rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude chugs a whole bottle of vodka

You gotta see this...

What an awesome guy

This one is better. No breaks and you get to see the aftermath.

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (09-30-2011 07:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I still don't understand how they didn't win the Cold War.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-30-2011 10:41 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

On a bet,a dude I know drank 2 large bottles of whiskies,without mixing, one afternoon. I still laugh when I remember! He blacked out with like falling tree-no warning. His eyes rolled all the way back as he sweated like a malaria victim.
In my experience guys with such a high tolerance level have a secret subsurface anger,family/money/women issues that somehow lessens the effect.

Quote: (09-30-2011 12:47 PM)afronoob Wrote:  

On a bet,a dude I know drank 2 large bottles of whiskies,without mixing, one afternoon. I still laugh when I remember! He blacked out with like falling tree-no warning. His eyes rolled all the way back as he sweated like a malaria victim.
In my experience guys with such a high tolerance level have a secret subsurface anger,family/money/women issues that somehow lessens the effect.

Oh yeah! He foamed at the mouth also-not like an normal epileptic,but like he'd swallowed and gargled detergent. But he lived! He woke up 24 hours later having wet himself with a splitting headache. We still laugh about it occasionally.

This guy tries to chug a whole bottle of patron.

After reading the recent threads on shrooms and weed, it's pretty amazing this stuff is legal and the others aren't.

^^^ That didn't end well! If you search there's a guy who chugs Everclear. He had to be rushed to the hospital.

I had a Finnish roommate who battled this Russian girl on who could finish a big glass of Vodka first. My roommate won, but he proceeded to puke out blood, while the Russian girl got completely naked and fell on the floor right when her boyfriend walked in. College was fun.

Quote: (09-30-2011 03:37 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I had a Finnish roommate who battled this Russian girl on who could finish a big glass of Vodka first. My roommate won, but he proceeded to puke out blood, while the Russian girl got completely naked and fell on the floor right when her boyfriend walked in. College was fun.

Why did she get naked?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Here you go Old Nem fast foward to 1:38

After watching these my stomach and I had a conversation where he proceeded to tell me how badly he'd kick my ass should I ever try to do this.
Quote: (09-30-2011 01:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^ That didn't end well! If you search there's a guy who chugs Everclear. He had to be rushed to the hospital.

Chug and Everclear should never be in the same sentence unless its prefaced with the world "dont"

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (09-30-2011 03:37 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Finns have amazing alcohol resistance.

Comment on the OP's video:

"Achievement unlocked: Cirrhosis." [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

A friend of mine did chug just under a half bottle of vodka - started when he was sober. He went from sober to drunk in 10-15 minutes. Most bizarre transformation I have ever seen.

I always thought drunkenness came from overloading your body with more alcohol than it could process. You better fucking hope you puke after chugging a fifth or you must know you have a liver of an alcoholic/champion.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Withdrawal from alcohol can kill you much faster than cirrhosis or any long term damage. I wonder if any of these fuckers started to get seizures or "the jazz hands" a couple days later.

I think a lot of people don't realize the amount of alcohol that makes you puke isn't too far off from the amount of alcohol that kills you, but your body is excellent at detecting this and reacts accordingly.

fools

They got too drunk to care.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Surely you could die from drinking all that so quickly, unless of course you threw it back up like this guy did?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Man, that must have hurt on the way back up. This is the stuff of nightmares.

Quote: (04-21-2013 01:09 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

He went from sober to drunk in 10-15 minutes. Most bizarre transformation I have ever seen.

Ya, I saw this happen to a guy last night in about fifteen minutes. He had one beer. He was Japanese.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Yea you can die from chugging alcohol like that. A guy my step mom knew did at their class reunion. He was chugging Everclear an just dropped dead... It shuts down your liver or something.

Back in the day when I was a raging alcoholic I would chug a pint of Jim Beam in two drinks then wake up the next day in the back yard with my Raiders blanket wrapped around me an no idea what so ever what I did that night..... It happened alot more then I like to admit.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I had a friend in high school that could down a full bottle of 151 in one drink. Crazy shit. Dude would always end up on the floor after.

Shoenice is the real deal...

Everclear in 13 seconds.. and it's real.

If you are going to puke, why do you drink like a dumbass? that's nothing special
You are a bad ass if you can drink that much and act normal after.

PSY can drink a bottle of Soju (360ml, 7 1/2 shots, 20% alcohol) and performs on a stage normal.
I say that's very impressive.