rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I'm not into black women, would I still like Atlanta?

Hey guys,

I'm a 26 y/o half-Filipino/half-White male who has absolutely no sexual attraction to black women whatsoever. I'm strongly inclined toward white women with latinas coming in a distant second. Given this, would Atlanta, GA still be a good location for me to spit game? If not, what's a good alternate city in the South?

I just received a call a few hours ago regarding an interview in Atlanta, hence why I ask.

There's definitely a well documented preference for white women in Atlanta....

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

During my visits to Atlanta, I saw no shortage of good looking white women. There are plenty in Bucktown I am sure. Atlanta to me is Minneapolis in reverse. Atlanta has a predominance of good looking black women with a smaller but equally attractive white female population, while Minneapolis has a predominance of good looking white women with a smaller but equally attractive black female population.

Quote: (08-06-2018 09:50 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

During my visits to Atlanta, I saw no shortage of good looking white women. There are plenty in Bucktown I am sure. Atlanta to me is Minneapolis in reverse. Atlanta has a predominance of good looking black women with a smaller but equally attractive white female population, while Minneapolis has a predominance of good looking white women with a smaller but equally attractive black female population.

Cool, cool.

How about Midtown? How easy was it to pull women in Atlanta?

It's the epicenter of the south, of course you're going to find good looking white women.

Quote: (08-07-2018 04:34 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

It's the epicenter of the south, of course you're going to find good looking white women.

I agree with this but at the same time if you're looking in the South I'd also consider somewhere like Dallas or Austin. I also noticed that you were looking into the Phoenix areas out West. Charlotte might be worth a look too.

Quote: (08-06-2018 09:50 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Are the black women in Minneapolis mostly of Somali descent? I heard that Minneapolis is to Somalis as DC is to Nigerians...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-06-2018 10:49 PM)Hegemon1984 Wrote:  

Cool, cool.

How about Midtown? How easy was it to pull women in Atlanta?

I didn't venture there, just Buckhead (I erroneously spelled it 'Bucktown' in my post) and downtown. From what I have heard it is fairly easy for black women; not sure about white women.

Quote: (08-07-2018 02:45 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Are the black women in Minneapolis mostly of Somali descent? I heard that Minneapolis is to Somalis as DC is to Nigerians...

Yes there are quite a few Somalis but most of the ones I saw were African American, and they were up there beauty-wise with the white women.

Look up Atlanta Man. Although, I think he may have torn through all the available white women already.

Atlanta is about half white half black

Buckhead and midtown are high dollar areas. Midtown skews a little trendy, Buckhead skews towards Ralph Lauren. There are cheaper areas that skew towards tattoos piercings etc

Gwinnett county has lots of Asians but a lot of them are ghetto-ish.

Quote: (08-07-2018 02:35 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

I agree with this but at the same time if you're looking in the South I'd also consider somewhere like Dallas or Austin. I also noticed that you were looking into the Phoenix areas out West. Charlotte might be worth a look too.

You know, out of all the places mentioned, Charlotte seems the best choice for me. I may go there eventually, but since I'm spending my own money traveling and conducting interviews on employers who're interested in hiring me, I may keep it local until I gain enough experience to move to my "dream town".

During that time, I've got game to spit. I need to be *pro* by the time I reach either Charlotte or Atlanta.

Atlanta does have attractive white women but from my stays in the city as well as having had a few friends there talk about it, it is quite difficult to pull them if you are not a part of their "fratty in crowd", especially true for Buckhead which seems to have the hottest girls in the city from what I hear. You'll have to lower your standards a good deal if white girls are your thing.

As one of my friends who is an older guy that spent a lot of his time in the south said, Atlanta is unique and different from a lot of the south. People seem to stay in the high school popularity contest well into their twenties and are very picky about who they are around. When I was in NYC, I knew a few kids from Georgia who moved there after college, they all seemed to want to desperately fit in with what they perceived as the cool crowds of NYC and it was very much a transactional relationship with them as opposed to more of a warm friendly conversation. Like I could talk to someone from Tennessee or South Carolina and we could have a great conversation and the girls were warm too while with the few Georgia folks I knew, it was very much a "if you're not helping me get ahead socially, fuck off" type of a vibe.

I am not sure why this is and my experiences are limited, someone on this thread can talk more about it. Could just be that due to the film culture and a lot of bitter yankees moving down to the city, the culture is the way it is.

From what I have noticed in my stays and heard about, it is the Los Angeles of the south. If you are naturally good at being the cool kid or have an "in" with some of the social circles that these girls run in, you should have no problems. If you're not good at being cool, it will be a struggle.

Then again OP, you could end up changing your mind and develop a preference for black women in Atlanta as the city is known for having the hottest black women in the country.

There are lots of different scenes in Atlanta, not just the fratty crowd. Its a very big and diverse place. That said, if you are in certain neighborhoods, they have a distinct style. Your chinos will not play well in Little Five Points. Your Stars and Bars won't play well on GSUs campus. David Hogg would get his ass run out of Kennesaw.

Quote: (08-07-2018 02:35 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Not sure about Dallas, but Austin is really small. Not to mention everyone in Austin kinda acts the same.

Atlanta is bigger and more diverse, not just ethnically, but also in terms of the scenes it has. If someone doesn't like black chicks, it's still worth it to go to Atlanta just for the fact that it is a major city.

I will put Atlanta on my travel list. Eager to encounter more black girls.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

This thread is not going in the race troll direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (08-06-2018 07:12 PM)Hegemon1984 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I'm a 26 y/o half-Filipino/half-White male who has absolutely no sexual attraction to black women whatsoever. I'm strongly inclined toward white women with latinas coming in a distant second. Given this, would Atlanta, GA still be a good location for me to spit game? If not, what's a good alternate city in the South?

I just received a call a few hours ago regarding an interview in Atlanta, hence why I ask.

I mean unless you have to go to Atlanta for some other reason, it would be bizarre to go only for women if you don't like black women. Unless your game is rock solid why diminish your chances, especially if you don't stay for a long time? Plus women in Atlanta can be uppity, I think it was already stated here but Atlanta is not like the rest of the south. Plenty of other metropolitan cities you can go to in the south if you are going just for women, that have more white women/ or at least more white women per capita to the rest of the population

OP or any other guys like OP who have 'no sexual attraction towards black women whatsoever', could you possibly elaborate why?

As a black man who is primarily attracted to black women I'm genuinely curious and feel like more men than would like to admit have the same sexual neutrality towards black women.

Quote: (08-30-2018 09:12 PM)Mr_furly Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2018 07:12 PM)Hegemon1984 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I mean unless you have to go to Atlanta for some other reason, it would be bizarre to go only for women if you don't like black women. Unless your game is rock solid why diminish your chances, especially if you don't stay for a long time? Plus women in Atlanta can be uppity, I think it was already stated here but Atlanta is not like the rest of the south. Plenty of other metropolitan cities you can go to in the south if you are going just for women, that have more white women/ or at least more white women per capita to the rest of the population

In OP's defense though, Atlanta is becoming a major hub down south, especially for corporate jobs. Other cities in the south that have a better quality of women (Nashville and Charleston for example) do not offer the same economic opportunities that Atlanta does.

I would love to move to Charleston and sleep with hot southern girls every month as much as the next guy but while the city beats Atlanta in terms of having more friendly attractive women, the economic opportunities are not there.

Quote: (08-31-2018 04:45 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

OP or any other guys like OP who have 'no sexual attraction towards black women whatsoever', could you possibly elaborate why?

As a black man who is primarily attracted to black women I'm genuinely curious and feel like more men than would like to admit have the same sexual neutrality towards black women.

Kind of missed this post at first. Assuming that you are "genuinely curious" and not trying to change minds while calling everyone a racist....

While I have found some black women attractive, these are the reasons I've commonly found that most guys have told me they are not attracted to black women.

1. African features in general are not seen as attractive on women, guys prefer girls with a lighter skin tone which is why blondes are generally the most sought after women out there. Even among black women, I notice how guys prefer the lighter skinned ones over the darker ones.

2. The bullish and confrontational attitude that leans more towards masculine than feminine. This seems to be a thing with African American women than black women from other countries but just one of the things to keep in mind.

3. Some of the highest obesity rates among women of all races.

4. When you date most of them, you pretty much date their race and have to walk on eggshells, be politically correct and watch every comment that you say. You better not vote Republican either which counts out at least 80% of black women out there.

5. The culture is mostly an urban tough guy culture that most guys don't want any part in.

The list does go on but as a whole, these are some of the reasons guys are not into black girls.

Why would you tell anyone how you vote anyway? Otherwise, I agree. Black women are not worth it. But I would still try to fuck one if I had the chance. Some of them are cute.

The greater Atlanta area is only about 40%-50% black these days, about 40% white, and the rest latino or asian. You don't have to date black women if that's not your type.

I find that while Atlanta has a lot of beautiful women (not neccesarily stunners, but hot), there is a reasonable amount of competition for the good looking ones because there are also a lot of unattractive women here. Anyone with game should do fair, however.

I highly recommend going on okcupid, bumble, tinder, etc to get an idea of what average girls are like. Ones in clubs tend to be a bit better looking though (much less out of shape). Also, I think the black women on tinder is not representative of what you can find in clubs (hotter in clubs). Atlanta, though, is not 100% attractive black women. Probably about a third are what I would consider my type (would want to have sex with). There are a lot of educated black women with decent jobs, though. So you can find some to have a decent conversation with, although it's probably not that much different than Chicago or NYC. In fact, I would expect a black girl who's a professional in northern cities to hold a better conversation than in Atlanta.

Perhaps curiously, what Beer calls the "urban tough guy attitude" applies to a lot of the asians and latinas from the NE suburbs like Duluth, Gwinnnet.

When I was 26 I thought short term too.

While I have a great deal of respect for Kavakid and Hypno, I will give the verdict and summary to the OP or anyone who is looking at Atlanta.

If you are not into black women and not open to playing some hardcore status games to attract white women, Atlanta is not a good city for you.

If you want anything other than black women in the city, you will really need to have some status if you're looking for quality. So no, Atlanta is not a good city unless you're into black girls. The quality of girls of all other races is pretty low compared to other major cities. Expect to fight for scraps and lose out time and time again to guys because they had football player status from their high school days, were in the right frats in college or were raised around the "in crowd" if you are an outsider looking to game anything other than black girls.

I am sure there are social circle investments you can make in the city if you have time for those games but for the most part, it doesn't have the quality that other cities offer if you're into anything other than black girls.

That's the lowdown from my experience as well as guys I have talked to on and off the forum. Then again the city does have a lot going for it outside of dating so we'll be discussing the game there for years as people keep moving there.