rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should we read feminist books?

Any man from that Western World that turns on the TV can testify that the left is winning the cultural war. All we see is black victimization, empowerment of women, multiculturalism etc.
To fight a war, we need a coherent strategy. In my opinion, the philosopher Olavo de Carvalho has devised a good one. For him, it is useless for conservatives to debate SJWs on the internet or raise angry signs in the streets. In fact, the better strategy is immunizing opinion-makers by giving them arguments that promptly neutralize any of the sophisms crated by the left. This means writing tons of books that demoralize leftist ideologues. These books will be read by journalists, jurists, physicians, academics. This way we neutralize those who make the minds of useful idiots. This strategy was applied in Brazil and it is starting to work. As you may know, we impeached a leftist president in 2015 and a conservative candidate is leading the voting intentions for next election.
What the manosphere should do? We are a segment of the conservative field, and we fight a personal battle against the feminists. My conclusion is that our obligation is writing tons of books that demoralize feminist ideologues. In order to do that, we first need to know who the feminist gurus are, isolate them and target them really hard.
I agree that a man needs a lot of stomach to read feminist books. However, I think we are not obeying Sun Tzu’s Art of War first rule, which says: know your enemy.
Has anyone in this forum ever read a feminist book? Don’t you think we should start writing books attacking feminist gurus?

Quote: (08-08-2018 05:50 PM)JoSuado Wrote:  

Any man from that Western World that turns on the TV can testify that the left is winning the cultural war. All we see is black victimization, empowerment of women, multiculturalism etc.
To fight a war, we need a coherent strategy. In my opinion, the philosopher Olavo de Carvalho has devised a good one. For him, it is useless for conservatives to debate SJWs on the internet or raise angry signs in the streets. In fact, the better strategy is immunizing opinion-makers by giving them arguments that promptly neutralize any of the sophisms crated by the left. This means writing tons of books that demoralize leftist ideologues. These books will be read by journalists, jurists, physicians, academics. This way we neutralize those who make the minds of useful idiots. This strategy was applied in Brazil and it is starting to work. As you may know, we impeached a leftist president in 2015 and a conservative candidate is leading the voting intentions for next election.
What the manosphere should do? We are a segment of the conservative field, and we fight a personal battle against the feminists. My conclusion is that our obligation is writing tons of books that demoralize feminist ideologues. In order to do that, we first need to know who the feminist gurus are, isolate them and target them really hard.
I agree that a man needs a lot of stomach to read feminist books. However, I think we are not obeying Sun Tzu’s Art of War first rule, which says: know your enemy.
Has anyone in this forum ever read a feminist book? Don’t you think we should start writing books attacking feminist gurus?

-We already know what they have to say, it`s not like they are coming up with anything new...ever.

-Also those books etc. you mention, written by conservatives, are already out there. The Feminists and others could read them if they wanted to, and if they had the capacity to reason at that level. Most of them are stupid women after all.

-The Manosphere/anti-Feminists are not all self identified conservatives. So it would be wrong to say that we are "downstream" from conservatism in general. That includes Roosh. http://www.rooshv.com/conservatives-are-losers

-I`ll give you the benefit of doubt and say that you`re not some Feminist troll that want`s to "trick" ROK members into reading Feminists literature. (Like we haven`t dissected those idea a trillion times before.) I have my doubts though...

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (08-08-2018 06:43 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

-We already know what they have to say, it`s not like they are coming up with anything new...ever.
> You know what they have to say because their useful idiots are infiltrated everywhere. But, do you really know the source that feed them with sophisms? Name one famous post-modern feminist author. We are dodging Art of War #1 rule: know your enemy.

-Also those books etc. you mention, written by conservatives, are already out there. The Feminists and others could read them if they wanted to, and if they had the capacity to reason at that level. Most of them are stupid women after all.
> I’ve found only two books that analyze feminist authors and dismantle their arguments: Vers la Féminisation of Alain Soral and Le premier Sex of Eric Zemmour. Both are French books with no English translation. Those books are not meant to change the minds of useful idiots, since this is useless. Anti-feminist books should demoralize feminist authors in such a way that those who influence the useful idiots (journalists, jurists, academics) will feel ashamed to spread feminist ideas.

-The Manosphere/anti-Feminists are not all self identified conservatives. So it would be wrong to say that we are "downstream" from conservatism in general. That includes Roosh. http://www.rooshv.com/conservatives-are-losers
> Roosh is disappointed with conservatives because they don’t fight back. Look at this video:

Conservatives from Brazil harassed Judith Butler, a feminist ideologue, when she arrived in São Paulo to host a seminar. Why men from all the world don’t do with feminist gurus the same thing they do with Roosh?

-I`ll give you the benefit of doubt and say that you`re not some Feminist troll that want`s to "trick" ROK members into reading Feminists literature. (Like we haven`t dissected those idea a trillion times before.) I have my doubts though...
> Have you ever dissected the idea of creating a group focused on writing books that demoralize feminist authors? Why don’t we write a “The Black Book of Feminism” type of book?

Feminism is funded and supported by the world's trillionaires. You cannot fight that kind of power the same way they "fight" conservatives.

Besides - their ideology is based on idiotic propaganda. Nature will balance things out sooner or later. You cannot deny natural sexual behavioral patterns forever.

Quote: (08-09-2018 03:18 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Feminism is funded and supported by the world's trillionaires. You cannot fight that kind of power the same way they "fight" conservatives.
I agree. That means, as explained in Vox Day’s book SJWs Always Lie, we are fighting an asymmetric war, in which we are the weaker side. Consequently, we should set out a fourth-generation warfare strategy. A well-successful example was #gamergate. However, I think we should target on feminist gurus, not on their useful idiots.
I named this topic “Should we read feminist books” not to draw the attention of detractors. However, the message I am trying to convey is: Why are we not attacking feminist ideologues? Why we do not do with them the same thing they do with Roosh? Does the fact that we do not punch back make us losers? Are we different from conservacucks?

Besides - their ideology is based on idiotic propaganda. Nature will balance things out sooner or later. You cannot deny natural sexual behavioral patterns forever.
I tend to believe that Islam will balance things out sooner, since every civilization needs a soul to survive.

Quote: (08-09-2018 10:00 AM)JoSuado Wrote:  

I tend to believe that Islam will balance things out sooner, since every civilization needs a soul to survive.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

It will kill feminism out sure, but it's only giving more problems.

Quote: (08-08-2018 08:49 PM)JoSuado Wrote:  

> You know what they have to say because their useful idiots are infiltrated everywhere. But, do you really know the source that feed them with sophisms? Name one famous post-modern feminist author. We are dodging Art of War #1 rule: know your enemy.

> I’ve found only two books that analyze feminist authors and dismantle their arguments: Vers la Féminisation of Alain Soral and Le premier Sex of Eric Zemmour. Both are French books with no English translation. Those books are not meant to change the minds of useful idiots, since this is useless. Anti-feminist books should demoralize feminist authors in such a way that those who influence the useful idiots (journalists, jurists, academics) will feel ashamed to spread feminist ideas.

> Roosh is disappointed with conservatives because they don’t fight back. Look at this video:

Conservatives from Brazil harassed Judith Butler, a feminist ideologue, when she arrived in São Paulo to host a seminar. Why men from all the world don’t do with feminist gurus the same thing they do with Roosh?

> Have you ever dissected the idea of creating a group focused on writing books that demoralize feminist authors? Why don’t we write a “The Black Book of Feminism” type of book?

-In my opinion Feminism`s source are Zionist allegiance intellectuals. Most Feminists are useful idiots though, oblivious to this. The (real) objective is the decimation of Europeans. They also make sure that these ideas are kept away from their own communities/land. (just as with the Marxism-equality agenda.)

-If you`re going to be as specific as books that dismantle Feminist authors arguments, yes you might be right. (Although I haven`t looked into that myself.) I like Alain Soral though. But most classic philosophy-science (evolution in particular) is in direct opposition to all of Feminist teachings. Importantly also, if you refute Feminist arguments, you have to use their language. This is a trap however. If you accept the term gender roles for example, and try to dismantle it, you have already lost the debate. That term exists to control the narrative, and win the debate before it`s begun. Roles can be altered you see! But there are no gender roles, only evolved biological differences that can not be undone. (Clever little trick that.)

-Brazil is quite different in may ways from the Western world. Religion is still going strong in Brazil. Most of these things can be explained by race differences. The US is moving more in the direction of Brazil-Mexico though, but that`s a separate topic.

-I just don`t see how books will do the trick. Young people have short attention spans these days, and the info is certainly out there on anti-Feminism in more accessible forms. We could write a book yes, but Amazon etc. would not sell it, and few if any would read it.

It`s not a bad initiative, but I think it`s somewhat naive. We must use more cynical/brutal means than books to fight this monster.

George L. Mallory

On one hand, it pays to read the enemy's playbook so you know what their up to and how their mind works.

On the other hand, I believe in trash in = trash out. Just like you want to be careful what you put into your body, you want to be careful how you nourish your mind.

G

Thread title immediately brought to mind this comparable argument idea: Should we utilize used tampons as a source of blood for transfusions?

OP, I understand your sentiment as I've had similar thoughts in the past. However, the premise misses the forest for the trees. By attempting to counter something, you're in someones frame. In this case, that frame is MSM, TPTB, Hollywood, Higher Ed just to name a few. You simply cannot counter those forces on argument by argument basis. And you shouldn't want to.

How many happy feminists do you know? I don't know many. They got a problem for every solution.

The movement was founded by a bunch of ugly lebsians who couldn't get no farmer John to fill their baby trough with a corn stalk to produce more farmers. And this is back when everyone got married. Man you got to be a cut off the old ugly stick to have that type of outcome.

You mention its out obligation to write counter work.

No, young grasshopper, it is not.

It is your choice to live a life in such a way which demonstrates the folly rejecting the universes great design of complementary gender roles and the associated biological imperative associated with that. To implement the knowledge you gain in a way which benefits you and those you most care about in the best way possible.

In other words, live a better, more persuasive argument.

If you're trying to throw a better party, you don't go to the neighbors and discuss the merits of coor's light vs bud light. You start a slip n slide and maybe some streaking. Jello wrestling if your feeling ambitious.

Based on your question, your job right now is to define what persuasive party you plan to live. Maybe you'll hit it big and be able to sponsor content creators to mass message that across millions of peoples minds down the road. Who knows?

That's your mission, if you choose to accept it. If you get caught, the RVF secretary will disavow all knowledge of you and your teams existence.

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Most of us know what comprises feminist dogma having listened to their madness and read a few things. It's an ideology founded on so much madness, that "refuting" them is at best useful with some women who are not aware of things and are not too far gone.

Their entire basis of ideology is wrong - oppression narrative, totally equal sex with no behavioral or brain differences etc. Plus - they are not debating openly any hate-speech miosogynists.

The Youtube is already a platform where countless channels exist making fun of feminists. And the results of this? Nothing. Gender studies, feminism still being taught and financed by the state everywhere in the world (almost). It still permeates Hollywood and politics and is getting worse, not better.

Reading more of their drivel and "refuting" it is useless. The 4th generation warfare keeps going on. Also Gamergate did not change too much - companies still have diversity officers with immense power (because they have to due to disparate income legality in the US), they still cater to the feminists and many games are going down this path - just more slowly.

And if you think that the 50% inbred violent backwards Islam is a solution, then you should first read the Quran (in chronological order), Sira and some choice Hadiths. Then you should research what happens in Muslim societies over time. Getting rid of feminism with Islam is like curing Syphilis with getting cancer and amputating your legs and one arm.

-In my opinion Feminism`s source are Zionist allegiance intellectuals. Most Feminists are useful idiots though, oblivious to this. The (real) objective is the decimation of Europeans. They also make sure that these ideas are kept away from their own communities/land. (just as with the Marxism-equality agenda.)
> I agree. Judith Butler is Jewish. Feminism is very weak in communist countries like Cuba, North Korea and China (name a female politician in these nations). The intelligence services of anti-Western nations have always sponsored ideologies that weaken Europeans. Diana West’s American Betrayal describes how the KGB manipulated public opinion in America during the Cold War.

-If you`re going to be as specific as books that dismantle Feminist authors arguments, yes you might be right. (Although I haven`t looked into that myself.) I like Alain Soral though. But most classic philosophy-science (evolution in particular) is in direct opposition to all of Feminist teachings. Importantly also, if you refute Feminist arguments, you have to use their language. This is a trap however. If you accept the term gender roles for example, and try to dismantle it, you have already lost the debate. That term exists to control the narrative, and win the debate before it`s begun. Roles can be altered you see! But there are no gender roles, only evolved biological differences that can not be undone. (Clever little trick that.)
> You raised some very good points. In order to be effective, a book that dismantles feminism should start by not respecting feminist authors. It should stress their intellectual dishonesty and bring some facts that prove how pathetic their lives are. The goal is making normal woman want to separate themselves from these gurus. Alain Soral did it by showing how Simone de Beauvoir’s philosophy was dishonest and how she and her guru Sartre were communist useful idiots. Judith Butler, by the way, is inspired by Foucault, which is already discredited by leftist academics. Again, we should focus on demoralizing feminist gurus. We should produce works that will entice common men and women to attack these gurus on the streets, as it happened in Brazil. Debate feminist ideas is a mistake indeed, since it assumes that feminists are using reasonable arguments.

-Brazil is quite different in may ways from the Western world. Religion is still going strong in Brazil. Most of these things can be explained by race differences. The US is moving more in the direction of Brazil-Mexico though, but that`s a separate topic.
> Most of Brazilians live in cosmopolitan cities like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Still, there is an anti-leftist tide going on in the country, mainly because of conservative intellectuals like Olavo the Carvalho who taught the people why they must fight back.

-I just don`t see how books will do the trick. Young people have short attention spans these days, and the info is certainly out there on anti-Feminism in more accessible forms. We could write a book yes, but Amazon etc. would not sell it, and few if any would read it.
> Books should target those who read: journalists, academics, jurists. They are the opinion-makers and common people will think based on what they say. If we demoralize feminist gurus, opinion-makers will start fearing to associate their image with feminism. As Saul Alinsky said, ridicule is man's most potent weapon. Just remember what happened with traditionalism. Journalist fear mentioning traditionalist ideas. Why? Because opinion-makers started reading Adorno, Derrida, Foucault.

Quote: (08-09-2018 10:43 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

On the other hand, I believe in trash in = trash out. Just like you want to be careful what you put into your body, you want to be careful how you nourish your mind.
A little dose of promiscuity is necessary to fight any battle. If you get scary and paralyzed by looking at the adversary, you already lost. It is like fighting Medusa. Maybe all we need is showing a mirror to the adversary.

Quote: (08-09-2018 11:59 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Thread title immediately brought to mind this comparable argument idea: Should we utilize used tampons as a source of blood for transfusions?

OP, I understand your sentiment as I've had similar thoughts in the past. However, the premise misses the forest for the trees. By attempting to counter something, you're in someones frame. In this case, that frame is MSM, TPTB, Hollywood, Higher Ed just to name a few. You simply cannot counter those forces on argument by argument basis. And you shouldn't want to.

How many happy feminists do you know? I don't know many. They got a problem for every solution.

The movement was founded by a bunch of ugly lebsians who couldn't get no farmer John to fill their baby trough with a corn stalk to produce more farmers. And this is back when everyone got married. Man you got to be a cut off the old ugly stick to have that type of outcome.

It is your choice to live a life in such a way which demonstrates the folly rejecting the universes great design of complementary gender roles and the associated biological imperative associated with that. To implement the knowledge you gain in a way which benefits you and those you most care about in the best way possible.

If you're trying to throw a better party, you don't go to the neighbors and discuss the merits of coor's light vs bud light. You start a slip n slide and maybe some streaking. Jello wrestling if your feeling ambitious.

Based on your question, your job right now is to define what persuasive party you plan to live. Maybe you'll hit it big and be able to sponsor content creators to mass message that across millions of peoples minds down the road. Who knows?

That's your mission, if you choose to accept it. If you get caught, the RVF secretary will disavow all knowledge of you and your teams existence.

You raised many very good points. As I said earlier, we should not debate feminists, since this strategy assume their arguments are based on reasoning. We should demoralize feminist gurus in such a way that common men and women will start attacking them on the streets. I know this is rather unthinkable in America, the land of free speech, be we can at least make opinion-makers fear the association of their image with feminism. We should expose the involvement of feminist gurus with pedophilia, sodomy, brainwashing, their practice of plagiarism. Again, as Alinsky said, ridicule is man's most potent weapon. I know it may sound quixotic, but look at the video I posted earlier.
I do think we should live a better, more persuasive argument. However, I think both things are complementary, not substitutes. Indeed, I think most experienced men should incentive boys to read classical literature with great male roles, such as Iliad, Odyssey, The Lusiads etc. We are so lucky that we do not need to write literature with great male roles, these books are already written and they are the best books ever produced. I think this do not eliminate the need for counter work, since this is a public hygiene need. If we don’t do it, life will get more and more impossible. Roosh can’t land on many countries anymore. Soon they will start prohibiting boys of reading the Iliad.

Quote: (08-10-2018 02:43 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

The Youtube is already a platform where countless channels exist making fun of feminists. And the results of this? Nothing. Gender studies, feminism still being taught and financed by the state everywhere in the world (almost). It still permeates Hollywood and politics and is getting worse, not better.

Reading more of their drivel and "refuting" it is useless. The 4th generation warfare keeps going on. Also Gamergate did not change too much - companies still have diversity officers with immense power (because they have to due to disparate income legality in the US), they still cater to the feminists and many games are going down this path - just more slowly.
And if you think that the 50% inbred violent backwards Islam is a solution, then you should first read the Quran (in chronological order), Sira and some choice Hadiths. Then you should research what happens in Muslim societies over time. Getting rid of feminism with Islam is like curing Syphilis with getting cancer and amputating your legs and one arm.

Youtube channels target feminists. We should target their gurus. If we demoralize feminist ideologues, we break the basis that support gender studies. Racial studies used to be the most popular discipline in the beginning of the twentieth century. It has vanished from universities since Jewish thinkers demoralized racialists. This process was described in The Culture of Critique. I know, the Jews had massive investment and government support. But we can at least end the hegemony of the left.
Gamergate did not change too much because they focused on useful idiots and on little companies that profit from naïve gamers. They didn’t go to the roots of the problem. Later it was discovered that Bill & Mellinda Gates Foundation was sponsoring diversity programs in the gaming industry. Well, Microsoft produces the second most popular console. Why not boycotting it? This would make tech giants fear gamers. Gamergaters has cut only one head of the Hydra.
I don’t think Islam is a solution. I think it is a negative consequence of neutralizing Christianity.

That's a very silly question in my opinion. Don't let anyone have monopoly over your thoughts. If you want to read books by feminists, go right ahead. You don't want to read? Go right ahead. Information is the new fossil fuel. Its driving our civilization forward. Don't let anyone own your sensibilities.

Quote: (08-10-2018 01:19 PM)JoSuado Wrote:  

> I agree. Judith Butler is Jewish. Feminism is very weak in communist countries like Cuba, North Korea and China (name a female politician in these nations). The intelligence services of anti-Western nations have always sponsored ideologies that weaken Europeans. Diana West’s American Betrayal describes how the KGB manipulated public opinion in America during the Cold War.

> You raised some very good points. In order to be effective, a book that dismantles feminism should start by not respecting feminist authors. It should stress their intellectual dishonesty and bring some facts that prove how pathetic their lives are. The goal is making normal woman want to separate themselves from these gurus. Alain Soral did it by showing how Simone de Beauvoir’s philosophy was dishonest and how she and her guru Sartre were communist useful idiots. Judith Butler, by the way, is inspired by Foucault, which is already discredited by leftist academics. Again, we should focus on demoralizing feminist gurus. We should produce works that will entice common men and women to attack these gurus on the streets, as it happened in Brazil. Debate feminist ideas is a mistake indeed, since it assumes that feminists are using reasonable arguments.

> Most of Brazilians live in cosmopolitan cities like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Still, there is an anti-leftist tide going on in the country, mainly because of conservative intellectuals like Olavo the Carvalho who taught the people why they must fight back.

> Books should target those who read: journalists, academics, jurists. They are the opinion-makers and common people will think based on what they say. If we demoralize feminist gurus, opinion-makers will start fearing to associate their image with feminism. As Saul Alinsky said, ridicule is man's most potent weapon. Just remember what happened with traditionalism. Journalist fear mentioning traditionalist ideas. Why? Because opinion-makers started reading Adorno, Derrida, Foucault.

Quote: (08-09-2018 10:43 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

A little dose of promiscuity is necessary to fight any battle. If you get scary and paralyzed by looking at the adversary, you already lost. It is like fighting Medusa. Maybe all we need is showing a mirror to the adversary.

Quote: (08-09-2018 11:59 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

You raised many very good points. As I said earlier, we should not debate feminists, since this strategy assume their arguments are based on reasoning. We should demoralize feminist gurus in such a way that common men and women will start attacking them on the streets. I know this is rather unthinkable in America, the land of free speech, be we can at least make opinion-makers fear the association of their image with feminism. We should expose the involvement of feminist gurus with pedophilia, sodomy, brainwashing, their practice of plagiarism. Again, as Alinsky said, ridicule is man's most potent weapon. I know it may sound quixotic, but look at the video I posted earlier.
I do think we should live a better, more persuasive argument. However, I think both things are complementary, not substitutes. Indeed, I think most experienced men should incentive boys to read classical literature with great male roles, such as Iliad, Odyssey, The Lusiads etc. We are so lucky that we do not need to write literature with great male roles, these books are already written and they are the best books ever produced. I think this do not eliminate the need for counter work, since this is a public hygiene need. If we don’t do it, life will get more and more impossible. Roosh can’t land on many countries anymore. Soon they will start prohibiting boys of reading the Iliad.

Quote: (08-10-2018 02:43 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Youtube channels target feminists. We should target their gurus. If we demoralize feminist ideologues, we break the basis that support gender studies. Racial studies used to be the most popular discipline in the beginning of the twentieth century. It has vanished from universities since Jewish thinkers demoralized racialists. This process was described in The Culture of Critique. I know, the Jews had massive investment and government support. But we can at least end the hegemony of the left.
Gamergate did not change too much because they focused on useful idiots and on little companies that profit from naïve gamers. They didn’t go to the roots of the problem. Later it was discovered that Bill & Mellinda Gates Foundation was sponsoring diversity programs in the gaming industry. Well, Microsoft produces the second most popular console. Why not boycotting it? This would make tech giants fear gamers. Gamergaters has cut only one head of the Hydra.
I don’t think Islam is a solution. I think it is a negative consequence of neutralizing Christianity.

"Books should target those who read: journalists, academics, jurists."

-They might read when they`re at university yes, but who determines the curriculum for say Journalism students? If we could decide those things, we would already own the culture.
This is a fight we cannot win...not in this way at least. You would never get them to read anti-Feminist literature, certainly not as a part of the official courses, but also such books and teachings will, and are, being demonized and demonetized as we speak.

-It`s an interesting point you bring up with the KGB/Soviet coercion of the West. You can question I guess, whether it`s Zionism or Russian manipulators (Slavs) that are responsible for these psy-op ideologies infecting Western nations, (maybe it`s a little of both) but it certainly has had profound effects. The irony is that the Russian leadership now has to ensure that these ideas don`t bounce back and hit them in the face, so to speak. Putin seems to be doing pretty good job there though.

George L. Mallory

I am sad to say it, but I have read the Feminist literature that you are referring to, along with anti-white, and anything else that is anti-western. They are de facto required reading in English Class during your first year in College or the last two years in high school in the US, and I would imagine the same in just about any other place in the Anglo sphere.(Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I read on this board I doubt it) This has been going on since at least the 60's and most likely will continue until the English Speaking world changes drastically. This is all part of the indoctrination that you get at school, and if you are un lucky, take it over and over at the ripe old age of 17 to 20.(Prime time for women to make more people)

It was about 20 years ago when it was shoved down my throat with works from Margaret Atwood, Kate Chopan, Toni Morrison, and the like. It has really taken just a few years ago to connect the dots, so the know thy enemy part took a long time for me. As far as knowing thyself, it took a little less time, but honestly too long in order to create enough resistance to the indoctrination, and too many of us were just cowards(me included) and just took it so that we could pass the class and graduate the hell out. Honestly to connect the dots on both sides needed more experience with life in general.

To be honest I really don't have a good answer to counter the indoctrination, but the OP's idea has been tried over the past 30 years and has marginal results. People have made multi million dollar careers countering the Leftist indoctrination in the media, and the only thing that is accomplished is that more people choose a side, beliefs are re-enforced, and society gets ever more polarized. Don't take my word for it, look up people like Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage,(Banned in UK for his speech) Mark Steyn, Mark Levin, and the list goes on.

Unfortunately other posters are correct in that the deck is stacked against you on this. You have the media who entertains and disseminates anything newsworthy, and academia who indoctrinates and is the gatekeepers to a "successful" life. They have cultural power and will never let it go willingly, nor is it likely to stop them. A boycott of things like advertisers may dry up the money in the media, but it wont stop the colleges where they are funded by the Govt. and good luck in defunding that. The ideology that that the OP is calling us to counterpoint, is like an invasive species in that you have to burn or kill everything in order to get rid of it. Frankly and sadly, the societal version of a burning is the only way to save the western world, through a pandemic or a major war, be it civil or world war. I really do hope that I am wrong, and that a boycott and a letter campaign to congress to change what gets funded in College can make enough of a difference, but I will believe it when I see it.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Two elements are key here:

(1) Feminism has been around in one ugly-woman format or another since at least 1900 or so (and indeed for millennia if you look only at the pre-collapse point of rich societies, where it regularly shows up shortly before the barbarian hordes do to turf everyone out of the pool). However, all those silly bitches in all those useless college degrees would not be there to anywhere near the same extent if it wasn't possible to guarantee a woman (or guarantee as far as possible) that she wouldn't get knocked up by a succession of frangerless Alpha Chads while whoring herself around the campuses of the world. If there is one thing that changed everything in this sphere, allowed feminism to thrive and become a true, culture-destroying movement, it was the contraceptive Pill. The Pill also massively changed the demographic destiny of the West, since it guaranteed that rich, educated women drunk on feminism's Faustian bargain of "equality" would breed less and poor, stupid women would breed more. This is why the West is collapsing under a tidal wave of immigration: because all those silly bitches did not produce babies out of their whoring.

(2) However, as Wahhabist Sunni Islam shows us, what it does take to irrevocably change a society -- assuming you can get over the cost/benefit hurdle -- is an intolerant percentage of the population, around the 4% point, within a larger/stupider tolerant population. Historical experience, mathematics, and in particular Nassim Taleb shows us that if you can get the number of people who refuse to change their ways up to 4%, and it requires no real adjustment of the ways of the other 96%, that 4% comes to dominate and make their way of life the default. For example: the fact that every packaged food product you see is marked with a kosher symbol, even though the Jewish population is a percantage point of a percentage point of the total population. This is also why the Catholic Church began its fall the moment it stopped burning heretics at the stake, but that's another story.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (08-10-2018 06:31 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

such books and teachings will, and are, being demonized and demonetized as we speak.

Information is antifragile. We could weaponize this type of censorship and become the rebels every young man would like to follow. With a coherent strategy, one can turn weakness into strength. Vietnam War is an example.

Quote: (08-10-2018 09:10 PM)Bluto Wrote:  

I really do hope that I am wrong, and that a boycott and a letter campaign to congress to change what gets funded in College can make enough of a difference, but I will believe it when I see it.

There are two different ways of exerting power and both are totally different, one is political action and other is intellectual influence. I think we should focus on the second one. That means not only writing books, but also collecting data regarding our group and our enemies. For example: do we know how large is our sphere of influence? Investigating Roosh’s twitter account I’ve seen that some very influential opinion-makers follow him. That means our reach is larger than we imagine. Everyday these people are bombarded with articles from RoK. However, this information is diluted and chaotic. Why don’t we write a book dissecting our principles and main ideas? Why don’t we write a book collecting all possible arguments why feminism is toxic to society? Maybe this is a work in which Roosh is the organizer and all of us are the contributors.
Moreover, why don’t we create an online database that collects data from our enemies and describes their pattern of actions. Based on this information, we could crate a type of “intelligence unit” that analyzes our actions beforehand. If we had this thing before the “international meetup fiasco”, Roosh could have saved a lot of money. Everything should be very simple and collaborative. This type of information would also help our allies.
Intellectual influence is the most effective way of exerting power. If we change the minds of opinion-makers, sooner or later this will be translated in political actions by those who have political power.

Quote: (08-10-2018 10:17 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Two elements are key here:
(2) However, as Wahhabist Sunni Islam shows us, what it does take to irrevocably change a society -- assuming you can get over the cost/benefit hurdle -- is an intolerant percentage of the population, around the 4% point, within a larger/stupider tolerant population. Historical experience, mathematics, and in particular Nassim Taleb shows us that if you can get the number of people who refuse to change their ways up to 4%, and it requires no real adjustment of the ways of the other 96%, that 4% comes to dominate and make their way of life the default. For example: the fact that every packaged food product you see is marked with a kosher symbol, even though the Jewish population is a percantage point of a percentage point of the total population. This is also why the Catholic Church began its fall the moment it stopped burning heretics at the stake, but that's another story.

We are not an angry minority as the Jews. Luckily, there is an immense silent majority that strongly identifies with our ideas. All they need is moral courage to break the spiral of silence and speak their minds. We can lead by the example. Our task is tougher because we are in the frontline, so we need organization and initiative, and this is what I am recommending in this topic.

Quote: (08-11-2018 10:14 PM)JoSuado Wrote:  

We are not an angry minority as the Jews. Luckily, there is an immense silent majority that strongly identifies with our ideas. All they need is moral courage to break the spiral of silence and speak their minds. We can lead by the example. Our task is tougher because we are in the frontline, so we need organization and initiative, and this is what I am recommending in this topic.

You need neither organisation nor initiative. Both will fail until you understand the point I am making.

My point is this: You need, and therefore must be, an intolerant minority.

By intolerant I mean, having sufficient courage to speak up, again and again, no matter what the crowd says or thinks, no matter the personal consequences (note here I do not mean crimes or violence of any kind, or even shaming of any kind). I mean - much as I dislike going to fucking comic books for inspiration, they are pieces of shit for the most part - planting yourself like a tree beside the river of Truth and saying "No. You move."

And the problem being that one, or several, or dozens of intolerant people won't be enough. As I said, for societal change to occur, it requires a small percentage of the population, which means millions of US citizens in the case of the West. That is the way Wahhabism overwhelmed the Middle East, and it's the way Islam will overwhelm Europe - because what is required is a group that is unwilling to compromise within or harboured by a group that is.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Christianity and tolerance went hand in hand - there were of course times when it was not tolerant, but the results were partly not something you would wish for. The church actually held back and fought useful science. They sure held back cultural marxism, but also other things. One could even argue that the reformation and the secularization of Europe facilitated the rise of it, so that we would not fall prey to the Islamic boot.

Though of course - societies were still very shitlord and the churches were filled to the brim up until the 1950s in Europe. Secularization, science and Christianity marched hand in hand for some 150 years since 1800 using the religion as a moral and social backbone, but no longer as a deciding factor on politics and scientific development.

The current feminist movement is beyond the natural excesses in late-stage previous cultures - it is specifically financed, promoted and revved up to levels never seen before. It's utterly artificial and comes with huge power. But the good thing is that it is just modern Lysenkoism and won't stand the gaze of unfettered science of the future. What we are saying in the manosphere/the Red Pill - all of it has a scientific and biological basis. It will come out sooner or later - society might even turn far more Red Pill than ever before because the basis for certain traditional outlooks will be backed up by logic and knowledge and not only by tradition. Future generations can always rebel against tradition when it appears too stifling, but when you are taught why it is best to have women go as virgins into marriage, then it's harder to rebel against it. You are not only rebelling against some supposedly backwards tradition, but also sound logic and science.

But all of this won't happen so long as the world's trillionaires are financing the other side. Our best efforts are in becoming well-versed in it and by Red Pilling other men. That happens with sites like Rollo Tomassi - Rational Male. When society shifts back to sanity, then that wisdom can be used as a springboard to recreate a new traditional society that is more stable than even the old ones.

Quote: (08-12-2018 03:11 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2018 10:14 PM)JoSuado Wrote:  

You need neither organisation nor initiative. Both will fail until you understand the point I am making.

My point is this: You need, and therefore must be, an intolerant minority.

By intolerant I mean, having sufficient courage to speak up, again and again, no matter what the crowd says or thinks, no matter the personal consequences (note here I do not mean crimes or violence of any kind, or even shaming of any kind). I mean - much as I dislike going to fucking comic books for inspiration, they are pieces of shit for the most part - planting yourself like a tree beside the river of Truth and saying "No. You move."

And the problem being that one, or several, or dozens of intolerant people won't be enough. As I said, for societal change to occur, it requires a small percentage of the population, which means millions of US citizens in the case of the West. That is the way Wahhabism overwhelmed the Middle East, and it's the way Islam will overwhelm Europe - because what is required is a group that is unwilling to compromise within or harboured by a group that is.

I am not suggesting we become the intolerant minority. I am suggesting we become the ideologues of the intolerant minority. As I said, intellectual influence precedes political action and determines its course. We already have the ideas. The most prominent members of this group are very well-read persons. We just don't have proper organization. By organization, I mean something simpler you imagine: a book that collects our arguments and suggests possible actions, everything based on the strategy we devised before. Since we are the weaker side, we must have an antifragile strategy that make us stronger when we are confronted.
In order to organize a group of intellectuals, we need a leader. Today, Roosh is not a leader. He is an unifying symbol. In other words, he is simply the clue that glues masculine thinkers together. A good antifragile strategy is one that portrays our leader as a martyr. This way, attacks against Roosh will reinforce our ideas and attract more sympathizers.
Roosh is not an ideologue neither, and I think he does not want to be one. However, I think he might agree to be the leader that unites many thinkers that work together in order to devise a coherent strategy and write a book. Moreover, he has the most important thing a leader needs: moral courage.

To summarize, all we need is:

1 - A leader with moral courage and physical vigour
2 - An antifragile strategy
3 - A book written by many hands in a collaborative way.

Again, I am not suggesting political action, I am suggesting intellectual influence.

Quote:Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:

Our best efforts are in becoming well-versed in it and by Red Pilling other men.

We are doing it, but in a totally non-efficient way. We are providing diluted information in a reactive way. This way, we are easily framed by the enemy who weaponizes our message to strengthen their agenda. Why? Because they have a better strategy. Why? Because they are more organized. It is not about money. Money follows the most coherent strategy to profit on it. Trillionaires are more vulnerable than you may think.

I think Roosh is afraid after what happened with Alex Jones. But he should fear no reaction.
Alex Jones is a merchant. That's why he fails to understand the whole picture, even though he is a well-informed man.
We, however, we are thinkers and warriors. If we organize, they will regret messing with us.
Again, information is antifragile. Nothing more appealing for young men than a book censored in all "high civilized nations".
With a good strategy we can use attacks against Roosh to martyrize him and spread our message even more.
They can ban us on twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram, but they will never ban the most robust form of media ever created: books.
They ban it from Amazon? We give it for free online. They ban our domain? We host our site in Malaysia.
We just have to follow Sun Tzu's 3 first rules:

1 - Know yourself
2 - Know your enemy
3 - Know when to fight and when not to fight.

Quote: (08-12-2018 03:17 PM)JoSuado Wrote:  

I think Roosh is afraid after what happened with Alex Jones. But he should fear no reaction.
Alex Jones is a merchant. That's why he fails to understand the whole picture, even though he is a well-informed man.
We, however, we are thinkers and warriors. If we organize, they will regret messing with us.
Again, information is antifragile. Nothing more appealing for young men than a book censored in all "high civilized nations".
With a good strategy we can use attacks against Roosh to martyrize him and spread our message even more.
They can ban us on twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram, but they will never ban the most robust form of media ever created: books.
They ban it from Amazon? We give it for free online. They ban our domain? We host our site in Malaysia.
We just have to follow Sun Tzu's 3 first rules:

1 - Know yourself
2 - Know your enemy
3 - Know when to fight and when not to fight.

First - Roosh has pulled away from political confrontation, because they can hurt him and everyone decides for himself whether he wants to be a martyr.

Second - Also I honestly doubt that you truly know the enemy and the depth the rabbit hole goes to. It's not CNN + a little bit of Red Pill. If you haven't read Carroll Quigley, Antony Sutton, Protocols of the Elder of Zion, maybe some Alan Watt etc., then you really have to check it out first.

Third - even if we agree on Red Pill and Game awareness, then we have all slightly different perceptions of what society to build. None of us -even the guys with 100 mio. $ net assets here - are powerful enough to build jack shit that would not destroy us. Individually we can do a lot, but creating some kind of ideology/manifesto would have to encompass a certain trajectory and a plan that can be instantly infiltrated and circumvented - or outright attacked.

We know the basic gist of the issue - Rational Male book as well as certain Game resources are sufficiently deep to build on a future Red Pill social ideology. Even the studies stated at Heartiste are massive.

So what you want or desire is a combat plan or a manifesto/ideological political framework. That won't happen, because we are then divided among different tribes and also somewhat different political viewpoints and ideas. You cannot tackle that issue without addressing things like nation state/identity/race/religion/monetary policy ideas/deep state in each country/globalist elite etc.

The Red Pill guidelines or Game perception - that is easy. Even finding scientists and educators in academia who would field-test all those topics - that is even possible. In a free society I could imagine that 100.000 sociologists and psychologists would instantly embark on Red Pill and Game studies, equipping even PUAs with undercover cameras and microphones, then compiling data, IF THERE WAS MONEY FOR THAT. If it was financed from above, then we would have a provable actual repeatable consensus within a few short years with massive results not only on academia, but entertainment and group consciousness. That would even change all societies to a massive degree in a very short time. Feminist dogma would be laughed out of academia and gender studies classes instantly closed. Even the mainstream media would laugh at all this postering.

But the issue is here: GO AND TAKE CONTROL OF ACADEMIA. Group awareness gets some words from us like Alpha, Beta, cuck, Game etc. But all of that is just crap as they twist it instantly:

https://therationalmale.com/2018/08/12/t...ha-female/

You reading feminists books and countering it with a superior ideology is at this stage useless. We can counter it all, even Peterson can preach to 10 mio. per year. Does not matter - 100 mio. new ones get indoctrinated this year and the Westerners are replaced by backwards specimens anyway, so even that indoctrination hardly matters except on an individual scale.

Quote: (08-12-2018 03:43 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

First - Roosh has pulled away from political confrontation, because they can hurt him and everyone decides for himself whether he wants to be a martyr.

Ok, we may have no leader. This makes our strategy even more antifragile, because this confuses the enemy and make us free to decide for ourselves on how to better contribute. Roosh, however, inevitably must be a key contributor with his experience (if he agrees, of course).

Second - Also I honestly doubt that you truly know the enemy and the depth the rabbit hole goes to. It's not CNN + a little bit of Red Pill. If you haven't read Carroll Quigley, Antony Sutton, Protocols of the Elder of Zion, maybe some Alan Watt etc., then you really have to check it out first.

I've read The Culture of Critique and America's Secret Establishment following RoK recommendations. I am a Catholic and my main influence is the Brazilian philosopher Olavo de Carvalho. On the Jewish problem, I agree with Carvalho when he says that Jews are not a monolithic group and we can (and must) ally ourselves with anti-globalist Jews (they are a tiny minority among American Jews, but they do exist). Trump did it in 2016 and his support for Israel was fundamental for his victory. I think we should adopt the same strategy. I know they will always see us goys, but if they keep focused on Making Israel Great Again we end up having the same goals. I think that anti-globalist Jews are better allies than Muslims (Alain Soral prefer the alliance with Muslims)

Third - even if we agree on Red Pill and Game awareness, then we have all slightly different perceptions of what society to build.

Having no defined agenda is no problem. In fact, it makes us even more antifragile. Again, Gamergate is an example. Their motto used to be "no clearly leaders, no defined agenda". We only need to have some basic principles that will unify us as a glue.

None of us -even the guys with 100 mio. $ net assets here - are powerful enough to build jack shit that would not destroy us. Individually we can do a lot, but creating some kind of ideology/manifesto would have to encompass a certain trajectory and a plan that can be instantly infiltrated and circumvented - or outright attacked.

If we have a non-hierarchical and highly decentralized group, we should not fear any attack or infiltration, because we will survive until there is one of us left. There is no need to reveal our identities, since anonymity also make us more antifragile. And there is no need to put our money at stake, because we gonna fight using books.

We know the basic gist of the issue - Rational Male book as well as certain Game resources are sufficiently deep to build on a future Red Pill social ideology. Even the studies stated at Heartiste are massive.

If we don't organize these works and give them a more palatable form to the public do you know what gonna happen? All this knowledge will disappear in a matter of years and men will keep making mistakes with women throughout history. These works are organized in our heads, so we are the ones capable of organizing these data and giving them a proper form. I listened to Roosh podcast on the history of game recently. Why don't we write a book on the history of game? Only we can do it. If we don't do it, history will repeat itself.

You cannot tackle that issue without addressing things like nation state/identity/race/religion/monetary policy ideas/deep state in each country/globalist elite etc.
No problem. We just need to define our basic principles in order not to lose focus.

But the issue is here: GO AND TAKE CONTROL OF ACADEMIA.
We don't need to take control of the whole academia. We just need to open a small door for us to enter.

NO

Quote: (08-12-2018 06:37 PM)JoSuado Wrote:  

Ok, we may have no leader. This makes our strategy even more antifragile, because this confuses the enemy and make us free to decide for ourselves on how to better contribute. Roosh, however, inevitably must be a key contributor with his experience (if he agrees, of course).

I've read The Culture of Critique and America's Secret Establishment following RoK recommendations. I am a Catholic and my main influence is the Brazilian philosopher Olavo de Carvalho. On the Jewish problem, I agree with Carvalho when he says that Jews are not a monolithic group and we can (and must) ally ourselves with anti-globalist Jews (they are a tiny minority among American Jews, but they do exist). Trump did it in 2016 and his support for Israel was fundamental for his victory. I think we should adopt the same strategy. I know they will always see us goys, but if they keep focused on Making Israel Great Again we end up having the same goals. I think that anti-globalist Jews are better allies than Muslims (Alain Soral prefer the alliance with Muslims)

The Jewish issue is only part of the problem - almost none of them are initiated in the big agenda. The Jared Taylor approach is far more meaningful in that regard.

The other works by Quigley and Sutton - as well as info at cuttingthroughthematrix.com by Alan Watt will show you more facets of the big agenda. Weishaupt and other meaningful movers were not even Jewish and I doubt that the ones at the top would even call themselves that at all.

I would even do far more for Israel - essentially guarantee their existence with massive troop presence, but would enact more anti-globalist measures and curb some tribal tendencies at key points of interest in a country (media, Hollywood, politics, central banking, big banks, NGOs and academia).

It takes two to tango there - one who manipulates and the other who lets himself be manipulated.

If you care about the culture wars then you should find some Cole's Notes on the various works. A full read is usually only necessary as part of a university course requirement (either to play along with an SJW prof or for a cogent take-down if your prof is centrist or right-leaning (lol, fat chance). If you are going to engage in a discussion or debate with feminists you have to beat them at their own game and know what various writers said at least as well as they do to be able to really exploit the weaknesses in their argument because otherwise they just handwave you and say it is too nuanced for you to understand or some such thing.