rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Had issues closing after a girl came over for dinner.

It was our second date, we already made out on the first date and also second date. But she told me she does not have sex on the second date(Despite it being the second date that i was with her)

We were talking about sex during the second date, i asked her when the last time she had sex , and she asked me some sexual questions to. we were asking a bunch of each other questions... but when i tried to make my move she said she doesnt have sex on the second date despiting being on a date with a very handsom man.

She messaged me a few days later saying hi etc. showing interest in me... I proboably could get a third date as she is showing intrest to me asking how im doing last friday.. But I was pissed off to get cock teased and now im going to have her chase me more... I had sex with another girl that friday night anyways.

My issue that i have is i have trouble closing. Closing with girls usually doesnt take effort, i take them to the club.. Bring them back to my place. no issues. but sometimes girls pretend to not be like sluts. and dont put out on the first 1-2 dates and its getting annoying....

im in Sweden at the moment.

How do you close on a girl who says she doesnt have sex right away. i mean why come to my place if you arent going toh ave sex with me?

i think next time im just going to keep on grabbing her pussy and have her get offended and just walk out my place. if she doesnt like it. but i was respectful and didnt pressure her. when she took her hand and took my hand to not go higher when it was on her leg.

need tips to close on girls who put up resistance when they are at your house...

I understand that you start sexy-talk, that's good, but you don't convice the girl to have sex with you verbally.

I don't know what was your move, or if you kissed her. Just check Roosh's book. Start with the kiss, hand in her ckeek, then stop. Let her want more.
Then start again and touch her back and so on. Don't just go straight to the pussy as you mentioned. One step back, two forward.

IF by any chance she tell you again, she doesn't bang in the third date, tell her it is okay not to do it, but just keep kissing and arousing, etc, until she's horny enough.

Quote: (11-28-2018 06:16 PM)crispytaco Wrote:  

I understand that you start sexy-talk, that's good, but you don't convice the girl to have sex with you verbally.

I don't know what was your move, or if you kissed her. Just check Roosh's book. Start with the kiss, hand in her ckeek, then stop. Let her want more.
Then start again and touch her back and so on. Don't just go straight to the pussy as you mentioned. One step back, two forward.

IF by any chance she tell you again, she doesn't bang in the third date, tell her it is okay not to do it, but just keep kissing and arousing, etc, until she's horny enough.
thanks maybe i will give it a read this weekend. And i never told her i wanted to have sex with her.

i just put her in the mood, she told me to ask her anything. so i said. when is the last time u had sex. favorite position in sex. and she asked me the same (showing intrest ) even asked me if i like eating girls out when i said to her if she liked to give blow jobs) after a few questions and noticing her intrest i kissed her for a minute and then put my hand under her skirt in her pussy and she grabbed my hand . i tried again same thing. so i didnt pressure it. after that.

told her to get off the couch an come to my bed to lay down watch tv. and she didnt leave my couch ... bitch putting up restistance.... yet still showing intrest in me and txting me etc.

havent seen her in about 10 days. gonna have her try to chase me. i she doesnt then o well because she pissed me off lol. and i really do have other options.

also it didnt help that this girl wore lipstick. i hate kissing girls with lipstick... taste like chemicals and by the end of the night half her lip was pink and half was red.... lol. but thans for the advice. perhaps that was my mistake to rush it... and should have continued to kiss to get her horny and told her it was ok