rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Was having a conversation with a friend of mine last night, and we were talking about recent hookups and what not, and it made me think about all the girls I can remember banging.

I realized that most of the girls I've fucked, really can't fuck.

Let's simply define what good fucking means -- at least to me.

1. She can take the fucking you give her: i.e. if you're packing, there's no complaining, it brings out the lioness in her, her shit talk game is on point, which in itself can make you bust -- just a chick saying "Papi" is not enough.

2. She can put it on you: this means either she's working it from underneath, at an angle if you have her on her side, or you get on your back and let her rock and roll your shit until Challenger-like explosion.

In my experiences, I've had way more #1s than #2s, but the #2s actually make you feel like you've been fucked as opposed to the other way around. It's these chicks who understand the effort it takes to physically please a man like myself. This is the reason I think a lot of women like BJs so much, obviously they can be good when executed properly -- but really how many do you know that can be classified as Supahead? -- but it requires very little effort on her part.

I've come to the conclusion that most girls simply can't fuck, in fact, most just lay there and try to take what's happening to them. My bust is akin to rubbing two sticks together, in that with time, eventually the fire gets started, or in this case, with time, eventually, I bust. That's not the same as it being uncontrollable, it just has to come out because I got worked.

Anyway, think about who your last great fuck was.

Over time as a result of my experiences, I've managed to peep prior to sex who would be good and who wouldn't be, it's an important skill to possess, after all, women have it as well.

Pussy in and of itself doesn't mean shit when the girl can't work it.

P.S. You'll find that the craziest bitches tend to have the best sex game.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

True shit here Jariel. Don't forget that most guys can't fuck either so they never learn. I know girls who can and those are the ones I keep around and or chase from time to time.

This last one a few days ago was dead set that she couldn't cum if she even had one sip of alcohol and had to positioned just right with total concentration on gettin "hers".

Freaking joke and she thinks she's a hot piece of ass.

I think Dash ran this down a few times here.

I grill my buds about how their fucks play out and it turns out that most of them are afraid or incapable of handling a real sex machine.

Crazy bitches do fuck the best. I have thought about Baker acting myself just to get to a mental hospital.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Most girls aren't skilled when it comes to being on top. Anyone can take it like jariel said. I find the best mouth and top game is usually put on by dancers. 8 times out of 10 when you close an exotic, you're going to have silly top.

I also concur that crazy girls are usually the best. But then again, they're all crazy.

Best,
Easy

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-05-2011 11:56 AM)EasyPlayboy Wrote:  

Most girls aren't skilled when it comes to being on top. Anyone can take it like jariel said. I find the best mouth and top game is usually put on by dancers. 8 times out of 10 when you close an exotic, you're going to have silly top.

I also concur that crazy girls are usually the best. But then again, they're all crazy.

Best,
Easy
" I find the best mouth and top game is usually put on by dancers. 8 times out of 10 when you close an exotic, you're going to have silly top."

Ya think? They only ride cock in the backroom for 8 hours a night. lol

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Stop stealing my blog post ideas Jariel... Even the girl I'm seeing now... while better than 90% of the girls out there... still sucks in the sack comparatively. Women who really know what they're doing use their hips, arch their back, gyrate or move with your rhythm and give incredible blow jobs. I'd say close to 99% of the women out there don't know what the fuck they're doing when they're sucking your dick. There are a million things they do wrong... they don't use enough pressure, don't know what to do with their tongue, don't use their hands, can't deep throat (or don't try), only play with the tip, spend too much time on the balls... I could write a goddamn book on this topic.

Best,
Easy

Being on top is the only time a woman has any real control... nothing pisses me off more than the lizards who can't or won't even so much as bounce. Moving back and forth ain't doing shit for me bitch! Bigger girls who barely move are the worst, I stopped letting them get on top a long time ago. Just take it bitch! [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Someone should write a book about this. I have about 100 pages to donate.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

"I find the best mouth and top game is usually put on by dancers. 8 times out of 10 when you close an exotic, you're going to have silly top."

Fo shezzy.

That is why I am an advocate for Exotic Dancers to be a portion of any International Playboy's Girl Portfolio.

I agree with the premise of the post though.

Civilian girls are typically slacking. They really slack on their blower Game too.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

The best for me is not the background.. but this one-two punch:

1. Willingness to learn / be trained

2. No Issues with Sex

If you are complaining about a one nighter.. can you even really do that? If you have a girl in rotation you should hopefully be training her towards your preferred style.

I am willing to bet that most one nighters you guys have encountered have weird issues that never come up in the 24 hrs you know them. I am sure some guy grabbed the back of their hard too hard and pushed them down on it or 'accidentally' blew it in their face. All of which ruins them for future guys.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Reading stuff like this gives me hope.

I dont have a ton of notches on my bedpost (yet) but I've got enough to be able to agree here. Most of the sex I've had in my life kinda sucked, I wont lie. Its good for about 10 minutes, then the novelty of it wears off and its just work.

Most girls cant work it for shit, they try to overtake and set the pace, which is not their job unless I allow it. They cant get in rhythm and fuck up even getting plowed. I was starting to think sex was just overrated, but more and more I'm being told this, girls cant fuck, especially white American girls.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-05-2011 11:32 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Was having a conversation with a friend of mine last night, and we were talking about recent hookups and what not, and it made me think about all the girls I can remember banging.

I realized that most of the girls I've fucked, really can't fuck.

Let's simply define what good fucking means -- at least to me.

1. She can take the fucking you give her: i.e. if you're packing, there's no complaining, it brings out the lioness in her, her shit talk game is on point, which in itself can make you bust -- just a chick saying "Papi" is not enough.

2. She can put it on you: this means either she's working it from underneath, at an angle if you have her on her side, or you get on your back and let her rock and roll your shit until Challenger-like explosion.

In my experiences, I've had way more #1s than #2s, but the #2s actually make you feel like you've been fucked as opposed to the other way around. It's these chicks who understand the effort it takes to physically please a man like myself. This is the reason I think a lot of women like BJs so much, obviously they can be good when executed properly -- but really how many do you know that can be classified as Supahead? -- but it requires very little effort on her part.

I've come to the conclusion that most girls simply can't fuck, in fact, most just lay there and try to take what's happening to them. My bust is akin to rubbing two sticks together, in that with time, eventually the fire gets started, or in this case, with time, eventually, I bust. That's not the same as it being uncontrollable, it just has to come out because I got worked.

Anyway, think about who your last great fuck was.

Over time as a result of my experiences, I've managed to peep prior to sex who would be good and who wouldn't be, it's an important skill to possess, after all, women have it as well.

Pussy in and of itself doesn't mean shit when the girl can't work it.

P.S. You'll find that the craziest bitches tend to have the best sex game.

All true but increasingly its a case of severe MPS, Magic Pussy Syndrome. The bitch truly thinks she just has to lie there til you nut-her vertical smile is that good,lol! I've had a number of good fucks and less than 3 I can say were great.
The last 3 had the rarest of tricks-internal pussy control. They could actually squeeze with each stroke, I shit you not. The funny thing is 2 of them didn't even know they were doing it;it was natural or unconscious.
To me a good fuck takes pleasure in her pleasure if you follow. To see her cross eyed and groan as you cradle her head so she can see the dick go in and out is one of life's joys.
Maybe its just me but I'd rather fuck than get sucked:and you're unfortunately correct-many if not most guys can't fuck for shit.
Its not the craziest bitches per se but the more intense extremely emotional genuinely moody (not shit testing) who've the best game. They bring the same intensity when the thong hits the carpet-whoooaa! When they hit Mt. O they tend to inarticulate verbalisation and tears.
Stick to at least 7.5s. Personally I'm more stimulated to greater performance by hotness. Also the longer the bang,the less her inhibitions,therefore the greater her input. You didn't mention how long you bang but try for 30 minutes and see if this observation of mine is correct.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Completely agree. Most girls I've been with are the worst, especially on top, nothing worse than when youre fucking them when theyre on top and they try to grind you at the same time. I get youre into it but don't even bother if you can't keep rhythm. In these cases I usually just grab their hips and fuck so hard and fast they stop moving because it feels so good. Another annoying trait is when youre fucking them when theyre lying flat on their stomach and they try to raise their hips, feels like my dick is going to break off.

My last great fuck was a few mondays ago. Picked this girl up at "student night" at the bar. Didn't even say a word to her until we got on the bus home. Best BJ i've had and full of fun ideas. Nothing like plowing a girl from behind, you just met an hour ago on your 16th floor balcony overlooking the entire city. Even funnier when you have to explainto your roommates why there are handprints there. Too bad she was a top tier super slut, guess that would explain the bj skills.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Y'all are right but here's some advice. When a girl is riding me or I'm hitting it from the back, ill talk shit to her and it usually makes them work harder. "You better ride my dick and get it wet" or "is that all u can do. Cum on my dick now!!" I love watching them go from lazy to a determined bitch.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

ahhahahahaha I'm going to use that next time. Another one that fits with that is if you last really long she's going to start wondering why she can't please you after about the 1hour mark (if she isn't too sore) she'll do just about anything to get you off.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

seems like a catch 22, because I imagine the ones who pack in sack rock the most cock.

but if it's good sex we're lookin for, that doesn't really matter does it.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-05-2011 04:43 PM)Docter Wrote:  

seems like a catch 22, because I imagine the ones who pack in sack rock the most cock.

but if it's good sex we're lookin for, that doesn't really matter does it.

Not always true. About a year ago I dumped a girlfriend because she got to honest with me and admitted to spending something like 15 months just sleeping around with X number of guys (never told me and to me that = bad) She was absolute shit in bed.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Bisexuals give terrible blowjobs.

For some reason girls who went to art school at one time or another are better at sex than the normies...

Most Girls Can't Fuck

So train em

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-06-2011 11:59 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

So train em

No shit, you're on target here. If I fuck a broad that doesn’t know what she’s doing it usually means she’s getting the ride of her life from me. Either she is gonna fall into rhythm and make the shit great for both of us, or I’m going to make it great for her. If that’s the case then it’s gonna be damn good for me, because one of the best parts is knowing your making that bitch cum. If she is moaning and can’t stop grinding because I make it feel so good then it puts a smile on my face. Sure some are better than others, but truly bad fucks have been few and far between for me. And I will take the blame for some of them, because I’ll fuck even when I’m felling lazy or too drunk.
So go out and get that bitch into it, fuck her good and she will return the favor. Head game is a different story that can often end with frustration, but hey a good hate fuck can make up for it.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

So train em

It's not worth it most the time unless shes got many other qualities that makes you want to keep her around.

This one girl wanted me to "stop by" at lunch today...her fuck skills aren't even worth me to drive 3 miles.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-06-2011 12:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

So train em

It's not worth it most the time unless shes got many other qualities that makes you want to keep her around.

[Image: thumb.gif]

I'm not one of those guys who thinks they should leave a girl better than they found her. That's horse shit. Chicks needs to "woman up" and learn the tricks of the trade because they're slacking even into their late 20s now.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-06-2011 01:04 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2011 12:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

So train em

[Image: thumb.gif]

I'm not one of those guys who thinks they should leave a girl better than they found her. That's horse shit. Chicks needs to "woman up" and learn the tricks of the trade because they're slacking even into their late 20s now.
They know all the rest of the tricks so why do they leave that one out most of the time?

Most dudes never get a good fucking so any pussy to them is awesome.
Thats why most girls don't have it.

My babymoma's pussy is broken and she hates to fuck. Why does's she date?
Two reasons. All her friends are married and Free sushi

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-05-2011 12:22 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Stop stealing my blog post ideas Jariel... Even the girl I'm seeing now... while better than 90% of the girls out there... still sucks in the sack comparatively. Women who really know what they're doing use their hips, arch their back, gyrate or move with your rhythm and give incredible blow jobs. I'd say close to 99% of the women out there don't know what the fuck they're doing when they're sucking your dick. There are a million things they do wrong... they don't use enough pressure, don't know what to do with their tongue, don't use their hands, can't deep throat (or don't try), only play with the tip, spend too much time on the balls... I could write a goddamn book on this topic.

Best,
Easy

Being on top is the only time a woman has any real control... nothing pisses me off more than the lizards who can't or won't even so much as bounce. Moving back and forth ain't doing shit for me bitch! Bigger girls who barely move are the worst, I stopped letting them get on top a long time ago. Just take it bitch! [Image: lol.gif]

that and a thick ass frog who can't/doesn't know how to throw that ass back on you.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

The only piece of pussy you should train to do anything, is your wife. These other whores don't deserve training. These bitches don't sweep , mop, and cook, Why train? For some other dude to enjoy your investment?

THere are numerous whores who are already trained up and duty bound to make you cum for ages. Thanks be to the men who created these monsters.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Why not train a girl you plan on banging for a while? It shouldn't take more than a few times and if shes too incompetent to learn how to please you dump her.

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (10-06-2011 05:11 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Why not train a girl you plan on banging for a while? It shouldn't take more than a few times and if shes too incompetent to learn how to please you dump her.
Yes, I see your point. But, if you have a few on rotation, do you really have that kind of patience? I don't, when it comes to these whores. You get one shot, unless of course they are other "factors" to take into consideration.[Image: angel.gif]