rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

weed and game

weed and game

is it impossible to game on weed? can it ever help.. what if you and the chick are smoking? didnt G manifesto say its the best pickup line ever?

weed and game

I have many thoughts to share on this, I will post a long reply soon.

weed and game

"Drug game" has been discussed/run a search.

weed and game

Quote: (09-29-2011 06:14 PM)endobendo Wrote:  

is it impossible to game on weed? can it ever help.. what if you and the chick are smoking? didnt G manifesto say its the best pickup line ever?

I haven't smoked in many years but have in the past. I know several guys who were/are potheads and pull a lot of ass. The girls they pull are cute but also into weed. Smoking with a girl has lead to a decent amount of bangs for me, as a closing technique to lower inhibitions and have some fun it works.

weed and game

Why would it be impossible? I get high whenever I go out. Just blow her a shotgun if y'all are smoking and take it from there. I usually tell the girls this is some bullshit, regular weed and laugh when they can barely open their eyes after a few hits. This probably won't work if it really is some dirt weed.

weed and game

Pothead chicks just aren't sexy.

I can see pulling every once in a while, especially in a social setting, but I know bitches who can't go to sleep without the shit.

weed and game

It depends on how you react to it, in all honesty. Obviously getting giggly and sleepy is going to be counterproductive, if that's how it hits you. If the girl is into smoking then it can't hurt, but I personally wouldn't consider weed an asset.

weed and game

Yeah, I wouldn't try to be one of those dumbasses who pulls out a sack to look cool and can't even handle himself while high. Don't even mention bud to a girl unless you can control yourself.

weed and game

In my opinion, alcohol is much better.

weed and game

deleted

weed and game

Quote: (09-29-2011 08:14 PM)jariel Wrote:  

not to mention smelly.

weed and game

I was stoned for days without end in Cambodia. banged 13 girls there !

I think that says it all.

That story is coming up in a few weeks on my blog and it will be the most epic one of the whole trip.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

weed and game

Quote: (09-29-2011 08:14 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I can see pulling every once in a while, especially in a social setting, but I know bitches who can't go to sleep without the shit.

Yea but it's not just pothead lizards that smoke..some lizards do it from time to time. I know guys that smoke that bang a lot of lizards just off weed connects.

To quote, MOST lizards bang their dealer.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

weed and game

Before I had game, I had weed. Makes conversation flow, makes jokes funnier, makes music better. It helps for avoiding traditional "dates" in that your first hangout could be something as simple as a burn cruise to get a good feel for whoever.

If y'all never met a cute hipster chick I feel sorry for you. Easy to have a good time with in that all you need is music and weed.

I also find when a girl is starting to get to know you, she may be uncomfortable with the idea to come over for drinks. Ask her to come "chill and smoke a bowl" and she'll usually be a lot more enthused, and it still surpresses inhibition.

In short- you can use weed as the reason for isolation pretty easily. If you know the girl smokes, take advantage of that.

weed and game

Quote: (10-01-2011 11:44 AM)alphabeta Wrote:  

I also find when a girl is starting to get to know you, she may be uncomfortable with the idea to come over for drinks. Ask her to come "chill and smoke a bowl" and she'll usually be a lot more enthused, and it still surpresses inhibition.

this has worked for me a couple of times,no bang result on the first "chill and smoke a bowl" but definitely makeouts that led to bangs further down the road.....especially in a snow town.that was years ago though.....the LTR i was in for the last few years put a stop to that.....
definitely a move ill be trying again now though...

weed and game

One of the pro's of smoking weed is it's ability to help you give off the "don't give a damn" vibe. This in turn equals easier hookups, compounded with the fact that it's a great way to get any random chick to your place. Another good thing about weed is being able to shag for hours on end.

The downside of weed for some people, myself included, is that it makes you a bit dim, and unmotivated. Therefore while you may get many bangs, you may end up not pursuing whatever makes you happy, thereby making you feel like a waste after a couple of years. I'm talking about the case of an extreme pothead-averaging 10+ joints of indoor per day.

weed and game

interesting thread

I smoked weed from time to time in high school and would like to use as an occasional pulling home excuse and fun activity

my problem is that I've never rolled a joint in my life. is it easy to learn?

should I avoid mixing it with tobacco to make it healthier?

any other tips for a newbie like me?

weed and game

Some people are natural rollers. It takes others some practice to get it down. Don't mix anything with it.

weed and game

Or just get a pocket vaporizer.

I've heard good things about these ones: http://magic-flight.com

It's not cheap, but a much cleaner and more discreet smoke.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

weed and game

Quote: (10-03-2011 06:24 PM)houston Wrote:  

Some people are natural rollers. It takes others some practice to get it down. Don't mix anything with it.

cool. thanks man.

I know this can vary a lot but on average how much would a joint's worth of weed cost? $5? $10? $20?

weed and game

Rockdaspot - you don't buy it by the joint like that. Its going to vary depending on where you live and if you're getting regular brick weed or dro. Its hard to say. You should ask some smokers around u how much they're paying and how much they're getting.

weed and game

Quote: (10-03-2011 06:02 PM)rockdaspot Wrote:  

interesting thread

I smoked weed from time to time in high school and would like to use as an occasional pulling home excuse and fun activity

my problem is that I've never rolled a joint in my life. is it easy to learn?

should I avoid mixing it with tobacco to make it healthier?

any other tips for a newbie like me?

rolling a joint is like anything else in life. practice and you'll get good.

weed and game

^^^^^

thanks for the advice fellas

weed and game

Rolling a blunt is the next thing I need to learn.. Those babies can get 5 people stoned

weed and game

But unless those 3 extra people are also girls, be careful getting the group stoned, or then you'll have to pull yet another isolation move to get yours target alone.

And to whomever said that some people are just natural rollers? That's like saying that some people are just natural at game. I roll the prettiest, tightest, best joints and blunts and that's because, well, I've rolled a million of them.

Trick to mastering anything? Practise

------

Another trick I've used, is calling the girl (your targer whom you know smokes) and get her to hook you up with some trees. Call her up, tell her your regular guy is unavailable, and offer to smoke her out for finding you some. When you go over to hers to pick it up, you have conversation as normal while impressing her with your master joint rolling skillz, and it's on.