rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh` New Homeland

Roosh` New Homeland

So what country do you guys think is Roosh` new homeland?

From what he`s tweeted so far; it`s a small (or tiny) country in the Balkans region, and a country he`d not been to before, which at least excludes Croatia. That leaves us with only Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro if where talking about really small countries that are 100 percent within the Balkans geographically.

Of those only Albania and Montenegro have a coastline. And I feel that Roosh most likely would settle in a coastal city, or close to the sea. (I would at least.) Looking at things like tax level, culture, religion, safety, natural beauty etc. (And again that Roosh implied that it was a very small country) I belive that roosh` new homeland is most likely Montenegro. Albania is not that safe, and also Montenegro has only a 640.000 population, which is the smallest Balkan country.

[Image: attachment.jpg40512]   

PS; I respect a man`s choice to live in peace, so even if I knew exactly where he lived, I would keep it a secret. But from what I can gather it seems like a great choice...if I`m right. The country sure has natural beauty, both the sea and the mountains close to each other. Hope to visit some day!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Roosh` New Homeland

Honestly I knew Roosh was living in Poland the last few years, but he went through a lot of effort to conceal that fact for his safety and privacy. He's keeping his current location private for a reason.

It's not my place to say if we should or should not speculate on this, but there's a reason we don't know the answer. Trying to narrow down which city he is only gives his enemies more info.

I'm moving to EE soon and would like to hang with Roosh, but I respect his decision to keep his location private.

Roosh` New Homeland

Quote: (10-30-2018 07:48 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Honestly I knew Roosh was living in Poland the last few years, but he went through a lot of effort to conceal that fact for his safety and privacy. He's keeping his current location private for a reason.

It's not my place to say if we should or should not speculate on this, but there's a reason we don't know the answer. Trying to narrow down which city he is only gives his enemies more info.

My $0.02

I see your point, but I really don`t think Antifa will travel around in the Balkans in order to find Roosh. I was posting this more as inspiration for forum members to find new and greener pastures. If Roosh think it`s a great place, then it probably is.

George L. Mallory

Roosh` New Homeland

How is this a great thread for Roosh though?

We should respect his decision to keep his GEO under-wraps.

Roosh` New Homeland

Montenegro looks amazing... and underrated, at least under the radar. Wherever he is. Hope he finds the peace he has been searching for.

Roosh` New Homeland

Quote: (10-30-2018 09:00 PM)Ballr Wrote:  

How is this a great thread for Roosh though?

We should respect his decision to keep his GEO under-wraps.

I agree, but he`s revealed almost as much himself. Besides I`m not sure he lives there as I said. Small country in the Balkans can only be a few places.

George L. Mallory

Roosh` New Homeland

Some things are better left unsaid/discussed, let him broadcast it, no need for us to be some autistic reddit users and track him down.

Roosh` New Homeland

Quote: (10-30-2018 09:05 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Some things are better left unsaid/discussed, let him broadcast it, no need for us to be some autistic reddit users and track him down.

Maybe you`re right. But I can`t delete the thread now[Image: tard.gif]

George L. Mallory

Roosh` New Homeland

I don't think I will keep my new location a secret this time, especially since I don't think I will stay for long (I want to do my book tour by the summer). While I don't have the urge to share photos from local cafes/restaurants I go to, I don't like "hiding". I'll let the location come out naturally.