rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pursuing bj only

Pursuing bj only

Penetration is feasible but painful, as I'm not cut, so it's not my favorite.

Is there any difference in game if pursuing bj only?

Pursuing bj only

Get your phimosis fixed sir. I'm pretty sure there's minor surgeries that can fix it without circumcision. You're missing out on good sex and likely associating sex with pain and avoiding it.

Pursuing bj only

I got circumcised at age 39 and totally worth it. You are toally missing out.

Pursuing bj only

Get cut, bro.

Pursuing bj only

You don't have to be cut to bang like a jackhammer.

Go see a doctor.

Pursuing bj only

In most cases there's no need to even see a doctor, five minutes on Google will show that even severe pinhole phimisis can be safely and easily cured with just gentle stretching over a period of weeks or months.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Pursuing bj only

Got also cut and it was the best decision ever.

Pursuing bj only

Serious question, but people who are uncircumcised can find sex to be painful? I never heard of this before.

Pursuing bj only

Quote: (12-06-2018 10:40 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Serious question, but people who are uncircumcised can find sex to be painful? I never heard of this before.

There can be a number of issues that occur with uncircumcised penises. Phimosis is one - that is where the foreskin cannot be fully retracted beyond the glans. Balanitis is also a somewhat common occurrence - that is merely an infection of the area around the glans.

Both of these issues (as well as others, like Peyronie's Disease) can cause painful intercourse to the point that sex becomes impossible.

But all of these issues have quick fixes. Go see a doctor. If you are in a country in which circumcision is common, they are likely to suggest that as curative. If you don't like that idea, you can pursue other options. However, if you have recurrent balanitis it might be the way to go.

Currently out of office.

Pursuing bj only

You can use a steroid cream to loosen the foreskin but I'd suggest getting circumcised

Pursuing bj only

Quote:Quote:

the foreskin cannot be fully retracted beyond the glans.

This is encouraging, thanks. I have the related problem that it can retract but won't return for days. Should I assume that's basically the same condition?

Pursuing bj only

Quote: (12-07-2018 01:08 AM)Bone Daddy Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

the foreskin cannot be fully retracted beyond the glans.

This is encouraging, thanks. I have the related problem that it can retract but won't return for days. Should I assume that's basically the same condition?

That's paraphimosis. That is a related issue, but is actually much more serious.

With paraphimosis, you can cut off blood supply to the glans and can suffer from a sort of partial priapism. I would get this checked out by a doctor as soon as possible.

Currently out of office.

Pursuing bj only

She's gonna find it weird blowing you if you can't roll back, so you may as well get the issue sorted.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Pursuing bj only

Game itself does not change all that much other than the fact that, if penetration is not the objective, you can more safely engage in sexual activity in a wider range of locations (like a public park or the back of an abandoned gas station). What changes is just how you should go about escalating because your escalation, since you are taking the lead and guiding the girl, should be modified depending on what you are escalating toward.

Once you have been making out and felt her breasts, put her hand on your crotch. If she does not pull away, then you're in business. Following that, put your hand on her crotch and gradually start fingering her. Once you have gotten her heated up, start guiding her by the back of her neck with you hand to start kissing your neck and chest. She should be able to figure it out from there but guide her a bit lower to your abs if needed and, if she does not take it the rest of the way on her own with at least her hand if not her mouth, then she is toying with you and she never intended to get you off (no girl is so clueless that she won't know what you want long before this point). You can probably turn it into a game as well where you make a bet with her that she can't get you off before you count down from x or that, every time you stall or slip up while counting down, you have to start counting all over. If you win by managing to hold it in until the count runs out, you get a prize and, if she wins, then she gets some kind of prize. And you can do the same thing in reverse while you are fingering her. Something like that. Make it fun for both of you. Be aware that many girls do not want to swallow so make sure you are in a place where it won't make a huge mess if she doesn't.

You might do well to find those "anything but" virgins who want to save vaginal penetration for marriage but will do anything else (bj, hj, anal, etc.) and still claim to their fiancé years later that they are a virgin.

As for your foreskin problem, I agree with the others that you should get that solved as soon as possible because, even with a bj or hj, it will likely hurt as the girl will probably pull on it at some point and there is probably some risk for infection beneath the foreskin. I advise you to go to a doctor and get it taken care of whether that means getting cut, using steroid cream, or just stretching it out over the course of a few weeks or months. Do what the doctor recommends and get the issue resolved.

Pursuing bj only

Quote: (12-03-2018 10:13 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I got circumcised at age 39 and totally worth it. You are toally missing out.

Whaat? First time I'm hearing that circumcision is the better option... Please elucidate.

Pursuing bj only

Not sure if the TE is serious.

I love going for BJ-only pursuits. In my experience, girls tend less to have buyers remorse (cuddling etc) afterwards. Some girls manage to hamster the fact that they cheated on their BF; because "it wasn't r e a l sex" (= penetration).

Also no risk for "accidental" pregnancies. In my early years I had more than one pregnancy scare (fake, obviously). No thanks.

Last, I really like BJs, and even more the willingness of some girls to provide them. I once had a chick who wanted it 4 times in one night (last one was more pain than pleasure). That girl messed with my mind big time. A hero, and I have tried (unsuccessfully) to re-open her ever since.

So, whats not to like?

Pursuing bj only

Pursuing the bj only is my go to move when I game a fattie
[Image: tumblr_msx0frDdcr1sor9n5o1_1280.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Pursuing bj only

Unless you can game the girl so well that she can't wait to blow you right then and there, this type of decision or presumption gets you jackshit.

Crawl before you can walk. Get your game on par, get intimate, deal with the issue at that time. Not by sitting on the internet and justifying your lack of game.

After at least a few experiences, then decide what to do.

Pursuing bj only

Fatties also have the heft to throw more energy into a BJ. With fatties, receiving a BJ almost feels like being raped.

I like it.

And it's a good workout for them, too.

Pursuing bj only

images/smili...laugh4.gif

images/smilies/wtf.jpg

images/smili...laugh3.gif

Pursuing bj only

Quote: (12-03-2018 08:22 PM)Bone Daddy Wrote:  

Penetration is feasible but painful, as I'm not cut, so it's not my favorite.

Is there any difference in game if pursuing bj only?

Hang on a sec, what does not being cut have to do with pain in terms of penetration?

Pursuing bj only

Congrats to your first post

Pursuing bj only

Why would you get cut to take away all the pleasure nerves in your glans? It's a Jewish tradition to reduce pleasure from sex, just like in Islam where they cut a woman's clitoris off. Don't believe the propaganda about it.

Pursuing bj only

Bone Daddy, Stretching the foreskin does wonders. I had Phimosis too, but after doing stretching exercises regularly, I was finally able to retract the foreskin by the end of the month. The exercise involves gently pulling back your tight foreskin with some force(not too much, not too little). Hold it for 10 minutes and release. Do this exercise twice a day. The foresking eventually starts to loosen up. Once it becomes loose and a quarter part of glans shows up, you can proceed to the 2nd exercise, which involves inserting your index finger of both hands inside the foreskin. One finger to the left side, and the other to the left. Gently stretch it horizontally like you stretch a rubber band. Continue this exercise everyday until the foreskin fully and smoothly glides behind the glans. Glans will be too sensitive to touch so use warm water to desensitize plus do not wear underwear as it will irritate your glans. Once the glans gets exposure for several days, the irritation goes away. Holla, your Flute is ready for action

Pursuing bj only

Quote: (12-23-2018 12:18 PM)Rushmore Wrote:  

Fatties also have the heft to throw more energy into a BJ. With fatties, receiving a BJ almost feels like being raped.

I like it.

And it's a good workout for them, too.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!