rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Refugee Attacks Girl, Then He gets Choked and the Cucks give Refugee £85k

Long story short. Refugee bites a girl. Then he gets attacked by a bigger guy. Everyone says its racism ect. Now the boys family set up a gofund me and earned £85k+

[Image: 46963809_1436085379860845_32404242463960...e=5CAE6EBA]

[Image: 47089536_1436085373194179_64632376751795...e=5CB25174]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...sleep.html

'I feel unsafe everywhere… I thought my future would be good in the UK': Syrian refugee, 15, 'waterboarded' by bully tells how he cries himself to sleep after being picked on since arriving in Yorkshire

A boy, 16, is to be charged with assault over 'water-board' attack on Syrian boy

The refugee was attacked at Almondbury Community School in Huddersfield
It emerged today that his sister has also been targeted by bullies at the school

She had her headscarf ripped off in the playground - and has tried to kill herself

The community fought back and more than £120,000 has been raised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2mOthU-FMA

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/outra...-193630089

Quote: (11-29-2018 10:46 AM)Markcrist Wrote:  

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/outra...-193630089

That was it?

FAKE NEWS!

This is incredible if it's all true. Over 100K for being dragged to the ground and having water poured on you!? They are referring to it as 'waterboarding' naturally on the MSM.

The cucking and virtue-signalling over this the last two days has been out of this world.

Then Tommy Robinson brings a vid out (that I haven't seen yet) saying that the attack was retaliation for what the refugee did (described by OP above).

100 grand though! I saw a lot worse at my old school and they didn't get a 100k for the trouble.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

He didn't even beat him up or throw a punch. I would have thrown hooks knocked him out, stomped on him. What does he weigh, 130?

Also, how the fuck is that "waterboarding?"

Notice how he walks away, faux-non-chalance.

I was a pussy back in High School; but even I would have fought back against something like this.

I guess he's only tough when he's biting girls.

But as ever, it's the native kid who is in big, big trouble. Trouble with School, trouble with the Law, trouble with the Twitterati and lefty mobs who are giving him death threats. He'll probably have to move school, house, the lot.

I only know the facts as reported, but if it's as TR described; boy defends honour of his own, then he is to be commended, not vilified.

The UK is absolutely upside-down nowadays.

EDIT: Yesterday the Daily Mail (Daily ReMAIN now) allowed comments on the story. It had 4 or 5 stories on this, no kidding, comments allowed on every one. The commenters were nearly all calling for the native kid to have his life destroyed basically.

Today though? Down to two articles and no comments allowed!

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin

Damn. I'm confused. You wouldn't have even got in trouble for that when I went to school, any average school fight is worse than that. Maybe it was because the thing was filmed and recorded.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

I was hearing about this and i KNEW something was fishy. A Syrian 'fugee getting waterboarded and calls of racism? My BS detector went off.

No comment on the girl he attacked prior to the incident at all.

I would hardly call that a waterboarding lol.

In before 14/88 NPCs: "Robinson man Jew"

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Looks like tommy has been trolled.

So the refugee never bullied no one. The bully admitted that he did it for a dare.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7864408/to...lying-row/

No surprise, people on here are quick to believe anything negative when it comes to Muslims and refugees.

Obviously the kids family doesn't deserve over £85k but why all the hate. We are better than that.

If that's too much for him, he's gonna have to toughen up before the civil war begins. He's not going to last long at all.

Quote: (11-30-2018 07:40 AM)Dark Emperor Wrote:  

No surprise, people on here are quick to believe anything negative when it comes to Muslims and refugees.

Obviously the kids family doesn't deserve over £85k but why all the hate. We are better than that.

Dark Emperor Offline
Male Feminist

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Between Flux and a few other new guys and lurkers taking a sudden and random interest, We are starting to get our own dedicated team of fellow white people.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-30-2018 07:40 AM)Dark Emperor Wrote:  

We are better than that.

This is not who we are, and this is not OK! [Image: tard.gif]

Tommy has been done, as he rightly admitted. It's no biggie, he'll learn from it. His heart was in the right place.

It was still nothing. It's still an easy 100k plus for being pushed over and getting a bit wet. It's still vast overkill destroying the perpetrator's life just because he happened to engage in 'bullying whilst being White'.

And there is still a vast shitload of examples of terrified native white kids having the shit kicked out of them by gangs of other ethnics on social media in legitimate racially motivated attacks, that you will never, ever see on the BBC, Daily Mail, The Mirror or The Sun as long as you live.

The subject in this thread was immediately assumed to be guilty. He is the one to focus on, IN THIS THREAD.

I guarantee if your kid has been attacked like him for being pro-masculine and refusing to submit to some SJW related process you would have sued, and tried to get more than 100K. His family is perfectly right too.

You can save your "others kids are attacked for being white!!!" rethoric for another thread. For once, for God's sake, retain some objectivity and human compassion. Even if the narrative here is against your views.

If I was this kid id want to get beat up again on camera.

"Beat up" again? He wasn't punched, dropped to the ground, bruised, concussed, injured in any way. He was gently choked, lightly placed on the ground, and water poured on him.

I fuck girls harder than this guy was "beat up."

"Gently choked"?

If your kid was "gently choked" for refusing to bow down to SJW would you be as calm ?

I suspect some refugee/religion bias here.

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:44 AM)mikado Wrote:  

The subject in this thread was immediately assumed to be guilty. He is the one to focus on, IN THIS THREAD.

I guarantee if your kid has been attacked like him for being pro-masculine and refusing to submit to some SJW related process you would have sued, and tried to get more than 100K. His family is perfectly right too.

You can save your "others kids are attacked for being white!!!" rethoric for another thread. For once, for God's sake, retain some objectivity and human compassion. Even if the narrative here is against your views.

Mikado, I have plenty of compassion for kids being beaten up. We've all been kids and we've all had it done and it's not nice. But if getting dragged to the ground and drenched nets you 100k, I'd be a millionaire the amount of times I got a damn good hiding back in the day.

I didn't assume the kid was guilty of anything, TR said that after he was duped. I assumed it was just a playground scrap, the likes of which goes on in every school up and down the UK every day without any of this fuss.

One of my kids was bullied for a time at school and had worse than this done to him. I didn't sue. Just spoke to the school, told them that if they didn't sort it I'd sort it myself with the offending boys father as a last resort. The school was as good as their word in confronting it, and the bullying kids was soon expelled anyway for a separate incident. It wouldn't cross my mind to sue anyone over this.

Regarding the 'other kids being attacked for being white', I was pointing out the double-standards of the media reporting, nothing more. The MSM itself referred to the story in racial/religious terms, something I'm still dubious about.

Quote: (11-30-2018 11:57 AM)mikado Wrote:  

I suspect some refugee/religion bias here.

So?

Does anyone honestly think this rapefugee in training should get £85000 for being shoved to the ground?

As for bias, most of the muslims in Europe are rapists, criminals and terrorists, a handful of them are good, honest and decent people. Does any of that make it ok to give them £85000 for getting pushed to the ground?

Quote: (11-30-2018 12:24 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Does anyone honestly think this rapefugee in training should get £85000 for being shoved to the ground?

As for bias, most of the muslims in Europe are rapists, criminals and terrorists, a handful of them are good, honest and decent people. Does any of that make it ok to give them £85000 for getting pushed to the ground?

It's actually being reported as 'more than £143,000' now !!

You cannot even have enough respect for a CHILD that you call him "rapefugee in training ".

I hope him and other parents and adulte don't have any qualms about getting money, if people like you two and Tommy Robinson keep pushing this narrative.