rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit test or genuine attraction?

2 weeks ago i see a girl standing all alone so i grabbed her by the hand and brought her to the dancefloor, she seemed super into me, didn't break eye contact at all, she eye fucked me like I've never seen a girl do before. I get close to her and grab her waist and dance sexually with her, when her girlfriend suddenly appears out of nowhere and drags her into the crowd, to the middle of the dancefloor. She gives me a cute smile and signs to me that i should follow, but i don't follow, went back to dance with my friends. Then she disappears in the crowd. 30 seconds later i see her trying to fight her way out of the crowd to get back to me, but some average looking skinny guy grabs her hand and starts dancing with her. She kept looking over her shoulder after me many times, it was so obvious.

It was like she wanted me to "steal her" from him or "take her back", the way she kept looking at me, it was like she wasn't even interested in him. I saw the guy trying to close and kiss her but she just kept turning her cheek towards him rejecting him and shaking her head, then looking over to me smiling. She didn't let go of him though, which is the thing that confuses me.

I know i had the chance but as the idiot i am, i didn't do anything about it. In this case what would you do, cause honestly my ego didn't let me grab the girl and take her back for then to seem "needy" or start a battle with this guy. I hate using the term alpha and beta, but would it have be more "alpha" to grab her and show the skinny dude he should fuck off?

Instead, i just thought, whatever if she wants to come to me, she will come back herself. I didn't want to play her game and by her rules. But i left the club so didn't see what happened anymore. I still think about what i should have done in that situation... so decided to write this post. Was she just looking for validation or was she genuinely interested?

Quote: (10-12-2018 07:42 AM)matt1996 Wrote:  

2 weeks ago i see a girl standing all alone so i grabbed her by the hand and brought her to the dancefloor, she seemed super into me, didn't break eye contact at all, she eye fucked me like I've never seen a girl do before. I get close to her and grab her waist and dance sexually with her, when her girlfriend suddenly appears out of nowhere and drags her into the crowd, to the middle of the dancefloor. She gives me a cute smile and signs to me that i should follow, but i don't follow, went back to dance with my friends. Then she disappears in the crowd. 30 seconds later i see her trying to fight her way out of the crowd to get back to me, but some average looking skinny guy grabs her hand and starts dancing with her. She kept looking over her shoulder after me many times, it was so obvious.

It was like she wanted me to "steal her" from him or "take her back", the way she kept looking at me, it was like she wasn't even interested in him. I saw the guy trying to close and kiss her but she just kept turning her cheek towards him rejecting him and shaking her head, then looking over to me smiling. She didn't let go of him though, which is the thing that confuses me.

I know i had the chance but as the idiot i am, i didn't do anything about it. In this case what would you do, cause honestly my ego didn't let me grab the girl and take her back for then to seem "needy" or start a battle with this guy. I hate using the term alpha and beta, but would it have be more "alpha" to grab her and show the skinny dude he should fuck off?

Instead, i just thought, whatever if she wants to come to me, she will come back herself. I didn't want to play her game and by her rules. But i left the club so didn't see what happened anymore. I still think about what i should have done in that situation... so decided to write this post. Was she just looking for validation or was she genuinely interested?

if its exactly as you've described and you're not bigging it up then yeah you were pretty beta. Don't even have to go over there and be a douche and push him away but just pull her over or get her to come to you. An alpha would have just done what you said though.

Just wave her over.

She either comes or doesn't.

Low investment, and you don't have to die wondering.

Quote: (10-12-2018 07:42 AM)matt1996 Wrote:  

You've pretty much answered your own question. Yes, you should've done what the others have mentioned, and got her over to you without skipping a beat.

Those opportunities will arise again, so, don't beat yourself up over it. Learn from this experience and make sure the next time it happens you won't hesitate.

You don't have to use the words 'alpha' and 'beta' just use the words "confident man" and "weak man-boy". Although, "weak man-boy" shouldn't be a word in your vocabulary, anyway [Image: tongue.gif]

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html