rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you forgive such behavior?

I met this girl through night game and she was my plate for 2 months. We just met up to have sex and hang out. She saw me as her "boyfriend" but i just saw her as another plate i was spinning. We cut contact and got out of touch for some reason i can't remember now. I forgot about her.

Yesterday after 4 months of not seeing her i met her again during night game. She was so enthusiastic and happy to see me, she was jumping up and down, hugging me, kissing on me, like it's been a decade since we've seen each other. She said she missed me so much and that she needs me in her life again, and that she's been wanting to text me for a long time but she was afraid i would ignore her, or that i wouldn't answer her text. (because i slowly cut contact and stopped answering her messages in the last part of the 2 months).

She told me she had moved here now, she used to be in a city 30 min away from me. But now she lives like 5 min away from me. She said she wanted me to come visit her and because i currently don't have any plates going on, and because she actually looked better than last time i saw her, i decided to go for it. We went to her place, had sex and cuddled and fell asleep. Next morning i kiss her goodbye and leave asap.

She texted me later she had a great time, with heart emojis and being all in love with me again. She told me she hasn't slept with anyone since the first time we did it. And she wants to see me more often.

I was out celebrating my friends birthday tonight and she was also there. We have a mutual friend. She was a little drunk and was acting weird. I didn't pay any attention to her and went out gaming other girls in the venue. I noticed her talking with some guy for a long time. I asked her who's this? she said it's just a friend, and she introduced me. I said hello and left.

Went out to a different club and came back 2 hours later. She was still at the exact same spot with the same guy. I went over and said what's up guys, are you gonna stand there being boring the whole night? let's go dance, come have fun. She just looked at me and said "No, go away" so i looked at her and asked "You serious?" she said "yes, please leave". At this point i was so confused, was she saying this shit because she is drunk or whats going on. I said, "Alright i wont come back". She said "oh come on don't be like that". I left without saying anything further. In the back of my head im thinking, how can someone go from so hot one night to ice cold in under 24 hours.

I couldn't bother with this thing so i went back to having fun and dancing. A few moments later i throw a glimpse at her and see her making out with this guy. "just a friend". I say nothing and continue my night as nothing had happened. 30 min later i get tired and decide to head home. As im on my way home i get 6 messages from her. And 7 calls (she called me through my phone number, through snapchat and through instagram (crazy right)). I ignore all of them.

"Seriously pick up the phone"
"I know you're seeing my messages"
"Don't be like this..."
"I thought you were better than this"
"I know you're still awake please pick up"
"Peter..."

Right now im thinking about 2 options. Deleting her from all social media and forget about her. Cut her right out of my life. Or option 2. Text her acting like nothing happened and being straight forward telling her i don't want to see her again. What would you guys do? Would you forgive such behavior or would you just move on. Im thinking silence is the best solution. It hurts the most.

EDIT: Sorry it's very late at night, and im very tired. I posted this to the game section by accident. Can a moderator please move it to the "newbie forum".

It doesn't sound like you give a shit about this girl but you also are debating whether to keep seeing her? And you were gaming girls in the same venue? I don't get it, what did you expect her to do?

You end question here is basically how do you I dump this girl? You want to "hurt her" more for doing nothing wrong. Tough!!

Just move on man.

Maybe she was pissed you were talking to other girls?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (08-18-2018 10:32 PM)lifecrisis Wrote:  

In the back of my head im thinking, how can someone go from so hot one night to ice cold in under 24 hours.

It's the nature of girls man, the longer you're in the game, the more often you're going to see similar behaviour. Their mind doesn't work the same way a guys mind works. Sometimes, all that matters to her is what's in front of her right now. It stings and it fucks with your ego, but you need to accept this as fact.

Also, given your history, does it really come as a surprise that she's also banging (or at least kissing) other guys? You ignored her for months, she knows you're never going to be her boyfriend.

If you enjoy banging her I'd just make her a plate with a "don't ask don't tell" policy. Enjoy your turn while it lasts.

Dude why are you sweating this girl. It seems she was just in a funk so I would just give her space and continue gaming your regulars and when she hits you u just make her jump high hurdles to just have a chance to be in your presence. But make sure it's never on her terms.

dont try to analyze women's behavior.Focus on what you want:
If you care about her as a human , start a LTR.
If you like her only sexually, ask her to have sex when she writes you.
If you feel that she doesnt have any specific qualities, delete her from your life.

Telling two people they are boring for having a conversation when you don't know what they are talking about makes you look like an idiot.

No, I wouldn't forgive it. It is not tolerable behavior. I don't believe something healthy come can out of it and if you accept her back then she knows she can get away with it.

This girl wants more than being your FB and if you keep her as a plate I bet she will be hitting you with it all the time. If you can handle it and the sex is worth it, keep it open but be clear about what you want. Otherwise cut it.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Quote: (08-18-2018 10:45 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

It doesn't sound like you give a shit about this girl but you also are debating whether to keep seeing her? And you were gaming girls in the same venue? I don't get it, what did you expect her to do?

You end question here is basically how do you I dump this girl? You want to "hurt her" more for doing nothing wrong. Tough!!

Just move on man.

Thanks for the reply. I do give a shit about this girl, hence i made this thread asking for advice. But in my mind, i lean to ghosting her seeing as this episode last night changed everything for me. I don't think it's nothing wrong. I think the part that fucked me up the most was "go away", was rude and cold. It's very unlike her.

I only told her this. I whispered in her ear. "You've been standing here talking to this random guy for 2 hours. Let me have you for just 2 minutes. Come dance with me". She rejected it saying no, leave us alone, it's my friend i haven't seen in a long time. Literally 24 hours ago she was clinging to me like a leech kissing all over me and trying to persuade me to leave my friends and go home with her to fuck. And 4 hours ago she was begging me to sleep over and saying she can't wait to see me tonight.

godzilla, i was gaming other girls because it's a birthday party and i love talking and flirting with girls. She knows im like this, i have always been like this since we first met and at first, she was jealous, but she accepted it eventually. I think you are right about moving on. I just can't see how a man can have so low dignity to come back to such a girl that humiliated you.

Quote: (08-18-2018 10:54 PM)nek Wrote:  

Maybe she was pissed you were talking to other girls?

I understand what you're saying, but is it really a good idea to take revenge by spending 3 hours on an ugly guy and end up making out for nothing?

Quote: (08-18-2018 11:31 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2018 10:32 PM)lifecrisis Wrote:  

In the back of my head im thinking, how can someone go from so hot one night to ice cold in under 24 hours.

It's the nature of girls man, the longer you're in the game, the more often you're going to see similar behaviour. Their mind doesn't work the same way a guys mind works. Sometimes, all that matters to her is what's in front of her right now. It stings and it fucks with your ego, but you need to accept this as fact.

Also, given your history, does it really come as a surprise that she's also banging (or at least kissing) other guys? You ignored her for months, she knows you're never going to be her boyfriend.

If you enjoy banging her I'd just make her a plate with a "don't ask don't tell" policy. Enjoy your turn while it lasts.

You right Winston... It stings because the guy was hella ugly. Like a serious downgrade to me. It's so bizarre because she was sending me a lot of texts earlier on the day saying how much she's looking forward seeing me and that she wants me to sleep over tonight again. I know girls say shit and do some other shit, but this was just unusual.

"You ignored her for months, she knows you're never going to be her boyfriend."
Damn you're dropping truth bombs. It's true but i've told her that im not ready for a relationship and she still proceeded to pursue me, wanting me in her life.

Quote: (08-18-2018 11:37 PM)Supreme4ever Wrote:  

Dude why are you sweating this girl. It seems she was just in a funk so I would just give her space and continue gaming your regulars and when she hits you u just make her jump high hurdles to just have a chance to be in your presence. But make sure it's never on her terms.

Im just so confused man, i didn't get hurt since i don't have any feelings for this girl (perhaps i had 4 months ago, but i ended it for a reason). It's just fun banging her. But it blew my mind the way it all turned 180 degrees. I wonder if i fucked up game along the way, or it was a way for her to take revenge on me "for ignoring her messages for weeks". But then why would she have sex with me and act like she's in love again the day before? She's not a hoe, she has a notch count of 3. Your advice is good, i could do that. If i had plates spinning i wouldn't care one bit about her and this thread wouldn't be up. But seeing as she's the only one right now i gave it a chance.

@Polniy_Sostav Excellent. Straight to the point.
@flyinghorse if you knew me you'd know im just teasing them. I said it in the most playful way possible. No feelings were hurt.
@Trent W. "No, I wouldn't forgive it. It is not tolerable behavior. I don't believe something healthy come can out of it and if you accept her back then she knows she can get away with it." Exactly man, you get my point! My exact thought. Maybe i would look past this if she was a 9/10 or we had amazing sex. But she's very ordinary. So why put up with the struggle.

You said it already, silence is the best treatment. Cut her off and don't sweat it anymore. She is below the standard now.

She was interested in you and you faded away.
Then she's keen to see you but you act unavailable.
On the nigh, she has something going on with another guy and you leave the venue.
You return later, she's still there and things are progressing with other guy but she's polite to you.
You get unsettled and act in a way which is incongruent with your previous actions.

Who know's why she messaged you so many times? Who cares.
If you genuinely didn't care then this wouldn't be an issue.
It's only when you had nothing going on that you returned and got unsettled.

Now you're acting out and wondering whether to cut her off? It's your ego, you don't need to do anything.

If you're going to play mindgames with a girl like that don't be surprised when she throws it back at you. Sounds like she genuinely liked you, while you didn't give a shit about her but had no problem stringing her along for sex for months. This is a good example of how men today bear some responsibility for the abysmal behavior of Western women. It doesn't happen in a vacuum, there is a cause and effect relationship. Look how you played with this girl's feelings. She genuinely liked you and wanted to be with you. And you basically took a shit all over her feelings. That's permanent damage you inflicted on her ability to pair-bond with a man. She's a little more jaded for the rest of her life because of that. It doesn't take more than a few such experiences for women to become cynical, unemotional and mercenary in their dealings with men. The childlike, feminine, naivete that we find so charming gets completely washed away. The woman becomes hard, uncaring, more masculine as a survival mechanism. She cannot allow herself to be emotionally vulnerable like she did before. She only associates that with pain after opening herself up a few times and being toyed with then casually discarded like a piece of trash.

The situation sucks, doesn't it? Look in the mirror.

You reap what you sow.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

@Rottenapple yep, that's what i will do, you're right about that

@Mig Picante You are very wrong sir. She was keen to see me, correct. She saw me, we chatted etc at the start of the party. She was all over me. I gave her attention. But she was with her old high school friends, she hadn't see them in a long time. I don't know what kind of game you run, but im not gonna sit there and bother her when she just wants to spend a time with her old friends. I will be going with my own friends enjoying the night. Not gonna sit there keep an eye on her when she's not even my girlfriend.

I greeted the guy she was standing there talking with and said hello. He was an old friend she had not seen in a long time. I could sense they were having a serious conversation so i gave them space. I said i will just see her later, she said sure. I come back later, things are "progressing with the other guy" and in what way is she being polite? If you ask a girl for 2 minutes of her time and she replies "Go away" "Please leave" okay if that's how people are polite to you, i don't know what to tell you.

Maybe she called and spam texted me because A) she regret what she did B) she was drunk at it "just happened" or C) she realized what she had done and said and felt guilty and was scared i would leave for good again. I do care otherwise i wouldn't have made this post, but i don't know if i care about the girl or i care more about this whole situation. I think i care about the game more than the girl. Im interested in learning what exactly happened, what lead to what and how to avoid this happening the next time. It's weird, haven't experienced something like this before with a girl being so into me changing completely in under 24 hours. It was like she was a completely different person. Winston Wolfe explained this very well though, it makes better sense now.

I just wanted to hear inputs whether if i was overthinking this whole thing or it's the right decision to let her go. I am not gonna lie. Obviously, my ego was bruised. It might be what contributed to my final decision of cutting her out of my life.

Whatever it is, i don't care at this point. We will both learn from this lesson.

@scorpion I didn't intend to play any mind games at all. I intended to spend a lot of time with her and enjoy another night with her but turned out she had different plans. She does genuinely like me, i can tell you that much. I understand what you're saying but i can't see how i played with her feelings. I wanted to give her all the attention that night and was looking forward to spend more time with her. I kind of missed her and she looked more beautiful than last time i saw her. But she was busy spending time with her friends and i didn't want to invade their space. So i went on with my own business, talked to other people, enjoyed my night. 2 hours later. I asked her for 2 minutes of her time and she rejected the request. So yeah analyze whatever you want from that, but it doesn't make any sense. Thanks for the reply though, appreciate all the input.

well i don't believe the whole 'i haven't been with anybody since you,that's a lie right there,drop her, she's playing games

Quote: (08-19-2018 04:17 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

dont try to analyze women's behavior.Focus on what you want:
If you care about her as a human , start a LTR.
If you like her only sexually, ask her to have sex when she writes you.
If you feel that she doesnt have any specific qualities, delete her from your life.

I wish I could like this twice. It seems to me you weren't being honest with what you wanted out if it. Or, like previously mentioned, it's a matter of your ego hurting because you want to have your cake and eat it to and she's basically being defiant. This is the essence of the male/female power struggle.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

You taught her the game and now she's using it on you. Man up chuck. I would have never of came back to the same venue, you just puppy dogged yourself and lost everything you had. Sorry to sound harsh. But turn the page, learn your lesson. Balls in her court, ghost and forget about it.

Let's make this extremely simple with some assumptions. Those are that you always have competition, women are not that loyal especially if you're not an LTR.

Now let's apply this to your situation:

-This girl gamed you that night, and not the other way around. [Loyalty - you never asked her for it and she used it as leverage to game you once she saw you gaming other chicks]
-A random uglier dude outgamed you that night! [Competition]
-Your game was subpar that night.

First you said you didn't care about her and all of a sudden, in this [obvious] turn of events, you start caring. So she was being rude while being drunk. This really wasn't some masculinity destroying, dignity killing experience. She was just [acting] pissed [and gaming you]. Women get like that. Nothing new.

Hence, I'm going against the grain on advice. This girl may be ordinary but she seems to REALLY like you and isn't some random slut. Plus, there is history. So I would recommend resetting expectations and keep her around (whether LTR or not). I don't think "moving on" is beneficial to anyone.

You didn't seem to have set proper expectations in the first place. Rather you let her think there may be a future in some way shape or form. You have the opportunity to change all that now by resetting expectations.

Let her know EXACTLY what you want and what the consequences will be if the wants aren't met. Then wait to hear what she says and evaluate it before making the decision. Even if she sluts it out at some point, you will benefit by getting more bangs out of it.

This seems like a girl that you can have that conversation with. Not some random slut that doesn't care about what you think.

Please report back whatever you decide. I'm interested to know how things end up.

Every thread ever started about "this one particular girl" is an example of "how to" game. The caveat however is that its the girl giving the "game" lesson

Every

Single

One

In this case the girl used basic / classic / text book dread on OP.

How effective is it?

Very. He went from having "forgotten about her" to obsessing enough to post about her

To her-

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (08-19-2018 04:01 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

I'm going against the grain on advice. This girl may be ordinary but she seems to REALLY like you and isn't some random slut. Plus, there is history. So I would recommend resetting expectations and keep her around (whether LTR or not). I don't think "moving on" is beneficial to anyone.

This ^^^

She's just starting drama and wants to see how you react. I definitely wouldn't move on, unless you're in extreme** abundance and it's not worth the effort of reframing. Like Axle Rose 1990 abundance

She chose another man over you. No, you do not forgive that unless you're happy to live the cuck lifestyle.

She is also manipulating you with her actions and her texts/calls. You don't appear to be man enough to deal with it.

"Seriously pick up the phone"
"I know you're seeing my messages"
"Don't be like this..."
"I thought you were better than this"
"I know you're still awake please pick up"
"Peter..."

Firstly, avoid all this texting bullshit anyway. Talk in person or on the phone and lighten it up with humour, especially when she is acting all dramatic like this.

Make sure to make fun of her and to laugh at her hysterical nature. If she gets even more mad, good laugh even more. It doesn't matter. The point is to make her feel like she is not being taken 100% seriously and that you are emotionally stable and she is not.

Remember she is just a little girl after all, not some strong independent women. They all are. If she feels equal to you and that you take her seriously, she will look for someone better. They also like knowing you are unmoved by drama.

Secondly, this is just disgusting behaviour. If a girl ever said anything like "I thought you were better than this" to me, I would just tell her to find someone better then. Call her on her bluff. Don't let women disrespect you like that. If she's not bluffing then she can fuck off because I don't want someone who is going to regularly disrespect me.

This is more of a problem with western girls who have never been put in their place.

They will say they want to 'talk' with you about something. Then they will start with "I think it was terrible how you...blah blah blah " At this point you should take offence to the word 'terrible' being used to describe you and ask her what she really means using that word.

If she does not backtrack at this point, tell her if she really feels that way about you, she should leave. Look her seriously in the eyes to show you mean it 100%.

She will be shaken up, she was just trying to nag and criticise you and now she is about to lose you? She will realise you're serious, cut her shit out and now talk to you more respectfully in the future.

You need to find nicer, less manipulative girls, improve your game and mindset or you will suffer with lots of drama.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Unless I missed it you never really mentioned her hotness.You can't do a crazy hot matrix analysis without both numbers. sounds about mid-range (AWALT) on the crazy.

This girl is clearly wanting something to do with you.

Depending on whether you want anything to do with her or not, you have the options mentioned above.

You could also double down.

"You've been a bad girl, you need to be punished."

If the light is green on that one, head here: thread-27278.html#top

Quote: (08-19-2018 04:28 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Every thread ever started about "this one particular girl" is an example of "how to" game. The caveat however is that its the girl giving the "game" lesson

Every

Single

One

In this case the girl used basic / classic / text book dread on OP.

How effective is it?

Very. He went from having "forgotten about her" to obsessing enough to post about her

To her-

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

^^^
THIS

I would spin her till she becomes too much to deal with then forget about her...

Quote: (04-21-2014 04:47 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  
On the cool, she probably had at least one too many tortiillas, but the tetas was mas gorda, comprenede?

Quote: (08-19-2018 03:41 PM)Boosh Wrote:  

You taught her the game and now she's using it on you. Man up chuck. I would have never of came back to the same venue, you just puppy dogged yourself and lost everything you had. Sorry to sound harsh. But turn the page, learn your lesson. Balls in her court, ghost and forget about it.

Yeah that's what i will do. Lesson learned.

Quote: (08-19-2018 04:01 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Let's make this extremely simple with some assumptions. Those are that you always have competition, women are not that loyal especially if you're not an LTR.

Now let's apply this to your situation:

-This girl gamed you that night, and not the other way around. [Loyalty - you never asked her for it and she used it as leverage to game you once she saw you gaming other chicks]
-A random uglier dude outgamed you that night! [Competition]
-Your game was subpar that night.

First you said you didn't care about her and all of a sudden, in this [obvious] turn of events, you start caring. So she was being rude while being drunk. This really wasn't some masculinity destroying, dignity killing experience. She was just [acting] pissed [and gaming you]. Women get like that. Nothing new.

Hence, I'm going against the grain on advice. This girl may be ordinary but she seems to REALLY like you and isn't some random slut. Plus, there is history. So I would recommend resetting expectations and keep her around (whether LTR or not). I don't think "moving on" is beneficial to anyone.

You didn't seem to have set proper expectations in the first place. Rather you let her think there may be a future in some way shape or form. You have the opportunity to change all that now by resetting expectations.

Let her know EXACTLY what you want and what the consequences will be if the wants aren't met. Then wait to hear what she says and evaluate it before making the decision. Even if she sluts it out at some point, you will benefit by getting more bangs out of it.

This seems like a girl that you can have that conversation with. Not some random slut that doesn't care about what you think.

Please report back whatever you decide. I'm interested to know how things end up.

I agree on everything, except she games me that night. How did she game me by being straight up rude and obnoxious? That's what confused me the most. She has 0 game. She's not smart enough to understand what she's doing. She may have gamed me unintentionally that night, but i still don't understand in what sense. If she had game she wouldn't call me up begging me to forgive her when she just had her tongue down another dudes throat. She would have been at her place fucking him.

I understand what you're saying, but there's a reason i cut contact to her months ago. She loved making up drama out of the smallest things. Hence i wrote in my post, she acted like i was her "boyfriend" and when she got comfortable with me she started to piss me off wanting to check my phone, asking me if im seeing girls than her, being overly attached etc. I just wanted to unwind and fuck once or twice a week, while she wanted mad attention all the time. She likes me to the point that she's almost obsessed with me and she isn't a slut either. But i just don't know if i can be bothered taking her back now and deal with more drama. The sex couldn't balance that crazy behavior anymore. It got worse as time went on.

There was drama with her since the get-go, but in the beginning, i could deal with it, and the sex was fun and new. But slowly it started to burn me out, and i couldn't deal with it anymore. Seeing her now after months i thought she had changed for the better, at least she acted that way for a night, but i guess i was wrong.

I've had 0 plates currently because i have been working every single day with not much time to game, but i will be starting college in a week, and i will be gaming tons of new girls again. Why deal with a girl that doesn't make your life easier. I appreciate you a lot taking the time to reply to this, and i really do understand you want it to work out. But in the end when all is said and done, the return of investment is so low it's not even worth it.

Quote: (08-19-2018 04:43 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

----

Best post written here. But I have to disagree with one thing. Me not being man enough to handle her manipulation and texts. Because i literally didn't answer any of them. I just ghosted her. Do you think it's a better idea if i make fun of the whole situation and act like im not impacted by it in any way, then slowly erase her out of my memory? I just feel like ghosting her like im currently doing does more impact, since she won't be able to stop thinking about what kind of mistake she made that night. Don't you think i'd be giving her false hope for continuation if i act like nothing happened and i don't adress the real issue, with her being a weirdo that night, making out with some ugly dude?

Secondly, this is just disgusting behaviour. If a girl ever said anything like "I thought you were better than this" to me, I would just tell her to find someone better then. Call her on her bluff. Don't let women disrespect you like that. If she's not bluffing then she can fuck off because I don't want someone who is going to regularly disrespect me.

This is more of a problem with western girls who have never been put in their place.

This is so god damn accurate. When i saw her texting that i thought to myself, is this girl mental? "I thought you were better than this" like i was the one making out with another girl and saying "fuck off, go away" indirectly when approached. It's a rising problem because girls think they can get away with this kind of behavior. That's why im saying, i want to give her a valuable lesson by cutting her right out of my life, showing her i am not like the other cucks and betas she's been dealing with. I don't put up with shit like that. My time is too valuable to worry about one girl when i could be out gaming much better girls out there.

Obviously, i don't own her and i can't decide if she can go make out with random dudes or not, because we're not committed in any way or shape. And the same goes for me, i can go around make out with any girl i want even in her presence. But the difference is, she's the one saying all this bullshit stuff about how much she misses me, want me in her life, take me home to have sex, and talk about how we should be dating, and a few hours later she does everything that contradicts her own words.

They will say they want to 'talk' with you about something. Then they will start with "I think it was terrible how you...blah blah blah " At this point you should take offence to the word 'terrible' being used to describe you and ask her what she really means using that word.

Spot on. She tries to put it on me and frame me as the bad guy in this whole episode. Hate it when people can't take responsibility for their actions. But i understand what you're trying to say, you're saying i need to hear her out about it. See if she apologizes or acts like everything is my fault blah blah blah, from there i should calibrate what i should do with her. I get it.

Quote: (08-19-2018 05:18 PM)Darth Wrote:  

Unless I missed it you never really mentioned her hotness. You can't do a crazy hot matrix analysis without both numbers. sounds about mid-range (AWALT) on the crazy.

She's a 6/10 so nothing i have to pick up again. I rather move on. But her personality was quite nice, and she loved me. A shame she acted like she did, because i don't feel like going back like a cuck rewarding such bad behavior.

Quote: (08-19-2018 04:28 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

He went from having "forgotten about her" to obsessing enough to post about her

I don't think it's obsessing wanting to understand how to deal with a certain situation.I am a student of the game and want to learn from every episode that gets me thinking. If i hadn't posted this thread i would have never understood this whole situation, but thanks to some great replies on here im starting to figure it out. Lesson learned.