rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone need copy writing services?

I've been learning about copy writing and practice writing sales letters in my notebook,but lack any actual experience so i'm just looking to build a portfolio. If anyone has a project,charity or business that they need something done for I'll do it for free or low cost just to get experience. I just want the finished designed piece to have for my portfolio.

Aside from forum rules against advertising, if you want copywriting work you should apply what you've learned about copywriting to... your written adverts.

I don't see any evidence of copywriting principles applied. Where are those attention-grabbers, benefits to the reader, "you" language, objection resolvers, all that jazz.

Basic punctuation too man. Spaces after commas. You want people to pay you to write... better show them you can.

Start Hustling on Craigslist to get the Ball Rolling. You can post ads for a mere $5. Once you get good... have a website in place, and learn how to use Paid Advertising to obtain clients

Have you tried fivver? Might not be a bad way to build your resume and portfolio out.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Sent you a pm

Just a stoned thread-sitcom idea, not an actual description of this thread:

=

[OP starts thread to advertise his copywriting services with badly-written copy of his own]

[Another savvy poster entices OP to pay him for copywriting lessons, using a well-written post]

[A third poster observes this and hires the savvy poster to write copy for his own new thread (advertising copywriting services)]

[A newb sees this play out and posts that syntax-mangling OP is the real copy pro for spurring all the action in the first place]

...putting down the J now...

I recommend going on upwork and bidding at a low cost for jobs, but don't tell the client that you're bidding low because you're just looking for entry-level work.

When I joined the forum I was in a mess as I didn't know what I wanted to do, but thanks to Beyond Borders' advice I got into copywriting as I'd always had a flair for writing and a high level of verbal intelligence (I'm shit at maths though).

Started freelance back in 2013 (upwork - or elance as it was then) because I wanted to travel and entry level work doesn't really need much face time, but since then I've worked both agency and in-house for several firms in several countries — and am now close to being 'Head of Copy' for the company I currently work at. Will probably go freelance again in a few years, but do it properly (an actual business) now that I've gained the credentials. So, the whole copywriting thing is doable if you're good. One of many reasons why I love this forum, completely changed my life!

If you want any specific advice, don't hesitate to message me.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken