rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexual Assault Laws and its Enforcement Abroad?

I have no interest in having sex with a girl that doesn't want to fuck me

but...

I have kinks that I wouldn't dare try in the US due to super liberal sexual assault/harassment laws and I was wondering what laws were like abroad

For example, groping/touching super early, "aggressively" initiating sex when a girl that's already at my place, pulling a louis ck, setting up a nude photoshoot and then trying to fuck, light blackmail but only half-seriously with a girl already into me and I wouldn't follow through with it if she really didn't want too

I've tried researching but haven't found much. Anyone have any idea on policies/enforcement in popular destinations here ( Thailand, Phillipines, South America, Eastern Europe. )

I’m gonna shoot you a figure of $490/hour legal consultation fees + $10k collateral for posting bail.

Let’s get nuts. We can go places with this...

Quote: (11-28-2018 02:20 AM)Pilgrim Pumper Wrote:  

I’m gonna shoot you a figure of $490/hour legal consultation fees + $10k collateral for posting bail.

Let’s get nuts. We can go places with this...

lol sounds like a steal of a deal to me

I’m a rainmaker. I’m good. I get anybody off.

We gonna do business or what? Talk cash.