rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you pursue the "i'm not here for fun" replies?

Like most guys i've turned plenty of I'm looking for relationship comments into first date bangs. I guess the question is if you're working on a high volume pipelining campaign do you bother continuing conversations with girls who start the conversation with "what are you looking for" and reply to your advance with "I want longterm"?

There is certainly more satisfaction in nailing a girl that plays hard to get than one that comes straight to your hotel and a lot of the hotter ones do tend to say similar things.

Any good tips to turn the tide on that and confirm she is actually open to fun times before meeting her?

I find these sorts of shit-tests increasingly annoying to the point of insta-unmatching.

Women who screen guys like Grand Inquisitor Torquemada are insufferable.

Life is short. I damn well want fun and am not ashamed of it.

Game as normal.

Those are just words, and women love words. It's all about her actions not her words. A woman could say she is "looking for longterm" for any number of reasons. She probably doesn't want you to think she is a slut so she's not going to say "I'm just looking for quick dick." She might have felt bad about drunkenly hooking up with her friend's ex-boyfriend the night before and wants to go "good-girl" mode. Her mom could be over her shoulder watching her type with you. Who knows. Doesn't matter. If you give a girl an opportunity to make herself look good in your eyes then she's going to take it. I'm not saying that her telling you she's looking for something serious is bullshit, but what I am saying is that just because she says that does not mean she will not have casual sex with you.

^^^ Post of the Day

Do you think a thot who has "not looking for a one night stand" would knock back Chad if he lowered himself to offer her the cock for the night?

Game as usual.

Quote: (11-08-2018 12:53 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Game as normal.

Those are just words, and women love words. It's all about her actions not her words. A woman could say she is "looking for longterm" for any number of reasons. She probably doesn't want you to think she is a slut so she's not going to say "I'm just looking for quick dick." She might have felt bad about drunkenly hooking up with her friend's ex-boyfriend the night before and wants to go "good-girl" mode. Her mom could be over her shoulder watching her type with you. Who knows. Doesn't matter. If you give a girl an opportunity to make herself look good in your eyes then she's going to take it. I'm not saying that her telling you she's looking for something serious is bullshit, but what I am saying is that just because she says that does not mean she will not have casual sex with you.

all good points, it's really a matter of how much time you want to spend weeding out the ones that are serious about it. I mean a girl who tells me that and actually turns out to be waiting for marriage after I spend 2 hours with her will definitely put a damper on my day...i'd rather figure this stuff out while talking online

Far more men talk themselves out of pussy than talk themselves into it. I guarantee you that you would bed a lot more women if you just went on dates rather than trying to goad them into admitting over text that they are DTF.

Stop looking for permission to go forward and reasons to validate she is in to you. Assume she is and if she's not then she will make it plain and obvious, on the date.

As for "what are you looking for" -> "nothing serious, just a wife or something".

This alone will weed out all the stiff ones.

Quote: (11-08-2018 06:16 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Far more men talk themselves out of pussy than talk themselves into it. I guarantee you that you would bed a lot more women if you just went on dates rather than trying to goad them into admitting over text that they are DTF.

Exacty. A woman's words mean one thing, but the more powerful impact will be the nonverbal cues & vibes / IOI's that you are receiving (or not receiving) when you finally hang out with her in real life.

I've never understood the logic of putting something along the lines of "not looking for a hookup" in one's online dating profile.

I mean if a girl really was not looking for a hookup, she could screen based on the conversation vibe or outright ask. No need to put it in the profile (sometimes it's the only sentence in the self introduction bit).

I can only surmise that women who do this either have some sort of emotional baggage or are actually looking for hookups.

It's getting the chicks who explicitly say they are looking for hookups to respond is a whole other matter. And the few responses I have gotten are from fake profiles set up to flog some other hookup site.

Quote: (11-09-2018 01:32 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

I can only surmise that women who do this either have some sort of emotional baggage or are actually looking for hookups.

What they are is lazy. They are hoping merely a static disclaimer will prefilter for her. That's the burden all women must deal with, to spend the time choosing. From our perspective it seems like the catbird seat but to them it's a pain in the ass.