rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Running a 'Social Hook Point''?

Ok, can I get some examples of (Column A1-Open)
* Running a 'Social Hook Point''.?

And A3- *Baiting

[Image: angel.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg15064]

Social hook point - she begins to invest in you in some way, usually this means asking some piece of information about you, like your name or what you do or where you're from, etc.

Baiting - http://www.thundercatseductionlair.com/2...op-theory/

Cool, thanks

Pace – e.g. “I know this is really random”, or “I just saw you walk down the street”
Complement – e.g. “I had to tell you that you’re really cute”, or “and you’re absolutely beautiful”
Showing Intent – e.g. “so I wanted to come talk to you”, or “so I had to say hi.”

Get Her Attention – e.g. “Excuse me”, or “Hey!”, or “Quick question!” – This breaks her internal dialogue, and gets her to focus on you – make sure you have her full attention before you continue. (Don’t say "excuse me" unless you have to give her the false impression that you're going to ask her for directions, because she's in a rush.)

Demand Compliance – e.g. “Are you single?”, or “Are you married?” – This puts the pressure on HER, and completely shifts the power dynamic in your favor. As a colleague of ours says: “She realizes that she just lost ALL the power in the situation and she hasn't even gotten to talk yet.”

Answer Her – e.g. if she asks why you want to know, say “I’m just curious” and keep expecting more compliance from her…

If you're running MM game (that chart is for Mystery method) you aren't going to open with a compliment. That is jumping straight to a3.

Baiting is getting her to self qualify (need to impress) so you can reward her investment with interest.

The standard MM bait is "you're pretty but what else do you have going besides your looks?"

go away I'm baitin'