rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlanta Man Miami formula 2018 (During Season Strategy)

I am currently living in South Beach in an undisclosed location(multiple members have been to my spot, it is in the middle of all the action) until June 2019 then I have to go to the middle of nowhere for 3 years in true monk mode for career-so I am going out hardcore. Here is my formula for getting laid in Miami.

1) I go to Wynwood at roughly 10:30, last call there is 2:30. I always have a wingman because most girls are in groups of 2. I drive (more on this later-why I drive instead of Uber) and arrive early for a prime parking spot. Then I hit multiple spots and start approaching-I target out of towners on vacation and Ft Lauderdale/West Palm Beach Girls, Girls under 21 that cannot get in anywhere, and foreign chicks.

2)Wynwood has last call at 2:30 , around 2 I look for any girl who seems confused why the party is not going to go until 4 or 5.I swoop in and ask them where they are from, then I tell them the party is until 5 am on the beach and I can get them in multiple spots for free(They are free for everyone , but I don't tell them that)- and I am about to drive over(Hence the reason I drove. Having a car means getting them out of there immediately and not allowing them to have second thoughts about you while you wait 10 minutes on an Uber). When they get in the car I have cool music cued up, party favors(liqueur, prescription cannabis vape pen, other shit), and my car is a cool ride.

3)On the ride over I do my patented "let me make sure you are safe" put the seat belt on the girl I like move , and my wing man is tightly pushed up with his girl in the back seat of a 2 door car with the patented "just put you butt in the seat and put your legs in my lap" move. We are off to South Beach.

3) We hit my spot to park my car because all the spots I frequent in South Beach are walking distance from my house. Then I hit the girls with the patented "I forgot my wallet and my wing man has been covering me all night , lets just run up really fast and go get it before we hit these spots " move. This has never failed to get the girls upstairs to my water view studio apartment.

4) Some girls are cool with chilling in my spot , parting and drinking there , and not leaving. However some girls, particularly out of towners, will still want to hit spots. I take those bitches out! I will hit 3 really cool places by my crib and give them the time of their life! They will be in the swing of things and loving every minute. Then I move it back to the crib and try to fuck. I have a 75 percent conversion rate with this formula.

5)Sometimes the girls do not want to fuck and we just make out and I get a phone number. These phone numbers actually have a high conversion rate but I follow this rule-after the confirm text no more than three texts without a conversation. I must have her on the phone talking to me to continue the emotional high/spontaneous energy from the first night. These girls usually require an additional night out clubbing with me for me to close the deal.

A few notes here about this approach-

1) In Wynwood you will get a lot of rejection so focus on the hotter girls , the 7s and above-If you are going to get rejected anyway aim high. I have gone 0/15 and number 16 was down to go. Always have a wingman, you will rarely encounter women alone and you need someone to at least keep her friend busy if nothing else. Remember it is a numbers game.

2) I do not speak Spanish fluently and it is costing me major opportunities with really hot girls. I am in Spanish class now and I study often but I must get it down. If you are fluent in Spanish this plan will yield you great results. Also if you know Russian or French it is also a boon to you and would increase your conversion ratio.

3)It benefits you to have the" party favors" ready -have alcohol in the car, keep your legal cannabis vape pin on you, and "other things". Have your place in Midtown, Miami Beach, Downtown, or Brickell-Just be near the action

4) I have had all of my success with this method with women under 30. Women over 30 make a lot of demands and are not as much fun-however you do what you want with it, I am just laying out what works for me.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (12-15-2018 03:55 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I am currently living in South Beach in an undisclosed location(multiple members have been to my spot, it is in the middle of all the action) until June 2019 then I have to go to the middle of nowhere for 3 years in true monk mode for career-so I am going out hardcore. Here is my formula for getting laid in Miami.

1) I go to Wynwood at roughly 10:30, last call there is 2:30. I always have a wingman because most girls are in groups of 2. I drive (more on this later-why I drive instead of Uber) and arrive early for a prime parking spot. Then I hit multiple spots and start approaching-I target out of towners on vacation and Ft Lauderdale/West Palm Beach Girls, Girls under 21 that cannot get in anywhere, and foreign chicks.

2)Wynwood has last call at 2:30 , around 2 I look for any girl who seems confused why the party is not going to go until 4 or 5.I swoop in and ask them where they are from, then I tell them the party is until 5 am on the beach and I can get them in multiple spots for free(They are free for everyone , but I don't tell them that)- and I am about to drive over(Hence the reason I drove. Having a car means getting them out of there immediately and not allowing them to have second thoughts about you while you wait 10 minutes on an Uber). When they get in the car I have cool music cued up, party favors(liqueur, prescription cannabis vape pen, other shit), and my car is a cool ride.

3)On the ride over I do my patented "let me make sure you are safe" put the seat belt on the girl I like move , and my wing man is tightly pushed up with his girl in the back seat of a 2 door car with the patented "just put you butt in the seat and put your legs in my lap" move. We are off to South Beach.

3) We hit my spot to park my car because all the spots I frequent in South Beach are walking distance from my house. Then I hit the girls with the patented "I forgot my wallet and my wing man has been covering me all night , lets just run up really fast and go get it before we hit these spots " move. This has never failed to get the girls upstairs to my water view studio apartment.

4) Some girls are cool with chilling in my spot , parting and drinking there , and not leaving. However some girls, particularly out of towners, will still want to hit spots. I take those bitches out! I will hit 3 really cool places by my crib and give them the time of their life! They will be in the swing of things and loving every minute. Then I move it back to the crib and try to fuck. I have a 75 percent conversion rate with this formula.

5)Sometimes the girls do not want to fuck and we just make out and I get a phone number. These phone numbers actually have a high conversion rate but I follow this rule-after the confirm text no more than three texts without a conversation. I must have her on the phone talking to me to continue the emotional high/spontaneous energy from the first night. These girls usually require an additional night out clubbing with me for me to close the deal.

1) In Wynwood you will get a lot of rejection so focus on the hotter girls , the 7s and above-If you are going to get rejected anyway aim high. I have gone 0/15 and number 16 was down to go. Always have a wingman, you will rarely encounter women alone and you need someone to at least keep her friend busy if nothing else. Remember it is a numbers game.

2) I do not speak Spanish fluently and it is costing me major opportunities with really hot girls. I am in Spanish class now and I study often but I must get it down. If you are fluent in Spanish this plan will yield you great results. Also if you know Russian or French it is also a boon to you and would increase your conversion ratio.

3)It benefits you to have the" party favors" ready -have alcohol in the car, keep your legal cannabis vape pin on you, and "other things". Have your place in Midtown, Miami Beach, Downtown, or Brickell-Just be near the action

4) I have had all of my success with this method with women under 30. Women over 30 make a lot of demands and are not as much fun-however you do what you want with it, I am just laying out what works for me.

Great post Atlanta Man. A good friend of mine just moved out of Brickell Bay Club (condo he was renting) and when I last spoke to him he shared some crazy recent stories about girls this summer/fall he met in town for some reason or who recently moved to the area to "find themselves". He never had a wingman, and said that hurt his conversion there than any other city (we first met when we both lived in DC).

I have spent time in South Fla, and can attest that not knowing conversational spanish will reduce your pussy pool by 30-40 percent. It was the reason I took two classes in a community college (and barely remember any of that shit now because I don't use it daily like I was).

I will be down there in Late April/Early May and definitely will reach out. Looking forward to fun times in SoBe.

Great tips Atlanta Man, this should be a sticky note for the newbies always asking how you convert the nice ride/pad/lifestyle into bangs.

You got it on lock, easy mode once they see the flash palace after a ride in the sweet car.

Great post! I love visiting Miami, this post made me want to go back as soon as possible. My favorite thing about this is how you’ve created a setup where you don’t have to make a major investment for pussy. That’s the ideal long-term play.

If I may ask, about how much would you say you’re spending per mth (rent/booze/etc)? Seems like that would be the limiting factor, but Miami is reasonably priced as far as I know compared to NYC and LA.

I have a huge studio apartment in a high rise when you include everything it is $2000 a month. That gets you a full gym, a place to park covered with security, water front view, perfect location, two pools both waterfront, many superbad bitches live here, walking distance to the beach and Ocean Drive.

Going out in Wynwood is dirt cheap,a shot and a beer is 7 bucks. You can also smoke weed openly in Wynwood and in all the clubs in Wynwood so that also saves money. South Beach is fucking expensive , there is no way around that. I do not really buy chicks drinks in SOBE unless we have at least been making out, my hands have been on her ass, and she is actively grinding on my erection through my pants- 2 drinks will run you 30 dollars easy and I am not balling like that. I always try to keep them at the crib smoking weed and listening to Freddie Gibbs instead of taking them out once I get them to SOBE. Also on follow up dates if they want to go out I have bottle hookups at a few spots and I exploit those, also you can smoke weed in all Miami clubs now. SOBE will rape your wallet if you let it.

Quote: (12-15-2018 07:49 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I have a huge studio apartment in a high rise when you include everything it is $2000 a month. That gets you a full gym, a place to park covered with security, water front view, perfect location, two pools both waterfront, many superbad bitches live here, walking distance to the beach and Ocean Drive.

Going out in Wynwood is dirt cheap,a shot and a beer is 7 bucks. You can also smoke weed openly in Wynwood and in all the clubs in Wynwood so that also saves money. South Beach is fucking expensive , there is no way around that. I do not really buy chicks drinks in SOBE unless we have at least been making out, my hands have been on her ass, and she is actively grinding on my erection through my pants- 2 drinks will run you 30 dollars easy and I am not balling like that. I always try to keep them at the crib smoking weed and listening to Freddie Gibbs instead of taking them out once I get them to SOBE. Also on follow up dates if they want to go out I have bottle hookups at a few spots and I exploit those, also you can smoke weed in all Miami clubs now. SOBE will rape your wallet if you let it.

Your setup sounds similar to how my friend's was. There were solid 8s and 9s in his building at all times, some lived there, most were visiting guys there.

What's been the ethnicity breakdown of women you have been pulling and closing so far? I would expect a majority latina, but SoBe is a melting pot.

Nice. All I’ve been hearing about Miami lately is that it’s packed with quality but if you want to ball out for real you better have some coin

Quote: (12-15-2018 03:55 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Damn. There a lot of similarities in this data sheet that I employ here in Cali. It yields good results because:
I speak Spanish so I’m able to swoop Latina girls
I have a nice centrally located spot that is a huge DHV
I always have Champagne, weed, vodka on deck when they come back to the crib.

Awesome info

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (12-16-2018 05:46 AM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

Your setup sounds similar to how my friend's was. There were solid 8s and 9s in his building at all times, some lived there, most were visiting guys there.

What's been the ethnicity breakdown of women you have been pulling and closing so far? I would expect a majority latina, but SoBe is a melting pot.
1 Colombian Girl,1 Russian (from France), 1 Indian girl (dot not feather),3 white girls, 1 Canadian white girl and a Jamaican Girl.All girls were 7-8 range. This is conversions of full sex , not just blowjobs or bullshit makeouts. I have a fuck ton of makeouts with a phone number, some of those are good leads. If I spoke Spanish you could add at least 5-8 more girls.

I cannot emphasize how important conversational level Spanish is in Miami, It is a game changer. There are Latin clubs that I cannot pull from because it is Spanish only and the girls are BAD AS HELL and down to fuck. It is so necessary, and I have missed so many opportunities because of it that I am in Spanish class currently.

Great data sheet. 2k a month seems much less than I expected for such a location with view.

Quote: (12-16-2018 01:21 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2018 05:46 AM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

1 Colombian Girl,1 Russian (from France), 1 Indian girl (dot not feather),3 white girls, 1 Canadian white girl and a Jamaican Girl.All girls were 7-8 range. This is conversions of full sex , not just blowjobs or bullshit makeouts. I have a fuck ton of makeouts with a phone number, some of those are good leads. If I spoke Spanish you could add at least 5-8 more girls.

I cannot emphasize how important conversational level Spanish is in Miami, It is a game changer. There are Latin clubs that I cannot pull from because it is Spanish only and the girls are BAD AS HELL and down to fuck. It is so necessary, and I have missed so many opportunities because of it that I am in Spanish class currently.

Great mix you are pulling from, very nice. I am going to brush up on my Spanish before I head down there for a week next May.

Quote: (12-16-2018 10:02 AM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

Nice. All I’ve been hearing about Miami lately is that it’s packed with quality but if you want to ball out for real you better have some coin

This is correct. Most girls are Cubano/Latino of course but you get Russians, Brits, Germans, Canadians and Americans from all over the country.

There are always tons of hot girls visiting, going out in groups or twosomes. It really helps to speak Spanish if you're living there but no big worries if you don't.

If you really want to crush it, target groups of visiting college girls in daytime on the beach, or when you're out at dinner - discuss the dishes with the table next to you, at the bar, etc. Ask them if they like the hotel they're staying at [on the beach you can usually assume it's right behind you] then invite them to the cool places you know about. Definitely befriend the guys if it's a mixed group with more girls as well - if they're from a big city up north it is often straight girls with their gay male friends. But as long as there is more hot girls than guys you're fine. They will definitely want to go out clubbing and will often invite you if you haven't invited them first. I've had these groups invite me out with them while I was already on a date, haha.

That method is so much easier than waiting until after dinner and trying to do it at the club.

Because SoBe is pricey, buying a hot college girl a drink [or app] goes a longer way than you'd often think. Of course you need to calibrate this first. If you can't do that then skip it.