so I can relate to your situation.

My advice is to not shit where you eat. It's what cost me my job. Plus, strippers are not hotter than any other girl you can meet at night or during the day anyway. Seriously, when you take away the hair extensions, heavy makeup, fake tan and dark lighting; you'll find a lot of then aren't even particularly attractive (I remember bumping into one stripper during the day and not being able to recognise her).

Also, as you can imagine, they're all damaged and emotionally unstable. The first stripper I banged cried for two hours after we had sex (and no, it's not because I was bad, haha), she just broke down and starting telling me about her abusive childhood.

That being said, if you still want to go for it, I'd do what Papaya Tapper said and invite them back to party at your place after work. Don't make the mistake I did and invite them out for coffee or drinks at another time. Strippers are the flakeiest girls you'll ever deal with. Only twice in my life have I ever been stood up on a date, and both times the girl was a stripper.

I wouldnt be surprised if those strippers thought they were above you and would only be interested in guys with cash. Obviously bouncers arent known for making lots of money.

I could have sworn this thread was titled "How To Bang These Strippers?" Not "Give me every possible reason I shouldn't bang strippers"

Quote: (12-16-2018 10:30 PM)Mr_furly Wrote:  

I could have sworn this thread was titled "How To Bang These Strippers?" Not "Give me every possible reason I shouldn't bang strippers"

Yes, people should refrain from leading with the moral issues when a poster asks for help unless it's some absolute shocker. Give him the strategy, maybe list the cons if one must and let it be. There are a lot of 'deplorable' habits practised by members here (myself including)...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-16-2018 01:01 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Stripper bang recipe

1. Be cool

2 Keep a 1/4 oz of good to decent blow at home.

3 Invite a couple over for an "shift drink"

4. Do a little blow with them

5. Sit back and wait as word gets around and you'll have all the bitches hanging at your crib

6. Bang a couple of them

Ok... amended instructions above.

You want to bang strippers?

Either have very tight game or cocaine.

Preferably both

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Can you elaborate how you "got sent to work there as a bouncer"?

Who sent you?

Joseph Campbell

I would assume he was sent by the security company he works for.

OP, there isnt one set of rules for strippers and anotjer set for other hospitality workers. Staying back for "staffies" after your shift is pretty common for bouncers. Have your drink and chat with the other workers, same as youd do at any licensed establishment. This works a treat on waitresses and bartenders, no reason it wouldnt work on the strippers. If it were me, Id actually rather the bartenders since theyre likely to be just as hot but not quite as damaged, but each to his own.

Quote: (12-17-2018 01:35 AM)king bast Wrote:  

I would assume he was sent by the security company he works for.

OP, there isnt one set of rules for strippers and anotjer set for other hospitality workers. Staying back for "staffies" after your shift is pretty common for bouncers. Have your drink and chat with the other workers, same as youd do at any licensed establishment. This works a treat on waitresses and bartenders, no reason it wouldnt work on the strippers. If it were me, Id actually rather the bartenders since theyre likely to be just as hot but not quite as damaged, but each to his own.

Well the bar is shut before closing time and no one stays behind after for a chat. They close the establishment and everyone leaves.

Hah, have you ever actually talked to a stripper or met them when they are not at work? They might seem hot and sexy, but many have mental issues, may have been abused, have a drug problem, have lots of kids, etc. Banging a stripper isn't that difficult esp if you buy them gifts and give them rent money - its dealing with the drama and potential headaches.

First off, what does your boss/manager say about dating the strippers? Talk to your male co-workers and figure out if you will get in trouble/fired if you are harassing the strippers. Next, actually talk to some of the strippers (before or after their shifts) and determine if any of the girls are worth the bang, and find out if they have any mental issues. The hottest girls might have sugar daddies and richer boyfriends so they might not give you the time of day.

If none of the strippers want to drink after work, then maybe you can be a white knight and drive them home or be a designated driver if the strippers are drunk/drugged out. I knew a girl who became a stripper after a divorce with 3 kids, and she died from a heroin overdose.

Quote: (12-17-2018 06:42 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

Hah, have you ever actually talked to a stripper or met them when they are not at work? They might seem hot and sexy, but many have mental issues, may have been abused, have a drug problem, have lots of kids, etc. Banging a stripper isn't that difficult esp if you buy them gifts and give them rent money - its dealing with the drama and potential headaches.

First off, what does your boss/manager say about dating the strippers? Talk to your male co-workers and figure out if you will get in trouble/fired if you are harassing the strippers. Next, actually talk to some of the strippers (before or after their shifts) and determine if any of the girls are worth the bang, and find out if they have any mental issues. The hottest girls might have sugar daddies and richer boyfriends so they might not give you the time of day.

If none of the strippers want to drink after work, then maybe you can be a white knight and drive them home or be a designated driver if the strippers are drunk/drugged out. I knew a girl who became a stripper after a divorce with 3 kids, and she died from a heroin overdose.

I can't talk to strippers before or after their shift because my timing is for me to go in after several hours after their shift has started. After the shift finishes I do not even see them.

The only time I could talk to them is during their shift while they aren't talking to customers. But what would I even speak to them about?

^ Have you ever spoken to a real woman ?

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (12-18-2018 09:40 AM)Stargazer Wrote:  

I can't talk to strippers before or after their shift because my timing is for me to go in after several hours after their shift has started. After the shift finishes I do not even see them.

The only time I could talk to them is during their shift while they aren't talking to customers. But what would I even speak to them about?

Just be yourself.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

a lot of strippers are into drugs, so you can talk about heroin and fentanoyl and maryjane. Be alpha and DHV and be cockyfunny. do your co-workers hit on the strippers? Maybe offer to babysit their kids?

Quote: (12-18-2018 10:46 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Spoken to them via cold approach yes. But I am ashamed to admit that I'm a 28 year old virgin.

Quote: (12-18-2018 12:55 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

a lot of strippers are into drugs, so you can talk about heroin and fentanoyl and maryjane. Be alpha and DHV and be cockyfunny. do your co-workers hit on the strippers? Maybe offer to babysit their kids?

I've seen the higher ranked bouncer talk to them and the promoter. I can't hear what they are saying so don't know if they are getting hit on by them.

I'm not a guy thats touched drugs before either but if I was to then I would be a bit worried about them talking to the higher level people saying that I am talking about drugs to them.

Quote: (12-18-2018 01:52 PM)Stargazer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2018 10:46 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Spoken to them via cold approach yes. But I am ashamed to admit that I'm a 28 year old virgin.

And this is why people said not to do it. . . Not because of moral issues, but because of the more than likely chance you will fuck this up and suffer negative repercussions possibly including losing your job. You need to walk before you can run.

I hearken back to...2014?

Christian McQueen and Fisto come to mind. Ah, the good ole days.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”