rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New HBO variety show says whiteness is a "virus" and must "be gone"

I think this is supposed to be comedy, but there is no punch line.

Looks like they will double down on anti white propaganda.

I just hope they can finish GOT before they collapse under racial self-righteousness.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

I wonder (((who))) is behind this?

Take care of those titties for me.

I'm not going to watch that. I don't want to be angry.

I'm the King of Beijing!

@ 1:05 "I dindu nuffin!"

Aaaand that's where I stopped watching.

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:21 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

HBO's Jewish CEO Richard Plepler.

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Richard_Plepler

It's no longer possible to deny that we are on the road to either complete genocide of the white race or, more likely, hardcore slavery. The (((coordinated effort))) to completely dehumanize whites and portray them as simultaneously inherently evil and inherently inferior is being gradually ratcheted up in lockstep with demographic trends, so that by the time whites become politically powerless in the 2040's they will be viewed as recalcitrant human cattle and treated as such. I fully expect chattel slavery to make a comeback by the second half of this century. Propaganda like the video in this thread were consciously conceived and designed to shape pubic perception so that by the time whites are the minority, the new majority views killing and enslaving them as perfectly natural.

Any white guy who watches Netflix or HBO is an ultra-mega-self-loathing cuck.

One of the most disturbing things I've seen on TV honestly. Someone out there wants a race war.

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:35 PM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

so that by the time whites become politically powerless in the 2040's they will be viewed as recalcitrant human cattle and treated as such. I fully expect chattel slavery to make a comeback by the second half of this century.

Judging by their acceleration of anti white propaganda, they want to make a move far sooner than that. They need to win 2020 first. If they do, it will get ugly way before 2040.

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:39 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Any white guy who watches Netflix or HBO is an ultra-mega-self-loathing cuck.

Agreed and there are loads of them reading here.

Stop supporting this jewish anti-White propaganda you dumb cucks.

Cancel your netflix subscription.

If you have to waste thousands of hours of your own time watching stories containing lefty messages, (or are they lefty messages containing stories? [Image: huh.gif]) at least make sure you don't pay them for it.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

On a positive note, the video has 296 likes and 3.9 thousand dislikes at the moment (I predict the second number will rise steadily). Also, the top comment is this amusing quip:

"This video made me join the KKK"

LoL. This effort reminds me of the "Dear White People" video that MTV launched at the end of 2016, which backfired on them quickly.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

If I watch this I'll probably kick a hole in my wall. Bad idea.

Best comment, though - "Now do JewBeGone".

This is comedy based on an absurd premise, like when Sam Hyde's Million Dollar Extreme went after MGTOW.It is not white genocide, a precursor to white slavery, or the end of the union-lighten up guys....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Yet the folks who contrive such nonsense are never willing to move to Zimbabwe or Venezuela...

Quote: (08-06-2018 10:29 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

This is comedy based on an absurd premise, like when Sam Hyde's Million Dollar Extreme went after MGTOW.It is not white genocide, a precursor to white slavery, or the end of the union-lighten up guys....

You're right, it's not any of those things. Just more anti-white rhetoric, no big deal, I'm sure this will not influence the minds of kids who watch shows like that.

Let me make a an HBO variety show that says blackness is a "virus" and must "be gone". I'll tell them that it's a comedy, based on an absurd premise, like when Sam Hyde's Million Dollar Extreme went after MGTOW. I'll tell them it's not black genocide, a precursor to the return of black slavery, or the end of the union. I'll end it by telling them to lighten up.

This is not a two way street, and you know it Atlanta.

Shit like this just makes us white people even more clannish than what we humans already naturally are.

Oh what, you thought the "Build That Wall" chant at the Trump rallies all across the country have nothing to do with trash like this?

Edit: Atlanta, to be clear, when the MTV "Dear White People" thing came out, I can't begin to tell you how many normies I know that got tribal as hell after watching that and "waking up", realizing that the shit would never fly if MTV made a documentary like that about any other race. White people will not tell you this to your face if you're non-white because of the fear of social, financial and professional repercussions, but believe me, stuff like this has a way bigger impact on the mindsets of white people than what you think. And yes, tribal instinct does kick into overdrive to a lot of people after watching it, even to people who are programmed in 100% to the matrix.

Yeah lighten up goys.

I just realised I said netflix instead of HBO. Don't support HBO either.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

The video has 50K views, 305 likes and 4.3k dislikes.

For those who dare, the first episode is here:

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:35 PM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

It's no longer possible to deny that we are on the road to either complete genocide of the white race or, more likely, hardcore slavery. The (((coordinated effort))) to completely dehumanize whites and portray them as simultaneously inherently evil and inherently inferior is being gradually ratcheted up in lockstep with demographic trends, so that by the time whites become politically powerless in the 2040's they will be viewed as recalcitrant human cattle and treated as such. I fully expect chattel slavery to make a comeback by the second half of this century. Propaganda like the video in this thread were consciously conceived and designed to shape pubic perception so that by the time whites are the minority, the new majority views killing and enslaving them as perfectly natural.

Time for every white man here to start spreading your seeds into as many minority groups as you possibly can to ensure the success/survival of your future progeny

Quote: (08-06-2018 10:29 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

So you really believe these people don't think white people are to blame for the world's problems? Have you watched the news lately? The hatred of white people - especially conservatives and Trump voters - is impossible to miss.

This is pure hatred disguised as bad comedy. Same as SNL, Kimmel, Full Frontal, The Daily Show, Bill Maher, Sarah Silverman, Seth Meyers, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver - and almost every other "comedian" out there.

Quote: (08-07-2018 12:46 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

So you really believe these people don't think white people are to blame for the world's problems? Have you watched the news lately? The hatred of white people - especially conservatives and Trump voters - is impossible to miss.

This is pure hatred disguised as bad comedy. Same as SNL, Kimmel, Full Frontal, The Daily Show, Bill Maher, Sarah Silverman, Seth Meyers, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver - and almost every other "comedian" out there.

Those are lotsa Jews.

None the less, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the bulk of cable and Netflix subscribers are white. (((They))) aren't stupid. The Jews aren't going to put shows up that aren't going to sell. It seems, their main demo eats up the self deprecation.

Will there ever be a point where white peoples will switch it off, and unsubscribe?

Just switch it off, and what something else. There's enough Hitler shows. Hitlers secret bunker, Hitlers Girlfriend, Hitlers Bodyguard, etc. Then you for all the Himmler and Eichmann shows too. Flip the script on (((them))). Imagine Michael eisner sitting around the boardroom talking about hoaw they better run The Dark Charisma of Hitler during prime time.

Aloha!

delete

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2018 08:21 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

HBO's Jewish CEO Richard Plepler.

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Richard_Plepler

LOL, what a surprise there.

Heh, I remember when Mark Cuckson even said there is no conspiracy against whites.

Well at least the top comments are aware of (((Them)))

Quote:Quote:

Keep these videos coming, HBO. All you're doing is waking the sleeping giant.

(((White thoughts)))

I’d like to see a black thoughts next. So much to learn from Hispanic thoughts too
Hilarious and sad

I enjoyed society more when everyone made fun of each other. American whites had developed a culture where they bonded by making fun of everyone's county of origin (Gran Turino is a movie example).

Then, at some point in time, the Media started creating fake outrage and public shaming of white men who made fun of other races. The Imus "nappy-headed-hoes" thing comes to mind.

This fake outrage seems to have created a lot of vitriol among some minority groups and now you get shit like this, which is not making fun of whites but an attack on them, masked as a poor attempt at humor.