rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I may be moving to Mesa, AZ next Wednesday. Got any tips to game the women there?

I may be moving to Mesa, AZ next Wednesday. Got any tips to game the women there?

Good news, gentlemen.

So, I'm in the final stages of a job interview for a mid-sized tech company in Mesa, AZ. If all goes as planned, they want me to move my ass ASAP. The pay is good. The company culture is excellent. So I'll probably take their offer. However, let's discuss game.

I've been out of the game for a few months after I decided to focus on college. It's time to dedicate myself to the art of game once more; but I need some pointers.

1.) What are the best ways to game women in the Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix area?

2.) I'm from Denver, CO. The people there are chill compared to where I live now. If you've been to both Denver and Mesa/Phoenix, how do the women compare and contrast?

3.) What are the best locations for both day and night game?

Quote: (08-14-2018 11:34 PM)Hegemon1984 Wrote:  

Good news, gentlemen.

So, I'm in the final stages of a job interview for a mid-sized tech company in Mesa, AZ. If all goes as planned, they want me to move my ass ASAP. The pay is good. The company culture is excellent. So I'll probably take their offer. However, let's discuss game.

I've been out of the game for a few months after I decided to focus on college. It's time to dedicate myself to the art of game once more; but I need some pointers.

1.) What are the best ways to game women in the Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix area?

2.) I'm from Denver, CO. The people there are chill compared to where I live now. If you've been to both Denver and Mesa/Phoenix, how do the women compare and contrast?

3.) What are the best locations for both day and night game?

I was in the area not too long ago and I spent a lot of time in the Tempe area (right next to Mesa).

1) Your game is going to have to change based on where you are. Mesa is Mormon town and it can be a bit boring, from a game perspective. Unless you are willing to try LTR game on girls who don't sneak off to Mill Ave on weekends, I would skip it. There are a few malls in Mesa that might work for day game, but there are a lot of families so I don't know. You could try Arizona Mills. There seem to be a lot of younger (18-21) girls in that mall.

Scottsdale depends on your strengths. There is a lot of night gaming oppurtunity in both Old Town Scottsdale and right around Fashion Square. You could literally grab an early dinner at PF Changs (or whatever) at Fashion Square and then stalk the neighbourhood. There will be tons of 7+ girls walking around the area if it is a weekend. In many cases they will already be buzzed and open to being opened. There is a promenade off of the high-end condos on (I think) Goldwater. The girls there (at night) seem to be down to party.

There is also the soccer mom/trophy wife game in Scottsdale. This is more of a day game situation. If you are in to it (and you have the skill set) hit up some yoga classes in the Frank Llloyd Wright Blvd area (on the east side of Loop 202). Or, if you want to go hardmode, rent a room at the Phoenician or Biltmore and game women at the gym or complimentary fitness classes. To that point, hotel pools in Phoenix/Scottsdale tend to be fun places to game if you play it casual (don't get kicked out). In many cases, you have single women who are half naked anyway and, often, buzzed on mimosas. You can take your pick of resorts from the list of about 100 in the area. You choice will depend on your taste in women. Older money places like the aforementioned ones tend to skew trophy wife. Places like the W tend to have a younger, sketchier vibe.

2) I've only been to Denver a few times, but the women struck me as way more chill than Phoenix girls. Many women in the Valley are hot. And they work to keep it that way. And they know it. I'm not saying they aren't cool. Many are. But the hot Tempe-set type girls are going to make you work for it.

3) For both day and night game, the best places to go BY FAR are the university campuses. ASU Tempe campus is the best known and the most target rich environment, but there are others. ASU also has a downtown campus that isn't bad. There are lots of open air cafes and stuff down there (check out Devil's Greens - its all ASU chicks). And, downtown campus is home to ASU's nursing and journalism schools so there is like a 4-to-1 girl-to-guy ratio. I think it is an under-appreciated location. Near ASU downtown there are also extension divisions of other universities (UofA, for example) so it is a good area to walk around.

You are going to be there for a while and you sound young, so try this for night game. Try to get in to the ASU house party sets. This is mainly out of Tempe campus. If you can make a few friends (they can be guys), it is fairly easy to get invited to multiple college house parties on Friday and Saturday nights. These will usually be between Rural and Southern, so it is easy to bounce from one party to another. I would actually avoid going to the dorms (specifically Barrett Honors). They tend to frown on random guys being in coed's rooms at night. [Image: angel.gif]

I think Arizona (the whole state) is an underappreciated asset for women. Valley girls are hot, and they haven't quite reached that mega-bitch level of SoCal girls. In fact, I have known a number of California girls who have moved to the Valley and levelled out a bit. Maybe it's the dry air? Also, there are far more things to do in AZ than it gets credit for. Sports, outside activities, night clubs, etc. Phoenix is the fifth largest city in the country, so I think you'll do fine swimming in a pool that big.

Currently out of office.

I know a well repped and vetted member who claims Phoenix/Scottsdale as his personal pussy paradise. One of the best college areas for awesome fun 18-24 girls, and lots of Latinas too.

It should be easier than Denver as people are a bit more laid back and it's not as much of an SJW-fest. I was out that way a few months ago and hung with a few locals they were really chill. If you can pull girls in Denver then you should certainly be able to pull girls in Phoenix.

I don't know ow anything about Mesa specifically.

Mesa AZ in 2 steps:

1:Walk out of your hotel room
2:Get shot by cops

https://www.google.com/search?&q=shootin...iel+shaver

Mesa/Gilbert/Chandler is a fine place to live, many major employers there, "suburban" and lower-middle-class, family-oriented. You'll find the area very laid-back, with a mix of SoCal and southwestern country attitudes. Not foreign to somebody from Denver at all.

If you're on the younger side, Tempe college nightlife is an option, if you're a little older, most of that nightlife is in Scottsdale. There are still some decent strips of restaurants and other things to do in the southeastern valley, though, and it might even be better for daygame.

If you're going to working in eastern Mesa, I'd suggest finding a place in western Mesa or similar for convenience to the rest of the valley. All outsiders underestimate the length of drives across the valley. If you're buying, Val Vista Lakes is a really popular place for new buyers to look. If your job is in western Mesa, you're set. You can live right by the action if you want.

Apache Junction is the east valley's anus. Maybe don't get ideas about living near it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (08-15-2018 08:14 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Apache Junction is the east valley's anus. Maybe don't get ideas about living near it.

Apache Junction has been the valley's anus since the story of the Lost Dutchman. Its the Gary, Indiana of AZ.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote:Quote:

And, downtown campus is home to ASU's nursing and journalism schools so there is like a 4-to-1 girl-to-guy ratio. I think it is an under-appreciated location. Near ASU downtown there are also extension divisions of other universities (UofA, for example) so it is a good area to walk around.

I live in downtown Phoenix. Can confirm.