rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

G - ALNUC

G - ALNUC

G - The question regarding whether she has German ancestry

This line seems ideal for people in America because as you say there's a lot of German ancestry running in the families but what about the rest of the world?

Would you reccommend that those of us not in the US skip this entirely or use another line? In my case since I'm usually around foreign girls at the moment Russians, asking if they have German ancestry when Germany was not entirely on friendly terms with Russia during WW2, may risk sparking tension and Nationalistic pride that would be highly counter-productive and would have a pussy drying effect which I wanna avoid.

Maybe there's info on this later on in the book, in which case forgive my asking this question. I just wanna get this cleared asap so I can run the most effective game I can here in Russia. Perhaps there's a more effective question to ask that works better for those of us not in the US market.

Thanks,

Flash

G - ALNUC

Unless she's black, asian, or latina, it works fine anywhere. You can always customize it to a bordering country. For example if you're in Spain, say she looks French.

G - ALNUC

Quote: (10-03-2011 05:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Unless she's black, asian, or latina, it works fine anywhere. You can always customize it to a bordering country. For example if you're in Spain, say she looks French.

Understood thanks.

G - ALNUC

Living in Colombia ([Image: banana.gif]) I've been wondering about this as well. Spanish seems to stupidly obvious, I was thinking maybe Portuguese or Italian but I have a feeling there's a good option I'm not seeing.

G - ALNUC

rasta: Do something a little strange... half Italian, half Greek. Again, the point is not to be correct, but just get into personal chat. Experiment and have fun with it.

G - ALNUC

I have also been wondering about this,im in new zealand where most white people are from some european decent or another but the german thing does seem like a bit of a stab in the dark.
I will try it regardless though.....

G - ALNUC

I think I have a good idea of what to say after she asks why you think she looks half German (or whatever country you said)

"Oh I was doing "cool activity/hobby" and I saw this girl that kind of looks like you and she's German."

Or you can talk about what a cool event you went to that you met a girl that kind of looks like her. I think it works a bit as a neg since you say someone looks like her and hopefully she'll bite on the bait and ask you more about the hobby or event.

G - ALNUC

Would appreciate Roosh's further advice on the G from GALNUC:

If you're in a 2nd tier city (Valencia, Spain) where 95% of the girls <25 are 100% spanish with a very small percentage of ERASMUS (exchange students from other european countries) and even fewer tourists, the "you look half french" line strikes me as pretty stupid thing to say.

Now if the master himself tells me that the idea is to get her to react to his nonsensical line "why would you say I look french" and thus personal conversation springs forth, I would sort of understand its use.

Are we to understand that the G in GALNUC can be replaced with any other reasonable cold read, for example "you're dressed really stylishly, are you studying fashion?" just to get the personal conversation juices flowing?

G - ALNUC

Why would you ask if a Spanish girl looks french when you got a great guess in Portuguese, their neighboring country? [Image: smile.gif] It's plausible and non-offensive.

Quote:Quote:

Are we to understand that the G in GALNUC can be replaced with any other reasonable cold read, for example "you're dressed really stylishly, are you studying fashion?" just to get the personal conversation juices flowing?

Of course. Try it out. GALNUC is a starting point and I hope after a year or so you optimize it to work best with your personality and interests.

G - ALNUC

Quote: (10-24-2011 12:42 PM)bez Wrote:  

I have also been wondering about this,im in new zealand where most white people are from some european decent or another but the german thing does seem like a bit of a stab in the dark.

Try Irish instead of German if your from NZ. It makes senses in any part of the English speaking world.

G - ALNUC

How do we custom G if we're in Asian country, Indonesia to be exact

A bit of country background:
80% of the population is Indonesian (cocoa skin, big eyes)
--> I think due to social strata asking if she's half Chinese is nice line

But problem is how do we custom G for Indonesian born Chinese (lighter skin, thin eyes)

There barely any korean/japanese in this country so i guess asking if she's half japanese/korean would be weird

G - ALNUC

The Are you german is like a mini-cold read and works very well. It's amazing when its correct and the girls like "OMG how did you know, no one ever guesses that!" haha

Most people are in love with their family ancestral tree to some degree or another and that's what the G in GALNUC alludes to. There's got to be something similar in Asian about descendent or something similar that folks relate to.

Alternatively, you could do the astrology thing..."Are you a Pisces?" "I just get this feeling that you're a pisces because you seem very rationale but prone to follow your emotions at the same time."

G - ALNUC

Ask every white girl you see..."Are you Maori? You look Maori."

Quote: (10-24-2011 12:42 PM)bez Wrote: