rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how would you deal with a flake?

Hey buds.

It happened to me basically first time situation like this:

I had 1 date with this girl already, talked with her some and then today I wanted to setup a meeting, asked her

Zibi: hey,
Zibi: wanna grab pizza today?

chick: yup, I've been thinking about it
Zibi: 7pm?
chick: where?
Zibi: xyz, "name of the place"

lack of response... I assumed there is no date today, then 2 hours after 7pm she wrote to me"

Confusedorry, I couldn't come"

so, I have 2 questions:
1) how would u go about it?
2) should I ghost her?

You’ve already had one date, I assume you were escalating and kissed her at some point?

If you did at least that much, invite her over to your house for a drink after work. Try to escalate and bang.

If you didn’t escalate and didn’t at least kiss, then you are dead in the water because she will think you have no idea what you were doing, what you wanted.

Stop asking them out for pizza. Stick to drinks or coffee plus a venue change for a first meeting, invite them over for a drink for the second meeting.

Quote: (12-02-2018 09:10 AM)Zibi Zibi Wrote:  

Hey buds.

It happened to me basically first time situation like this:

I had 1 date with this girl already, talked with her some and then today I wanted to setup a meeting, asked her

Zibi: hey,
Zibi: wanna grab pizza today?

chick: yup, I've been thinking about it
Zibi: 7pm?
chick: where?
Zibi: xyz, "name of the place"

lack of response... I assumed there is no date today, then 2 hours after 7pm she wrote to me"

Confusedorry, I couldn't come"

so, I have 2 questions:
1) how would u go about it?
2) should I ghost her?

I'd go "no reply", then I ghost .

If you want to persistent, you can invite her again in 3 days.

Other options:
1. Text : "Who is this?"
2. Send her a pic of you having fun titled "Maybe next time"
3. Text: "All good. I'll be at X place on Y hour in Z days. you may join"

I do agree with @eradicator - you need to probably escalate more to cement the attraction.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

No contact and see if she contacts you again, if she does try set up another date.

If you don't hear from her then she has no attraction to you, so time to game other girls who do.