rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charting her menstrual cycle to your advantage

Comrades!

After patching things up with my "ugly duckling friend", I decided to revisit this disaster by looking at the evidence of how this disaster came upon me (thanks to the forum name"Doctor" for your advice).

I spoke with her extensively and she confessed to me that that evening she had been feeling overly raunchy and lost her mind in the adventure of fucking a person she fully well knows is callus/calculating with whores. Strange bird this one.

I then decided to ask this whore about her menstrual cycle, and indeed , the bitch was ovulating. I understood the behavior and we have since put it behind us and moved on. This prompted me to do some digging on a full on chart I keep on whores who have donated to the cause .

I have always asked these bleeders for menstrual information whenever I detect subtle changes or if I want to catch them at their horniest. It also gives me a gauge as to when to be a bit more "sensitive" to the needs of these whores thereby aiding me in the voluntary extraction of future earnings.

Now, I wasn't paying any attention to any bleeding calculations in reference to what , if any, correlation it had when I received my trinkets/sex, but when I started dissecting the dates, I was alarmed by the consistency of this .

What I have found is that during certain times, each whore had a pattern of when they would give me certain allotments, yet , others at a particular time, would be more motherly and caring and just bring fucking food or something like that. I don't know how I overlooked such valuable information , but I intend on incorporating it with warp speed.

I have been trying to see how each part of the cycle affected how I was treated.

Here is what I found to be overwhelmingly consistent based upon how menstruation affected their moods (some of these are common )

1.If they suffered from PMS,(not all do) and I submitted and play my role, I see mixed results. This group was the most unpredictable. I might get gum one day , shirt the next,and then no gifts for weeks, months.

2. For those who were overly sensitive during their ovulation period( say mid-month) :I received a greater share of pussy,but I was not a priority.
These seem to be the harder nuts to crack and had figured me out a lot earlier.

3. To those who were sensitive during menstruation: I seemed to be able to penetrate the mind, and this is the same group I get the most from. Seems that the end of the month is when I would clean up . I am now trying to find out if it just corresponds to funds being available at the end of the month or is it the bleeding which serves as the real conduit to them "mothering" me.

Have you guys notice any patterns in what you get away/don't get away with during these times as well?

Pusscrook

The thing I love about bishes in the ME is they disappear during their period. Self-charting bleeders!! They won't even come over to sleep in the same bed. Yep, and that gave me a free week to chase or fuck a girl that wasn't bleeding. I wish American wimminz would do the same. Instead, they come over and cry about it and make you miserable too.

Roissy has written an interesting post on the possible connection between a whore's menstrual cycle and cheating:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/03/3...-to-cheat/

From my personal experience, I've noticed this to be true too. During mid-cycle to late cycle (around days 12-14, or beginning of third week), the egg is pumping out tons of hormones since it's prepping to latch on to the uterine wall. The huge flush of hormones drive their promiscuity up the charts, so there is usually a good 5-day window of where she's more susceptible.

Additionally, I've noted that whores want a good fucking while on their period. Some of my easiest lays have been when they're on their period and allow me to do what I want. What could be better than taking advantage of an opportunity that most guys are repulsed from?

The menstrual cycle is huge.

Girls are 10x as horny during their pre-ovulation phase, and any alpha characteristics will make them want to fuck you.

Every single girl I've picked up at night, within 7-10 later I call them up to "hang" and guess what? They are having their period. This is NOT a coincidence.

Probably the best advice I could give to a guy to bang any girl is to figure out when she is menstruating. That is the key to any woman's pussy.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Girls are 10x as horny during their pre-ovulation phase, and any alpha characteristics will make them want to fuck you.

Every single girl I've picked up at night, within 7-10 later I call them up to "hang" and guess what? They are having their period. This is NOT a coincidence.

Probably the best advice I could give to a guy to bang any girl is to figure out when she is menstruating. That is the key to any woman's pussy.

Yes yes, this is a powerful thing to use once you figure when the whore bleeds.

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:18 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I wonder what girls would say if you walked up in a bar and offered to run a piece of litmus paper through their slit to test where they were in the cycle?

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:24 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:18 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I wonder what girls would say if you walked up in a bar and offered to run a piece of litmus paper through their slit to test where they were in the cycle?
Try it and give us a report on your findings. You may be on to something .

One woman I am banging has a smartphone app that charts her cycle. She has shown me the calendar. She is horniest right around ovulation. Despite my vasectomy I always cum outside then.

Quote: (09-28-2011 04:59 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

One woman I am banging has a smartphone app that charts her cycle. She has shown me the calendar. She is horniest right around ovulation. Despite my vasectomy I always cum outside then.

Smart move.

I've known about this and it matches my experience, but my question is how to use the knowledge? Pretty much any girl who's menstrual cycle I know I'm banging anyway. I do not know enough about biology to know whether there are patterns etc.

Quote: (09-28-2011 07:24 PM)Neo Wrote:  

I've known about this and it matches my experience, but my question is how to use the knowledge? Pretty much any girl who's menstrual cycle I know I'm banging anyway. I do not know enough about biology to know whether there are patterns etc.

Depends on the motives . You may want to avoid pregnancy, understand why the bitch is moody, figure out what you can get away with during certain times, manipulate her based on charting the bitch, etc. All sorts of stuff

Quote: (09-28-2011 08:29 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Depends on the motives . You may want to avoid pregnancy, understand why the bitch is moody, figure out what you can get away with during certain times, manipulate her based on charting the bitch, etc. All sorts of stuff.

After you bang her, you now are on a different plane when it comes to sharing information. Right after you bang her -- presumably protected -- ask her stuff like, "I hear some women know exactly when they ovulate, right down to, like, the 2nd weekend of the month. How about you?"

She might respond, "You mean you want to find out when to go in naked?"

"Oh no...but it always good to know so you are extra careful."

What that does is (a) cement in her mind that you want to have an LTR, even if you don't, otherwise why you would ask that question. And (b) once she confirms that she is regular, and she tells you when the ovulation cycle happens, you can chart it yourself.

Quote: (09-28-2011 08:38 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 08:29 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Depends on the motives . You may want to avoid pregnancy, understand why the bitch is moody, figure out what you can get away with during certain times, manipulate her based on charting the bitch, etc. All sorts of stuff.

After you bang her, you now are on a different plane when it comes to sharing information. Right after you bang her -- presumably protected -- ask her stuff like, "I hear some women know exactly when they ovulate, right down to, like, the 2nd weekend of the month. How about you?"

She might respond, "You mean you want to find out when to go in naked?"

"Oh no...but it always good to know so you are extra careful."

What that does is (a) cement in her mind that you want to have an LTR, even if you don't, otherwise why you would ask that question. And (b) once she confirms that she is regular, and she tells you when the ovulation cycle happens, you can chart it yourself.

Hahaha... so gonna try this. Downloading "Maybe Baby" app now.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I've made similar observations and I've found that, on average, most females are ovulating between the 15th-25th of each month. It's a loose estimate at best, but good additional info to tailor your game.

Rehashing an old thread here. This topic definitely needs further inquiry. Everyone knows that chics desires, ebb and flow with the timing of their monthly flow. Anyone have any insights about spotting women during their most receptive times of the month? Clothing choice, non-verbal behaviors, among other things could be influenced by this. Any thoughts?

not only that, they have apps for the phone where you can map out their period. if you are banging multipe girls, just d/l multiple apps.

Women are also most likely to engage in infidelity during ovulation.

valhalla

[Image: menstrual-cycle-sf7.jpg?w=604]

So people are saying days 12 - 17 are when they are at their horniest.

Any comments/trends on the other days that people have noticed?

In an LTR I definitely noticed horniness was greater during 12-17. Haven't been able to get it dialed with with plates enough to correlate data.

I am not so concerned about chics that I have a thing with already, I'm more concerned about spotting signs on randoms out on the town. In my experience, I have bedded many women right before the geyser broke, so to speak, and would love to develop an ability to weed these bitches out more often

Maybe you can train a blood hound to sniff out ovulating bitches....then use the dog to daygame in a town full of women...

Good stuff...if you want a general behavior based on the moon...
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24122-...#pid716259

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I agree that more research needs to be done about how we can use the menstrual cycle to our advantage.

Lol, I love it. I've actually charted for the rhythm method, which is more effective than people think (key if you don't fully trust that they're taking the pill, only cum inside during the safe days).

http://therationalmale.com/2012/09/25/yo...struation/