rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amarillo tx

Amarillo tx

I may have a job opportunity. The metro area is 330000 however it’s in the middle of nowhere.

What is the night life and singles scene like? Demographics, numbers, bitch shields etc.

Amarillo tx

It's the malmo sweden of the american south. Enriched as fuck. Dangerous, nothing to do. Pass that job opportunity up ad keep searching.

Amarillo tx

I didn't know it was actually a real place!

Amarillo tx

I would only go there if you see it as a major, critical part of building your career, and you are early in your career (ie. 20’s) and I would go there with the absolute determination of getting out and going to where I really wanted to wind up. That’s not a place I would want to end my career.

Amarillo tx

The alternative is rural gulf state lol. What diversity is there? It seems like a decent sized metro with direct flights to Dallas

Amarillo tx

Quote: (10-25-2018 08:20 AM)nampa1234 Wrote:  

The alternative is rural gulf state lol. What diversity is there? It seems like a decent sized metro with direct flights to Dallas

Rural gulf state, hands down. Proximity to SEC colleges and beach party destinations (Panama City Beach). Perfect for your early 20's.

Amarillo smells like manure 24/7 and is BFE.

Amarillo tx

I hear you guys but the rural town in the gulf is smaller than Amarillo and 3.2 hours to the nearest big city by car.

What are the demographics of Amarillo and singles scene

Amarillo tx

Being unemployed is 10X better than living in Amarillo. Take the Rural Gulf State/City, trust me.

Longtime visitor/lurker, made an account just to save you my man, and I live in Texas.

Amarillo tx

why don't you get an airbnb for 4 or 5 days and go check out the city yourself before committing to a big life decision? see for yourself. these guys are probably on point but could also be throwing a bit of scare stuff out there. check it out yourself, it's the only way you'll know.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Amarillo tx

I’m flying out for an interview soon. Any things to look out for? Also there are supposed to be many latinas. Wouldn’t mind exploring that demographic.