rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Game Carryover - Strategies and Tactics You've Learned from Observing Birds

Girl Game Carryover - Strategies and Tactics You've Learned from Observing Birds

I got the idea for this thread the other day when some sloot hit on me somewhat subtly in Manila.

She was a likely pro, which is beside the point (or maybe it's the entire point because pros need strong girl game) and very obviously had wandered across the venue to plant herself next to me. A waitress friend of hers sits beside her and suddenly the pro leans over to me and gestures at her friend with a sly smirk on her face and says, "She wants to know your name."

Ice broken.

Now, the waitress clearly wasn't the one who wanted to know, but that was kind of the genius of it. And the orchestration was very charming and disarming, and while I still wasn't going to lose my standards enough to hang with her we ended up chatting a bit. She'd successfully lowered the anti pro wall enough to get me talking, and I couldn't help but file it in the back of my mind with all the other well played maneuvers I have made a point to remember over the years.

I'm sure if I racked my brain I could think remember tons more examples but thought this would be a fun thread for the boys.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I had a friend's girlfriend call me up and pretend she was returning my call.

I've had a girl (in high school) ask me for a ride to a Christian youth group and when I got there she acted like I was picking her up for a date up to and including make up, coyness, and a grilling by her dad as to my intentions.

When I was travelling around crashing on sofas in my twenties, I ended up in a house of a friend's alone with a female roommate, and she came out of her bedroom with a fluffy handcuff and showed it to me, asking what I thought of it, and spent some time explaining how it was lined with fabric on the inside so it was comfortable.

I have had an exchange student from my kid's high school slip away from her friends to give me her phone number in case I 'wanted to know more about Brazil.'

When I worked at a restaurant, I ran into one of my regular customers at a cafe, and as we were small talking, she reached over and ran her hand through my hair and then kept talking as if nothing had happened.

Women can be extremely forward or extremely oblique, as in your example. When they are forward it is often still in a nonverbal way. I have often missed these overtures and only later realized what was going on.

A year ago, I was chatting with a college student in her early thirties, and she said she had just finished finals and was glad it was over. She started gazing directly into my eyes in a soulful way while we talked about her studies and to be honest, it disconcerted me. Then she told me that her kid was with a baby sitter for another couple hours and it 'sure would be nice to do something to celebrate the end of finals.'

She wasn't my type, but it was funny how sometimes women are just like, let's go, right now, and you happen to be the nearest man, so, let's celebrate the end of finals.

One of their best tactics they use is to beg the question. They assume the thing they want to be true so they don't have to explicitly say it, thus giving them plausible deniability.

Just in case you want to know more about Brazil.

I have also seen them use the fake friend zone as a tactic, going out of their way to talk to you, and then, if you don't respond with enough enthusiasm, saying, 'you don't seem comfortable being friends with women.' Guess there is some concern trolling thrown in for good measure.

I believe YaReally over in the comments at Chateau Heartiste even said that a lot of the early game knowledge was reverse engineered from what women did.

Maybe a game historian can confirm.

Anyway, they are clever little things.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Men including myself are generally very oblivious to female IOIs and game.

Recent example I can think of was going clubbing with this rich Chinese guy who's father's company I am on the verge of striking a decent deal with. We had lunch together followed by drinks after which he ordered over 2 matching Audis in black and blue and challenged me to a drag race in the boondocks to which I politely declined.

He was clearly offended over that. Later that night, we met up for clubbing got a VIP room table and commence to drink with like 5 thots 2 of which were Russian. He was making on some Chinese bottle service girl who wouldn't even let her touch him so he keeps ordering bottles to impress her.

Girl is having none of it, he's getting drunker and drunker. I was locking lips with one of the Russians when I hear some turmoil and it's this guy having a full on meltdown slapping himself in the head clearly frustrated over the fact that I got a girl and he didn't. Last thing I wanted is for this baby to associate all his bad luck that night with myself so I call over a Russian "dancer" one of those hired by the club and offer her some money to make him feel better.

What I witnessed there would put Don Juan blush with shame and give up his title.

The girl completely dropped her bitchy Eastern Euro bar girl attitude and almost instantly rearranged her facial expressions, body language and voice to an innocent 17 year old girl who just came back from picking strawberries at her father's garden.

She sat down next to him. After fucking around with his phone a bit he takes notice of her and immediately looks away shyness probably. She asks him if he has seen her friend and they start talking a bit. Damsel in distress game recognized he starts ordering some security guys around to look for "her friend", she is obviously telling them it's all good.

Then she goes in for the kill. I need to go but call me next time and offers him her WeChat contact. Mind you, the girl has NO intention of leaving she is actually working there and the club ain't that big either where she could go and disappear.

Chinese dude refuses to let her go and almost is begging her to stay. She says she's tired and wants to sleep on his lap. Dudes now sitting like a king in the absolute best of moods with a blonde Russian 8 "napping" on his lap. Hes gently stroking her hair, asking her if shes okay while barking around orders for bottles, cigs, watermelon slices and what not.

At some point the girl opens her eyes with her head nestled in his lap and almost gives me a wink. Evil bitch.

I hate women like this but just wanted to get up and clap to this world class performance. When we left she even gave him a kiss on the lips and the guy was grinning from ear to ear clearly proud of his game.

Money well spent on my part but I am 100% sure she's gonna play him into a red packet on WeChat and he's going to oblige.

I've got another one.

So this was kind of odd at first at the time, as the girl is "kind of" my cousin and I hadn't considered her a sexual option for me at all. We weren't blood cousins though. My aunt had shacked up with her father when this girl was already hitting her teens and they'd had a kid together. But I did consider her my cousin, and when we were kids she was always this tomboy type with no real feminine appeal.

Fast forward to my junior year in high school and her and her sister had suddenly moved into the area to live with their father and begun attending my high school. She'd really blossomed by this time and the whole school was raving about her, but I still just assumed she was off limits and referred to her as my cousin. She also had this older super alpha looking boyfriend I'd met a few times.

One day I'm standing in the gym with my buddies and she walks by and I say, "Hey x." She turns to me and doesn't say anything. Just meets my gaze and pauses and then trails her eyes all the way down my body and up to my eyes again. Just devouring me with her eyes. Then just keeps walking.

As I said, she was one of the hotter girls around at this point so all my buddies were blown away. "Holly shit, BB, she wants your nuts!" one says. "Get after it."

I was generally pretty confident flirting with girls but the circumstances really caught me off guard. "Dude that's my fucking cousin," was all I managed to stammer.

"Haha well pretty sure she wants to sic your duck bro."

Anyhow never did do anything with that girl and now she's fat and has hit the wall hard. But I learned a big lesson about using the expressiveness and suggestibility of the eyes from her. I didn't realize at the time that she was the one who taught me but I began applying it liberally with other girls.

In one particular case, this girl was sitting across from me in English class, and she was one of the most stunning broads in my grade. We always used to flirt and tease each other from across the room but pretty innocently. I started doing this when she'd catch my attention, blatantly taking in her whole body with my eyes and then returning my focus to the lecture while she sat there squirming and redfaced at my audacity.

Not long after I started dating this girl - she was my first real girlfriend and we stayed together a year and a half.

Girl Game delivers. I still use this bold move sometimes - it's particularly effective in a sexually charged environment with alcohol lubricating both parties, but there's something really hot about doing it when it is somewhat unexpected and inappropriate too.

Though I wouldn't advise using it at work. Haha

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I thought this thread was going to be about the parallels between game and the hobby of bird (aviary) watching.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^ It is.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (08-07-2018 11:38 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

^ It is.

[Image: birdwatching_lg-556.jpg]

Game on.

I'm the King of Beijing!

fat girls have the best comebacks/rebuttals. its not that theyre creative, but that they have to speak and act audaciously to get laid/get a man.

its disgusting some of the things they say. crib their lines, add some patriarchal charisma, charge of sexuality, and watch the sparks fly. preferably into a hottie.

at a pool hall with my roommate's family:

Roomie's Obese Cousin: if i win, SK, i get to do whatever i want with you

me: (throw up a little) yeah, thats called rape.

ROC: its not rape if u like it

me: gross

again, its nothing new, im sure you guys have heard those lines before. but for someone new to the game, that may be the first time to hear a pickup line + rebuttal in real life. not a come-on said ironically or half-heartedly.

pretty girls have the luxury of plausible deniability, since a female 6 or higher has no shortage of suitors. fatties are like average guys in some ways. gotta persist if you wanna fuck

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

^ Yeah the constant audaciousness is a smart move from their perspective. They know how thirsty men are, so if they throw it out there constantly they'll eventually get a guy, and many very often do.

I've seen this work for guys too. Obviously it's a tougher line to walk, but there are enough freaks and horny broads out there that if you don't mind pissing a lot of girls off you'll capitalize eventually. Sometimes even with quality talent.

Fat birds have the "feed him drinks and take advantage of him" game down to an art too. I've witnessed this so many times at parties and in bars over the years, as I'm sure many others have.

Lingering at a guy's shoulder playing the hardcore party buddy role, encouraging him to drink harder and faster. Heckling if he resists. Ordering more shots for him, or doubling up his drinks, when he's clearly smashed already.

Hell they got me plenty of times when I was younger. I think my first blow job came from an incident like this - I was in junior high and the local bike kept egging me on while we were all chugging straight vodka out of the bottle - I was young enough to think i had something to prove with my alcohol tolerance. Next thing you know she's blowing me in a field.

That one at least had the decency to say no to fucking, telling me I was too drunk, so could have gotten off a lot worse. Subjecting me to a bj wasn't so bad. Haha Other times I didn't get let off so easy.

This is a move I don't subscribe too though - just in case that needs saying. Not a fan of getting girls drunk so they'll sleep with me at all. And we all know the trouble that can get a guy into.

So many fat girls do this with pride, though.

Beyond All Seas

It's cool being picked up by a (rare) seductress, 'cos it's all so familiar.

I was once picked up by this MILF. I was just sitting on a bench outside my apartment block when she arrived home.

She joined me, and after a short convo invited me up for a coffee. She wasn't my type really, but I went along with it anyway just to see what would happen, and anyway it was only coffee. Lesson #1.

Once we got to her apartment she makes coffee, then suggests 'why don't we make it an...Irish coffee?'. Stolen.

Things progressed and I probably would have gone through with it BUT she had bad breath. Lesson #2.))

Quote: (08-08-2018 03:24 AM)sterlingarcher Wrote:  

She joined me, and after a short convo invited me up for a coffee. She wasn't my type really, but I went along with it anyway just to see what would happen, and anyway it was only coffee. Lesson #1.

Once we got to her apartment she makes coffee, then suggests 'why don't we make it an...Irish coffee?'. Stolen.

Genius!

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (08-08-2018 02:59 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Fat birds have the "feed him drinks and take advantage of him" game down to an art too. I've witnessed this so many times at parties and in bars over the years, as I'm sure many others have.

This is hilarious and I didn't realize it was so common.

Any of you guys know Mark Manson? Used to be a standard pick up writer, but wanted to go more mainstream so now he writes "about big ideas and give life advice that doesn’t suck. " [Image: tard.gif]

A while back I read a post on his blog called something like: "My fat chick story."

It has, now that he thinks of himself as mainstream, been scrubbed from his site and the internet.

Which is too bad since it is a great example of male hamstering at its finest.

A fat chick basically got him drunk and raped him, and the whole story is him trying to convince himself it was something else.

He started playing a drinking game with this fat chick, and she egged him on in the 'can't you out drink a girl?' way. Before he knew it he was insensible, and she, pretending to take care of him, led him to a room and had her way with him.

He later found out that while he was drinking vodka, she was drinking water and had planned the whole thing.

He didn't want to sleep with her but was too out of his head to stop her, he states this clearly, and the article is his attempt to convince himself that the whole thing was just a cool player story.

He couldn't shake the feeling of being taken advantage of, so he confronts her, and she plays it off like it was a normal thing to do, something like, hey, I saw my opportunity and took it, which you would have done, which men do all the time.

This shamed him out of his feelings and perceptions and he actually felt guilty for calling her out on really low behavior, and if I remember right, he ends up giving her some grudging respect for seeing her chance and going for it.

Beware of fat chicks bearing shots.

Carl Jung

Quote: (08-08-2018 10:32 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

This shamed him out of his feelings and perceptions and he actually felt guilty for calling her out on really low behavior, and if I remember right, he ends up giving her some grudging respect for seeing her chance and going for it.

Beware of fat chicks bearing shots.

This is a huge reason that I don't do shots at night anymore.

Also - I had a family trip to Asia in 2013 for 9 days. We spent three days in Thailand. Being deathly afraid of lady boys, I only drank one beer per day. Turns out, as long as you're not too drunk to make decisions, you can pick most of them out sober.

It doens't hurt to spot check on the dance floor though. I'd rather get slapped in the face for being too forward than...well you get the idea.

G

The overwhelming majority of chick game barely goes beyond physical, non-verbal IOIs like bending over in front of you or playing with her hair. One of the more ruthless verbal game they can run is they undercut their more attractive friends my simply being more vocally dominant than their more attractive friends by trying to engage the attention of the most desired man that her and her other clan of hoes clearly want to fuck. Every crew of twats has one dominant alpha female who is the powerchord of her group of cunts. She might be less attractive than her other sluts but can still manage to bang higher quality men simply because she's more dominant than her attractive friends and will verbally draw out the attention of the most valued man just by talking and engaging in conversation with the guy and showing him green lights all night. The other, more attractive girls won't risk trying to outmatch her game because the alpha female is usually the one with the social hookups and said hot chick doesn't want to be cut off from this clique, especially if she's more a more shy and submissive girl.

Other than that, most girl game involves locking down a high quality man for long term commitment rather than short term hookups, so doing shit like sucking his dick every night, cooking and cleaning for him, suggesting they get a dog together (trying to get his feet wet into starting a family), to get the ring and secure her mate.

^ As the title and initial post might suggest, this isn't about "most girl game." It's about girl game that carries over.

And honestly if you don't think even hot women have to pull some really clever shit sometimes, I can't imagine you have much experience with the opposite sex beyond reading about it.

Truth of the matter is that while men talk a strong game around their boys about what they "would" do, most need women to hold the door wide open for them when it comes to getting laid.

So truly horny women find clever ways to make sex a near inevitably. Men even still often drop the ball. And the best examples often come from low value women who know they'll get laid eventually but have to work for it a bit.

Beyond All Seas

^Girl game that carries over for men to use?
lol

^ Tell us more about what you've read on the internet, guy. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (08-08-2018 12:25 PM)sonic boom Wrote:  

^Girl game that carries over for men to use?
lol

I wouldn't expect a newbie with 12 posts to understand this.

I suggest you sit down, shut up, and read the forum, then drop some input.

I wouldn't fuck with Beyond if I were you, it's a great way to get banned fast here.

EDIT: Just looking at this newbies posts, which wreak of PUA lingo, it makes sense why he's writing what he's writing.

^nothing of value today, how about you?

ban me, I really couldn't give a fuck

Quote: (08-08-2018 12:30 PM)sonic boom Wrote:  

Is this a neg? Or are you peacocking ?

Easy there DJ Casanova, I'm hanging out with 50 year old coke heads and making out with models who ate an old man's asshole out the night before.
Some next level shit.

Quote: (08-08-2018 12:31 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2018 12:30 PM)sonic boom Wrote:  

Is this a neg? Or are you peacocking ?

Off gassing.

Carl Jung

Quote: (08-08-2018 12:34 PM)sonic boom Wrote:  

Easy there DJ Casanova, I'm hanging out with 50 year old coke heads and making out with models who ate an old man's asshole out the night before.
Some next level shit.

Why would you be eating out an old man's asshole?

Is coke THAT expensive now?

You know we don't allow homosexuals on this board right?

^Weak comeback bro, you're only real option now is to ban me.
Go for the nuclear option and save face.