rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interview Game

Interview Game

Anyone in a hiring position have thoughts on this? I’m interviewing for a position that would report to me and some of the girls I interviewed are hot, but aren’t right for the job. How do I reject their job candidacy, but pursue them at the same time?

Interview Game

Being rejected for a job, especially after an interview, can be very personal for many people. I'm not sure how you get around that.

However, I'm sure you get a fair amount of resumes from people who are not exactly qualified. Maybe you're way in is to offer guidance on they can acquire the skills you need.

Seems like too much work though, I'd find a different angle.

Interview Game

Has a #meTwo campaign written all over this.

Interview Game

DON'T DO THIS!!!!!! DON"T EVEN TRY!!!!!!!!

Interview Game

how got is she? If she is a 7 or above-invite for drinks. If you get the bang, have an LTR

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Interview Game

Stay in touch on linkedin, give it a few weeks after the process finishes. Then have a networking coffee with her. Tee up a drink or a date from there if you get the green light.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Interview Game

*sigh*

You guys just never stop with the bad ideas, do you? First we have the LinkedIn game thread (original poster is now banned, thank god), now this.

You realize there are literally 3.5 billion women on this planet, the majority of which you can confidently pursue without any professional backlash?

Interview Game

Get that resume ready when you get metooed and fired.

Interview Game

Quote: (12-08-2018 09:07 PM)corsega Wrote:  

*sigh*

You guys just never stop with the bad ideas, do you? First we have the LinkedIn game thread (original poster is now banned, thank god), now this.

You realize there are literally 3.5 billion women on this planet, the majority of which you can confidently pursue without any professional backlash?

Why did OP of other thread get banned? Hope I didn't break a rule.

Anyway, I've never ran linkedin game, but that would be a legit way to stay in contact with an attractive woman. For all I know these girls are legit 9s, and there aren't 3.5 billion of them. Perhaps a fraction of a % of the female population are legit opportunities.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Interview Game

Avoid if you like your current job.