rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bring girls back to your pimped up Van?

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I assure you this is not a troll post [Image: smile.gif] Let me know if this idea is sound or incredibly stupid but please keep an open mind!

I'm thinking of converting up my van to be a mobile shack pad as well as to live in and travel all over the states (I've looked into RV and Sprinters but I need to be able to be in stealth mode). The pros and cons for living in a Van is for another thread but just imagine, parking the car around the corner of the date location. Parking the car outside the club. Near the beach. Drive to any hidden gem locations without worrying where to bring the girls. You literally have your bed within 5 minutes away.

However, there is one small problem. How would you pull this off without looking like a complete creep owning a pedo van? even with a slick interior and maybe you dressing well and have decent game. A guy living a van would be perceived as at best as eccentric.

Any feedback is appreciated!

PS. I can't add a video showing the Van setup since I don't have 10 post yet [Image: sad.gif] but search on Youtube for "Quickest ever Camper Van" this is a similar setup to what I have in mind except it is MUCH nicer.

I can't think of the name of the blog, but just the other day I was reading about the author's nomadic living in a van. Lookup RoadTrek if you don't already know it; these vans for the most part look like any Dodge Ram/Ford Econoline/Chevy Express except that they have all the amenities you could want, like toilet/kitchen/bed/etc...

Could not resist [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 958966.jpg&sa=X&ei=KbCNTraFG-72mAX9zvkd&...Vn0Kfr0nIw]

A van is a van no matter what way you cut it. It might work for a very young audience.

I want a van too.

This?
[attachment=3310]

Quote: (10-06-2011 11:47 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This?

That van is sick!!

You could definately get some pussy in that thing. Park that thing outside of a Star Wars convention and you would be fucking for sure!

My limo thread...http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5402.html?highlight=limo

Thats the way to go. Vans have a creepy rep now but back in the day everyone had a pimp van to party in at the beach or park. We would just hang around our vans and drink and do drugs.

Black playas loved them.
[attachment=3311]

[Image: attachment.jpg3312]   

There's no way you could not get laid in this van.

These were always a good time in college.

http://www.hooptieride.com/main/fleet.php

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

There are certain situations where it could work, for example if you're a surfer dude who drives around to the best surf spots or you're road tripping around a country / countries but some guy just living in a van probably isn't going to be a great move for picking up women.

This is the way to go outdoor concerts
[attachment=3313]
Or this
[attachment=3314]

I went to a strip club with a German guy traveling through the America's in a van. I met him in Cali. He told me he got laid a few times in there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

EMech you're killin me man [Image: lol.gif]

I think if you're seriously gonna try this (I've actually given this thought because bumming around in a van for a year is on my bucket list) you'd have to go with a retro style VW Vanagon, its the only kind of van that doesn't emit massive amounts of I'M'MA RAPE YOU on sight

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Or this?
[attachment=3316]

Where's Purple Urkle at, he's the van game expert and patron saint of vagabonds.

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (10-06-2011 11:47 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This?

That Star Wars number is the dopest rape-van I've ever seen. If I had that, I would need it to have that dump-truck-style tilting action on the back, just to empty out the van bitches at the end of every night.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

el mechanico - Are you still considering doing this? I have looked into those class B RV but they still attract too much attention.

Those old 70's VW is the shit! I was seriously considering getting one but realized that I know next to nothing about cars if those things ever break down and it's just too cool for stealth but I might not have a choice to avoid the creepy factor.

torontokid - I saw that video before but never realized that he's fucking that girl in the van lol!

The fact you dont want your van to attract attention disturbs me

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (10-06-2011 06:01 PM)OldRich Wrote:  

el mechanico - Are you still considering doing this? I have looked into those class B RV but they still attract too much attention.

Those old 70's VW is the shit! I was seriously considering getting one but realized that I know next to nothing about cars if those things ever break down and it's just too cool for stealth but I might not have a choice to avoid the creepy factor.

torontokid - I saw that video before but never realized that he's fucking that girl in the van lol!
I want a cheesy limo to cat call out of. You would burn up in florida in a van. Ali-b is here and agrees that a limo is the way to go.

I had a westfalia when I was 16 parked in the back of my parents house for banging girls I would pick up on the motorcycle.

This guy was at my shop a couple weeks ago wanting to sell me a 77 dodge van for 500. I thought about pimping it.

Boats are a million times better for pulling but pimp vans are in my blood as well.

Quote: (10-06-2011 06:25 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

It's so cops don't disturb you at 3am.

#1 thing I would worry about doing it custom is your shower/toliet.

Ohh no.. I wouldnt want people to know I'm molesting little boys in my Van [Image: dodgy.gif]

Yea the shower thing is an issue, maybe shower sitting down? lol

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:59 AM)OldRich Wrote:  

Ohh no.. I wouldnt want people to know I'm molesting little boys in my Van [Image: dodgy.gif]

Yea the shower thing is an issue, maybe shower sitting down? lol
They make a shower kit for the sprinter. That may be the way to go.
My friend lives in his now(divorce) and he's hooking it all up.
[attachment=3318]
Pimped out Sprinter interior

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:50 AM)ersatz Wrote:  

It's so cops don't disturb you at 3am.

#1 thing I would worry about doing it custom is your shower/toliet.

+1

That interior looks sick! I wonder how hot that Sprinter will be like considering the color.