rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney vs Melbourne - Most European Girls on Holidays

I have a few days in Oz and deciding between Sydney vs Melbourne. I don’t have time to visit both cities. I can only go to one city.

Avoid British, Oz girls.

Asian / FOBs are OK.

I focus on daygame. I don’t rely on nightclubs.

Nice to have a beach vibe as well.

Which city has the Most European Girls on holidays?

Honestly if you are only here for a few days do not waste your time on game. Its hard (hard not impossible) to bang girls here (even foreign ones) unless you are a 7+ guy in terms of looks. Just go to Sydney and enjoy the nice beaches.

Thanks AS & Z.

I’ll be in Sydney Mon - Wed

Quote: (12-08-2018 08:27 AM)jabba Wrote:  

Thanks AS & Z.

I’ll be in Sydney Mon - Wed

I hear you man about preferring daygame over nightgame. I think you can still achieve a lot in the few days you’re there.

Granted you need more time than that alloted, but go hard the first day you arrive and see how you fair. If you’re motivated and have the energy, approach a stack of birds on day 1, be honest with them about how much time you have there, go direct (as opposed to indirect) and see where the chips fall. But be sure to be doing something enjoyable while you’re there, so that if you get completely blown out, then at least you’ve seen some nice beaches, for example.

Whilst this method may not yield optimum results (due to time constraints), it’s still a much better mindset to have than to simply say “don’t waste your time, you won’t get anywhere, just go to the beach etc”

I’d definitely stay away from Aussie chicks, Europeans are a good bet, can’t speak for asians (not my thing) and put your effort into ones that have just arrived or are leaving soon (these have yielded the best results for me personally).

Like I said, if you’re charged, have a good mindset and good hustle you can actually achieve more in a 3 day period (pressure makes a diamond) than if you have a half hearted attitude but are there for 3 weeks.

Good luck bud

Quote: (12-02-2018 12:27 AM)jabba Wrote:  

I have a few days in Oz and deciding between Sydney vs Melbourne. I don’t have time to visit both cities. I can only go to one city.

Asian / FOBs are OK.

If you have yellow fever, than good old Sydney town is for you.

You will feel like you are in Beijing

Quote: (12-08-2018 06:53 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2018 12:27 AM)jabba Wrote:  

Asian / FOBs are OK.

If you have yellow fever, than good old Sydney town is for you.

You will feel like you are in Beijing

And Melbourne is Shanghai..But Sydney does have higher tourist numbers, backpackers and better beaches ..

I met a US serviceman this year in Melb who was shocked at how Asian Melbourne and Sydney was..

It's been a long time, but I liked Melbourne better than Sydney. Still, how out of the way is it to get to Brisbane or the Gold Coast if one is just flying in and out?

I recall hearing that Melbourne is the largest Greek city in the world. . . outside of Greece. When I was there I met a lot of Scandinavians and Brits on the backpacking circuit. A lot of Scandinavians in New Zealand too. Maybe they like the mountains a glaciers.

Recap - 3 days I was in Sydney was overcast or rainy. Even locals were saying it's warmer in January. You can't win all the time.

I'm glad I met a forum member and talk about our travel experiences.

Most of the girls in Bondi weren't my type. Unfortunately, the new batch of Europeans had not arrived during my stay. There were a few Swedes on holiday and Europeans on work vacations. They have their own beach culture. It's a beautiful place.

The ones who were somewhat attractive smoked, had early wrinkles due to sun exposure, had tattoos, or piercings. I don't approach these types and leave them to some the guys who will worship them. I can meet the slender, normy girls in other parts of Eastern Europe. Oz people were friendly on the surface. Before my trip, I saw boisterous Aussies all over the world. At home, they seem to be well-behaved. I don't have anything negative to say about the locals. I mainly opened tourists (European and Asian) in good spirits.

Sydney is a beautify city. It reminded me of Laguna Beach in Orange County, CA. There was good relaxed vibe. Perhaps, it's good to go there with a girl vs. trying to pick up.

Cons
Lots of rules (similar vibe as Singapore) - Uber can't meet you on the street. You need to meet them in a designated parking area. You need to buy a bus ticket at a shop, not in the bus.

No public free wi-fi

Prices for food on par with US / Europe

Geographic claustrophobia - Locals feel like they need to get out. They feel isolated in that corner of the world. I understand why you see Aussies travel all over the world. 25 million people in entire country.

With the time I spent flying from Asia to Sydney, I could have flown directly to LA to chill at the beach town. Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, and Corona del Mar are comparable.

I'm glad I saw the city and check it off my list. I don't see a need to return there for day game or pick up.

If it's beaches and not night game then Sydney wins this battle, though Perth kicks both their asses on beaches/weather.

No real difference between the two from tourist numbers but Sydney's beaches are better than Melbourne's. Melbourne's night life is considerably better on the other hand.

Glad to hear you had a decent time. Been said elsewhere but as a pick-up destination I'd say Australia is very low on the totem pole. The women are decent but nothing special, the attitudes are horrendous, drinking/smoking/tattoos are out of control as well and the competition is very high plus it's stupidly expensive. It's a great country, especially the natural scenery but it's not at all strong in the pick up tourism side of things.

Quote: (12-23-2018 04:59 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

The women are decent but nothing special, the attitudes are horrendous, drinking/smoking/tattoos are out of control as well and the competition is very high plus it's stupidly expensive. It's a great country, especially the natural scenery but it's not at all strong in the pick up tourism side of things.

This problem has been going on since 1978.

The unofficial national anthem of Australia - Khe Sahn has the following lyrics:

And she was like so many more from that time on
Their lives were all so empty, till they found their chosen one
And their legs were often open
But their minds were always closed

Well the last plane out of Sydney's almost gone
And only seven flying hours, and I'll be landing in Hong Kong
There ain't nothing like the kisses
From a jaded Chinese princess
I'm gonna hit some Hong Kong mattress all night long

Watch this if you want a deep insight to the last generation of Aussie men, the lost Vietnam vets that brought me up in the coal mines of my youth.

There’s a lot of road construction in downtown Sydney now. They closed a lot of lanes, etc.

I saw so many caucasian girls, young, with long hair working with men at night. They didn’t seem over-weight and didn’t have purple hair. I wonder if they were in a university course for urban planning. Their work wasn’t glamorous. They were paving the streets with asphalt. They seemed to do the same work at the men. There wasn’t a male worker doing their work either. Take a gander if you’re a local.

I thought that was cool. I’ve never seen this anywhere in the world. I saw middle aged women in Vietnam working as garbage collectors and helping on construction sites. They weren’t butch women, just normal women who needed to work. They weren’t waiting for men to help. Even though they weren’t as physically strong as a man, they still found a way to help out and get the job done. I’m all for women to work side by side men as long they can do the job well.

Jabba what you saw was most likely traffic control workers. Most of them just direct traffic (and also) pedestrians, while the men do the hard manual labour. Occasionally the girls may be required to help clean up job sites. Most of these girls are backpackers, with a large number being from Ireland (a few traffic control companies in Sydney are owned by Irish people) and the rest typically from a combination of European and Latin American countries with the occasional Aussie/anglo girl thrown into the mix. Backpackers love the job because it only requires three 1 day courses worth of certificates and although the base pay is low there is a lot of overtime on offer with good penalty rates so the overall weekly pay packet is good if they are willing to work long (and shifting/unsociable) hours.

AS is correct, I've chatted to a few, they are mostly Irish.

Quote: (12-23-2018 05:48 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

And their legs were often open
But their minds were always closed

I've always loved this line. It sums up a lot of modern women perfectly (even though it was written in the 70's). Great tune.

Melbourne is way better - just a classier city *and* the great ocean road is right there.It's an awesome trip with lots of camping locations. Lots of foreigners want to do a 3 day road trip up the road and back to melbourne, I did it twice meeting girls on couchsurfing since I owned a car and got laid each time. You could easily rent a car and find a few backpackers to tag along within a day.

Quote: (12-24-2018 07:30 AM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

Jabba what you saw was most likely traffic control workers. Most of them just direct traffic (and also) pedestrians, while the men do the hard manual labour. Occasionally the girls may be required to help clean up job sites. Most of these girls are backpackers, with a large number being from Ireland (a few traffic control companies in Sydney are owned by Irish people) and the rest typically from a combination of European and Latin American countries with the occasional Aussie/anglo girl thrown into the mix. Backpackers love the job because it only requires three 1 day courses worth of certificates and although the base pay is low there is a lot of overtime on offer with good penalty rates so the overall weekly pay packet is good if they are willing to work long (and shifting/unsociable) hours.

Funny we were just talking about this at work
They can earn alot without getting their tits out..I met a Yank chick last year doing it in Melbourne..very pretty who made as much cash as her BF who worked in the medical field.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/traffic-contro...01900.html

Sydney does have more of a hot babe employment policy.

HOWEVER I heard on the radio last week the feminist are up in arms about it..BECAUSE it seems like only pretty girls are employed..FFS..So its sexist..

No one complains when fat chicks are employed which seems to be the way Melbourne is going in the hospitality field

By the way guys things are a bit exaggerated in the article. From what I have heard first hand talking to a few traffic controllers (and looking at job advertisements) $90,000 to $120,000 AUD per annum (before tax) seems to be what a typical traffic controller who is willing to consistently work 60+ hours per week might earn. The girl in the article stated her base rate was $42.25 an hour. I know in Sydney most traffic controllers I have talked to (and and jobs I have seen advertised) have a base rate (as a casual) of anywhere between $24 and $32 per hour (penalty rates are in addition to the base rate).

And yes, in Sydney traffic control does skew towards hiring hot young (backpacker) girls. At least 75% of traffic control girls I have seen in Sydney have been above average looking (by Sydney standards). Keep in mind though that on the construction sites where the girls work the guys that work alongside them (doing the labouring/construction) also earn decent money and are usually young and in great shape, so if you want to go after these girls you will have tough competition on your hands.