rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notch count, scare the cat

Is it bad game to share your lay count with a new cat? I shared mine ~100 with a new cat, she said hers was 8 and went silent. Now she not getting back to me, I think it might have scared her off. ZFG about this cat, was kind of a trial balloon.

Bad game to share count?

I'm mid 30s and live in a college town banging mainly 19-22 y.o cats.

Stop banging cats.
That's animal cruelty.

I thought I could assume people here read BANG...

Quote: (12-15-2018 04:36 AM)IntermediateBanger Wrote:  

Is it bad game to share your lay count with a new cat? I shared mine ~100 with a new cat, she said hers was 8 and went silent. Now she not getting back to me, I think it might have scared her off. ZFG about this cat, was kind of a trial balloon.

Bad game to share count?

I'm mid 30s and live in a college town banging mainly 19-22 y.o cats.

Shouldn't you be AdvancedBanger? Or was that already taken?

Either share the amount of Serious relationships you've had... or if she's clearly a Pump & Dump... Lie Lie & Lie! You're not scaring the cat away... you're electrocuting it by admitting this high Notch Count!

There's nothing wrong about admitting a high notch count. If a girl asks me my number, I always tell them the truth.

I was married twice and consummated both marriages. Then divorced twice. Nothing else is significant or disclosed to the girl. The other innumerable bangs are my personal memories, good and bad. They are none of her business.

I know Rollo Tomassi advised not to share it since it leaves a mystery and imagination in her mind. But I find that I'm more likely to get a better view of the woman's notch count if I share my notch count (and maybe even slightly exaggerate) as it will be easier for her to admit a high notch count too. You could argue that it shows some pre-selection to admit a high notch count but it's like women want to figure out that by themselves instead, I think so.

If you admit you've banged 10 girls, you'll never hear a woman who says she has banged 26 dudes even if it's true but if you tell her you've banged, say 80 women and you appear "progressive and non-judgemental", she'll be more inclined to admit to those 26 cocks.

Truth? - TRUTH?? - Kats and Kittens can't handle the truth - they want everything to be warm and fuzzy and drama-free - until they start causing all the Drama of course.

The Ancient Wisdom rules for a reason as it always rings true...

Success is Secrecy and Secrecy is Success...

Tell Em what you are going to do - but Not how you do it - or

It A'int what you do but the Way that you do it that's what gets results...

Keep your plans as dark and impenetrable as Night and when you move - move like lightning.

This is her brain - this is her brain on your Truth serum drugs...

Familiarity and lack of mystery breeds contempt...

Thanks for the input, the consensus seems to be don't share. I was thinking perhaps high notch count demonstrated high value, but I think mystery trumps that.

Quote: (12-15-2018 11:17 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

If you admit you've banged 10 girls, you'll never hear a woman who says she has banged 26 dudes even if it's true

This.

The last time a woman asked me how many women I slept with was circa 2015 in a bar in Fort Lauderdale. She was recently divorced, probably a 6.5-7 on a good day, and pretty conservatively dressed. I told her a lie (something like 10), and she said she had only slept with 2 men in her life to that point (she was 27). Needless to say, she thought I was a whore for having double digits.

I think anyone who has actually achieved 100+ bangs has a solid idea on how to operate once the "notch count question" comes up

You calling me a liar?

I seem to remember a rule of thumb: give the true count, up to 15. If higher than 15, just say 15. I would say that's only if she relentlessly insists on a number. Like all direct questions, this one too is better evaded.

I know Rollo Tomassi advised not to share it since it leaves a mystery and imagination in her mind. But I find that I'm more likely to get a better view of the woman's notch count if I share my notch count (and maybe even slightly exaggerate) as it will be easier for her to admit a high notch count too. You could argue that it shows some pre-selection to admit a high notch count but it's like women want to figure out that by themselves instead, I think so.

If you admit you've banged 10 girls, you'll never hear a woman who says she has banged 26 dudes even if it's true but if you tell her you've banged, say 80 women and you appear "progressive and non-judgemental", she'll be more inclined to admit to those 26 cocks.

Does it matter how many men a woman has slept with anyway? You're not going to start an LTR with a non-virgin anyway, right? And if she's a virgin, you'll know.

Besides, it doesn't really matter if she spills the means on how many guys she has been with or not. You should be able to get an idea from just getting to know what she's like. The only reason I ask how many guys she has been with (only after she has asked me) is to get a sense of how big of a liar she is.

Quote: (12-15-2018 12:45 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I seem to remember a rule of thumb: give the true count, up to 15. If higher than 15, just say 15. I would say that's only if she relentlessly insists on a number. Like all direct questions, this one too is better evaded.

Why? The higher your number the better.

Since when is a "cat" not a man ??

I could see "kitten" or something, but "cat" has been a dude for decades.

Americans are dreamers too

Nothing good can come from this conversation, either direction.

"I was a virgin before I met you" with a shit eating grin is how you pass this shit test.

Last thing I want to know is how many different loads she has swallowed, not that she would be honest about it anyway...

Quote: (12-15-2018 03:32 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2018 12:45 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Why? The higher your number the better.

Not if she is relatively inexperienced herself and she's asking the question to feel more comfortable and overcome her own ASD. That's not the time to brag that you go through twenty sluts a year.

In horror movies as soon as you see the monster, no matter what it looks like, it's less scary than before

Same principle:

Nothing games a woman for you as much as her own imagination

She should think she knows you've slept with a lot of women but she should never know

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Fuck the cats, bang lizzards!

Quote: (12-15-2018 12:36 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

If you admit you've banged 10 girls, you'll never hear a woman who says she has banged 26 dudes even if it's true

This.

The last time a woman asked me how many women I slept with was circa 2015 in a bar in Fort Lauderdale. She was recently divorced, probably a 6.5-7 on a good day, and pretty conservatively dressed. I told her a lie (something like 10), and she said she had only slept with 2 men in her life to that point (she was 27). Needless to say, she thought I was a whore for having double digits.

Don't even bother asking their 'number'. Judge them at their behavior. If it acts like a slut it is a slut.

Girls will never (at least at the beginning) tell you the truth about how many guys they banged. One girl told me about 15, then a few months later admitted she lied and it was like 30. She basically banged a lot whole bunch of dudes when she was in college. She ended up being the craziest bag of pussy I ever dated. Never trust em

But can you really trust them ever?? I surely have a hard time believing some of these girls have as low numbers as they say they do when I see how fast they let me do certain things to them... lol Even all of the women I have actually got into relationships with throughout college (about to graduate) the highest any have had was 6.. I am around 60..

I personally don't tell them my number anymore because the last relationship did EXACTLY what Tomassi said they would when you tell them. I was around 50 then and she said 6... You can tell by the way they act in bed that 6 is doubtful unless they LTR'd some guy who taught them a lot.?

Quote: (12-15-2018 12:37 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

I think anyone who has actually achieved 100+ bangs has a solid idea on how to operate once the "notch count question" comes up

This is such a tired and useless comment. We are all anonymous so there is really no reason to lie about our counts, so it is best to believe OP... I made it to around 45 bangs at the age of 22 before I ever even started studying game.

Tacked on 15 in the last 5 months after having a 7 month abstinence to sort myself out and learn as much about game and new outlooks after a really fucked up break-up.

A question like this can be argued both ways quite easily and has many pros/cons to consider. Let's just discuss the topic instead of questioning OP to prove something he literally can't prove.

One Stat I would want to know - how many bangs where she was in a BF/GF relationship - versus how many bangs where she was paid cash money to phuck.

If she banged over 10 - 20 - 50 or 100 guys for money - if on the higher end then the likelyhood of her pair bonding in an LTR/Marriage with you is slim - well really none actually. Google it for proofs.