rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I’m coined up and free...Should I visit your city?

Hi all,

I’ve got a nice wad is savings in the bank and freedoms to travel over the next few month.

Most of my friends do not enjoy this level of freedom currently and I don’t love travelling alone particularly.

So, would be good to meet some RVFers on the road. I’m 30 from the UK but living in the US

Where do you live? Is it good?

Let’s hang.

Don’t come to Edmonton because you’ll freeze and die. If it was the summer then I’d welcome you here and probably take you to the Rocky mountains but winter here is terrible. Unless you really enjoy winter activities then Canada sucks right now, I’d go somewhere like Florida.

Portugal
Not cold at all here, where I live it was 21 degrees Celsius yesterday, altough the women are cold but we have cheap beer and good wine to make up for it

I live in the sleepy capital of New Hampshire. Don't come here. I don't know what you're into, or what you enjoy, but whatever it is, assuming it can be found here to begin with, you can find far better versions of it elsewhere - including women. Vermont, for instance.

Quote: (12-07-2018 06:56 PM)morales Wrote:  

Portugal
Not cold at all here, where I live it was 21 degrees Celsius yesterday, altough the women are cold but we have cheap beer and good wine to make up for it

Portugal -- Algarve in particular has become one of my favorite places in the world. Me and my girl have the nude beaches on lock-down. I know one you have to scale a cliff to get to, I know another that you need a 4WD to access.

I hope to visit your country again next year.

It's chilly in here in Philadelphia, but your British accent will probably go a long way. There aren't many foreign visitors aside from international students and the occasional art enthusiast, so it's a relative novelty. You can definitely pull some girls on that alone (especially at night), but pussy aside, there are some landmarks and cultural institutions definitely worth seeing.

Lubbock is the new hip cool up&coming place to be

Quote: (12-07-2018 09:04 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2018 06:56 PM)morales Wrote:  

Portugal

Portugal -- Algarve in particular has become one of my favorite places in the world. Me and my girl have the nude beaches on lock-down. I know one you have to scale a cliff to get to, I know another that you need a 4WD to access.

I hope to visit your country again next year.

Love nudist beaches in the south of Portugal also. I recently welcomed this new approach to life of being nude and not giving a fudge. It's more of a norhern european/scandinavian way of thinking. You gotta love those mixed nude saunas they have over there.
Went to a famous one close to lisbon last august. It's called praia do meco. Full of gays and old couples but you got some hot chicks strolling. Also checked some nude beaches in the algarve. Loved it. Feels great to have some direct sun to the ball sack. I took my girl there, even banged in the dunes when no one was passing by.

Only con I see is the cold water we have here in the north atlantic ocean, it doesn't
really flatter my cock and balls as it make everything shrink, but I'm a confident guy so no fucks given.

FYI be careful with those cliff beaches, tourists have died because they think "what are the odds of that huge hanging boulder falling to the ground and crush me"

Quote: (12-07-2018 10:29 PM)chicane Wrote:  

My friend moved there from the UK to play basketball for Texas Tec, he's getting boatloads of punany

Life isn't complete without a few crazy weeks in Patong, Phuket.

I'll be in Bullhead City next few days. Hellishly hot in the summer. But winter is mild temps, almost always sunny. Is OP interested in 70yo+ retirees or 50yo toothless meth heads? Plenty of both here. Beautiful mountain views.

Quote: (12-07-2018 08:44 PM)Subtext Wrote:  

I live in the sleepy capital of New Hampshire. Don't come here. I don't know what you're into, or what you enjoy, but whatever it is, assuming it can be found here to begin with, you can find far better versions of it elsewhere - including women. Vermont, for instance.

I would actually love a datasheet on New Hampshire game. Obscure data sheets are awesome.

Quote: (12-07-2018 03:47 PM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  

Hi all,

I’ve got a nice wad is savings in the bank and freedoms to travel over the next few month.

Most of my friends do not enjoy this level of freedom currently and I don’t love travelling alone particularly.

So, would be good to meet some RVFers on the road. I’m 30 from the UK but living in the US

Where do you live? Is it good?

Let’s hang.

Hey mate, heard you've got some nice wads of cash on you? You should definitely come visit me in East London. I know a dark alley where we can hang out.
Do you have any relatives that love you and can access your account as well?

Come to Hawaii.

Wire me all the money first so you don't lose it on the way. I got your back, brother.

Aloha!

Quote: (12-09-2018 12:25 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2018 08:44 PM)Subtext Wrote:  

I would actually love a datasheet on New Hampshire game. Obscure data sheets are awesome.

Hmm. Well, I'm a game newb. But, perhaps I can make that datasheet a goal. It would be something to focus on other than game itself. That might help psychologically. I will ponder this.

Thanks, guys. Keep em coming because I think it would be great fun to visit some RVFers and get a tour of their towns...

I'll be chillin' in Colombia (based out of Bogota) mid Jan - mid Feb

I'm in a similar spot; 30, cash stacked, close friends can't travel much at the moment.

Solo travel is great for growth (I'll be attempting to learn Spanish) - but drinking buddies are always nice. Hit me up if you can make the trip!

I recommend Colombia over any other places if you want the highest ROR on dates/pussy as a foreigner. I'm actually heading down there early next year myself. Don't forget to pipeline on tindr if you do goto Colombia.

"For each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."
-Marcus Aurelius

Quote: (12-09-2018 03:22 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Come to Hawaii.

Wire me all the money first so you don't lose it on the way. I got your back, brother.

Aloha!

Hey buddy, are you based in Hawaii?

Quote: (12-15-2018 01:13 AM)FlavioJP Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2018 03:22 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Come to Hawaii.

Aloha!

Hey buddy, are you based in Hawaii?

That's where my secret hideout is. My lair.

Aloha!

Good stuff lads. Thanks.

OMG, I just went to Lubbock a couple of months ago with some loony Latina that I was banging, she had a court date and of course I dumped her crazy ass when she stepped out of line. I checked the inmate website for her name a week ago and yes, she is in jail. haha

I hung out at a Starbucks near Texas Tech that had some good trade. Also, went to a great gun range south of town set in fields of Sunflowers that was awesome. I like it out there.

Quote: (12-07-2018 10:29 PM)chicane Wrote:  

Good stuff, I tried to PM you but it is not allowing me. Anyhow I am coming solo for 2 weeks holidays to Hawaii in February and will be on Lone Wolf mode but will be happy to team up and meet if the community is cool with visitors.

I am 29YO, living in Japan and speak Japanese so you kinda know already my target market [Image: wink.gif]

I’m leaning on Medellin, I think...

Sure, drop by Taipei if you're in Asia.