rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving USA and relocating, which one should I choose?

I am a US citizen, in the age range of 27-32, unmarried and seriously considering relocating to another country for job opportunities and women.

The toxic culture (feminism, shitty race relations, SJW ideology, etc) here is taking a toll on me. 75% of my family is in the U.S. so I would have to bid them adieu for at least 1 year.

I want to remain as anonymous as possible but here are possible options:

1.Singapore (job opportunities, high cost of living, great quality of life)

2.Dubai/UAE (job opportunities, dislike Islam though lol)

3.India (originally from here, this is actually my top choice, and I have a OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India), so I can live and work in India as long as I want without any issue)

4.London/Europe (unsafe, high cost of living, but London is London)

5.New York City/Miami (stay in the US, specifically NYC and get the best of both worlds)

============================

I'm also considering giving up my U.S. citizenship in the future as well. A Singapore passport is the most desirable option right now.

Sorry I cannot reveal more info about me, as I want to remain as anonymous as possible.

This sounds like a fantasy because of the international job market and things like visa restrictions.

If you have an University Degree then the easiest way to get out is teach English in East Asia. Word of advice: don't bother with the White People you see in East Asia (almost all of them I met were strong SJWs and toxic to be around). Locals in East Asia are already creating new nicknames about all the weird white SJWs that are coming to Asia for work these days such as 白左 ("White Left")

Quote: (11-21-2018 09:45 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

This sounds like a fantasy because of the international job market and things like visa restrictions.

If you have an University Degree then the easiest way to get out is teach English in East Asia. Word of advice: don't bother with the White People you see in East Asia (almost all of them I met were strong SJWs and toxic to be around). Locals in East Asia are already creating new nicknames about all the weird white SJWs that are coming to Asia for work these days such as 白左 ("White Left")

I definitely need a work visa sponsor for Singapore, UAE and London/EU. Its still in the dream/fantasy stage, but I gotta be hopeful.

I recently completed a Master's degree from one of the Ivy Leagues. Utilize the Ivy network. Lol I'm not even that smart, just lucky to have been admitted and completed it. My parents paid for the tuition and living expenses, so I am debt free. Zero student debt, thank goodness.

I know of people who taught English in Japan and China. Not my sort of thing. Lol @ White Left

Given your age you probably want to do what makes the most sense from a career point of view first and foremost. I would probably find 10-15 companies that I really want to work for in a few locations and start applying. India might not be a bad option from an opportunities point of view (getting involved in the start-up scene etc.). In a large city like Mumbai you could probably find a circle of more liberal girls that would love to date a US Ivy league indian guy. Guess you know about the obvious downsides living in India.

Quote: (11-21-2018 10:18 AM)scengja Wrote:  

Given your age you probably want to do what makes the most sense from a career point of view first and foremost. I would probably find 10-15 companies that I really want to work for in a few locations and start applying. India might not be a bad option from an opportunities point of view (getting involved in the start-up scene etc.). In a large city like Mumbai you could probably find a circle of more liberal girls that would love to date a US Ivy league indian guy. Guess you know about the obvious downsides living in India.

Yes, I will be swimming in pussy, especially in a place like Mumbai. The downsides of living in India are obvious and you just have to deal with it. If I end up going back to India, my goal is to spend 50% of the time there and 50% in 1st world conditions. Perhaps its possible through a start-up venture.

How do you get a Singapore work visa as a US citizen?

I don't know which city you're from, to compare it... but I've been to all those options you listed (Singapore, Dubai, Indian cities, London, NYC, Miami) and for women those cities are probably just as poo poo as your home city, if it has a decent size population.

If you're basing your decision on money/job opportunities, then I would choose India. It's the "next China" in terms of GDP growth and future opportunities. Also, to live there will be more exciting culturally than the other options too, which are all quite expensive westernised cities. In particular Singapore and Dubai are boring as batshit.

Too hard to answer without some questions answered first

1. What type of girls do you like most? Be specific.
2. What type of personalities of girls do you like most? Yes it matters not because of solely emotional level, but different cultures affect girl personalities drastically.
3. What minimal standard of living are you willing to accept vs. tradeoff to access your ideal girl type?
4. How much time are you willing to dedicate to game once you relocate there?

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Quote: (11-22-2018 04:01 AM)Jungle Wrote:  

I don't know which city you're from, to compare it... but I've been to all those options you listed (Singapore, Dubai, Indian cities, London, NYC, Miami) and for women those cities are probably just as poo poo as your home city, if it has a decent size population.

If you're basing your decision on money/job opportunities, then I would choose India. It's the "next China" in terms of GDP growth and future opportunities. Also, to live there will be more exciting culturally than the other options too, which are all quite expensive westernised cities. In particular Singapore and Dubai are boring as batshit.

I'm from South Florida and currently based out of Miami. I travel back and forth between Miami and NYC for work. I have the option to work/live in NYC in the near future. So it is basically NYC vs. leaving USA.

I have never been to Singapore and Dubai, so it is based off research and talking with friends. Could you elaborate on how Singapore and Dubai are terribly boring?

India is 1a and Singapore is 1b and London is maybe 2. I love Indian girls and would probably get an obscene number of notches purely off status and being of Indian origin. Daily life in India is very hard, and the adjustment would take time. India's economy is booming, but the competition with other Indians is fierce.

Quote: (11-22-2018 04:14 AM)dknightbro Wrote:  

2. What type of personalities of girls do you like most? Yes it matters not because of solely emotional level, but different cultures affect girl personalities drastically.
3. What minimal standard of living are you willing to accept vs. tradeoff to access your ideal girl type?

1.Lol, I like all types, but to be specific: I am from north India, so I prefer north Indian girls (Punjabi, Kashmiri, etc) first and foremost. Latinas (I am from South Florida), some Persian/Iranian/Arab girls, dark-haired/brunette white girls (Italian/Greek/Mediterranean), Jewish. I guess "exotic" girls are my type. Moderate interest in blondes (Scandinavia) and Eastern European. I have no interest in Anglo-Saxon, Asian and Black women.

2.Brutally honest, but sweet and feminine. I prefer educated women, but not a crazy feminist. No drugs/smoking, no drinking. Not into party girls or ones into DJs. The less she parties the better. Moderately religious, but not a zealot. She should be into culture (the complete opposite of Anglo-Saxon women in the U.S.) and have good values. Most importantly she should have a low notch count (virgin is preferable).

3.Tough to answer. If I'm in a 3rd world country (India, Miami or London (lol)) then I have to live in a posh, upper-class area. I have decent game, so my standard of living won't necessarily affect getting that ideal girl. Worst case scenario, since I am Indian, I will just get an arranged marriage.

4.I game everywhere -- coffee shop, going for a bathroom break, grocery store, mall, airport, universities, etc. Working full-time, realistically, I would just have Saturday and Sunday to run day/night game.

I love this forum. Self-improvement, game/girls and helping you in life/career decisions.

3 of you voted for London/Europe...care to explain why?

I voted NYC, you're going to have the most career options and most options for women in that city compared to the others. You can find a job easily there and don't have to go through the pain of visas/sponsorship. Also, you will be close to your family in the US. It's the most logical choice. Also, NYC doesn't really feel like America, it has a global feel to it.

An Indian prepared to live in the homeland and not on a mission to bang blondes?

How refreshing.

All levity aside, I think Singapore is a good option. Met a couple singaporean indians and they seemed to really like the place. Probably one of the safest places in the world to keep your money,assets,companies,etc.

Quote: (11-22-2018 11:27 PM)John5000 Wrote:  

I voted NYC, you're going to have the most career options and most options for women in that city compared to the others. You can find a job easily there and don't have to go through the pain of visas/sponsorship. Also, you will be close to your family in the US. It's the most logical choice. Also, NYC doesn't really feel like America, it has a global feel to it.

But a few downsides:

1) The weather sucks. From October/November to April/May, you have to deal with freezing temperatures and being buried in snow.

2) NYC is one of the most liberal places in the U.S. Meaning you still have to deal with feminism, bad race relations, SJW ideology, etc....

I would rather live in Europe or Asia. But if I have to stay in the U.S., I would pick Miami over NYC. Just because of downside #1, and especially when people living in the northeast hangout in Florida from September to May

Make our guns illegal and we'll call them "undocumented"

Quote: (11-22-2018 07:49 AM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2018 04:14 AM)dknightbro Wrote:  

1.Lol, I like all types, but to be specific: I am from north India, so I prefer north Indian girls (Punjabi, Kashmiri, etc) first and foremost. Latinas (I am from South Florida), some Persian/Iranian/Arab girls, dark-haired/brunette white girls (Italian/Greek/Mediterranean), Jewish. I guess "exotic" girls are my type. Moderate interest in blondes (Scandinavia) and Eastern European. I have no interest in Anglo-Saxon, Asian and Black women.

2.Brutally honest, but sweet and feminine. I prefer educated women, but not a crazy feminist. No drugs/smoking, no drinking. Not into party girls or ones into DJs. The less she parties the better. Moderately religious, but not a zealot. She should be into culture (the complete opposite of Anglo-Saxon women in the U.S.) and have good values. Most importantly she should have a low notch count (virgin is preferable).

3.Tough to answer. If I'm in a 3rd world country (India, Miami or London (lol)) then I have to live in a posh, upper-class area. I have decent game, so my standard of living won't necessarily affect getting that ideal girl. Worst case scenario, since I am Indian, I will just get an arranged marriage.

4.I game everywhere -- coffee shop, going for a bathroom break, grocery store, mall, airport, universities, etc. Working full-time, realistically, I would just have Saturday and Sunday to run day/night game.

Based on this + your responses to others, I'd say India or Singapore.

Do not make any hard decisions that may limit your career development is what I'll say.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Quote:Quote:

Why in the hell do you classify London/Europe as unsafe?

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Quote: (11-23-2018 03:31 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Why in the hell do you classify London/Europe as unsafe?

Gypsies and huge influx of refugees from the Middle East and Africa. In the case of London/UK too many uneducated Pakistanis.

Quote: (11-22-2018 11:51 PM)Trumpian Wrote:  

An Indian prepared to live in the homeland and not on a mission to bang blondes?

How refreshing.

All levity aside, I think Singapore is a good option. Met a couple singaporean indians and they seemed to really like the place. Probably one of the safest places in the world to keep your money,assets,companies,etc.

I would choose a hot Indian/Latina/Italian/Persian/Arab girl over a hot blonde any day of the week.

I love NYC and if I remain in the US, it will be there only. Occasionally visit friends/family in South Florida.

Quote: (11-23-2018 01:31 AM)2 Cool 4 U Wrote:  

But a few downsides:

1) The weather sucks. From October/November to April/May, you have to deal with freezing temperatures and being buried in snow.

2) NYC is one of the most liberal places in the U.S. Meaning you still have to deal with feminism, bad race relations, SJW ideology, etc....

I would rather live in Europe or Asia. But if I have to stay in the U.S., I would pick Miami over NYC. Just because of downside #1, and especially when people living in the northeast hangout in Florida from September to May

+1

West Palm Beach, Delray Beach and Boca Raton are mini-New York and mini-New Jersey from September to May

I guess its between Singapore and going home to India.

Where could I relocate to in Europe for job opportunities, women and safety? All the negative news about London is keeping me from there.

Seems like India is the most logical choice? You understand the culture, you can work without issue and you can always travel more after a year if you decide it isn't the best home for you.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (11-26-2018 12:39 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

I guess its between Singapore and going home to India.

Where could I relocate to in Europe for job opportunities, women and safety? All the negative news about London is keeping me from there.
Whoa hold on. You have never been? Go to a place before you make a decision on it.

^I was last in London in 2010