rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Today is RVF's 10th birthday!

We made it ten years! I opened this forum to the public on August 11, 2008. Here is the announcement post on my blog.

Quote:Quote:

I tried to start a forum two years ago but shut it down after a couple months. I picked bad forum software, didn’t promote the forum well, and had only one board category with no theme or direction. I learned from my mistakes. Yesterday I opened doors to the Roosh V Forum.

Staring a forum is pretty tough (less than 1% of my readers post comments), so to help things along I’m giving away two prizes. If you make at least one post in the forum in the next three weeks, you will be entered in a random drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Condom Depot or a $15 gift certificate to Amazon.com.

Two specific reasons I want a forum:

1. I want to birth a living beast that is independent of me, like an online version of Fight Club.

2. It’s getting hard to keep up with all the emails and Facebook messages I get that ask me for advice. I feel bad when I get an email that starts with, “Roosh I need help this weekend I’m seeing a girl…” and then I don’t get to it until a week after. With a forum people can ask questions and get advice besides just from me.

So check it out, register your moniker, and mess around with the control panel and the software’s many excellent features. My signature quote is selected and ready to inspire.

Chances are you haven't been here for the entire decade. I can tell you that things have really changed, and not just the forum but the world around it. In 2007, the forum exclusively dealt with self-improvement advice, but as the years went on, our individual pursuit of happiness started to clash with various agendas of the elite. It has become harder to separate the individual from the political.

We've seen wave after wave of propaganda that has attacked game, love tourism, and masculinity. We've experienced DDOS attacks and at least two emergencies where I had to shut down the forum to outside access. And yet we're still here. Many men are still working on their money and game. Men are lifting, traveling, and investing. We have rejected the mold that the mainstream culture has tried to impose upon us.

Individually, I believe we're more capable of ever of achieving our goals, but we can't deny that there is tension in the Western air, especially when it comes to censorship. For the forum to survive the next ten years, something has to put a halt to the vice that is currently clamping down on dissidents, conservatives, and red pilled men. We'll see how far things go, but thankfully we have been maintaining offline connections for years. We won't lose those relationships no matter what happens to us on the internet.

So let's take it one day at a time and enjoy the forum as it changes with the culture and the world. Thank you for being a part of such a special place that has dramatically changed the lives of thousands of men, especially myself. My life would be worse without it.

[Image: KfKXJpW.png]

[Image: s5AL83c.gif]

[Image: 8YI8ziU.gif]

[Image: lmXc5lL.gif]

[Image: TmAyeNZ.gif]

[Image: CuRcTqw.gif]

[Image: clap2.gif]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Congrats Roosh. I don't think you get enough credit for what you do for us. Your work and efforts in this space have been incredibly generous and undervalued.

This forum is a goldmine of information that has had a massive influence on the direction of my life.

I'm here in Eastern Europe because of a thread that I read in the travel section ~6 months ago. I'm making money online, dating beautiful women, and genuinely living an awesome life.

Thanks bro! Sell us more products or something. You deserve the extra money.

Thank you Roosh, for all of your work. We all have enormous respect for what you've done, especially your courage to stand up to the mob, sticking to your principles, and never backing down. There are countless men here who owe you a great debt of gratitude, for laying the groundwork, and providing the tools to come together to improve our lives. Ten years is a huge deal, especially considering the challenges that have been encountered along the way. God willing, here's to another ten years.

Here's an interesting comment from Roosh's blog announcement:

Roosh10 years ago

Girls are more than invited. Since it's going to be a sausage fest probably i'm sure the other men will welcome females.

My how times have changed! I get the feeling that when Roosh wrote this, he had no idea how successful the forum would become.

[Image: clap.gif]

Thank you for everything you do, Roosh.

The very first and oldest thread on RVF from August 2008 is here:

I like girls who like stuff
thread-3.html

[Image: footloose_full_1.gif]

Quote: (08-11-2018 09:26 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Roosh10 years ago

Girls are more than invited. Since it's going to be a sausage fest probably i'm sure the other men will welcome females.

My how times have changed! I get the feeling that when Roosh wrote this, he had no idea how successful the forum would become.

There was no rule against women for years, I believe. The forum was too male centered with members who didn't thirst over the few women present that it organically pushed women out. Even the hazing for new male members is hard enough.

Thank you Roosh.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Relatively new here. Would be fun if some older members could do a most memorable forum highlights of every year list. Kind of like the Year in Review special editions of Time Magazine at the end of each year.

For 2018 it would be
1. Guns, Lies and Virgins: The mystery of Nola and the King of Belgrade.
2. Bushido Brown hunts down and critically wounds Crocodile Dundee
3. The Philly Witch Trials: H1B accountant collaborates with leading flat earth theorist to expose renegade lawyer

Where are they now, eh?

[Image: attachment.jpg39703]   

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Shoutouts go to the four foundation members who have logged on this year.

Here's one of the first meltdowns. That thread didn't age well.
Quote: (02-09-2009 10:47 AM)X-Factor Wrote:  

Roosh is a self-proclaimed guru that never posts. Roosh is a guy whom lives in his dad's basement for crissakes.

He never posts, even when it's obvious guys are seeking HIS advice (for some god-awful reason). When he does post, it's these pithy little posts that add no real insight. I guess if you want to find true insight, just buy his book. Pffffft!!!!

For all you guys out there who are striving to be like Roosh, I say this: STOP RIGHT NOW. You SHOULD NOT be striving to emulate this guy. He has no job, lives in his dad's basement, and backpacked around and fucked a few women (and wrote a book about it to sell to YOU). So fucking what! I do that all the time, except I have a job, have a house, have responsibilities, have a boat, have a Harley, have securitiy, and have self-respect (among many other "haves").

Good luck with this sinking ship Roosh. And it's only sinking because you ALLOWED it to happen.

The reason I wrote this is because Roosh was called out by a woman in a thread and he never responded. A fucking man would defend his site and his beliefs. But he did neither. So I am left with no choice but to leave here. I am convinced that this site offers me nothing in terms of personal growth and sexing more women. Aside from a COUPLE other dudes, it's like the blind leading the blind around here. And I'm sick of it.

I don't need anyone on here for advice on how to get laid in South America (or anywhere else in the world for that matter). So long Roosh, and good luck with this giant fucking circle jerk.
Is a forum that has gradually grown for more than 10 years 'weak' or 'sinking'? I'm sure Roosh had enough time to put in a few more posts over the years.

A Meltdown Archive.

Here's to another 10 years of RVF. A man's dream will never die!
[Image: highfive.gif]

"Shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

Its changed a lot since then. I wonder what the coming years hold.

Congratulations, Roosh! Here is to another 10 years!

Quote: (08-11-2018 09:53 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2018 09:26 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Roosh10 years ago

There was no rule against women for years, I believe. The forum was too male centered with members who didn't thirst over the few women present that it organically pushed women out. Even the hazing for new male members is hard enough.

I think I remember some RVFers would say something like "Show us your tits or GTFO". [Image: icon_lol.gif]

[Image: tits_or_gtfo.jpg]

Total number of members who have been banned: 4,153 (most were spammers)

That's 1.14 bans a day, every day, for a decade.

I wonder how many lives have been changed, in the present and in the future. Men who are now living in a different corner of the globe, having left behind their previous life in the West. Children born from relationships formed after this move.

A child born, simply from a man sitting behind his computer who stumbled across the RVF, perhaps after an innocuous google search. Who knows, if they'd never searched for 'Tokyo Nightlife Info', that child might never have been born.

Butterfly Effect.

Thanks Roosh

Congratulations Roosh. Honestly, I thought the forum was older than 10 years but making it 10 years is great accomplishment. It really has become the preeminent men's forum, a place where guys can come and ruminate about all aspects of being a man in modern day civilization. I'm most grateful for the great guys I've had the opportunity to meet in person. Some of my best friends are forum members and it my goal to meet as many forum members as possible. One of the last bastions of free speech and a place where men can be and learn to be masculine, fearless men. Here's to another 10 years to come!

Congratulations Roosh. As time goes by I’m more and more grateful for this forum. It’s a place where men can talk unfiltered and give each other real advice. You also have the opportunity to meet great guys who are already ”pre-selected” due to their membership here.

I love the toxic and dangerous masculinity of this place.

Here’s to another 10 years. It’s gonna be challenging but nothing worthwile ever came from lazing around.

Congratulations!

Don't really log-in and post much nowadays, but still lurk quite a lot. This place has saved me from several jams and I will continue to use the knowledge from the players in here to work on building up to their level. Not many things are built to last these days, so it shows the level of quality on this forum. Cheers and best of luck moving forward.

I love the RVF. The opportunity to speak with other men here is among the things in life that I most cherish and am grateful for.

Thank you Roosh for continuing to do the work, day in day out, of keeping this place up and running; to paraphrase what someone said about NATO, of keeping the bros in, the trolls down, and the hoes out. Here's to another 10 years of freedom, sanity and laughter.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Cheers Roosh, I'm immensely grateful for the changes this place has made to my life: including career path alterations, holiday destinations, living locations, and real-life friendships.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Well done to everyone that makes this place what it is.

The red pill is my religion and this forum is my church.

Thank you Roosh. You are a great man.

[Image: giphy.gif]