rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

And Then They Came For The Freemasons

United Grand Lodge of England, from where it all began, goes tits up:

https://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.co...olicy.html

The fun parts of the UGLE's proclamation:

"A Lodge may vote to exclude any member for sufficient cause. The following grounds would constitute unlawful discrimination and so could never constitute sufficient cause:
The fact that a member has legally become a woman;
A mistaken belief that a member has legally become a woman;
The fact that a member is in the process of transition from male to female; or
A mistaken belief that a member is in the process of transitioning from male to female.
Similarly a Lodge must not attempt to persuade a member to resign from the Lodge or discriminate against a member based on any of these grounds. A Lodge must not at any time require a member to prove that they are legally a man."

Word is that the British government was threatening to shut them down unless the UGLE came out and recanted that only XY units could join. I know there are people on this forum who believe Freemasonry is a source of evil, but it appears one of the last vestiges of male-only association has bit the dust in the UK. The UGLE doesn't have jurisdiction over the US or any other grand lodge in the world, but it will be fun to see how this will shake out.
My guess: it will hasten the fall of Freemasonry in the USA, which is on a steep slide to oblivion anyway. Those old farts in fez caps will walk out the door rather than admit Muffie Supreme.
Oh, sure, the first wave of trannie petitions will get black-balled to hell, but then the SJW lawyers will smell money and close in for the kill.
It will be a bitter bit of irony if the last hold-outs are the black Prince Hall Freemasons.

You mean the subversives shot themselves in the foot?
Heh.
How about that.

These guys are idiots. Rule number one of "secret society" is to not have a clubhouse that everyone knows about.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-07-2018 11:28 PM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

"A Lodge may vote to exclude any member for sufficient cause. The following grounds would constitute unlawful discrimination and so could never constitute sufficient cause:
A mistaken belief that a member is in the process of transitioning from male to female.
Similarly a Lodge must not attempt to persuade a member to resign from the Lodge or discriminate against a member based on any of these grounds. A Lodge must not at any time require a member to prove that they are legally a man."

Word is that the British government was threatening to shut them down unless the UGLE came out and recanted that only XY units could join. I know there are people on this forum who believe Freemasonry is a source of evil, but it appears one of the last vestiges of male-only association has bit the dust in the UK. The UGLE doesn't have jurisdiction over the US or any other grand lodge in the world, but it will be fun to see how this will shake out.
My guess: it will hasten the fall of Freemasonry in the USA, which is on a steep slide to oblivion anyway. Those old farts in fez caps will walk out the door rather than admit Muffie Supreme.
Oh, sure, the first wave of trannie petitions will get black-balled to hell, but then the SJW lawyers will smell money and close in for the kill.
It will be a bitter bit of irony if the last hold-outs are the black Prince Hall Freemasons.

In order to be a freemason you have to be a man (just like the ex-boyscouts), however even if they are forced to change it, you still need to be vetted by at least 2 members and then you still have to be voted. If at any time your behaviour is "not correspondent" with the standards you may be kicked out.

I seriously doubt that any tranny or a "muh soylatte" would spend much time in freemasonary. It's a place where men are still men and where that kind of behaviour would not be accepted.

Quote: (08-08-2018 02:04 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

In order to be a freemason you have to be a man (just like the ex-boyscouts), however even if they are forced to change it, you still need to be vetted by at least 2 members and then you still have to be voted. If at any time your behaviour is "not correspondent" with the standards you may be kicked out.

I seriously doubt that any tranny or a "muh soylatte" would spend much time in freemasonary. It's a place where men are still men and where that kind of behaviour would not be accepted.
The point is not for them to be "accepted", but to destroy the fraternity. Once they have infiltrated the Freemasons, it will be on to another target. Trannies are the means, not the end. I've already seen plenty of whines on the cursed social media where members of the Freemasons are looking for ways to justify the dickless men as members. In spite of the old charges that "no eunuch may be a Freemason". Once they've reached critical mass, it will all be over. The only thing honorable the lodges can do is to voluntary dissolve. Which is exactly what Team Blue wants.

How little people know...
Do you all SERIOUSLY belive that technically allowing women in will work the same way for them as it will other institutions they force to accept it?
Besides which the public organization simply isn't that important. The use the allegory of Solomon's temple with three chambers for a reason. Being a Mason just gets you into the outermost courtyard.

No way they will allow women to the most powerful masonic circles. They are the ones pushing this shit,
they know how destructive it is.

Quote: (08-08-2018 08:28 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2018 02:04 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

The point is not for them to be "accepted", but to destroy the fraternity. Once they have infiltrated the Freemasons, it will be on to another target. Trannies are the means, not the end. I've already seen plenty of whines on the cursed social media where members of the Freemasons are looking for ways to justify the dickless men as members. In spite of the old charges that "no eunuch may be a Freemason". Once they've reached critical mass, it will all be over. The only thing honorable the lodges can do is to voluntary dissolve. Which is exactly what Team Blue wants.

They can infiltrate the freemasons, but
1) Your right to speak during a session is non existant until you are a Master(sorry if wrong translation of level). That means at least 2-3 years without saying a word.
2) You have to actually do some work and be subject to voting each time you want to "level up" (2 levels). One vote against would be more than enough to not level up.
3) From my experience, Freemasons are quite conservative and very Catholic (even if they are more politically liberal).
4) Some countries already have female grand lodge and th hierarchy is always below the male Grand Lodge

There is no way they could infiltrate in the next 20 years.

If they have websites discussing things in public, then they are not the most powerful ones.

Freemasons up to a certain rank are all just higher-tier serfs.

"They can infiltrate the freemasons, but
1) Your right to speak during a session is non existant until you are a Master(sorry if wrong translation of level). That means at least 2-3 years without saying a word.
2) You have to actually do some work and be subject to voting each time you want to "level up" (2 levels). One vote against would be more than enough to not level up.
3) From my experience, Freemasons are quite conservative and very Catholic (even if they are more politically liberal).
4) Some countries already have female grand lodge and th hierarchy is always below the male Grand Lodge

There is no way they could infiltrate in the next 20 years."

1) You would be surprised about how easy it is to join. In some areas of the USA, they'll make anyone an MM in less than a year. All they need to show is a pulse and a dick. Most lodges don't even do background checks.
2) It doesn't matter. Once inside, they can do all kinds of damage.
3) The younger Freemasons aren't as conservative as their elders. They've also picked up a lot of crazy due to #1.
4) Those female lodges, like the co-masonic ones, are irregular and don't count. Nobody will waste time on them when there is a bigger and more rewarding target.

They've already started in England. It can, and will, happen in the USA.

Mason and Catholic are mutually exclusive. It's considered an automatic excommunication if a Catholic joins the Masons.

Quote: (08-09-2018 12:42 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Mason and Catholic are mutually exclusive. It's considered an automatic excommunication if a Catholic joins the Masons.

Actually John Paul II changed that decades ago - it was suddenly allowed for priests to join lodges. It was just considered a grave sin, but no further consequences.

I am sure that since then many priests, bishops and cardinals are joined more or less publicly.

Maybe the second sentence is correct, but the first one is not. The majority of masons I know are catholic or have strong catholic influences.

I was thinking of becoming a Mason precisely because it may be the last men's only group in the US that publicly owns up to it. I've heard that there are secret men's only clubs in the US, but until someone invites me to join one of them the Masons appear to be the only choice I have.

This has a different meaning now than it did in ages past. They infiltrated secret societies to gain control of the people, and it worked extremely well. However, for the past 70 years or so they've discovered they get more bang for their buck by infiltrating secret police (like the FBI) and other Intelligence services. If a major tool gets compromised, it's because it's just not that important to them anymore.

Quote: (08-15-2018 12:57 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

This has a different meaning now than it did in ages past. They infiltrated secret societies to gain control of the people, and it worked extremely well. However, for the past 70 years or so they've discovered they get more bang for their buck by infiltrating secret police (like the FBI) and other Intelligence services. If a major tool gets compromised, it's because it's just not that important to them anymore.

It's still very strong in some circles - judges, top police officers (sometimes literally 100% of those who get promoted), politicians (here mid- and low-tier), mayors (a lot are masons - I talked with one in Europe who claimed that almost all mayors are freemasons - almost impossible to be nominated otherwise), high-level university officials and teachers etc.

Of course - there is a difference between the lodges in terms of power and reach.

That is why so many judges, officers tow the same party line - occasionally even against their own future self-interest.

In some professions it's utterly irrelevant though, however in some careers I would recommend someone to join just in order to get a decent job.

And I would not say that this is a small thing. Initially Freemasonry was likely a positive thing at part attempting to circumvent the quite considerable scientific stranglehold the church had in Europe - you could get tortured for doing an autopsy at that time. However that was soon taken over by the usury money elite of our system:

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/07/proto...sonry.html

Quote:Quote:

Protocol 15 -- The goy Masons are totally manipulated.
After the revolution they will disband all secret societies but until then we will "create and multiply free Masonic lodges" for there "we shall find our principal intelligence office and means of influence... and tie together ...all revolutionary and liberal elements."

Thanks to Freemasonry: "The most secret political plots will be known to us and will fall under our guiding hands on the very day of their conception. Among the members... will be almost all the agents of international and national police, ...in a position to use their own particular measures with the insubordinate but also to screen our activities [i.e. act on our behalf without blame attaching to us] and provide pretexts for discontents etc. [i.e. provocations]" Hence the role of police and intelligence agencies in our society. If there is a plot against us "at the end will be no other than one of our most trusted servants."

The goy Masons are totally manipulated. "The goyim enter the lodges in the hope of getting a nibble from the public pie." He disparages the goy Masons, "These tigers in appearance have the souls of sheep and the wind blows freely through their heads." We have given them the "hobbyhorse" of "collectivism" even though it violates the laws of nature.

"Isn't this proof the mind of goyim is undeveloped compared to our own? This it is, mainly, which guarantees our success." The author talks about stopping at nothing no matter the sacrifice. He cares nothing about the "seed of the goy cattle" but the sacrifice of Jews has resulted in the betterment of the rest. We hasten the death of those who "hinder our affairs."

"We execute masons in such wise that none save the brotherhood can ever have a suspicion of it, not even the victims themselves... they all die when required as if from a normal kind of illness. Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn does not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of masonry the very root of protest against our disposition."

You get perks and only total obedience is desired of you - nothing else. It's interesting that such large organisations are allowed to run around in secret for such a long time, when you have literally a parallel society whose authority supersedes that of the government/king. No wonder that both the old monarchs as well as the church mistrusted them. Of course - that was before they joined them.

Quote: (08-15-2018 09:45 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Maybe the second sentence is correct, but the first one is not. The majority of masons I know are catholic or have strong catholic influences.

Just because they try to pass themselves off as such doesn't mean it's actually correct. Excommunication means that you are considered apart from the church and completely cut off; since this is considered to be a spiritual matter as much as it is human perception this remains true whether or not they attend mass or try to pass themselves off as Catholic.

In other words continuing to wear the uniform after you get kicked out of the armed services doesn't make you a soldier. This is no different.

Quote: (08-15-2018 03:30 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2018 09:45 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Just because they try to pass themselves off as such doesn't mean it's actually correct. Excommunication means that you are considered apart from the church and completely cut off; since this is considered to be a spiritual matter as much as it is human perception this remains true whether or not they attend mass or try to pass themselves off as Catholic.

In other words continuing to wear the uniform after you get kicked out of the armed services doesn't make you a soldier. This is no different.

Right, there has been a centuries long battle between real Catholics and freemasonary, a battle which we have been unfortunately losing, and a battle that goes back to De Molay and his execution by the righteous French monarchy and pope Clement V, who took them on and suppressed the heretic/satanic Templar bankster order. De Molay was executed on Friday the 13th in 1314, this is the actual origin of Friday the 13th as a date associated with bad luck, which kind of shows the pull masons have had on popular culture.

Basically upper level masons are luciferian satanists who have been conspiring against the Church for centuries. Their being allowed into the Church is like letting foxes into the henhouse, they were let in about the same time homos were.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”