rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I just had a three way

I just had a three way

There's no better feeling than this.

One girl sucking your dick while another one licks your balls is as close to heaven as you can be.

I keep telling everybody that you aren't a man until you have this kind of thing under control.

This is how Barry White feels at night. I swear my voice is deeper, so lets handle this. God damn those chicks were hot and I fucked the tar out of both of them.

Mahalo to all you brothers that helped make it happen.

Aloha!

I just had a three way

Hells yes Kona! Welcome to the club!

I just had a three way

Breathe, take it in, make it who you are.

Good going man!

I just had a three way

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my special day to happen

I just had a three way

Nice!

I've had one myself... and my FB is promising me another girl for us to corrupt before my birthday this month. [Image: wink.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I just had a three way

This is the Kona I remember!

I just had a three way

nice one,i have a theory that for most guys on this planet there is only 3 ways(pun intended) this can happen for you.

1) you pay for it

2) you fluke it with some random babes

3) you have a fb or maybe a girlfriend/wife that is also down for the action

anyone have any tested strategies or approach techniques for making this happen?

I almost fluked it once while chattin up a random girl one night....
She said if i could find another cute girl in the bar for us she would take us back to her place.
After she said that i basically approached every cute girl in the joint and told them my situation.(surprisingly a great opener)
After about an hour i actually found a girl that was interested but when i tried to introduce the two girls they had some previous beef over something so it turned to shit and i walked away while they started bitching at each other......
I couldnt believe my luck that night.....what are the chances i would find 2 girls willing to have a threesome with me but not each other....

I just had a three way

I just had a three way

epic gmac.....toatally epic bang....

I just had a three way

Congrats Kona!

I just had a three way

Quote: (10-03-2011 10:00 AM)Kona Wrote:  

One girl sucking your dick while another one licks your balls is as close to heaven as you can be.

I keep telling everybody that you aren't a man until you have this kind of thing under control.

This is how Barry White feels at night. I swear my voice is deeper, so lets handle this. God damn those chicks were hot and I fucked the tar out of both of them.

Aloha!

Tell us the story dude [Image: blush.gif]

I just had a three way

Quote: (10-04-2011 03:59 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2011 10:00 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Tell us the story dude [Image: blush.gif]

Roger that! I can't believe you still haven't broken it down for us;kona come the fuck on already dude!

I just had a three way

[Image: tumblr_lsfrr90CMh1qzwm75o1_500.jpg]

I just had a three way

Nice Clyde, whose computer did you steal that pic from?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I just had a three way

Quote: (10-04-2011 05:39 AM)Clyde Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_lsfrr90CMh1qzwm75o1_500.jpg]

Stole it from slutparty?

or open google.com past in the picture link
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsfrr9...o1_500.jpg
and click search by image

I am the cock carousel

I just had a three way

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

I just had a three way

The most tried and true method for getting 3-ways is to date a bisexual girl and have her set everything up.

I just had a three way

Still working with this one. Almost got one a few weeks ago I started dancing with this girl and her friend danced behind me, make out with both, they go to the bathroom and I don't see them till i get a text saying they got kicked out of the club and one got a cab home. I banged the friend but the other one flew to England the next day. I also banged a 6 who said she'd be down for one, just need to find another willing party.

I just had a three way

Ha ha! Congratulations. I fluked into my first threeway... I had piped this one chick before and then this night she invited me over. Listen to some music, smoke a bowl, beat the punanni, so I thought. Except when I had arrived, her best friend was with her! The friend wasn't one to smoke, but she was working on a bottle of merlot in the meantime. At first, I was a bit bothered by the fact that she was there as I thought it would mean I'm not going to get any, so I wasn't really trying to escalate and anticipated going home to beat my dick, then at some point her friend said, "I know what you've done, and I want to watch you fuck [the girl I previously piped]." What? Well, fuck yeah, you get naked, too, bitch! In the end, there was participation by both girls and I blew my load sooner than usual, probably due to being surprised/excited about the situation.

Well done!

I just had a three way

So I've got my first threesome together, next time I'm in their town its on. Any suggestions for how these things work? Or do you just sit back and enjoy?