rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Travels - What's Your End Game?

I've been traveling for the past 4 years mostly in SE Asia.

I'm around 40 YO and just about at a decision point very soon what I'm going to do. I have a g.f I've been dating a long time. I had many "flags" conquests and travels.

What's your long-term plan?

For me, I'm working on getting my girlfriend here in U.S. on a one year work visa for a student internship for her school. If that doesn't work, maybe a Fiancé Visa at the end of 2019, and then we can stay together and have access to the U.S. and other areas. I'm dating her over 4 years now. This is a major reason why I say I'm at a decision point. I should probably make the decision by end of 2019 in some way if the student visa thing doesn't go through, then maybe a Fiancé Visa or I get retirement visa in Phil's. 4 to 5 years is a long to time to vet a girl. I do think it's better if she has a kid first and then bring her over ideally.

I'm still gaming, but I decided late last year, only in other cities. Girls in surrounding cities is possibility but not in my city where me and my girl are at. I might phase that out at some point as I find it’s causing some stress in my life and taking away from other things I can be doing. I’m still not ready to do that though.

OK, if you would like to provide any tips, or your plans, then I would like to hear from you, especially if you're over 35 and haven't been married before and have no kids. Also, success stories or past experiences / problems welcome! All feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

Quote: (12-04-2018 01:44 AM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

I'm still gaming, but I decided late last year, only in other cities. Girls in surrounding cities is possibility but not in my city where me and my girl are at. I might phase that out at some point as I find it’s causing some stress in my life and taking away from other things I can be doing. I’m still not ready to do that though.
Cheers!

Do you want to still be gaming? It sounds like you want to settle down but are hesitant.

Quote: (12-05-2018 01:42 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2018 01:44 AM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

Cheers!

Do you want to still be gaming? It sounds like you want to settle down but are hesitant.

Hi - About gaming - I want to keep gaming on the side for at least the first part of 2019, but after that I'm not sure. Yes, it's possible I will want to settle down before the end of the year in 2019.