rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jewish control of Ivy League and other top U.S. universities

How do the aliens do it? Courtesy of Roosh's Twitter:

[Image: Ds8jdbhWkAA5wzI.jpg:large]

I went to a top 20 university in my country and was surprised how many of my classmates were Jewish (even though they're under 1% of the population of the region I grew up in). Either it means 100% white people are really dumb or there's systemic reasons (negative or positive) for why they're not going university as much as Jews and Asians.

In before muh IQ, muh hard work ethic, You're just jealous Goy

The irony of the 'white privilege' mantra they pedal so tenaciously to the masses.

Their over-representation isn't a bad thing, in and of itself. The problem is the hardcore leftism they often bring to college campuses, which is usually egged on by Jewish professors and staff.

After all, nobody complains about Indians being over-represented among 7-11 owners. Or black guys in basketball.

Oh it’s not just our academia. It’s our media (tv shows, commercials, movies, maintstream music, our governments.). This is why everything is so so so fucked, and fucked is an understatement...

I love how they think they will get away with their plan.

If any elite Jews are reading this, you have another thing coming! The real, solution.

So do those schools have class on all the Hanukah days?

Are they open on Roshnahasha or whatever its called?

Aloha!

Meanwhile the SAT scores, the only type of objective measure of intellectual ability broadly accepted:
[Image: attachment.jpg40732]   
Jews are a small minority so you can assume the white scores are non-Jew

Even without their data(misteriously hard to find), you can see the obvious bullshit
One group is being criminally discriminated against in elite higher education and it's not any of the ones that appear in the media all the fucking time
I'll give a cookie for the correct answer

If you correct those numbers by population size the comparison would be even more outrageous
I assume they only get away with it because they are private institutions, but even then it's disgusting

Quote: (11-26-2018 02:12 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

How do the aliens do it? Courtesy of Roosh's Twitter:

[Image: Ds8jdbhWkAA5wzI.jpg:large]

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (11-26-2018 02:31 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  

In before muh IQ, muh hard work ethic, You're just jealous Goy

The irony of the 'white privilege' mantra they pedal so tenaciously to the masses.

Are you capable of reading a chart? Because your response strongly suggests you are not.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Please enlighten me redpillage

Quote: (11-26-2018 02:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Interesting a 'Polynesian' always has to interject on threads like these on the subtle defensive

Aloha

I always wondered how I didn't get into an Ivy League school with near-perfect SAT scores, grades, and a bunch of extracurricular crap. Turns out it was my foreskin all along.

delete

Quote: (11-26-2018 04:15 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  

Aloha!

Interesting a 'Polynesian' always has to interject on threads like these on the subtle defensive

Aloha

Also interesting, you mess with us you get banned.

Aloha!

This is based on a really extensive article by Ron Unz. Link here: https://www.theamericanconservative.com/...ritocracy/

The tl;dr is that Jews are absurdly over-represented in Ivy League administrative roles, with 7 out of the 8 Ivy League schools having Jewish presidents. All of the admissions staff are similarly very Jew-heavy. Thus it's no surprise that Jews are admitted more often than they would be normally. What is surprising is the manner in which this is camouflaged: the Universities do not publicly release statistics of their Jewish enrollment (Unz had to dig for that info mostly by recognizing Jewish surnames). But they do have statistics on their white enrollment. The scam is that the Universities pool Jews in with whites in their enrollment statistics. So the campus might be 50% "white" according to the official statistics, but half of those whites will actually be Jewish. So the school is actually 25% Jewish, while Jews are still just 2% of the population. This is a scam because even generously extending Jews an IQ advantage as a group, their relatively small population size means that the number of high IQ, Ivy-League qualified Jews would still be dwarfed by the number of similarly intelligent whites. And yet Jews are being given those Ivy League slots more than 10x more often than they should be, meaning they are filling up spots in the white "quota" that they don't deserve.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Asians are systemically discriminated against thanks to muh affirmative action. This will go to the supreme court and we'll see what a Republican majority actually does.

Quote: (11-26-2018 02:36 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Their over-representation isn't a bad thing, in and of itself. The problem is the hardcore leftism they often bring to college campuses, which is usually egged on by Jewish professors and staff.

After all, nobody complains about Indians being over-represented among 7-11 owners. Or black guys in basketball.

7-11 owners don't exert undeserved influence over our society, so there's really nothing to complain about there. As far as blacks being overrepresented in sports, most sports are a pure meritocracy where the best players almost always receive the best opportunities, so there is no basis to complain. I think blacks being overrep'd in many sports is actually a good thing as it reminds us that genetic potential matters.

The thing about school admissions is, they are not a pure meritocracy, as we've seen with the case of Jared Kushner getting into Harvard with mediocre grades and test scores meanwhile deserving Asians are turned away. When the best schools in the country do not operate on a meritocratic basis, you've got a huge problem.

Don't like to see new members getting banned, but I knew Sasquatch was running close to the wire when he made the common mistake newbies make of being overly aggressive/big ballerish with their opinions (across various threads) instead of getting a feel for the place before jumping in on things. Reading RoK for several years isn't a substitute — there and here are very distinct entities.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (11-26-2018 04:55 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

This is based on a really extensive article by Ron Unz. Link here: https://www.theamericanconservative.com/...ritocracy/

The tl;dr is that Jews are absurdly over-represented in Ivy League administrative roles, with 7 out of the 8 Ivy League schools having Jewish presidents. All of the admissions staff are similarly very Jew-heavy. Thus it's no surprise that Jews are admitted more often than they would be normally. What is surprising is the manner in which this is camouflaged: the Universities do not publicly release statistics of their Jewish enrollment (Unz had to dig for that info mostly by recognizing Jewish surnames). But they do have statistics on their white enrollment. The scam is that the Universities pool Jews in with whites in their enrollment statistics. So the campus might be 50% "white" according to the official statistics, but half of those whites will actually be Jewish. So the school is actually 25% Jewish, while Jews are still just 2% of the population. This is a scam because even generously extending Jews an IQ advantage as a group, their relatively small population size means that the number of high IQ, Ivy-League qualified Jews would still be dwarfed by the number of similarly intelligent whites. And yet Jews are being given those Ivy League slots more than 10x more often than they should be, meaning they are filling up spots in the white "quota" that they don't deserve.

And we haven't even gotten to the stats of white women vs. white men here. In other words if you are a young White male in 2018 hoping to be admitted to an Ivy League school you better start working on a backup school/plan.

Also let's remember that these stats do not represent our past, they represent our collective future.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I wen't to an Ivy League school. I always joke (much less semi-seriously now) that I wasn't anti- semitic till I went to College and actually started hanging out with them.

You don't get there till you get there

Aloha!

Aloha

If you hadn't put your big foot in your mouth, you would have found out that Polynesians are over represented in handing out likes.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (11-26-2018 04:22 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Aloha

Aloha!

(((us))) indeed

Shalom

Quote: (11-26-2018 05:46 PM)Samoan prince Wrote:  

Aloha!

Aloha

Aloha!

(((us))) indeed

Shalom

There you go...

This guy Samoan Prince currently holds the highest rep points to post count statistics in forum history. One post, one point. Its a crucial metric.

Polynesians are consistently setting records.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-26-2018 05:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Aloha

Aloha!

(((us))) indeed

Shalom

There you go...

This guy Samoan Prince currently holds the highest rep points to post count statistics in forum history. One post, one point. Its a crucial metric.

Aloha!

Bigger records than you think.

Just remember when society collapses and I show up on your beach in my free range catamaran, you owe me.

Just make sure someone gives me a post apocalyptic plus one and I will die happy.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (11-26-2018 05:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Aloha

Aloha!

(((us))) indeed

Shalom

There you go...

Aloha!

(((Polynesians)))

Aloha!

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal