rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manhood101: This is a social commentary thread

So this site (ignore the "academy" business side of it) has a free ebook called The Principles of Social Competence.

I won't lie, it's a slog to get through at some points because the authors are really deliberate in their logic arguments and spend maybe a little too much time explaining simple concepts, but it hits the nail on the head when it comes to politics, destruction of the nuclear family, and feminized modern society. I highly encourage all of you guys to labor through it (I skimmed when it got to the basketball form self-improvement analogies) just to get a discussion spinning on the destruction of Western civilization.

I have -1 rep so maybe this doesn't come highly recommended. A lot of you have probably come to the same conclusion as the text but I haven't seen anything more summarily dismiss matriarchal society as flawed so it would be nice to get your opinions.

I have a 'Roissy' worldview that the way to save future generations our fucked up women is to educate guys to game. Sure, free sex has never been easier to get for alpha males, but what about quality companionship? I'm young and early in the game but I can recognize that the upcoming men from my generation Y are pretty clueless.

You can get the book here. I was a spambot until my 10th post, this thread.

In before the ban...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Uh - delete the thread if you're gonna ban me Roosh. I have posting more important than plugging free ebooks to do. And I deserved the -1 as much as I don't like apps.

I've found that Manhood 101 to be some really boring stuff, so I just stopped reading it.

A far more interesting read, with far better prose, is the Garbage Generation by Amneus.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Awesome, thanks, I'll check that out.

Quote: (10-03-2011 08:22 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I've found that Manhood 101 to be some really boring stuff, so I just stopped reading it.

A far more interesting read, with far better prose, is the Garbage Generation by Amneus.

Same. Found it meandering and not very clear.

Will check out Garbage Generation, looks promising.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

You can read it for free:

http://fisheaters.com/garbagegeneration.html

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.