rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wtf to do with this girl?

I met this 24yo girl of tinder in late september. So far we banged 3 times, spending a whole day together each time. There hasn't been a day since we met were she didnt text me. She said some time after we first met that she wasnt sure if we were gonna have sex again and would like to be friends, but the following weekend we went out, and back to hers to bang.
This weekend I came over to hang out. I laid down on her bed and she quickly put her head on my chest and started the girl banter. She was going back and forth downstairs because roommates were having a party, but she wasn't well enough to be joining in. After the party left, she grabbbed some booze for me. She was sipping on a faint bacardi orange soda mix.
Fast forward to later on, her mood takes a U-turn.
"You have to leave now! I dont want you here!". It's 3am
She eventually leaves to sleep on the couch only to come back 20mins later. She spoons with me, putting her feet on my thighs to warm herself. Says nothing will happen after me trying to escalate, but we do kiss.
Next morning I wake up to pizza. After we're done eating she starts making out heavely with me. Her pants come of, and my fingers are soon in her pussy which is soaking wet. I get up and go to remove the panties, she gives some very weak resistence saying °no, no. Awww this will only make me more confused"
Panties come of, she spreads, dick goes in and 1min later she burst in to an orgasm. We keep fucking, and after we're done I pack up and leave.
Later next day, she says we probably shouldnt meet again only to come back to normal the next day.
KEY NOTE: She never had a bf

Nordic I gotta be honest, you've created ALOT of new threads (31) that could be answered in some master threads like the Player's Log, What Should I Text Next, and Tinder App thread.

You also seem to be a magnet for weird/crazy girls and also alcohol always seems to be in the mix.

You've only seen this girl 3 times in about 1.5 months.

She doesn't know what you want and it's obviously making her confused and upset, adding booze into the mix isn't going to help.

It's obviously she likes you, and wants something more, actions always speak louder than words.

My bet is, you don't want anything serious, and sooner or later she's going to give you an ultimatum or next you.

The problem is that I made my intentions clear to her.
I want to settle down and have a regular, taking a break from 4 years of playing the field.
I have read on the forums that the guy shouldn't Initiate the relationship, right?

The holiday season is a perfect time for her to give you an ultimatum. If you don't like her like that (which I doubt you do), you are better off ejecting before the headaches come.

Good advice. I'm working on other girls atm to have a smooth ejection if needed. She's a real gem at her finest and the sex is really good. Having her commited would be perfect

That's correct, let her chase you, let her ask what you guys are, then tell her you're open to trying it out, and keep things slow and steady.

You've only hungout a handful of times, so keep in mind she isn't sure.

Next time she brings up relationships or "what are we" then use the frame above.

Only you can tell if she's worthy of being relationship material.

Any advice for keep her flip flopping in check. I'm concidering taking her out to dinner on friday. I know I'll be banging her again, but I went through alot of shit to do so last time.

Quote: (11-14-2018 06:14 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:  

I met this 24yo girl of tinder in late september. So far we banged 3 times, spending a whole day together each time. There hasn't been a day since we met were she didnt text me. She said some time after we first met that she wasnt sure if we were gonna have sex again and would like to be friends, but the following weekend we went out, and back to hers to bang.
This weekend I came over to hang out. I laid down on her bed and she quickly put her head on my chest and started the girl banter. She was going back and forth downstairs because roommates were having a party, but she wasn't well enough to be joining in. After the party left, she grabbbed some booze for me. She was sipping on a faint bacardi orange soda mix.
Fast forward to later on, her mood takes a U-turn.
"You have to leave now! I dont want you here!". It's 3am
She eventually leaves to sleep on the couch only to come back 20mins later. She spoons with me, putting her feet on my thighs to warm herself. Says nothing will happen after me trying to escalate, but we do kiss.
Next morning I wake up to pizza. After we're done eating she starts making out heavely with me. Her pants come of, and my fingers are soon in her pussy which is soaking wet. I get up and go to remove the panties, she gives some very weak resistence saying °no, no. Awww this will only make me more confused"
Panties come of, she spreads, dick goes in and 1min later she burst in to an orgasm. We keep fucking, and after we're done I pack up and leave.
Later next day, she says we probably shouldnt meet again only to come back to normal the next day.
KEY NOTE: She never had a bf

Question: Hows her relationship with her parents especially her father? Are they still married?

The highlighted above are basic shit tests of a girl who likes a guy, is a bit defensive, but wants him to commit before she does.

If you want to convert her to LTR Dont do it...not yet. Keep the current frame as Kaotic suggested

She also seems a bit inexperienced (which is good right?) but a touch histrionic for a 24 yo (could just be the inexperience though)

Advice

- She's not really flip flopping: she's just saying she is. Ignore what she says (shit test 101).
- Keep her slightly unsure where she stands but reward her good behavior (keep the emotional push / pull going)
- You will have to invest more time with her

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Like PT and kaotic said those are shit tests when she's being dramatic and saying "leave" or "no" without actually doing anything.

Your post has lead me to come to the same conclusion as PT that she's probably histrionic... for good reason.

You met this girl on tinder. Every time you guys hang out you spend an entire day together. She texts you all the time. When you're together she creates drama to get you to react and emotionally invest in her.

She has high availability and she is trying to lock down an LTR, probably with other guys too.

If you've been trying to hang out with her persistently and she has only agreed to the 3 meetups, while still texting you all the time, I would say she is DEFINITELY trying this with other guys too. Tread carefully.