rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Pill - Stages of masculine excellence

All pills are necessary to form masculine excellence. Trouble occurs when men fail to take the rest of their medicine.

Pills:

The BLUE pill - necessary for small children. Blue pill teaches kindness, compassion, love, mercy and selflessness. Little kids need these lessons; without them, we risk living in a society of sociopathic terrors with no care of developing/maintaining peaceful communities and facilitating a happy productive way of life..

The RED pill - necessary for teenagers. After blue pill methodology is incorporated and children develop into loving caring teenagers with dreams, goals and aspirations, the red pill now becomes the stage of enlightenment.

Red pill concepts introduce teenage boys to the reality of women’s nature. It also opens their eyes to personal life choices, consequences, accountability and minor suffering.

Red pill is needed to give a balanced view of the rose colored world painted by the blue pill. Teenagers will learn that women are not very nice, the world can be a harsh place and poor planning and guidance can have devastating effects for the next 10-30 years of life. Other concepts introduced by the Red pill include controlling your destiny and being pro active about building a happy future for yourself.

Black Pill - necessary for young adults. Black pill takes a well formed (Blue + Red pill) man and further enlightens him with truth.

Black pill concept introduces and enforces factors that are out of a man’s control. Black pill teaches a man that many critical things needed for happiness may be unattainable or very difficult to achieve due to forces beyond his control (or the opposite).

Skin color, height, deformities, intelligence, appearance, or simply being you, are factors that may work against you (or factors that work to your favor) in society or to specific people.

A man must accept the cards he has been dealt and navigate around those obstacles. Unfortunately, while navigating through these obstacles there is always an awareness that there is little to no hope of actually succeeding, yet strong desire and drive fuels his determination.

Black pill order of importance:

1. Looks (Fitness, Skin care, grooming, Ability to dress well)
  2. Personality (Kindness, Leadership, ability to form friendships, ability to maintain interesting conversation, ability to stand up for yourself, ability to follow when appropriate, ability to remain stoic, nonjudgemental, maturity)
  3. Financial success

...The next Pill

Yep. If more guys acknowledged this, there would be no more debate.

No need to take sides in this Game.

Blue pill, red pill, black pill, looks, game, everything is important and everything should be emphasized and maximized.

I have a dream that one day, men will be able to get a $100K loan from the government to go to college and study "mens studies"

Where there is saturation media, movie and educational coverage of mens issues, mens rights and red pill lessons.

I have a dream.

Quote: (12-07-2018 04:09 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I have a dream that one day, men will be able to get a $100K loan from the government to go to college and study "mens studies"

This is the only "mens studies" required.

Great thread

Agreed. Some people want to denounce the black pill because it is an uglier and even more uncomfortable pill to swallow than the red pill.
But it's nothing more than the next logical progression, as much as some of us would not like to admit it.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

What about black pill comic series? They seem too "brutal" and game denialist in nature and are in contradiction with OP's definition of Black Pill. Is there a better name for worldview these comics present than the Black Pill?

Comics I talked about: https://imgur.com/r/Braincels/EOOyC

Unfortunately, the black pill is currently under the arms of incels. The game community should look more into "The Black Pill". I have heard of men doing 100+ approaches and getting absolutely no results. In the newbie section I saw a thread of someone who did 3k+ approaches and got no results.

He was an overweight 5"2" balding Jewish guy...

He had minor success abroad as a English teacher in China, and south east Asia. If he took the black pill he could of spent money on a hair transplant/procedure, lowered his body fat, and targeted really short Asian chicks. He decided to drink the "game" kool aid, since he believed it would overcompensate for his lack of physical attributes. He was coping....

Game can never compensate for a lack of physical attributes. Many men find it difficult to accept.

Game is just a catalyst for the potential that already exists.

In this modern age, women set the standards in the dating market.

My problem with "The Black Pill". It's a bit too theoretical since it's coming from incels that have no dating experience. They have some sound logic. But the Pareto principle is just a theory. Not every "chad", is out living a promiscuous life. High smv men have a life outside of sexuality. Take into consideration false rape accusations, stds/sti's, pregnancy, and etc. Safe to say some "Chads", have a reasonable I.Q. that they would take the necessary precautions.

Black pill is just completely conventional thinking, I mean everyone and their dog knows that looks and money are a way to get girls. This is nothing new and yet people seem to think that this is some kind of counter-culture new discovery. The idea of game and that the things we do and say can attract a woman is what is actually revolutionary and has changed many men's lives.

...Game is seduction. Seduction has existed as long as "conventional thinking"

Quote: (12-08-2018 11:05 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

The idea of game and that the things we do and say can attract a woman is what is actually revolutionary.

Quote:minorityvoice89 Wrote:

Game can never compensate for a lack of physical attributes. Many men find it difficult to accept.

I don't understand - Why do we need the blue pill for kids?

I guess it's a matter of semantics but my understanding is that blue pill = lies.

We already currently have blue pill education for children right now in the western world... and it's teaching them to change their gender, become trannies and degenerates etc etc etc

Why can't children know the truth and learn about how the world truly is. Why bother to blue pill them first. Surely red pill lessons about life will teach them kindness, compassion, love, mercy etc... Red pill is simply universal wisdom. Surely sociopathic terror in this world comes from men and women being brainwashed into blue pill.

So why don't we just skip the blue pill lies and brainwashing altogether.

Quote: (12-21-2018 11:31 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

I guess it's a matter of semantics but my understanding is that blue pill = lies.

We already currently have blue pill education for children right now in the western world... and it's teaching them to change their gender, become trannies and degenerates etc etc etc

Why can't children know the truth and learn about how the world truly is. Why bother to blue pill them first. Surely red pill lessons about life will teach them kindness, compassion, love, mercy etc... Red pill is simply universal wisdom. Surely sociopathic terror in this world comes from men and women being brainwashed into blue pill.

So you think civilizations are built, and societies held together, with truths and no lies?
[Image: blink.gif]

Also, non t all of Blue Pill is "lies", part of it is goals that it wouldn't hurt to near in the future.

Quote: (12-08-2018 10:10 AM)minorityvoice89 Wrote:  

This is a very salient point.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (12-21-2018 11:31 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Just because a kid believes in Santa for a few years, doesn't mean he's bluepilled. It means he's a kid. Helicopter parenting, that's the real Blue Pill. As for the education stuff you mentioned, well, that's a topic that is well outside the scope of this thread, or even the Game forum.

Quote: (12-25-2018 09:24 PM)Subtext Wrote:  

Just because a kid believes in Santa for a few years, doesn't mean he's bluepilled. It means he's a kid. Helicopter parenting, that's the real Blue Pill. As for the education stuff you mentioned, well, that's a topic that is well outside the scope of this thread, or even the Game forum.

Yes, well you're reframing the word bluepill via semantics.

Regarding "Just because a kid believes in Santa for a few years, doesn't mean he's bluepilled" - noone disagrees with such, it's a mute-point. Santa and fairytales per se *could* coexist fine with a redpill upbringing. Timeless stories whether they be fact or fiction can be a great way to educate and teach children. The point is whether the fairytales promote degeneracy and family values or not. Herein lies the semantics of whether it is bluepill or redpill.

Personally, most bluepill things I learnt as a child where complete brainwashing and held me back.

I don't think that I can agree fully with the sentiments of the 'black pill'. Yes, in life, there are things that are out of our control, don't get me wrong. Circumstance happens to us all, perhaps genetics weren't favourable and we got the short end of the stick height wise, body shape wise, or maybe even with a disability.

As a man however, you can change pretty much everything about yourself and maximize your potential, whatever that may be. Denouncing this will surely permit you to never reach your potential in any area of life.

I'm not one that wants to view life through a pessimistic lens, as I had gone down that route for a few years after finding the red pill and saw what the world didn't want me to see. That wasn't a great time in my existence, I was always looking at the bad side of things and people first, and it took great effort to get out of that mentality.

Black pill thinking just seems to be a full on negative outlook on life. I see things for what they are, but the second you start to think that everything is unchangeable and the world is dark is the second you die. You can die at 25 and not be buried at 75, and I refuse to live such a life.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (12-25-2018 11:24 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2018 09:24 PM)Subtext Wrote:  

Yes, well you're reframing the word bluepill via semantics.

Regarding "Just because a kid believes in Santa for a few years, doesn't mean he's bluepilled" - noone disagrees with such, it's a mute-point. Santa and fairytales per se *could* coexist fine with a redpill upbringing. Timeless stories whether they be fact or fiction can be a great way to educate and teach children. The point is whether the fairytales promote degeneracy and family values or not. Herein lies the semantics of whether it is bluepill or redpill.

Personally, most bluepill things I learnt as a child where complete brainwashing and held me back.

You defined blue pill as lies, with no qualifiers, and I was responding based on that. I don't know what it means to reframe a word via semantics; situations and people have frames, but words don't. So I think you're suggesting that I'm altering definitions to suit my argument, which isn't what I'm doing at all.

Now your definition seems to be Red pill = wholesome things and Blue pill = unwholesome things. That's slightly different from what you initially said, but of course children should be taught wholesome things. Like I said before though, this is getting outside the scope of this thread and the Game forum.

Quote: (12-26-2018 12:38 AM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

I don't think that I can agree fully with the sentiments of the 'black pill'.

As a man, you can maximize your potential.

You are 100% in agreement of what the black pill is.

Quote:Velkrum Wrote:

A man must accept the cards he has been dealt and navigate around those obstacles.

Navigating around obstacles is taking action to maximize your potential.

I'm not one that wants to view life through a pessimistic lens, as I had gone down that route for a few years. That wasn't a great time in my existence, I was always looking at the bad side of things, and it took great effort to get out of that mentality.

You found yourself traveling down this pessimistic path because you became aware of how certain traits and factors effect you and people within your environment.

As evidenced by:

I see things for what they are, but the second you start to think that everything is unchangeable and the world is dark is the second you die. I refuse to live such a life.

Due to awareness of changeable and unchangeable factors you have fueled your desire and drive to improve yourself as a man.

You, TheFinalEpic are the very definition of masculine excellence !

You have taken "All Pill" and have become less focused on discovering what's behind the curtain. Your place in life now lies in accepting who you are (with all of your flaws and imperfections) and controlling your circumstances to achieve happiness.

Lets not hope the whole pill metaphor thing escalates to something similar to the "Tier" discussions in management consulting, or "which are the top 5 watch brands, Rolex is like BMW, No: like Mercedes".

Reminds me of this one song from Zack Hemsey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAmeo-dh5nI

Silver - Bluepill

Crimson - Redpill

Black - Blackpill

The meaning for each is slightly different to their pill counterpart but in the end, the "theme" is the same one.

Just scroll down to the YT comments and you'll eventually find one with the lyrics

I don't think that I can agree fully with the sentiments of the 'black pill'. Yes, in life, there are things that are out of our control, don't get me wrong. Circumstance happens to us all, perhaps genetics weren't favourable and we got the short end of the stick height wise, body shape wise, or maybe even with a disability.

As a man however, you can change pretty much everything about yourself and maximize your potential, whatever that may be. Denouncing this will surely permit you to never reach your potential in any area of life.

I'm not one that wants to view life through a pessimistic lens, as I had gone down that route for a few years after finding the red pill and saw what the world didn't want me to see. That wasn't a great time in my existence, I was always looking at the bad side of things and people first, and it took great effort to get out of that mentality.

Black pill thinking just seems to be a full on negative outlook on life. I see things for what they are, but the second you start to think that everything is unchangeable and the world is dark is the second you die. You can die at 25 and not be buried at 75, and I refuse to live such a life.

Blue Pill:
-Girls like male feminists
-Supplicate to her, she'll love you for it
-Looks/money don't matter
-Game is for losers and creeps

Red Pill:
-Girls want strong, masculine men
-Never put your woman first
-Looks/money/SMV are very important
-Tight game and frame is a must

Black Pill:
-Everything in the red pill, plus more
-Achieving traditional relationships will be extremely difficult in this day and age
-Most women nowadays are brainwashed by feminist propaganda
-There may be no going back for the West

Many people view the black pill as a sort of nihilistic, defeatist sort of self-indulgence, but I think swallowing the black pill is important.

Once you swallow the black pill, you realize that you have very little control over the world, and it's best to just focus on yourself, and carving your own little place out in the world to maximize happiness and fulfillment.

Obviously this is a lot easier said than done, but still. Sometimes I do get upset over the current state of the culture wars, but it's best to just focus on your own life, and maximize that, since it's really all you can control.