rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP George H.W. Bush 1924-2018

George Herbert Walker Bush, the 41st president of the United States, has died at age 94.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/presiden...d=44866630

"George Herbert Walker Bush, World War II naval aviator, Texas oil pioneer, and 41st President of the United States of America, died on November 30, 2018. He was 94 and is survived by his five children and their spouses, 17 grandchildren, eight great grandchildren, and two siblings," the former president's office said in a statement. "He was preceded in death by his wife of 73 years, Barbara; his second child Pauline "Robin" Bush; and his brothers Prescott and William or "Bucky" Bush."

Read my lips...fuck his globalist ass. I know it isn't classy to say it, but the Trump era has showed me that most of these people aren't my friends. Other than getting a handle on a dangerous Saddam, he was a mediocre successor to Reagan at best, and didn't even continue his tax policies.

I will always have positive memories associated with him though, that Simpsons where he moves in next door is one of my favorites of all time.

I second that. Just another neocon sellout. No big loss.

Hope he's enjoying the lowest level of hell.

Great news! I hope he's burning in Hell right now.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Love the positivity guys.

I suppose the above posters may be right. But as a red blooded American... Well I don't know how I feel about it. He seemed like a solid guy.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (12-01-2018 01:21 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

I suppose the above posters may be right. But as a red blooded American... Well I don't know how I feel about it. He seemed like a solid guy.

I believe that when you speak ill of the dead, you tarnish your own honor. Well, except Stalin maybe.

Quote: (12-01-2018 01:55 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

I believe that when you speak ill of the dead, you tarnish your own honor. Well, except Stalin maybe.

...or the Kardashians. Well it might be premature but its never wrong to be prepared

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

So you are supposed to deny your own integrity and reality and lie by omission just because someone is dead?

His father Prescott Bush worked for Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. against the interests of the United States. I believe H.W. Bush was involved in the Kennedy assassination, which was an effective coup d'etat of the executive branch of this country. As a member of Skull and Bones, also known as chapter 322 of the Illuminati, he became head of CIA which traffics in drugs and people. He was supposedly an arch Satanist. Reagan openly disliked him, and apparently was threatened into nominating him as his running mate via a surprise midnight press conference. Coincidentally, Reagan survived a gunshot by a fraction of an inch to his heart that would have made H.W. Bush president 8 years earlier. He was the first president to begin waging war in the Middle East.

This asshole also raised W., who sold this country out to Zionist interests and co-conspired to allow 911, the loss of trillions of dollars, the shredding of our constitution, the creation of the bogus "War on Terror" and further wars in the Middle East that we still haven't escaped from. He was proud of him. If it weren't for Trump, we might have his other wretched son in office right now.

If we had a top 10 list of people responsible for fucking this country up, his name would easily be in the top 5.

So pardon me if I am not fucking glad this son of a bitch is dead. I only wish it was as a result of a trial for treason, so that there may finally be a restoration of justice in this country.

I generally don't speak ill of the dead.

I'll wait until Benny Netanyahu goes.

i saw him once and he was like "Fuck you Kona" and then he spit on my shoe.

Aloha!

Quote: (12-01-2018 02:20 AM)durangotang Wrote:  

I believe H.W. Bush was involved in the Kennedy assassination, which was an effective coup d'etat of the executive branch of this country. As a member of Skull and Bones, also known as chapter 322 of the Illuminati, he became head of CIA which traffics in drugs and people. He was supposedly an arch Satanist. Reagan openly disliked him, and apparently was threatened into nominating him as his running mate via a surprise midnight press conference. Coincidentally, Reagan survived a gunshot by a fraction of an inch to his heart that would have made H.W. Bush president 8 years earlier. He was the first president to begin waging war in the Middle East.

This asshole also raised W., who sold this country out to Zionist interests and co-conspired to allow 911, the loss of trillions of dollars, the shredding of our constitution, the creation of the bogus "War on Terror" and further wars in the Middle East that we still haven't escaped from. He was proud of him. If it weren't for Trump, we might have his other wretched son in office right now.

Source / citations please...

I am no fan of W for manufacturing the "need" for the Iraq (the biggest geo political and economic blunder in our lifetimes IMO) war but overall I believe Bush Sr was well intention-ed and served honorably in WWII and as CIA director. Additionally as VP his support of Reagan's anit- Soviet policies were instrumental in bringing down the Iron Curtain.

In other words I wouldn't have an stunningly hot 25 yo former Miss Czech Republic GF as a direct result so I need some serious convincing

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (12-01-2018 02:50 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I believe H.W. Bush was involved in the Kennedy assassination, which was an effective coup d'etat of the executive branch of this country. As a member of Skull and Bones, also known as chapter 322 of the Illuminati, he became head of CIA which traffics in drugs and people. He was supposedly an arch Satanist. Reagan openly disliked him, and apparently was threatened into nominating him as his running mate via a surprise midnight press conference. Coincidentally, Reagan survived a gunshot by a fraction of an inch to his heart that would have made H.W. Bush president 8 years earlier. He was the first president to begin waging war in the Middle East.

I am no fan of W for manufacturing the "need" for the Iraq (the biggest geo political and economic blunder in our lifetimes IMO) war but overall I believe Bush Sr was well intention-ed and served honorably in WWII and as CIA director. Additionally as VP his support of Reagan's anit- Soviet policies were instrumental in bringing down the Iron Curtain.

In other words I wouldn't have an stunningly hot 25 yo former Miss Czech Republic GF as a direct result so I need some serious convincing

It's called Google. I am just pointing you in the direction the rabbit hole goes. I don't have time to hold your hand through it all. Besides, based upon what you just wrote, something tells me that even if I were so inclined, it wouldn't be worth my time.

When discussing the leaders of "first world" quagmire countries, often the highest praise available to those who look at it with a sober eye is that the leader in question was the "least worst". George H. W. Bush was one of the least worst US Presidents in the post-war era.

Currently out of office.

So pardon me if I am not fucking glad this son of a bitch is dead. I only wish it was as a result of a trial for treason, so that there may finally be a restoration of justice in this country.

Don't forget HW Bush was also responsible for major escalation of the manufactured war on drugs, including extensive CIA and military involvement.

Durango is absolutely right. Bush sr. was behind the attempt on Reagan's life, after which Reagan backed off the more genuine conservative aspects of his agenda and became largely an emasculated figurehead. Roger Stone exposed that in his recent book about the "Bush Crime Family". Stone was actually serving in the Reagan administration when this happened, he had an insider view on the evil nature of Bush sr.

Stone covers the plot against Reagan's life towards the end of this interview:

Bush was also a satanist and a pedophile. That's why I have no qualms calling him out on the day he croaked. He doesn't deserve any eulogies whatsoever.

I understand that this here post falls way outside of the Overton Window of many good posters on this board, but eventually, the more courageous and upright among them will the able to face the truth... Veritas vos liberabit - John 8:32.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

And nothing of value was lost....

Quote: (12-01-2018 03:08 AM)durangotang Wrote:  

It's called Google. I am just pointing you in the direction the rabbit hole goes. I don't have time to hold your hand through it all. Besides, based upon what you just wrote, something tells me that even if I were so inclined, it wouldn't be worth my time.

Im not asking you to hold my my hand Sweetheart nor do I need you to point me in the direction of fucking "rabbit holes" Good Sir... (Please note Im restraining myself from calling you a condescending butt licking faggot)

But rather than just dismiss your seemingly conclusive (ie informed) statements as products of your personal knowledge as being extracted from your anus I thought Id provide you an opportunity to provide one reasonable source or reference to support your seemingly summary dismissive rendition to a significant 94 year old American, veteran, war hero's , POTUS and public servant who was instrumental in ending the Cold War.

Im pretty familiar with with "Google" you fucktard.

Are you?

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (12-01-2018 05:14 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

a condescending butt licking faggot

George Bush was one of those too. Google it.

Also, is Trump gonna go to the funeral? He's got some beef with the Bushes.

Aloha!

George HW Bush. My initial reactions are mixed. President. Deep State insider. I had some great times when he was president and some not so good ones too.

What sticks out to me is that he was instrumental in the unleashing of Globalism - “New World Order”.

I’ll end on this note: Now he’s back with Barbara.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Well this thread is amusing, especially as a center-left person.

No president but Trump is a patriot!

*awaits Q drop on how Trump is the GREATEST President of all time who has already saved us from “globalist cuck Obamunist child molesting deep state feminist satantic Democrat agents.”

I believe Bush Sr was well intention-ed and served honorably in WWII and as CIA director.

Served honorably as CIA director

served honorably as CIA director

served honorably as CIA director

Next you will say J Edgar Hoover served honorably as FBI director

Bush Sr was about as weak of a president as Jimmy Carter or Barack Obama, mostly known for invading Panama and Iraq to get rid of the wimp image.

EDIT

I'm just now waking up and apparently Bush Sr is getting the full John McCain treatment, loved by all: CNN, Time Magazine, Obama, even Trump is praising his wise decisions and steadfast leadership.

It's like we've entered the twilight zone

Press S to spit on his Grave.

Seemingly a good man and i respect the hell of his WW2 record, but a subpar president. The conspiracy stuff above it typically idiotic (behind the JFK assassination LOL). This is the reason he has a terrible legacy..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990