rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escalation after opening and introduction

Hey guys need some help. I have mastered the approach at bars (following Roosh's video on how to approach a target at a bar) and how to open. But I have noticed I drag conversations too long. Usually after my opening I ask them a lot of questions like what field of work they are in, where they studied at etc. But I feel like its almost an interview and the conversation really drags on with me just asking them questions. What do you guys do after first introduction in order to escalate (I usually ask them to the dance floor and i have 10 percent success rate with that). Also most girls come to bars and clubs in 2s or more so they always seem to leave midway conversation since their friends will leave the bar and go to table. Basically how should I isolate them from their friends, don't bore them to death with questions (I have plenty of stories and life experiences but to me it seems awkward to tell them randomly without some lead on) and escalate.

Quote: (09-26-2018 10:38 PM)the_legend Wrote:  

Hey guys need some help. I have mastered the approach at bars (following Roosh's video on how to approach a target at a bar) and how to open. But I have noticed I drag conversations too long. Usually after my opening I ask them a lot of questions like what field of work they are in, where they studied at etc. But I feel like its almost an interview and the conversation really drags on with me just asking them questions. What do you guys do after first introduction in order to escalate (I usually ask them to the dance floor and i have 10 percent success rate with that). Also most girls come to bars and clubs in 2s or more so they always seem to leave midway conversation since their friends will leave the bar and go to table. Basically how should I isolate them from their friends, don't bore them to death with questions (I have plenty of stories and life experiences but to me it seems awkward to tell them randomly without some lead on) and escalate.

I actually approached a 3 set this past weekend with "Hey guys, no serious conversations. It's a friday night. I'm the fun police." This led to them bantering with me back. At some point, I started asking them their ages and started cold reading. I am into chinese astrology and find it very accurate. I was able to predict their personality strengths and even their profession. One girl was skeptical and said she would buy me a drink if I got each profession right. I ended up with 3 shots of Jameson. So I guess the takeaway is talk about something fun that gets the group engaged. Usually the one who is attracted to you will come forward. She will be the one asking you personal questions. The best case scenario is when they all are talking to you at the same time

And you are right, at some point, the other two women left to smoke. But the one that bought me shots stayed. She had invested too much to leave. So I guess a principle I learned is make her invest and give you compliance. The more she invests, the harder it is to walk away.

When I was alone with her, I closed the distance, placed my hand on her lower back, and told her "I like how open you are. You seem like a pretty cool person to hang out with." When she smiled, I pulled out my phone to get her number. So I guess the takeaway from that is when you have compliance, close the deal!

At some I asked her if she wanted to go outside and hang out with her friends. So we went outside and smoked. At this point, her friends knew she liked me so they didn't cockblock. When they all went inside, she had a longing look so I took that as a cue to follow her. The takeaway from that is chill and fall back. When pulling in a club, there is a rhythm to club game. 90% of it is existing next to women. You don't have to game them all the time.

We eventually went back inside and started dancing. This led to sexual kino but I made sure not to be too overt because I was aware her friends were watching. At some point I knew I had to leave the club. I couldn't pull her because she was the driver and I couldn't talk to other women because they were hawking me.

I mean, this entire forum talks about this. Read the threads. And the books. You already spotted your intv'w technique is crap.