rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do?

What would you do?

Hey guys sorry for the semi long post, so I have done about 100 day approaches so far. As I am taking a short break and analyzing my progress, one of the approaches that I number closed and chatted with, but she took long to reply and I took it as a low sign of interest and moved on, from like two months ago reinitiates contact, a 19 year old red head 6 with her glasses on 7 without her glasses. I set up a meet up via text at Starbucks at her college of which she complied. We met up played pool and talked for like two hrs, of which I broke the touch barrier. Just bullshit like palm reading, she was receptive.

We talked about shared interests passions (daygame has made me a good converser with women) etc. So during our conversation I attempted to be polarizing by saying, "So would you see me as someone you would spend time with in a non platonic way?" To which she replied, "I just met you, I am trying to get to know you first, I mean, I think you are attractive." Then she asked me the same question of which I said "yes" (I just wanted to be real with her).

I asked her if she has a dude, she said yes and it's long distance in her home town. She asked me the same question of which I lied, "I did but we took a break two months ago." After we finished hanging out I gave her a hug, didn't go for the kiss, and we parted. After getting home I text her, "It was nice talking to you" to which she replied, " It was really nice talking to you too, hope to see you soon."

Her college is like 20 minutes bus ride from the city where I live. And she doesn't usually leave the campus.
How would any of you experienced guys go about this, regarding the long distance boyfriend and all?
And if so, how would you potentially turn this into a bang?

I appreciate your inputs.

What would you do?

A girl that is out with you doesn't have a boyfriend or doesn't care about him.

Your questions sucked. You came across desperate.

She told you she found you attractive, that is the green light to pounce.

How have the other approaches gone? Just one warm lead.

Did you insta-date any of these girls?

Do you have a place to bring them?

Lastly, read Bang and I believe Roosh has a book on daygame.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

What would you do?

rudebwoy, Of the 100 Approaches I have had 1 hot lead that ended in my place had the opportunity to bang but didn't though, I posted the story on the forum. I have had like 5 other warm leads, one of them was similar to this one a Dominican girl who told me she had a bf back in her home city but wanted some one to talk to. I saw this as her wanting Male non sexual attention because she said she likes to get to know people first so I kind of moved on. One of them told me she is a Lesbian, so I decided to move on. I haven't done any insta-dates, their logistics most times usually isn't in my favor.I do have a place to bring them in, I will check the books out.

What would you do?

Forget what comes out of their mouths, sounds like shit tests.

If she is in your place, escalate until she says no.

Again, any gf who says she has a bf and is still give you time. That is go signal.

Less dialogue and more getting to the point.

That question you asked about would you see yourself spending time with me, is cringe worthy.

Why wouldn't any girl want to spend time with you??? That should be your mindset.

Maybe take a break, work on yourself a bit.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

What would you do?

A better tactic for 'polarising' or whatever you wanna call it is the imagined relationship.

Talk about couples that fight all the time and then say with a smile "Like you and me.." -wink- "We'd fight all the time."

Take it from there to your imagined relationship together:

"We will be a train wreck, but a beautiful train wreck.."
"Every time we talk about getting back together our friends will all scream "Noooooo!" "
"That check out chick back there just told me that you're bad news and I need to get out while I still can.. Why would someone say that?"

Change/ improve the wording/ lines as you see fit. But its a more fun and playful way of planting the seed/ acknowledging what you are both there for/ talking about escalation between you.

Just keep it light and fun and keep going through the stepping stones, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3. As long as she is having a good time she will go along..

Meanwhile approach/ date other women. Crucial.

EDIT: >>Meanwhile approach/ date other women. Crucial.<<

If you're not keen on doing this then take Rudebwoy's advice and take a break. Get your fuel tanks full of good vibes mixed with piss and vinegar.. re-engage with renewed Tiger energy.

What would you do?

Thanks for the advice guys. After doing the first 100 approaches I feel like I just want to do more. I used to approach everyday after work but I cut it to only every Wednesdays after work, the rest of the week I will work on myself. I want to keep on meeting/approaching women because I feel it has helped me in a lot of ways. Gonna try to bring her to my place this weekend or next, so I can potentially plow her.

What would you do?

Quote: (10-29-2018 08:59 PM)Sex Machine Wrote:  

So during our conversation I attempted to be polarizing by saying, "So would you see me as someone you would spend time with in a non platonic way?" To which she replied, "I just met you, I am trying to get to know you first, I mean, I think you are attractive." Then she asked me the same question of which I said "yes" (I just wanted to be real with her).

In "current year" the way to get the sex gears grinding in a girls head with a confidence play is asking her "How about our president?"

When you use the word "platonic" with a girl you have yet to cum inside you might as well fill her pussy with silica gel, because that is going to dry her out. If you have read Bang, Day Bang, and Game... I suggest reading again. Especially the parts about the ramble.

When you give her: "So would you see me as someone you would spend time with in a non platonic way?" you challenge her to desex you and cut your balls off inside her head.

What you need to work on is being playful. Girls love having fun and hate being pressured into making yes/no decisions. She probably hates having a boyfriend too far away to be giving her the dick, but she is going to really hate being asked out right if she wants the dick or not while you are still in the cat and mouse public location where either of you can flee.

This isn't to say direct game can't work, but in this situation her behavior made it clear she wanted to play a game. She found you interested, but you hadn't hit her fun bone hard enough to get your bone in yet.

If instead you asked "How about our president?" Whether she answers approvingly or negatively, she stays in your frame for having answered the question. You can follow up to her objections with truefax like "I don't like what he does most of the time, but the fact he warns you about what he does is a big relief compared to Obama." At that point she is feeling passionate and her fun receptors are stimulated, because ere fun receptors don't scream yes or no. They have one switch, stimulated or not and that you can play with. If she bring up outrage over pussy grabbing, you play "What's wrong with collecting cats?" She won't be interested in buying your feigned ignorance for a dollar, but she will be interested in continuing to play your game, inside your frame which she is going to fight to take back.

Also there's no reason for dishonesty. Take the devil rules challenge where you only let yourself lie by omission. If you are doing approaches, you are seeing a girl (or a few girls) but you don't know if it is going to work out.

You are on the right track making approaches, keep that up. For a lot of guys bearing down and doing that is the hard part. You have to work on being more playful in the middle and end games, which will probably improve your openings. If you can improve on how fun your conversations are with the girls who show interest, that means you have become more charming. This is the essence of game. You have to learn to play with your food.

What would you do?

Quote: (10-30-2018 01:04 AM)BBinger Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2018 08:59 PM)Sex Machine Wrote:  

So during our conversation I attempted to be polarizing by saying, "So would you see me as someone you would spend time with in a non platonic way?" To which she replied, "I just met you, I am trying to get to know you first, I mean, I think you are attractive." Then she asked me the same question of which I said "yes" (I just wanted to be real with her).

In "current year" the way to get the sex gears grinding in a girls head with a confidence play is asking her "How about our president?"

When you use the word "platonic" with a girl you have yet to cum inside you might as well fill her pussy with silica gel, because that is going to dry her out. If you have read Bang, Day Bang, and Game... I suggest reading again. Especially the parts about the ramble.

When you give her: "So would you see me as someone you would spend time with in a non platonic way?" you challenge her to desex you and cut your balls off inside her head.

What you need to work on is being playful. Girls love having fun and hate being pressured into making yes/no decisions. She probably hates having a boyfriend too far away to be giving her the dick, but she is going to really hate being asked out right if she wants the dick or not while you are still in the cat and mouse public location where either of you can flee.

This isn't to say direct game can't work, but in this situation her behavior made it clear she wanted to play a game. She found you interested, but you hadn't hit her fun bone hard enough to get your bone in yet.

If instead you asked "How about our president?" Whether she answers approvingly or negatively, she stays in your frame for having answered the question. You can follow up to her objections with truefax like "I don't like what he does most of the time, but the fact he warns you about what he does is a big relief compared to Obama." At that point she is feeling passionate and her fun receptors are stimulated, because ere fun receptors don't scream yes or no. They have one switch, stimulated or not and that you can play with. If she bring up outrage over pussy grabbing, you play "What's wrong with collecting cats?" She won't be interested in buying your feigned ignorance for a dollar, but she will be interested in continuing to play your game, inside your frame which she is going to fight to take back.

Also there's no reason for dishonesty. Take the devil rules challenge where you only let yourself lie by omission. If you are doing approaches, you are seeing a girl (or a few girls) but you don't know if it is going to work out.

You are on the right track making approaches, keep that up. For a lot of guys bearing down and doing that is the hard part. You have to work on being more playful in the middle and end games, which will probably improve your openings. If you can improve on how fun your conversations are with the girls who show interest, that means you have become more charming. This is the essence of game. You have to learn to play with your food.

Thanks BBinger, I tried to be a little playful by saying you look like a bad girl in a good girls clothing and comparing her to a bad and seductive female villain I saw in a show. She was laughing and saying she is a good girl. I guess I won't use that "platonic" line anymore with the next women I meet.

What would you do?

Quote: (10-29-2018 10:26 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

A better tactic for 'polarising' or whatever you wanna call it is the imagined relationship.

Talk about couples that fight all the time and then say with a smile "Like you and me.." -wink- "We'd fight all the time."

Take it from there to your imagined relationship together:

"We will be a train wreck, but a beautiful train wreck.."
"Every time we talk about getting back together our friends will all scream "Noooooo!" "
"That check out chick back there just told me that you're bad news and I need to get out while I still can.. Why would someone say that?"

Change/ improve the wording/ lines as you see fit. But its a more fun and playful way of planting the seed/ acknowledging what you are both there for/ talking about escalation between you.

Just keep it light and fun and keep going through the stepping stones, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3. As long as she is having a good time she will go along..

Meanwhile approach/ date other women. Crucial.

EDIT: >>Meanwhile approach/ date other women. Crucial.<<

If you're not keen on doing this then take Rudebwoy's advice and take a break. Get your fuel tanks full of good vibes mixed with piss and vinegar.. re-engage with renewed Tiger energy.

Hey I like that tactic Bienvenuto, I am gonna be using that frame on the next women who show interest.

What would you do?

I'm no expert by any means, I just see some mistakes that I made when I was younger and starting out:

-You tried to "define the relationship" (albeit in a soft way) on the first date...don't do this. It's a first date.
-Personally I always try to shoot for night venue/alcohol dates. Way easier to escalate/move in the direction of a bang. You don't have to worry about some kind of time restriction either
-I remember when I used to "be real" with chicks...you're way better off playing coy or making some cheeky remark.

Like I said, I'm no expert, just throwing in my 2 cents. Best of luck

What would you do?

Dude, never ask those questions again!

Her: "Oh I'm curious about this guy. Seems cooler than the other guy I'm dating. .. Wow, I'm thinking about dumping that oher looser"

You: "Do you have a dude?"

Her : "Oh crap...[Image: sad.gif] "

There are other 100's questions allowed:
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Ever been spanked?
Would you date a girl?

It seems you are looking for validation.

Next time you meet her don't talk about facking relationships.
Talk about funny things, while your hands and lips do the other talk!!

Good luck bro

What would you do?

Ignore the existence of any boyfriend.

Do not try to be a boyfriend yourself.

Boyfriends are like annoying pets.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

What would you do?

Update

So yesterday I invited this red head girl to a free museum next to my apartment, after the museum, I said, "Come I will show you the most popular street in the City".Which is where my apartment is. She said "okay." I started leading her towards my apartment and as we were getting closer, I said, "Come share wine with me at my place, just three blocks down."

She said okay and we walked into my apartment she was getting cautious so I tried to make her comfortable. I offered the wine but she declined, then I put music on and instead of talking, I just grabbed her hands and started dancing with her, doing twirls and dips e.t.c. which she was really digging, and I went for the kiss which she reciprocated and I started kissing her neck she started getting turned on and in no time our clothes were off.

I finally lost my virginity to this girl, she was saying she is a virgin too and was tearing up during sex and kept on stopping and wanting me to just hold her. Didn't know how to react to this, it was surprising. But I didn't see any blood, deep down I didn't believe her, I ate her pussy and fingered her. I used you guys' advice for conversation, and I realized that music and intimate dancing is an effective way to make girls comfortable and escalate to sex while at the pad.

Thank you guys, I love day game.

What would you do?

Quote: (11-05-2018 01:46 PM)Sex Machine Wrote:  

Update

So yesterday I invited this red head girl to a free museum next to my apartment, after the museum, I said, "Come I will show you the most popular street in the City".Which is where my apartment is. She said "okay." I started leading her towards my apartment and as we were getting closer, I said, "Come share wine with me at my place, just three blocks down."

She said okay and we walked into my apartment she was getting cautious so I tried to make her comfortable. I offered the wine but she declined, then I put music on and instead of talking, I just grabbed her hands and started dancing with her, doing twirls and dips e.t.c. which she was really digging, and I went for the kiss which she reciprocated and I started kissing her neck she started getting turned on and in no time our clothes were off.

I finally lost my virginity to this girl, she was saying she is a virgin too and was tearing up during sex and kept on stopping and wanting me to just hold her. Didn't know how to react to this, it was surprising. But I didn't see any blood, deep down I didn't believe her, I ate her pussy and fingered her. I used you guys' advice for conversation, and I realized that music and intimate dancing is an effective way to make girls comfortable and escalate to sex while at the pad.

Thank you guys, I love day game.

Congrats, I find it funny your name is sex machine and your just lost your virginity. Dont take the Win as a complete win, notice what you could have improved in to make it even more smooth next time.

The Stopping during sex is very weird, you most likely took a weirdo home.

Good job doing that though, better to err on the side of caution then to be too forceful with a day game pick up like that.