rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fetlife Game Thread

Fetlife Game Thread

Is Fetlife Game still possible?

For those who don't know, Fetlife is a kinky social network. Think Facebook, but you can post nudes and XXX material, and instead of interests, you share your kinks.

When I was interested in that scene, people used it like Facebook. You'd hear people say "friend me on fetlife" after meeting someone they wanted to stay in touch with. Now, after being away from it a while, I'm interested in trying it again.

The cons:
- Many weirdos, creeps, fatties, and degenerates
- Ratio of bangable women to weridos very poor
- No search function because "it's not a dating site"
- Most kink events also have bangable to weirdo ratio issue

The pros:
- Lots of kinky women who are openly sexual
- Can see a girls nudes before you even message her
- Can be very open and direct about what you want
- Can find someone for that *specific* fetish you're into
- Many women bi, poly, open to playing with girls you are already seeing

I think I can do well on this - good pics, and profile - but my biggest issue is search - filtering through the hordes of fatty and weirdo profiles to find the ones who might be right for me. Anyone have tips on how to use this to find the right ones?

P.S. Yes, there is a previous Fetlife thread, but the last post was 2011, so I'm starting a new one.

Fetlife Game Thread

You may want to change the thread location into the GAME section of the forum. You are posting in Everything Else section, which is not good location for discussion.

Fetlife Game Thread

There are some quality women from other countries. Most of the American women are train wrecks.

I am in the process of quitting Fetlife right now. I have messaged all my contacts there, asking them to connect with me elsewhere if they wish. It's been quite telling. Women seem sad and disappointed that I'm leaving. Men are pretty much in agreement that the site sucks.

The ratio between men and women is way out of balance. If you are in great shape, it is a place to post pictures of yourself naked or almost naked. So, you will attract some women that way. If you aren't, it's a waste of time.

I messaged the site's founder and told him that they should block/ban Amazon web links. It would be easy to do--they could just put into the programming of the site. I got no response. More and more women put their Amazon wishlists on the site.

I suspect in five or ten years, it will be nothing but women who are there for money. That being said, I do know a woman who told that she has been offered money even though she doesn't want to do that. It's really the incels who are driving this baloney.

Fetlife Game Thread

You know, I was actually ready to write a blog post absolutely tearing FetLife apart as an option no man should ever try.

I was on it for a year. I sent out over a hundred messages. Got scraps as results. A few numbers of girls that ghosted almost immediately.

But when I had the draft in my head, an 18-year old college student in my area reached out to me via PM. She wasn't showing a face in her photo, and her body was so ridiculous I thought she was a catfish. After a couple of back and forths, I invited her over for dinner and dominated the fucking life out of her.

We have been seeing each other for a couple months now. I've seen her more times than I've ever seen another girl in my life. She is intelligent, pleasant, quirky, dorky, and 100% submissive, AND goes out and serves up her friends to me for threesomes.

I can't believe my luck.

I have no idea whether this is a typical scenario, but if it is... viva FetLife.

Fetlife Game Thread

FL is full of fatties and bipolar women and to have to sift through mountains of trash to find good profiles. FL also player hates as they make it almost impossible to find young and hot girls. Your search functions bans searching for females and for groups they don't let you search by city "'girls who love being thin, with long hair, and sucking dongs" leaves you a group list the size of a book. I've been on it for years and found it to be a waste of time. You're better off going to the local mixer "munch" events which is like Usain Bolt running sprints at the Special Olympics.

The events are packed with weak dudes and they use the BDSM angle as a crutch to try and get tail. You show up with game and you will get dates or even SNL if you take it to the after party and leave from there.

You get some hot girls who go to the munch as it is a low pressure social scene where they can get lots of attention. But, as usual it's mostly freaks and fatties.

I sniff around these events now and then but I get boerd of the crowd. You have to show up all the time to be a familiar face but I just don't like socializing with kink people as they are mostly, all, very strange. I would prefer just to have an environment to pick the mind of OG Doms so I can learn things that I can apply to my own situation.

Overall, FL is a good reminder of how fucked up the world really is. It can be like a car crash with some of the odd stuff people are into. I find it a big nasty social experiment on there.

Fetlife Game Thread

Apologies to the mods, I thought this was posting in the GAME forum, and didn't see till it was too late. Please move it if you can.

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-10-2018 12:08 AM)Thersites Wrote:  

You may want to change the thread location into the GAME section of the forum. You are posting in Everything Else section, which is not good location for discussion.

Agreed, but I'll take it a step further and say this should be in the Private section.

Fetlife Game Thread

I'll chime in.
Banged a handful of girls off there, none of them were super hot though.
SO MANY fatties and SUPER WEIRD people on there. Like, the type of people that have legit 0/10 social skills.
You're gonna be sifting through a lot of garbage, and perhaps the stars may align for you like they did for our friend Corsega.

But such celestial events are admittedly quite rare.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Fetlife Game Thread

I never went to an event, but I spent some time looking through the local member lists. As others have mentioned, there are a lot of older fatties and weird guys who are probably mostly omegas and gammas.

I noticed in particular that there are a huge number of pansexual sapiosexual otherkin types. All 57 genders are represented, and they are really serious about their pronouns!

On the positive side, there were a large number of chicks who listed themselves as slaves to their boyfriends.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Fetlife Game Thread

It should also be noted that Fetlife just 'works' if you are in a place where you can be anonymous. I talk about cities of at least 1million inhabitants. If you try it in smaller places or very empty places...good luck!

Fetlife Game Thread

FYI fetlife is a feminist website. You have to run blue pill game. e.g. you qualify to her. Recommend against.

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-11-2018 01:16 PM)wemonger Wrote:  

FYI fetlife is a feminist website. You have to run blue pill game. e.g. you qualify to her. Recommend against.

You couldn't be more wrong.

All my messages are dominant. Well-written. Give off the image that I am a high-IQ slayer.

The girls almost always assume the compliant frame.

Fetlife Game Thread

It’s fascinating how anonymous women who sign up to dating sites seem to exhibit similar traits.

Fetlife must have the least attractive women on the internet, while SA the most attractive. Yet the sex ratios favour the former.

Fetlife Game Thread

There's some women who say they like to be submissive on this site, but from what guys say on the discussions there, many of them are just talk, and don't respond when asked to meet up

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-11-2018 02:36 PM)corsega Wrote:  

All my messages are dominant. Well-written. Give off the image that I am a high-IQ slayer.

RACK, SSC etc are the overriding frame of Fetlife. I get that you can get out of it, but I'm just saying it is the standard frame of the website. Most of the women on there have major control issues from being sexually assaulted as children and teens or because they're personality disordered (lots of BPDNPDHPD cluster bs).

And there's hoards of blue pill alpha males (this is not a misnomer) for them to choose from.

You're sort of pissing upstream. I assume you're into the alt-types, that's fine. Just saying if you want to increase your N without playing into their frame, this is not the spot for it.

Fundamentally, fetish culture is erotic LARPing. That's why they're called "scenes."

The more orthodox the women are, the more "official" they are, the more blue pill the whole thing becomes.

The women you have the most issues with will always be the "organizer" types and the women you have best time with are always going to be women that "aren't really into the scene."

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-22-2018 12:45 PM)wemonger Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2018 02:36 PM)corsega Wrote:  

RACK, SSC etc are the overriding frame of Fetlife. I get that you can get out of it, but I'm just saying it is the standard frame of the website. Most of the women on there have major control issues from being sexually assaulted as children and teens or because they're personality disordered (lots of BPDNPDHPD cluster bs).

And there's hoards of blue pill alpha males (this is not a misnomer) for them to choose from.

You're sort of pissing upstream. I assume you're into the alt-types, that's fine. Just saying if you want to increase your N without playing into their frame, this is not the spot for it.

Fundamentally, fetish culture is erotic LARPing. That's why they're called "scenes."

The more orthodox the women are, the more "official" they are, the more blue pill the whole thing becomes.

The women you have the most issues with will always be the "organizer" types and the women you have best time with are always going to be women that "aren't really into the scene."

I don't message anyone who is a regular on the site and I'm not into alternative girls. The messages I refer to are 18-20 year old normal college chicks who are "exploring".

I don't do Seeking Arrangement game, but it's the same philosophy there. You want to message the girls that "aren't really into the scene".

Fetlife Game Thread

Does that apply to churches too?

As in, spiritual, but not religious.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-22-2018 05:45 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Does that apply to churches too?

As in, spiritual, but not religious.

Come to think of it, it applies to everything in life. I steer clear of everyone that is too into a certain scene.

Guys whose entire lives are "pickup".
People who dogmatically follow a certain political bent.
Girls that self-identify too much with a certain subculture.

Fetlife Game Thread

I have had a few successful pulls from Fetlife prior to Fifty Shades of Grey being released in the movies. Things there have gone downhill since then and the chicks there have been getting more and more “basic” by the day.

Here is a recount of one of the most fun experiences I’ve had from the site (with a tragically stupid ending*).

I was in a LTR at the time with a young Americanized Russian woman but I was keeping a dialogue open with a fresh 21 year-old girl in town who I had never met in person. She was into ropey-bondage exhibition. A cute, 5’2”, almond eyed, half white half Japanese girl. Thin body with small breasts but very acute nipples, which I like. Nice ass too… just right between thin and curvy enough... in my hard on’s not so humble opinion.

It came to pass that the Fetlife girl had a meltdown on the site and I, being the caring and helpful sort of gentleman I am, asked her in private what was up. It was around 2am when her public post came through and I had just returned to bed from taking a piss. She told me that her boyfriend had jilted her somehow. I rolled my eyes and forged ahead, giving her a shoulder to cry on… while sprinkling my thoughts on her pics here and there and telling her how I’d like to give her a hug and make her feel better. The chat ended around 4am and, needless to say, I was late for work later that day.

For the next few days, we kept the conversation going and neither of us mentioned what sparked the current constant connection.

And then it happened.

My LTR woman got some wild hair up her ass at me about something that happened at work that I didn’t take her side on and it opened the door for me to say “what the fuck” and invite the girl from Fetlife over. I wasn’t expecting much but she accepted my offer. I was nearly certain she would flake since there were hours in-between the ask and the meetup at my place, but she didn’t. In fact, she was quite excited when she arrived and exclaimed “I’ve never seen anything like this before!” when she walked in and saw my candle-lit table and hanging bar. (The table and bar were left over from the weekend with my LTR that I only cleaned up a bit before she got there, but I figured she thought I set it up for her, so I rocked on.)

After a brief greeting hug and a mild kiss-bite to her neck, I sat her down on the couch close to the table and we began to talk. After a few minutes of the “getting to know you” bullshit and asking her to show me her state ID and pronouncing her last name correctly (which is Japanese) and which she was impressed about (since “no one knows how to say it”), I asked her if she wanted something to drink. She said yes. I offered her a Sprite and she was like “A Sprite?” I told her that I thought she was under 21 so didn’t get anything on the way home from work but that maybe I have a bit of vodka left from the weekend in the fridge and she laughed a little. I asked her to follow me into the kitchen and she did.

Lo and behold!

I found some vodka in the freezer and mixed her a small vodka-sprite drink in a cute little tumbler glass. I opened a beer for myself and poured it into a mug.

I led her back into the living room. Unbidden, she sat back on the couch where she was before and I assumed my previous position – which was on the edge of the table with one leg cowboyed up on the armrest of the couch where she sat.

There was more inane conversation and I decided to ask her if she had any experience with crops, whips, or floggers since she was mostly a rope/restraint girl. She said no. I picked up my home-crafted crop from the table and told her to present me the palm of her hand. She did so and I cracked her flat on the palm and she flinched away, but she was not upset and seemed to get a new sort of spark in her eyes that had grown suddenly a bit more glossy. I let the seconds pass and then finally asked her, “Can you still feel it?” She said, “yes,” and I asked her where she could still feel it. After a moment, she said that she could feel it like “a ringing bell” from her hand, up her arm, to her shoulder, up her neck, and down her back. I asked her if she wanted more and she said “yes,” while somehow looking away and also expectantly up at me at the same time.

I put the crop behind my back and offered her my free hand for her to stand up. She took my hand and stood. I guided her into position in front of the hanging bar and gave her a kiss on the lips. I told her that her lipstick (which was dark reddish brown – not her color) had to go. She asked how and I produced a handkerchief and wiped it all off and threw it aside. Then I kissed her again and felt her breasts through her wire-frame bra.

The same routine was evoked at every article of her clothes that I did not like until she was only in her panties.

I positioned her hands on the bar.

I told her how to stress-sag her shoulders and back in order to stick her ass out and for her face to catch the warmth of the candles below.

She offered no resistance at all. I was happy -- although nearly in disbelief.

To write more of a play by play for this first encounter would take a few more pages. Suffice it to say that I spanked her, cropped her, fingered, rubbed, and fucked her while she was in that position. However, I held myself back from coming – which hurt like hell. At the end, I pulled her off the bar, quivering and shaking, and eased her to the floor where I made her come again while holding her in a restricted position.

After a few minutes of rest and some small talk about her life, she exclaimed out of the nowhere, “I like you!” I laughed. She then confided that she was learning how to deep throat. I asked her “on what?” She answered “a dildo”. I laughed again. Then she said she had such a great time she wanted to give me something in return.

Of course I knew what that meant, raised her up, and sat her back on the couch and duly gave her tonsillitis with my cock. I confirmed, silently to myself, that yes, she was still learning. At the end, I pulled out and shot all over her face, neck, and chest even as she tried to pull/suck me back into her mouth… which I finally let her do… gripping her hair and neck for the final orgasm. After that, I spanked her hard on her left flank and collapsed on the couch next to her.

We dozed and snuggled for a while and then I told her she had to leave. I walked her out to her car and pinched one of her nipples goodbye as I gave her a deep french kiss. She squirmed and arched like a cat. She asked when we would meet again and I told her the following week. She looked sad but I told her that’s the way it is. I gave her another kiss and told her to drive home safe and to let me know when she got there.

She texted me that she was home 20 minutes later.

* “Tragically stupid ending” not included in this post.

Fetlife Game Thread

^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Penthouse Forum...

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-23-2018 06:52 PM)Turnus Wrote:  

^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Penthouse Forum...

Sorry, bro. I'm an old-style Hustler article man.

Whatever I write is true and factual.

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-23-2018 06:52 PM)Turnus Wrote:  

^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Penthouse Forum...

If you actually think this story is fake, there's something wrong with you.

Leave your mom's basement someday and you might experience something similar.

Fetlife Game Thread

Relax gentleman. Not doubting the authenticity of the story, but more so the verbose method of describing it.

I've dabbled in the FetLife scene. Met a number of girls from SA that were also on the FetLife. Have attended a two munches and a couple of private parties.

As have been noted, the girls are typically screwed in the head, but there were also some very bangable ones. There are some people that are VERY devoted to that lifestyle and I quickly decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Fetlife Game Thread

Fet is hit or miss, about 60% fatties, you don't need to go after the girls that are deeply into the scene, but I've had fit, attractive 30-something women also offer to be my 24/7 slave [outside work hours] and willing to sign contracts, etc.

I passed because I'm not really into that and have that kind of time to devote to one woman but if I had, it would have been quite interesting and no doubt she would have done every single thing I asked, when I wanted, where I wanted, in the nude or whatever I told her to wear. This is someone I met IRL not just wank-talk on FL. Munches are def the way to go for the most part.

There's no search but there are forums for your city so start there if you want although it will be mostly guys posting but those posts are super easy to skip.

Fetlife Game Thread

Quote: (12-23-2018 08:44 PM)corsega Wrote:  

If you actually think this story is fake, there's something wrong with you.

Leave your mom's basement someday and you might experience something similar.

Almost 1000 posts and 28 reps but have not met a single one of the guys who repped you...