rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania women in uk

Romania women in uk

Hey fellas, just wondering if any UK guys pulled Romania women who wear those long dress, with them long heels, who walk in groups when out and about. I don't know if they Romania or Bulgarian. I know they English ain't good, and have over protective families etc Am rumbling but have any guys pulled, how did it come about and how are there

Romania women in uk

Not in UK, but last week i was in Berlin for couple of days, and pulled a Romanian girl there who was on a holiday. Not the long dress type as you described, but she was a HB8 and half.

Romania women in uk

Those with the long dresses are Roma gypsies aren't they? Stay clear of them, they are trouble and you're scraping bottom of the barrel for women.

Non-gypsy Romanian women are very attractive but its often hard to tell who are they from other women from the Balkans region.

Romania women in uk

A guy a know got involved with a Romanian Gypsie girl. If he ever writes a book about his experience the title would be something like "GF from hell" Stay away from these bitches!

This guy is paying child support now for 2 kids that he did not father.