rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women - all is not gold that glitters

Hi guys,

I'd like to share some of my thoughts and experiences with my Asian ex-girlfriend for a number of reasons. I think there's too much nonsense being written about Asian women as opposed to Western women. Some denigrate them, many others pedestalize them and only write about their good features but never present the challenges and their downsides. I dislike both attitudes as I believe Asian women do have a lot of merit but we also should not be encouraging everyone to get Asian girlfriends or wives as there are many caveats.

I'm not addressing this to folks who just want to head to Asia to bang. This is meant for those who are looking for a long-term relationship and who are mariage-minded, hoping to find someone to have kids with. So please keep that in mind. I also am not writing this to demonize my ex. She was not an all-out evil person but she certainly was not the angelic, submissive Asian girl she pretended to be, and which many people seem to think about Asian women. I also don't claim to be blameless. I made mistakes as well so to some degree I am also to blame due to my ignorance.

Let me state my position here. As a general rule, I think we are all better off finding a woman from our own country or broader culture, and sticking to our own race, especially if you plan on having kids, and especially if the notion of perpetuating Western civilization is important to you. However, desperate times call for desperate measures, which is why I was willing to take the risk with an Asian girl and why it may be a valid option for others, too.

Nevertheless, be careful what you wish for. Here's some of my observations from my relationship with an Indonesian girl whom I met as she was studying in Europe. Note that she belonged to the Chinese minority, had a Catholic upbringing, and belonged to what I'd describe as an upper-middle class family. As a Catholic, I appreciated our shared religious beliefs and I believe it did help us overcome certain problems and forgive each other. However, for those of us who are religious, beware. Religious girls can be some of the most hypocritical women out there.

AWALT. Seriously. You'd better start believing it.

So here's the good:

She was a calm, self-composed, polite, and reserved person. Very focused on what she intended to achieve, goal-oriented, diligent, and intelligent. Very headstrong, which could be a good or a bad thing depending on the issue, but I prefer a woman who knows what she wants to a flaky one. She was loyal and committed and very supportive of me initially. Conservative in terms of outlook on gender roles and family. She'd cook, clean, and stated she wanted to be a mother and have several kids. In that, she came very close to my ideal, including in terms of looks. After she supported me during a difficult period, I asked her hand. However, it quickly went downhill from there.

Here's the bad:

The passive agressiveness and saving face, pushed to the extreme. This involves a number of things. For one, there was lots of lying. Not necessarily flat-out lies but giving you half-truths and deliberately withholding information. Very elusive and evasive behavior. Whenever a misunderstanding arose, there'd be the silent treatment which could go on for days or even weeks. Whenever something was wrong, rather than discussing the matter openly, it would be dismissed and you'd be expected to let go of it. There was also the issue of major indecisiveness. I rarely got a straight "yes" or a straight "no".

If we're talking something minor, sure, just let it pass. Don't make a fuss about it as it'll be seen as a weakness. NOT, however, when we're talking major relational issues. Rather than getting it out in the open and resolving the issue, things would be repressed to the point where it would drive you up the walls. Heaven forbid you get angry, as even so much as raising your voice in frustration would be followed by threats of ending the relationship, more silent treatment, or just generally blaming you for being unable to control your emotions, and disrespecting her culture. The Culture Card.

The Culture Card is one that you should never allow them to use. Cultural differences should be discussed when they arise and if need be, you find a compromise that works for both. End of the story. You should never, ever be expected to simply conform to her culture and forsake your own identity as a Westerner. Have some self-respect. I was willing to go at great lengths to adapt to her culture, and I think you should be willing to make that effort in the beginning. However, if this goes on and she doesn't reciprocate by making an effort on her part to understand your culture, you're turning yourself into doormat.

Don't let them use the Culture Card as an excuse for their erratic behavior. If you're not well-acquainted with the culture or the language, there will be lots of confusion as to whether the problem is an issue of personality or truly a cultural thing. A girl can easily take advantage of this confusion to excuse any of her defects and bullshit games by brushing them off as a cultural matter, and blame you for being unwilling to accept or understand. You have to be firm on this one and make sure there's a clear line of communication. This is where I admit I failed in the beginning as I wasn't well-armed enough.

Another issue is finances and career. Asian women being more traditional they will expect you to hold a job and offer financial security. Nothing wrong with that. However, as soon as I got engaged, my ex started meddling with my finances and job choices to the point where buying a friend a beer made her jealous. I was "reminded" non-stop about saving money. Which I did anyhow but even so, she'd just keep repeating it ad nauseam. If I ever bought myself a treat with my hard-earned money, it would be followed by the same passive agressive remarks on saving money or the silent treatment, regardless of all the moral and pratical support I gave her as she was studying, and treating her with love and respect.

In fact, she'd push me to get higher education, effectively questioning my degree, and my general worth, regardless of the fact I had a car, an appartment, was saving up, and had been working for some pretty reputable companies. Now, I didn't have much stability, and neither was I able to save much despite a very simple lifestyle, but she was unable to understand how expensive life actually is in the West, and how difficult it's become to find a stable job. So rather than acknowledging and encouraging my efforts to keep improving my situation, she'd criticize my choices, and be pushing me to get another degree and whatnot. This didn't stem from a genuine concern for me, as I initially thought and as she and her mother would later claim, but from self-centered concerns about her future with me.

Long story short, I was deemed unfit for not being affluent enough. These constant reproaches, criticisms and mind games from her, her parents and her Indonesian friends and acquaintances were gradually destroying my self-esteem. I'd be questioning myself non-stop to the point where it was paralyzing me, while she would keep on playing the innocent, polite and well-behaved Asian girl in public. Nobody ever questioned her and no one would ever call her out for being inconsiderate toward me as a Westerner.

Which brings me to her family. Her mother, in particular. She was largely behind all the insinuations about money and career, as well as the constant insults about supposedly being unable to control my emotions, and not respecting the culture. She would talk to me while calling her daughter and tell me what to do with my life. Now, let me explain something here. Family is big in Asia. Parents are a lot more involved in the relationship choices their kids make. Nothing wrong about that, per se. If they talk to you, it could be a good sign. If they're willing to meet you, which they did, that's even better. You will have to make an effort at gaining their trust and respect if you want to marry her daughter.

However, none of this means you should allow yourself to get pushed around and openly criticized by them. In my ignorance and because of the Culture Card, I allowed them to do this to me until it exploded in their face and I left her. You have to draw a line somewhere, but when you do, you may well find that they (or your girlfriend) will play the "Culture Card" against you to make you look like the inconsiderate guy who doesn't respect their ways. If they do that, forget about it. Especially if your girlfriend is going to listen to them rather than you. And believe me, she more than likely will listen to her parents.

This ended up destroying my relationship. I wasn't taking the constant meddling with my life and the constant criticism of my every move anymore. Mind you, I did meet her parents. They even met mine. But even so, while they were in Europe, things took a bad turn. A misunderstanding occurred. I corrected my ex. She emotionally blackmailed me by going into crying mode and her mother turned against me. I was treated like a criminal but I wouldn't back down. All sorts of insults were made against me and if it weren't for her father who was well aware of cultural differences but was incredibly cucked by his "submissive" Asian wife, it would have ended right there. Only thanks to his intervention did we manage to talk it through.

However, a few months later, her mother returned to Europe. A similar misunderstanding occurred (or was provoked). I privately expressed my feelings about it to my ex in as considerate a manner possible, and I proposed a way to solve things and move forward to repair the relationship. But no matter how politely and respectfully I tried to put my criticism of her mother's behavior toward me, there was a total unwillingness to listen and to acknowledge the issue. I pointed out that I had to comply with all sorts of demands, supposedly for "cultural reasons", but that it was never reciprocated as neither she nor her parents ever took into consideration my own parents' concerns and wishes as to our future marriage, and they rarely ever put themselves in my shoes to understand where I was coming from as a Westerner who had never set foot in Asia at that point.

And this is a big one. As a Westerner, you are in a weak position. Her family has her back. Your family doesn't. Or at least, not in the same way. They will not be openly making demands toward your girlfriend the way her parents will toward you. Western parents trust you to do your own thing and make your own choices, whereas the Asian girl's family will be fully involving themselves in where the relationship is going. What we see as a strength (independence and individual responsibility) turns out to be a disadvantage in this type of setting, if her family is ill-disposed. This doesn't change once you're married. They will always be there. This can be good or bad depending on whom you're dealing with, but in my case it turned out to be a stumbling block.

To illustrate just how far this can go, I know of a guy who desperately wanted to get married to an Indonesian girl who had been studying in Europe. He would travel abroad to regularly meet her but she would never make an effort to visit him, despite being from a rich family. Her Muslim parents were skeptical so he went as far as to convert to Islam just to be accepted. They married in Indonesia and had a big, fat traditional Indonesian wedding as this was her mother's wish. It must have cost a fortune. His family headed over there to attend. Notice how the Western party would comply with all demands and the Asian party dominated the entire relationship. Quite a price to pay for a woman who may eventually divorce rape you as they now live in Europe.

Long story short, we need to stop pedestalizing Asian women. Women are women, everywhere. AWALT. Asian women have many good traits and many of them are worth it but if you want to succeed with them, I would strongly advise you to learn as much as you can about the culture beforehand, and never to forget that almost as soon as you start dating an Asian girl, her family WILL get involved and you will have to deal with them sooner or later. Face saving and the passive aggressiveness that comes with it may also be a good reason not to get involved with an Asian girl, especially if you are the type of person who prefers directness and clear communication rather hints and reading between the lines.

Note that I was in a relationship with someone from a rather affluent family. In fact, her family was better off compared to mine. Many of us Westerners don't realize how much wealthier many Asians are these days. In fact, I was shocked by the amount of materialism I witnessed from them. I recall how her mother would spend a fortune on luxury items in front of me while I was effectively being told to "save up, and shut up". The only thing they cared about was money and success. Nothing wrong with either of those but I do take issue with the importance being attached to those at the expense of other values.

Many Asians seem to judge you simply by your wallet and not by your personal merit. You may be a morally upright person who works hard and is humble, but money trumps everything. I realize I may be broad-brushing here, but this is the overall tendency I witnessed and it needs to be said. This is true of many cultures, of course, but I found it to be very pronounced with Asian people. No offense. Because of their shame-based culture and indirectness, they will be nice, polite and even very open toward you publicly but don't ever mistake this for genuine kindness. Don't be naive. You need to be on your guard as there is a massive amount of pretense and back-stabbing.

That said, depending on the girl and her family, it may well be worth the risk. Just don't delude yourself into thinking in black and white terms about Asian women. There's good, there's bad, and if you're not on guard, you may well end up marrying a woman who will be domineering the relationship and undermining your authority. Asian women are NOT submissive if by "submissive" you believe they will simply do whatever you tell them to and will always respect your authority. As with any other women, you will have to assert yourself.

A final note. Think about the kids. Even if things work out fine between the two of you, your kids will still be mixed-race and bi-cultural. How will they deal with having two cultures? Where will you raise them? What languages will they be taught? Are you willing to settle in her country? You can forget about obtaining citizenship. I know a person in this situation. Also, are you willing to sacrifice your cultural background? Depending on the country, the kids may have to choose their nationality at some point as certain countries do not allow dual citizenship. If your culture or ethnicity is important to you and you want to pass it on to your kids, you'd better think twice before getting involved with an Asian woman.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Worship of Asian chicks seems to be the forte of geeky and thirsty white dudes. I never understood it. It's not like they're known for having amazing asses or tits. Seems like with any form of pedastalization it's the failure to realize that women will be women, regardless of culture or context.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (08-16-2018 02:23 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Worship of Asian chicks seems to be the forte of geeky and thirsty white dudes. I never understood it. It's not like they're known for having amazing asses or tits. Seems like with any form of pedastalization it's the failure to realize that women will be women, regardless of culture or context.

Exactly. Others have written about the downsides of Brazilian and Russian women, too. You need to be aware of the whole truth especially if what you're looking for is a wife. Reality is far more complicated than what the snake-oil salesmen selling us the Asian (or other) Dream would have us believe.

You have this backwards. Men... and especially low SMV men like the women that like them. That's pretty much the long and the short of it. It isn't the men doing the sexual selection here... it's the women.

Geeky white guys are typically not wanted by thin or attractive white females. Those females want athletes and entertainers. On the other hand, asian women are actually attracted to intelligent men.

I've got a 20 year high school reunion coming up. I'm going to tell you that I see a HUGE trend. The geeky white guys I graduated with are enormously successful financially, most of them working in tech. The former hot young girls fall into two camps. The ones that snagged a good looking semi-succesful guy 10 years ago and are busy raising kids. The second group is currently single... some with kids and some without kids... but generally they were unable to lock down a solid guy.

Now, in previous generations a woman could chase Dbags for 10 years... have a clutch of kids... and then fall back on marrying geeky white guys for financial security.

Today, virtually all the geeky white guys I went to school with are married to asian women. Those women also tend to be intelligent and financially successful.

This is just my observations.

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

AWALT is a good rule that has served me well.

Quote: (08-16-2018 03:30 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

You have this backwards. Men... and especially low SMV men like the women that like them. That's pretty much the long and the short of it. It isn't the men doing the sexual selection here... it's the women.

Geeky white guys are typically not wanted by thin or attractive white females. Those females want athletes and entertainers. On the other hand, asian women are actually attracted to intelligent men.

I've got a 20 year high school reunion coming up. I'm going to tell you that I see a HUGE trend. The geeky white guys I graduated with are enormously successful financially, most of them working in tech. The former hot young girls fall into two camps. The ones that snagged a good looking semi-succesful guy 10 years ago and are busy raising kids. The second group is currently single... some with kids and some without kids... but generally they were unable to lock down a solid guy.

Now, in previous generations a woman could chase Dbags for 10 years... have a clutch of kids... and then fall back on marrying geeky white guys for financial security.

Today, virtually all the geeky white guys I went to school with are married to asian women. Those women also tend to be intelligent and financially successful.

You may be confusing attraction with liking money and status

eh, Asian woman just tend to have more sharp angular and feminine feature.

This is the top percentile of asian woman, not the ugly ones.

for the OP. Woman is woman man, you can talk shit about asians but im sure a white girl can pull the same shit.

Just lay your foot down bro.

Quote: (08-16-2018 04:43 PM)simonafc Wrote:  

for the OP. Woman is woman man, you can talk shit about asians but im sure a white girl can pull the same shit.

Just lay your foot down bro.

My criticism isn't so much of Asian women as it is of those who pedestalize them. The whole point of the post is exactly that - AWALT.

One of the things I especially noticed in your (interesting) post is, that the Asian woman you are describing (and criticizing) studied in Europe. Quoting you: "Here's some of my observations from my relationship with an Indonesian girl whom I met as she was studying in Europe".

Well, this was bound to change her, and not for the best. [Image: confused.gif] I contend that an Asian woman (and from a Catholic minority, to begin with) who lives for months, semesters even, in (Western I guess?) Europe, is very likely to have been corrupted by the pervasive cultural degeneracy of "Liberal" Europe.

So she's Asian no more, my friend - or OK, she remains physically Asian, but in her mind and behavior, the ultra-feminist and Leftist habits of Western Europe, have probably damaged her beyond hope.

Women from any social or ethnic background, who spend a semester or more in Western Europe, will remain entitled and somewhat dour for the rest of their lives, with a few exceptions of course.

Edit: Spaniard8 below is blunt but right in his analysis: there is also the fact that both Asian women you are describing, OP, are from very rich families. Which indeed means that the spoilt daughters would chose their families (and security both material and emotional) before you.

This has nothing to do with Asian girls.

You seem to be oblivious to the golden rule:

"He who has the gold, makes the rules."

Grow up, man.

Dating a girl from a well off family comes with strings attached. That girl is set for life as long as she keeps her relationships with her mom and pop in a positive state.

Why would she jeopardize that? To get banged out by some broke bloke?

You're naive and reality just slapped you in the face.

Raise your SMV, or more like your MV, and you won't have to experience these kinds of difficulties. Or don't, and blame it on "Asian girls."

Get real.

Quote: (08-16-2018 06:46 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Grow up, man.
[..]

You're naive and reality just slapped you in the face.

Raise your SMV, or more like your MV, and you won't have to experience these kinds of difficulties. Or don't, and blame it on "Asian girls."

Get real.

Dude, why the need to be so condescending, seriously? I'm well aware of what you're saying and you do have a point. I was naive when I met her, and learned my lesson.

There are many guys out there who may come across the same type of rich Asian girl studying in Europe or elsewhere. I'm warning them about the possible pitfalls.

However, it's also about the pedestalization of Asian women in general. Those poor girls from Asia or other regions popular in the manosphere also have their issues, and the message of my post is exactly this - AWALT.

So it's not about trashing Asian women. It's a wake-up call to the manosphere to get real and stop the disinformation machine. You're missing the whole point.

Can someone Tl;Dr me? Thanks, fam.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (08-16-2018 06:40 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

So she's Asian no more, my friend - or OK, she remains physically Asian, but in her mind and behavior, the ultra-feminist and Leftist habits of Western Europe, have probably damaged her beyond hope.

Women from any social or ethnic background, who spend a semester or more in Western Europe, will remain entitled and somewhat dour for the rest of their lives, with a few exceptions of course.

Yes and no. I think we're being far too quick to blame negative Western influence here. Yes, there was some of that but by and large, most of the problems I encountered and described weren't due to her getting brainwashed by Feminism, which she openly criticized.

They're the typical problems you may be forced to deal with in mixed Western-Asian relationships, especially with regard to communication style and the parental influence. From my own exchanges with people who are in such relationships today, those are pretty universal.

People need to be made aware of those pitfalls instead of being fed the usual one-sided and simplistic bullshit you'll find on RoK these days about just how awesome Asian women are and how we all need to get them instead. Yes, there's lots of good things about them. No, they might not be for everyone. It's not all gold that glitters. AWALT.

Just one more thing. Some folks here might brush off my post thinking none of it matters because she belonged to the elite 1%. Well, as stated earlier she was middle class. Plenty of those in major cities in SEA and many of them are looking for Western spouses, too.

I think the problem is that you really missed the whole point of everything. The lesson is not AWALT at all. Instead, the lesson is that quality feminine women from good cultures and families are going to look for someone that can support a family. Not AWALT. There are shitty single mothers all over the place who would totally be fine with just having a man. There are cultures in Latin America and in other parts of Asia like the Philippines where popping out kids with no planning is just the way things go. There are my single mom section 8 tenants who did not care if they had a future with a man, they just wanted to have kids to get their rent paid.

The whole point of going for foreign women is that many of them are not like that. Let's take this excerpt:

"I didn't have much stability, and neither was I able to save much despite a very simple lifestyle, but she was unable to understand how expensive life actually is in the West, and how difficult it's become to find a stable job. So rather than acknowledging and encouraging my efforts to keep improving my situation, she'd criticize my choices, and be pushing me to get another degree and whatnot. This didn't stem from a genuine concern for me, as I initially thought and as she and her mother would later claim, but from self-centered concerns about her future with me."

So, she saw that you were barely getting by and were not saving much. She was frustrated with your financial situation. She also saw that you were frustrated with your own financial situation. Your mutual frustration lead to your angry outbursts. She probably brought up ways that she thought you could change your life to be able to support a family. What you are calling self-centered is just a very basic desire for stability. To know that kids spawned with you would not end up on the streets or dependant on her parents. That is why the family was concerned.

Do women have materialistic flaws? Does a bear shit in the woods?

But this is not about that. This is about a cultural difference where there are expectations specific to the culture. In China, for instance, you are expected to have a house before marriage (~70% of women require it, according to a China Post survey). Meanwhile, among marriages in the US it's more than the opposite. If there were not cultural differences between women, why on earth would we bother traveling thousands of miles to get the exact same thing?

Quote: (08-16-2018 07:40 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Can someone Tl;Dr me? Thanks, fam.

Bottom line is this: The manosphere is full of crap about Asian women and we need to get real. While there is much good to be said about Asian women, they still have their problems - so AWALT. We need to know what we're getting into and be told the whole story - the good and the bad. Which is why I decided to share some of the negative experiences I had as a counter-balance.

Good post but it's not that Asian women are "actually attracted to intelligent men". It's that they are attracted to white men period and would tolerate any flaws like nerdyness and aspie behavior for the big prize of snagging a white man.

Some pencil neck Canadian dude here in China mentioned the exact same thing. No attractive white girl would touch him with a 3 meter pole but Chinese girls are all over him. And he thinks it's because "Asian girls like quirky guyz". Yeah right.

Asian girls are Honda Civics for white men of the dating market. Reliable, affordable, nothing to be proud of but nothing to be ashamed of either. Then you got some Civic owners who try to convince you how their civic is better than an M3. In the end people always believe what they want to believe like always.

As for OP, you said it yourself. Serious dating should in most cases be reserved to your own race, ethnicity, religion, educational level and social class.

Plenty of bitches have done this and jeopardized relationships with their families or marriages. Just look at that hoe that Trump Jr. had, cucked him with no fucks given.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (08-16-2018 07:51 PM)Dasein Wrote:  

The whole point of going for foreign women is that many of them are not like that. Let's take this excerpt:

"I didn't have much stability, and neither was I able to save much despite a very simple lifestyle, but she was unable to understand how expensive life actually is in the West, and how difficult it's become to find a stable job. So rather than acknowledging and encouraging my efforts to keep improving my situation, she'd criticize my choices, and be pushing me to get another degree and whatnot. This didn't stem from a genuine concern for me, as I initially thought and as she and her mother would later claim, but from self-centered concerns about her future with me."

So, she saw that you were barely getting by and were not saving much. She was frustrated with your financial situation. She also saw that you were frustrated with your own financial situation. Your mutual frustration lead to your angry outbursts. She probably brought up ways that she thought you could change your life to be able to support a family. What you are calling self-centered is just a very basic desire for stability. To know that kids spawned with you would not end up on the streets or dependant on her parents. That is why the family was concerned.

Do women have materialistic flaws? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Thanks for your input, I appreciate your post. I see your point but I'm afraid I cannot fully agree because you're making a few wrong assumptions here and part of the story is missing. I guess I wasn't so clear when I wrote that paragraph so I apologize.

Yes, I lacked stability at that point but things were definitely improving. I was getting by and had never had any trouble getting a job. Saving up was difficult for reasons that are beyond my control but that I can thank our fucked up welfare state and globalization for - but that's another topic.

Now here's the deal. Many people are in this situation in declining Western Europe. And she knew this full well. Some people still spend all their money and even go in debt just to go on holidays, but I didn't. It all seemed okay to her until we got engaged. From then on, she wanted to have it all right here, right now.

My parents had to work their asses off and save the little they could to get their marriage going. They built it together. Same story with her parents, in fact, who also had to work hard to work their way up and get a better life, but she conveniently forgot to keep that in mind.

So what may have started out as well-intentioned suggestions quickly turned into major, untenable expectations and demands being made of me. All of a sudden my degree isn't high enough, while it wasn't a problem for so long, and in fact never was since I was never unemployed. Gradually, there'd also be cravings surfacing for luxury items, world traveling, etc.

See what I'm getting at here? Let's not even mention her mother's insane demands which basically boiled down to telling me "you're neither a doctor nor an engineer so get lost".

It's not so much about being worried about you not being able to provide for the kids later on as it is about her being worried to, perhaps, have to lead a simple lifestyle without the luxuries back home for a while, and perhaps having to work a little bit to get things going. Hypergamy, anyone?

So while I understand how you could interpret my story in this way, I hope you can see that it's really all about AWALT.

Double post.

Quote: (08-16-2018 08:00 PM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

Good post but it's not that Asian women are "actually attracted to intelligent men". It's that they are attracted to white men period and would tolerate any flaws like nerdyness and aspie behavior for the big prize of snagging a white man.

That'll depend on social class to some degree but overall you're right and my travel experience and online observations confirm it. Frankly, it's pretty off-putting how willing a fair amount of them are to abandon their countries while badmouthing their male compatriots. I mean seriously, it must be worse there than in Saudi Arabia, LOL.

Asian girls are Honda Civics for white men of the dating market. Reliable, affordable, nothing to be proud of but nothing to be ashamed of either. Then you got some Civic owners who try to convince you how their civic is better than an M3. In the end people always believe what they want to believe like always.

Funny you picked Honda, haha. Good analogy.

As for OP, you said it yourself. Serious dating should in most cases be reserved to your own race, ethnicity, religion, educational level and social class.

Bingo.

OP, maybe you're just new to the forum, but no one here worth talking to pedastalizes asian girls all that much. This isn't a weeaboo forum.

Guys criticize Asia all the time. Just go into any of the big asia-specific threads and you'll read all the criticisms you just brought up.

I detailed a lot of my first 6-months in China and it was mostly just me getting slaughtered by cultural differences.

If you're going to marry an Asian chick and not know the culture well, you're going to get rinsed. Honestly, you could say that about ANY culture or country, really. I've been in china for over 3 years now and I'm still learning a lot about how the people think.

Travelerkai said as much in his Marriage and Dating guide for China. I'd suggest you dig that up. It'll shed some light on some of the things you experienced with your fiancee.

I'm Black, but I'd probably get rolled if I flew out to Nigeria and tried to find a wife without putting in serious legwork.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Delete

Quote: (08-16-2018 08:44 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Plenty of bitches have done this and jeopardized relationships with their families or marriages. Just look at that hoe that Trump Jr. had, cucked him with no fucks given.

That's a given.

Best thing you can do is learn as much as possible about their culture as you possibly can.. you don't want the girls that put white guys on a pedestal.

You need to choose the right girl out of the gate.. and that takes more effort than just scooping up the first girl who's really into you. If you've never lived in her country for an extended period of time, fully understand her background, and understand her culture and what certain behaviours actually *mean* to the natives around her and what she's expressing.. then yeah you're going to get fucked.

Here's the reality most guys don't see: 99% of asian girls don't give a shit about white guys. They really don't. At least for Thai girls, on average they're far more into the Korean, Japanese, Chinese look than they are the western look. BUT the 1-2% who *do* like westerners, fucking love them, so that's all we experience and all we're surrounded with. Being white is extremely polarising, and the girls who filter them-selves out, or are kinda 'meh', we never see. The foreigner-hunter girls I see almost all white guys dating aren't the same as the other 99%

The girls you want for a real relationship or marriage aren't the ones that approach you (or at least are extremely receptive to your initial approach). They're not the ones with the flawless English you met in Europe. They're not the Christian ones who just finished the latest season of Game of Thrones

There are lots of amazing Asian girls. There are also a bunch of shit ones who just want a free ride with a westerner who will hitch them off to France. You need to know how to tell the difference, and you can't do that if you don't understand their culture

Some pencil neck Canadian dude here in China mentioned the exact same thing. No attractive white girl would touch him with a 3 meter pole but Chinese girls are all over him. And he thinks it's because "Asian girls like quirky guyz". Yeah right.

I disagree. I've spent a lot of time working with Asian people in Asia. There is a real and tangible difference in what the majority of women are looking for in a man.
Asian women do value intelligence and education more highly than western women. At the same time... yes they are still women and like tall muscular men.

There is a reason why white guys married to asian women earn WAY more money than white guys married to white women. It's because those asian girls are actively seeking "pencil necked" tech worker geeky guys. If they were picking men based on the same criteria as white women... then they would have similar pairing incomes.

I mean you can easily see how white women in the west are actively chasing dumbfuck losers, because the more a white guy occupies a job that requires intelligence and education... the more likely he is to marry a woman who isn't white. That is just truth.

To my opinion the OP is just a race troll.

[Image: 4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042-480-712.jpg]