rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Robert de Niro in the news = shooting

Sorry to start a new thread on this as l can't remember where l read it here, someone posted a timeline of this in a thread recently and every 3 days after he's in the news someone goes nuts and shoots a load of ppl. I saw he was in the news on Friday or Sat, so l was waiting to see what would happen, today lm reading about the hospital shooter in Chicago. Well done sir whoever you are, mk ultra confirmed.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

The fuck are you talking about?

I believe this is it: thread-48360...pid1887381

Quote: (11-19-2018 07:02 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

The fuck are you talking about?

Its from the chans. Someone noted that every time that de Niro insults Trumps and makes it into the news cycle, an shooting event occurs 3 days after.

test

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Anonymous Conservative mentioned it too this past weekend. He's rock solid on some things, and pretty far out on others. I doubt there's really a connection.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Would be an odd way to inform the insider types.
All the while, Weaponized Autist types do pattern recognition rather well.
Yet it's been a few days now &... naught?

There was a downtown shooting in Denver today.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018...062184002/

De Niro is an ungrateful bastard, he's been a crusader for vaccine safety, an issue where Trump actually made an effort to address, and not a peep from Robbie about this.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

What would those classic ol' gangster movies be without a few guns in em. When Robert De Niro used to be a decent actor & we used to see him going head to head with Al Pacino. My have times changed...

I always found it weird that he of all people would be mentioned so often in the media. I swear before all of this he was a relatively quiet a-lister.

I saw this on twatter; De Niro mouthing off about Trump = Shooting few days later.

I thought nothing of it, but then I wake up to the news about Chicago!

Whether it's credible or not, I think the Chans or whoever should get as much mileage out of it as they can, cos at the very least it might get Bobby to start shutting the fuck up at last while he still has a couple of fans left.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Quote: (11-19-2018 07:36 PM)dfw1 Wrote:  

Yes this is the one, thanks for referencing it

He who dares wins - Del Boy

DeNiro splitting from his "wife." Damn, she makes Michael Obama look feminine.

[Image: 6453882-0-image-m-32_1542762527663.jpg]

Quote: (11-20-2018 04:27 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Just noticed this conspiracy theory isn't just calling for a typical incel shooting, it's calling for a false flag shooting, like the big one in Vegas, where it looks like an MK Ultra asset straight out of a Bourne movie was activated. This doesn't seem to have happened this time, but who knows? This weekend's shootings seem to be ordinary guys who cracked, but who's to say what actually made them crack, and how many people they were actually intended to kill?

Anonymous Conservative constantly talks about how he thinks the Cabal has comprehensive surveillance of large numbers of people, and they have a massive number of these MK Ultra operatives ready for activation all over the place.

He recently said he thought he was under the same kind of attack as the US embassy in Cuba, where they used microwaves or ultrasound as a hidden method to drive peoples minds and bodies into an extreme, chronic state of stress. He notes other cases where this appears to have happened, such as Glenn Beck. These same methods might be used to drive some shooters over the edge.

Now Anonymous Conservative's website is gone after posting his usual update yesterday morning. Maybe he was getting too close to the truth, so they pulled the plug

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (11-21-2018 05:57 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

DeNiro splitting from his "wife." Damn, she makes Michael Obama look feminine.

[Image: 6453882-0-image-m-32_1542762527663.jpg]

Well, that certainly explains a few things. Like his career after ”Jackie Brown”.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (11-21-2018 08:19 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2018 04:27 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Just noticed this conspiracy theory isn't just calling for a typical incel shooting, it's calling for a false flag shooting, like the big one in Vegas, where it looks like an MK Ultra asset straight out of a Bourne movie was activated. This doesn't seem to have happened this time, but who knows? This weekend's shootings seem to be ordinary guys who cracked, but who's to say what actually made them crack, and how many people they were actually intended to kill?

Anonymous Conservative constantly talks about how he thinks the Cabal has comprehensive surveillance of large numbers of people, and they have a massive number of these MK Ultra operatives ready for activation all over the place.

He recently said he thought he was under the same kind of attack as the US embassy in Cuba, where they used microwaves or ultrasound as a hidden method to drive peoples minds and bodies into an extreme, chronic state of stress. He notes other cases where this appears to have happened, such as Glenn Beck. These same methods might be used to drive some shooters over the edge.

Now Anonymous Conservative's website is gone after posting his usual update yesterday morning. Maybe he was getting too close to the truth, so they pulled the plug

Just another reason I love living in the sticks.

Very hard to inconspicuously park some bullshit "Flowers By Irene" van in a street where I know who owns every car.

In the city nothing goes unseen, but in the country nothing goes unnoticed. There's an extremely important difference.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.