rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best age to enter LTR

Best age to enter LTR

I know this question appears a lot but in your opinion and your life experience (asking mainly to 30+ yo) what is the best time to get in one.

I get some girls here and there for sex, but have a hard time to get a LTR and I'm 28.

Best age to enter LTR

The easiest answer is when you're ready.
The advanced answer is when you feel like it.

The reasons as to why you feel like it depends.

Examples of why.
1. You want to settle for one girl.
2. You get tired of the player life.
3. You want to start a family.
4. You find the perfect girl.
5. You feel lonely even with multiple women.
6. You feel a woman needs to complete you.
7. You feel financially secure and want to try it.
8. Your harem needs a main chick.
9. You explored enough already and want to start the "boring" life.
10. You haven't adventured enough yet BUT you want to adventure life with somebody.
11. You like the embrace of one girl.

Personally, I say 25-35 is the best age to find a woman. If you played your cards right then your early 20's should be about learning game, picking up chicks, and exploring the world with your manly nature. You should have the ability to have your choice of women and not settle on who gives you love.

There isn't a set age, just when you feel ready. Just make sure the reasonings are fair. A relationship is hard work and if you want one because of hidden problems within then its just a means to an end. Women seek men to complete their lives, men seek women to complement their lives.

Best age to enter LTR

I'm in my early thirties. I don't have an answer for you but I believe that the later you enter a LTR and the more you sleep around, the harder it will be to remain satisfied in a multi-year relationship. Guys I see the most satisfied with their relationship and sexlife are those who entered a LTR relatively young and who have a low notch count. In my experience guys who enter a LTR late and especially those with high notch counts are the ones who complain the most, cheat the most, can't let go their past and are often the most dissatisfied.

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-09-2018 09:20 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

The easiest answer is when you're ready.
The advanced answer is when you feel like it.

The reasons as to why you feel like it depends.

Examples of why.
1. You want to settle for one girl.
2. You get tired of the player life.
3. You want to start a family.
4. You find the perfect girl.
5. You feel lonely even with multiple women.
6. You feel a woman needs to complete you.
7. You feel financially secure and want to try it.
8. Your harem needs a main chick.
9. You explored enough already and want to start the "boring" life.
10. You haven't adventured enough yet BUT you want to adventure life with somebody.
11. You like the embrace of one girl.

Personally, I say 25-35 is the best age to find a woman. If you played your cards right then your early 20's should be about learning game, picking up chicks, and exploring the world with your manly nature. You should have the ability to have your choice of women and not settle on who gives you love.

There isn't a set age, just when you feel ready. Just make sure the reasonings are fair. A relationship is hard work and if you want one because of hidden problems within then its just a means to an end. Women seek men to complete their lives, men seek women to complement their lives.

From those reasons I can tell you my reasons are that I eventually want to start a family although not now.

What you mean by exploring the world with manly nature?

Best age to enter LTR

I got into my first LTR when I was 23. That was too early for me personally and I wanted to play around more. I got into 3 more long-ish term relationships punctuated by some STRs and a string of ONSs. I didn't get serious about wife hunting until I turned 40, and then it took me until I was 50 to find the right woman.

It depends on personal preference and your concept of what an LTR is. Do you want quantity over quality; variety over stability? If you have a girl who is an 8, you can stick with them without the spectre of marriage raising its ugly head. Why not let things run their course? One reason is if you are a "thrill of the hunt" type of guy. The rush of a new girl can wear off quickly.

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-09-2018 09:34 PM)pk9090 Wrote:  

What you mean by exploring the world with manly nature?

I mean exploring with no worry about risk, of both yourself and your girl. To explore without having to worry about leaving behind a widow or a family if something were to happen. Also, to explore the women of different countries.

Best age to enter LTR

I'd say 25 to 30 for the average man, 30 to 35 for the slightly above average man, and 35 to 45 for the above average man.

That's because an average man won't accomplish much to raise his SMV after 30 anyways, but he will get older, fatter, have less sexual prowess, and possibly lose his hair around then.

On the other hand, the above average man may actually get more fit as he ages by eating and exercising in a disciplined way, and may even increase his looks with braces, lasik, and other procedures as well. Also, the increases in the above average man's bank account/assets and confidence will increase his SMV more than the decrease in his SMV due to age.

So for the above average man, getting into an LTR before 35 to 45 means he's selling his stock before it peaked. While for the average man, waiting until 35 to 45 massively decreases the quality he can get, as his SMV plummets like a rock due to the impacts of aging added to the effects of having less assets and less confidence versus his above average peers.

You could also wing it at 18 to 22 with a high school sweetheart or whatnot, and that can work too. But then you never have a chance to make it on your own. Which can be good or bad.

But yeah, just be honest with yourself and where you stand versus other men. And that can help you decide whether to be open to an LTR or to HODL.

An example of an above average man is a doctor. A doctor is better off playing the field while he's a student and into the first 10 years or so of his practice. After that point in his mid 30's, his looks have faded a tiny bit, but his SMV is very high. Now, he might be celibate if he doesn't apply that SMV into activities that convert into relationships, but if he does apply that SMV, he can get the best quality girl he could in his life during that age bracket, 35 to 45.

An example of an average guy is a guy that maybe has a handsome face, but he's short. Maybe isn't too strong academically. So that guy peaks in high school and possibly college, if he even attends. He'll get plenty of attention from girls due to his boyish looks before 25, but after that, his facial aesthetics will start fading, and his lack of height will hurt him, as his boyish looks will be gone and they won't be able to make up for the lack of height anymore. With his boyish looks gone, no height to make him imposing even as he ages, and no accomplishments to raise his SMV, he's simply not going to get access to the women he had access to in high school and college due to his boyish looks. So for that guy, it would be advantageous to lock up an LTR from 25 to 30 (or even earlier), before his boyish looks are gone for good.

So yeah, you've got to analyze your SMV and project to the future if you're trying to cash out at the point where your SMV is highest and will allow you to secure the highest SMV girl you could get in your life.

Also, you want to know yourself. If you don't know yourself yet, if you don't know who you are, if you don't feel at ease in your own skin, then regardless of your SMV, it's too soon. I mean...in the end, we have to make a move, so sometimes you just gotta move forward with life even if things aren't perfect, but try to get to know yourself really well before entering into an LTR. To know your own weaknesses, your own strengths, and how the other person in a potential LTR, how their weaknesses and strengths, will interact with yours. It helps tremendously in being able to love other people to be comfortable with yourself, to know yourself, to be at ease with life and with your roles in it.

And by LTR in the context of this thread, I mean a relationship leading to marriage. You should definitely be open to dating and having girlfriends at all ages.

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-09-2018 08:01 PM)pk9090 Wrote:  

I know this question appears a lot but in your opinion and your life experience (asking mainly to 30+ yo) what is the best time to get in one.

Your question is a bit ambiguous, but I'll assume that by "LTR" you're referring a serious LTR / life partner? If you're a man with high SMV, the best age for finding a babymama is around age 32.

Yes, 32. And I'll tell you why.

They say a man's SMV peaks at 35 - and that can be true in regards to sleeping with many girls. But for LTR I would say it peaks a few years earlier than this. The reason for is because only a very small percentage of men at age 35 will realistically be able to partner up with a girl who is under 25. A girl 8-10 years younger is good, but much more than that is not so ideal because even in non-feminazi countries the girls place a ceiling on age difference around 10 years, especially the best quality girls.

So that's why 32 is ideal. It allows more access to girls in the 20 to 25 range, they are less damaged physically, emotionally and psychologically and therefore ideal for LTR. In more traditional countries in Eastern Europe, it is still possible to find girls who are 22 and had only 1 prior sexual partner/ex-bf (something which is almost unheard of in the west). It gives you 3 years to screen the girl and make sure she's high quality, thereby having offspring (you at age 35, her at age 25) so that you don't end up as a super super old father.

Best age to enter LTR

If you want kids, around 30, because you want to see them grow up and be dynamic enough to take care of them

If you don’t want kids, around 65

Best age to enter LTR

Have been thinking of this topic a lot lately and ended up reading a couple articles and studies on it. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...ces-matter

Most of them say girls usually prefer a partner to be a couple years older then them so not a huge difference. 18 year old girls may prefer 21 year old guys something like that, girls in there 30s also prefer men in their 30s etc. However when it comes to men it's completely different, almost all men prefer women in their early 20s. Weather the man is 23 or 43 both men prefer women in their early 20s. So for best age for a LTR I guess it would be the age that women also prefer you at and early 20s seems to be the best time for compatibility for a man to be with the most sought after women especially if you're an early 20s guy and you have your shit together you're basically in the best position possible.

I'm not saying you should get into an LTR in your early 20s but you should build familiarity with a girl you intend to LTR later on by maybe dating her and having experiences with her when you're both younger. Just "young love" if you experience that with your partner when you're both young I really think it could make you much closer and this is one of the most important things for couples to experience together to have a strong relationship. So maybe have that and then go your own ways for a bit then get back together when you're looking to get serious in your late 20s or early 30s. If you don't experience this with your partner in your development years then this might result in you and your partner not being as close. Compared to couples that are the same age couples with a 1 year age difference have only a 3% divorce rate, couples with a 5 year age difference have a 18% divorce rate which still isn't bad. At 10 years it goes to 39% and at 20 it's at a crazy 95% and at 30 it's at an even crazier 172% rate.

A big part of compatibility is having shared experiences and 18 year old and 24 year old could easily be compatible even though there is a 6 year age difference because they could both me in college together (median age of college graduation i now 24.8 and the average is 26 something, Most 4 year degrees are taking students 6 years these days). The 18 year old girl could be a freshman and the 24 year old could be a senior so this would give them common ground being in the same environment. So couples that grew together in high school, College or during those times in their life like teens and 20s probably have some of the closest relationships.

The fact is it's not really just the age but more so age sometimes determines what environment you are in and what you can relate to another person on. It's also been found that people psychologically have an age in mind for what they prefer but once they meet someone things like physical attraction and compatible personality are what they care most about. So basically if the other person finds you sexually attractive and they like your personality that's what matters not age (but looking young could also be considered in appearing attractive, but if you're older and look younger you should have little problems) that's what this study said.

Quote:' Wrote:

What can we draw from this finding? The authors offer an interpretation worth pondering: It may that while age seems paramount in the abstract (all things being equal, men desire younger women, and women desire older men), in practice, when two people actually go on a date, the age difference might not have as much importance as other considerations, such as physical attraction and a compatible personality.

One big part is of this though can be societal pressure, take a look at this idiotic article and how they portray age gaps: https://aplus.com/a/the-age-of-women-men-want-to-date . They are calling age gap the "Creepiness zone" which just shows you what they are getting at lol. According to them apparently a 24 year old that is with an 18 year old is a creep. LOL this is the kind of people you have to avoid cause they will sabotage your relationship.

[Image: 7495b412-6e37-455a-a1b3-e4804ff03bb9_original.png]

[Image: 76fb6991-1c30-4ea0-95af-3f3644c6c79c_original.png]

Best age to enter LTR

You lost me at 172% divorce rate. Is that even possible?

I got married at 30, she was 20, it’s hard to beat honestly.

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-10-2018 08:45 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

You lost me at 172% divorce rate. Is that even possible?

I got married at 30, she was 20, it’s hard to beat honestly.

Yeah compared to couples that are the same age. So if a couple is both 20 years old. Then a couple that has one person 20 years old and another person 21 there will be a 3% bigger chance of divorce. And at 20 and 50 years old there could be a 172% greater chance of divorce. Although it did not say at what age they were comparing so those are just examples. Sorry if it was kinda worded weirdly before.

Did you find it kind of hard to relate with a 10 year age difference at 20 and 30?

Best age to enter LTR

I had several long relationships with women 10 or 20 years younger than myself. I dont understand this thing about ‘relating’. That sounds like something a women’s magazine would write. I don’t ´relate’ with women, I fuck them, and they enjoy my attention.

Best age to enter LTR

I mean you must be seriously close-minded if you can only have sympathy for people who have exactly the same experiences as you

Best age to enter LTR

If youre not in the habit of LTRs when youre young it becomes semi-impossible. You will only want one when your libido crashes and your options start dwindling and by then the quality you can get decreases.

And ironically you become increasingly picky. Look at the red flags that people list in the threads. Some of them are just normal human behavior. But because youre red pilled and spent your youth chasing women and seeing "reality" you start to draft this impossible unicorn in your head that doesnt exist and you think your standards are warranted.

This is why i hesitate to promote a nomad red pill lifestyle. I think its something a minority of men are born to be, while the majority should live a blue pill LTR+JOb life.

I feel theres gonna be a lot of depressed broke lonely 40 year old digital nomads on some philippino beach in 10 years time.

Best age to enter LTR

I see your point, but is it better if we have a lot of depressed, sexually frustrated married 40 years old corporate slaves in some bleak suburb?

Whatever your lifestyle choice, you *must* be in the top men of your time.

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-10-2018 10:18 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

If youre not in the habit of LTRs when youre young it becomes semi-impossible. You will only want one when your libido crashes and your options start dwindling and by then the quality you can get decreases.

And ironically you become increasingly picky. Look at the red flags that people list in the threads. Some of them are just normal human behavior. But because youre red pilled and spent your youth chasing women and seeing "reality" you start to draft this impossible unicorn in your head that doesnt exist and you think your standards are warranted.

This is why i hesitate to promote a nomad red pill lifestyle. I think its something a minority of men are born to be, while the majority should live a blue pill LTR+JOb life.

I feel theres gonna be a lot of depressed broke lonely 40 year old digital nomads on some philippino beach in 10 years time.

I'm 28 and took this year off to travel, but the only depression I have so far is working for someone else, above it all.

TBH, I just cant get a girl that I enjoy for a LTR, so I lower standards and get laid with lower quality (face and body wise) women.

I feel the women I subconsciously and consciously want are too hard to get.

If I could I would be in a LTR with someone since my high school time, but Im at peak a 7/10.

Best age to enter LTR

When you meet the right girl, it will happen.

Sounds a bit disney, but it's true.

It won't be hard work, it won't feel like a sacrifice, and it will be a delight.

Best age to enter LTR

The earlier the better as finding quality 16-17 year old virgin pussy gets harder with age. You also don't need to plow through hundreds of women before you settle. 4 or 5 could be enough, as long as you are able to handle a relationship with knowledge and frame.

We always say sluts get ruined from taking too many cocks. But it is actually true for men too. For us it just takes a bit longer to reach the "point of no return".

Best age to enter LTR

the shit terrifies me. 28 right now. I still get girls 18-22 easily but wondering when I should cash in.

I would like to start a family eventually but don't feel anywhere near ready. Career etc. at all.

I really like being a player, too.

I think for me It'll be 35-40. Hope I can get a girl early 20s by then. Need a lot of time to get my money right etc. + I feel like there's so much more to learn and a family stifles that. Lot of responsibility, time, and energy.

So maybe 38. A solid 10 years to get my shit together and scratch every itch. I think you need to sort of get bored of what you're doing and I'm not at all. Hopefully boredom comes before SMV crash.

Lots of really young girls are attracted to me but for serious relationship it gets awkward because friends and family get into it and everyone has their own stupid opinions. Whereas player lifestyle I fuck an 18 year old at 28 and no one really knows. Probably making it bigger in my mind than it really is though. God damn anxiety.

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-12-2018 09:13 AM)Jozi Wrote:  

The earlier the better as finding quality 16-17 year old virgin pussy gets harder with age. You also don't need to plow through hundreds of women before you settle. 4 or 5 could be enough, as long as you are able to handle a relationship with knowledge and frame.

We always say sluts get ruined from taking too many cocks. But it is actually true for men too. For us it just takes a bit longer to reach the "point of no return".

Yeah 16 is also legal in most places but the thing is some family/friends will try to cuck you and come in between the relationship even if you're like 19 and going out with a girl that is 16. That is why I would cut off and "family/friends" that think they have a say. But there is an age for a guy were younger girls probably won't be interested in him do to his age/looking old, still unsure what that age is but it's not just an age it's a combination of a guys age but also how old he looks. If you're 23 and look 18 you're good, but 26 and look 33? You're probably screwed.

Quote: (12-12-2018 11:47 AM)jacknap Wrote:  

the shit terrifies me. 28 right now. I still get girls 18-22 easily but wondering when I should cash in.

I would like to start a family eventually but don't feel anywhere near ready. Career etc. at all.

I really like being a player, too.

I think for me It'll be 35-40. Hope I can get a girl early 20s by then. Need a lot of time to get my money right etc. + I feel like there's so much more to learn and a family stifles that. Lot of responsibility, time, and energy.

So maybe 38. A solid 10 years to get my shit together and scratch every itch. I think you need to sort of get bored of what you're doing and I'm not at all. Hopefully boredom comes before SMV crash.

Lots of really young girls are attracted to me but for serious relationship it gets awkward because friends and family get into it and everyone has their own stupid opinions. Whereas player lifestyle I fuck an 18 year old at 28 and no one really knows. Probably making it bigger in my mind than it really is though. God damn anxiety.

Why are you letting friends/family cuck you into changing who you're with? I would cut those people off before they ruined your chances completely of ever having a good relationship. You're 28 so still in your 20s even though you're in the last stretch so you really need to capitalize on these years. I'm not saying turning 30 is the complete end of the world but the fact is it is definitely much harder to get younger girls when you're in your 30s vs when you're in your 20s.

The thing is though I think it would be a good idea to get with a girl now but at the same time I keep thinking of how the girl will age. I'm considering getting into an LTR in my early 20s so let's say the girl I get with is 18. Then once I'm in my late 20s she'll by mid 20s, and in my mids 20s I could easily get another 18 year old. That's the thing I feel like LTRs still have a expiry on them, only way they will last is if you really care about the person. Girls can still look good in their 30s and even 40s and 50s but that's very very rare so you just have to choose really good.

Best age to enter LTR

Quoted for truth! Agreed 100%. As a mid-30s guy that was a late bloomer, I started playing the field rather late in life but I'm coming to terms with the things you mentioned now.

I'm convinced that the biggest motivators for men and women to pair up (in non-traditional societies such as the US) are innate sex drive - mainly on the man's side - which acts as a "push" force and physical attraction - on the woman's side - which acts as a "pull" force. The vast majority of men will experience t-levels plateauing and dropping off starting around 30, so the "push" force is already diminishing by that point. Furthermore, the women at or near your age are starting to fade looks-wise, so the "pull" force weakens as well.

The common solution that many guys resort to around this time is to travel to places like LatAm/EE/SEA etc to get with younger gals, but as has been pointed out above, even in these parts many women will place a cut-off of about 10-12 years max on age gap relationships, to say nothing of what happens in the west.

There's really no free lunch. Marry young and you might regret not having had more fun when you could've. Or wait until late in life and you might never find someone worthy of getting involved with at all, and possibly end up alone and lonely. The older I get, the more I realize that memories of bangin thots around the world are not a substitute for a happy, fulfilling present, so I'm starting to open myself up more to the possibility of a real LTR.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-12-2018 02:05 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Quoted for truth! Agreed 100%. As a mid-30s guy that was a late bloomer, I started playing the field rather late in life but I'm coming to terms with the things you mentioned now.

I'm convinced that the biggest motivators for men and women to pair up (in non-traditional societies such as the US) are innate sex drive - mainly on the man's side - which acts as a "push" force and physical attraction - on the woman's side - which acts as a "pull" force. The vast majority of men will experience t-levels plateauing and dropping off starting around 30, so the "push" force is already diminishing by that point. Furthermore, the women at or near your age are starting to fade looks-wise, so the "pull" force weakens as well.

The common solution that many guys resort to around this time is to travel to places like LatAm/EE/SEA etc to get with younger gals, but as has been pointed out above, even in these parts many women will place a cut-off of about 10-12 years max on age gap relationships, to say nothing of what happens in the west.

There's really no free lunch. Marry young and you might regret not having had more fun when you could've. Or wait until late in life and you might never find someone worthy of getting involved with at all, and possibly end up alone and lonely. The older I get, the more I realize that memories of bangin THOTS around the world are not a substitute for a happy, fulfilling present, so I'm starting to open myself up more to the possibility of a real LTR.

But what age do you consider as starting rather late? And what age would you put the cutoff on for being in relationships when you're still young.

Best age to enter LTR

27-30 for me. I'm confident being alone, financially ready, knowledgable about game, have a great system to constantly increase SMV, incredible momentum in my life. I'm not sure how much longer I can pull the quality I've been starting to pull, my guess is early 30's it will become noticeable harder for me unless I become independently wealthy. If I attain that kind of money I would dip to another country anyway, at least temporarily.

I think it's pretty unreasonable to expect to consistently pull hot college age girls when you're in late thirties or forties, unless you are truly the top tier of men. If you have great genetics for looks and muscles it is remarkably easier.

On the other hand, HS/college romances are harder unless you have a high level of RP knowledge early in life.

Best age to enter LTR

Quote: (12-12-2018 02:17 PM)kadenz Wrote:  

But what age do you consider as starting rather late? And what age would you put the cutoff on for being in relationships when you're still young.

Starting what late? And what do you mean by "the cutoff for being in relationships"?

Pussy ain't for pussies...