rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's pointless being friends with fat girls

This fat girl from my social circle was crushing on me. She met me one time through one of my guy friends about two years ago. She talked one her hot girlfriends into inviting to her(hot one) birthday party. So I go and hang out and meet a bunch of cool new people.

Fatty falls asleep early on the couch. I end up banging one of her hot girlfriends at the party in a back bedroom. I don't think fatty ever found out. So I end up with a few new friends on facebook and we all exchange phone numbers. All and all a decent night.

Hotty and I have been hanging out regularly the past two years. We've gotten to be friends and now she's a regular FB of mine. [Image: smile.gif]

I saw fatty one other time for like an hour at a bar after that. I don't talk to this girl at all.

So fast forward a little to yesterday. I'm getting ready to leave work and I get text from fatty. She starts spewing some shit about how she's about to kill herself and says goodbye and you can't stop me.

I'm like WTF is this shit??

I text hotty and tell her what happened and told her to call fatty or something. Hotty says she can't cause she's in the middle of a big dinner party and told me to call her.

So I really don't wanna deal with this at the time but I'm fighting with my conscience over it.

Reluctantly I call fatty and ask her what's going on.

I get an earful of how much her life sucks and she has no friends, her kids hate her, her boyfriend is an asshole and she tried to kill herself three times before and is on suicide watch for the past few years.

Luckily her boyfriend called on the other line and she let me go.

So I call her other girlfriend who I know and tell her what happened. She called fatty and dealt with it for me.

Fatty calls me back 30 minutes later and says she on her way back to the hospital and she's ok. She follows it up with I'll talk to you later and I love you.

I wanted to scream at her ...WTF bitch?? I don't even know you!!

How do I get rid of this cancer without coming across like an asshole?

Team Nachos

Just ignore her maybe? Then if she tries to call you out on it in a way that'll compromise your ties with other friends bullshit as to why you never responded.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Good times

Quote: (09-29-2011 03:50 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Just ignore her maybe? Then if she tries to call you out on it in a way that'll compromise your ties with other friends bullshit as to why you never responded.

You know I try to be nice and sociable and talk to everyone for a while at parties. I go for some kind of connection with people. It usually works out well and I make a lot of long-term friends.

Problem is that I attract all the crazies like flies on shit. It's unbelievable.

This fucking girl obviously never had anyone ask her anything about herself before or has never had a man connect with her emotionally.

One of my girls just told me that I have some killer mojo.

Team Nachos

Successful suicides are not habit forming.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Stay away from fat girls. No good will come of it.(Unless it's your sister, then you have no choice.) Fat girls want cock, and because they get less, makes them haters. When you befriend them, everything they do will be to ultimately get in your pants and lock you down, including pregnancy. There is a reason they always want to DD you around. It's for that one opportunity you get drunked up enough to fuck her.

The biggest thing a fat bitch will do is cockblock. They can run interference better than anyone in the NFL hall of fame. And all this will be done behind your back. When they find out who you like, they'll go and spread shit, using others as filters so it doesn't come back to her. Your pussy numbers will suddenly dwindle, and you will have no idea why.

The only purpose a fat girl serves is using her as a shield in a club if someone chucks a grenade or shoots the place up.

Quote: (09-29-2011 04:58 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Fat girls want cock, and because they get less, makes them haters.

This is a myth, that is unfortunately untrue.

Tell future broads about this-> Make 'Gina tingle-> Profit

Quote: (09-29-2011 08:16 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Fat girls want alpha cock, and because they only get beta, makes them haters

Fixed.

Chef In Jeans

Let her kill herself. What's the big deal?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-29-2011 10:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Let her kill herself. What's the big deal?

I don't really care if she does. She just put me on the spot like that.

If I did nothing and she did kill herself I'd get a bunch of crap over it from my friends. Especially the ones I'm fucking.

It's like the ultimate fat girl cockblock.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-29-2011 09:24 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Fixed.
Nope. Fat girls DO get alpha cock. I've seen some pretty bad ass black guyz go all in on fatties. They have no problem getting dicked at all.

Now for status guys it's different. They mostly hold out for arm candy.

Now you can turn fatties in bird dogs. If one likes you (friends) she may hook you up to keep you near her circle.

I have a wing move on fatties where you talk her up and have your wing cockblock you. You get "stuck" with her friend. Take turns doing this and leave them in a tailspin at nights end.

Quote: (09-30-2011 08:56 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Fixed.
Nope. Fat girls DO get alpha cock. I've seen some pretty bad ass black guyz go all in on fatties. They have no problem getting dicked at all.

This fatty rolls with all hot bitches and thinks she's one of them.

I managed to pick off the hottest one of her friends that night. I joked around with her once and said Yeah I remember the night we first hooked up. It was the night you stole your fat friend's man. She got so pissed. hahaha

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-30-2011 08:59 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Fixed.

I managed to pick off the hottest one of her friends that night. I joke around with her once in a while and said Yeah I remember the night we first hooked up. It was the night you stole your fat friend's man. She gets so pissed. hahaha
Ridgefield Girls? The goal is to get back to the house even with fatty in tow. After you get in hit the liquor cabinet and get to work on her friends.
I've pulled this move dozens of times. And yes its best to make the fatty pass out somehow.I suggest Actifed.

Black guyz kill it with fat girls. [Image: pimp.gif] This bruh knows.

I'm from the South, where fat girls reign supreme. I almost never see anyone leaving a bar with a fat bitch. If guys are fucking them it's on the DL. Let it be known too that when a fat bitch fucks a dude she will tell everyone. It's instant status for her. Nothing's more gross than a whale telling the bar about some dude eating her out.

@Chad/jariel- Do you guys live in Texas?

Quote: (09-30-2011 09:10 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2011 08:59 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Fixed.

I managed to pick off the hottest one of her friends that night. I joke around with her once in a while and said Yeah I remember the night we first hooked up. It was the night you stole your fat friend's man. She gets so pissed. hahaha
Ridgefield Girls? The goal is to get back to the house even with fatty in tow. After you get in hit the liquor cabinet and get to work on her friends.
I've pulled this move dozens of times. And yes its best to make the fatty pass out somehow.I suggest Actifed.

Lakewood actually. Central Jersey.

Team Nachos

Me: "Roosh suicide hotline, how can I help you?"

Girl: "I'm going to kill myself."

Me: "Can I have your stereo before you do it?"

Lets just face it. Fat girls are not going away anytime soon so we have to learn to work around them.

Another thing I have noticed is that hot girls WILL get jealous if you show the token fatty any attention if you are talking to them in a casual way. It's just their nature to see if you're worth their time before she throws you back to her.

Quote: (09-30-2011 10:07 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Lets just face it. Fat girls are not going away anytime soon so we have to learn to work around them.

Another thing I have noticed is that hot girls WILL get jealous if you show the token fatty any attention if you are talking to them in a casual way. It's just their nature to see if you're worth their time before she throws you back to her.

Also ...I think they try to throw you at the fatties to see what your standards are.

Hot girls won't follow up after a fatty but fatties will definitely follow up after a hot girl.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-30-2011 10:41 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Also ...I think they try to throw you at the fatties to see what your standards are.

Hot girls won't follow up after a fatty but fatties will definitely follow up after a hot girl.
I hear ya. this is too complex for me to explain it in type but I will try.

You kind of try to own all the girls in the group and put off the vibe of it's not their choice who you like. Its mine. Be nice and witty without giving anyone of them special attention. Treat the fatty exactly the same as the hottest one. The confusion will short circut their programming.

Do the same with the next group of girls and don't look at them(other group). Then when you are back the same way as the first group do the exact same thing again. The fatty may want you or any other girls.

Thats when the hotter chicks will go into default shit test mode. Ignore the tests and stay liquid.
She shit tests you and you buy a shot while ignoring her then pick back up like you didn't hear her or don't care.

You really need to see this shit. I can't explain it right.

Quote: (09-30-2011 11:01 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2011 10:41 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I hear ya. this is too complex for me to explain it in type but I will try.

You kind of try to own all the girls in the group and put off the vibe of it's not their choice who you like. Its mine. Be nice and witty without giving anyone of them special attention. Treat the fatty exactly the same as the hottest one. The confusion will short circut their programming.

Do the same with the next group of girls and don't look at them(other group). Then when you are back the same way as the first group do the exact same thing again. The fatty may want you or any other girls.

Thats when the hotter chicks will go into default shit test mode. Ignore the tests and stay liquid.
She shit tests you and you buy a shot while ignoring her then pick back up like you didn't hear her or don't care.

You really need to see this shit. I can't explain it right.

No you're right. What you're doing is ignoring the hot one that gets by on her looks and forcing her to up her game to compete with the fatty.

I do this to pairs of girls all the time. You give one tons of attention an ignore the other one. Then you switch it up and give the other girl attention.
They end up fighting over you. It's great.

Team Nachos

I would say more not ignoring anyone. Just have a smooth flow of dialog with the group without any bias. I've seen dudes try this a million times and the fold up like a lawnchair when the hottie shit tests them or shows interest. This is a game that has to be played to the end.

Once you get with them on a venue change you are part of the group and they will all compete for your attention against other girls at the new venue.

[Image: 20458_285564962727_216104647727_3319198_7160009_n.jpg]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-30-2011 09:13 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Black guyz kill it with fat girls. [Image: pimp.gif] This bruh knows.

I'm from the South, where fat girls reign supreme. I almost never see anyone leaving a bar with a fat bitch. If guys are fucking them it's on the DL. Let it be known too that when a fat bitch fucks a dude she will tell everyone. It's instant status for her. Nothing's more gross than a whale telling the bar about some dude eating her out.

@Chad/jariel- Do you guys live in Texas?

Maryland here.

I know plenty of guys (fuck I used to be one) that would lay a fattie, but around here from what I've seen its all bottom feeder guys, the problem is most girls are so delusional that they'll spin any weesh dude into an alpha in their mind and talk him up like no other to make him look good.

"He works in sales, he's very good at his job!"

Bitch, he is the head cashier at McDonalds!

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (09-30-2011 05:13 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Maryland here.

I know plenty of guys (fuck I used to be one) that would lay a fattie, but around here from what I've seen its all bottom feeder guys, the problem is most girls are so delusional that they'll spin any weesh dude into an alpha in their mind and talk him up like no other to make him look good.

"He works in sales, he's very good at his job!"

Bitch, he is the head cashier at McDonalds!

That shit drives me crazy, and I will straight laugh in a chicks face when she pulls it.