rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So what country has the best looking men?

Not relevant, but which country has the best looking men that fills the ideal attraction and needs of women worldwide? I am asking not because I am gay or anything, but out of curiosity. Whereas Russian and Ukrainian women are a class on their own, are Mediterranean, (North African, Middle Eastern, Southern European), men the equivalent?

From what Roosh and others have said it seems EE has some pretty busted dudes, I hear a lot of women talk about the attractiveness of Germanic/Slavic guys a lot.

I think a big issue here is that women seem to have more hang ups about race then men do so regardless of face and body a girl might say no to an African guy simply because he's black or a Chinese guys simply because he's Asian.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (10-02-2011 04:56 PM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

Not relevant, but which country has the best looking men that fills the ideal attraction and needs of women worldwide? I am asking not because I am gay or anything, but out of curiosity. Whereas Russian and Ukrainian women are a class on their own, are Mediterranean, (North African, Middle Eastern, Southern European), men the equivalent?

Who cares? I'm just saying......

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This guy is always coming up with stupid race threads like this.

Woman's preferences in the ideal physical male vary so much it's impossible to answer the OP's question.

We can, however, ask where the most attractive women are, because of how uniform men's tastes are.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If I'm not mistaken, Italian (Mediterranean), Spanish, Persian (Iran/Arabian), and Brazil seem to be the top contenders. All with facial scruff and tanned complexions.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Argies seem to be pretty good looking in general. Good mix of Italian and Spanish with sprinkles of many other races.

GAY

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

There's nothing homosexual in recognizing beauty among men. *Everyone* likes looking at attractive people more than unattractive people, and that includes men looking at handsome men over ugly ones.

I think for the average man, Scandinavians and Dutchmen do well, but if you look at the top guys, it would probably go to the Mediterranean men - Spanish, Italian, Greek, or even a North African... The people from the British Isles would be at the bottom.

Mediterranean men are the best looking [Image: gay.gif]

Too bad their game is cheesy and pathetic.

I'd say Australia would be up there.

Quote: (10-02-2011 06:30 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Woman's preferences in the ideal physical male vary so much it's impossible to answer the OP's question.

We can, however, ask where the most attractive women are, because of how uniform men's tastes are.

Are they? Because the type of lizards I like, the majority of this forum does not. This is great because if we ever go on a big Roosh excursion, I'll have a king's choice on which to feast on.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Relatively speaking, men's tastes are uniform compared to women's. If this was a forum of women there'd never be any agreement on which country has the most attractive men.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Ohiogang: You're creating a lot of low-value threads.

Take a break from that and just post on existing threads if you have something to add.